Jetpower Optimus Prime Gallery is Online

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Jetpower Optimus Prime Gallery is Online

Postby Nekoman » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:13 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Jetpower Optimus Prime, perhaps the only autobot capable of stopping the likes of Devastator or The Fallen. Jetpower Optimus Prime, is the combined form of Optimus himself and Jetfire from the latest film, though this would not be the first time Optimus Prime has had combining capabilities, as him and Jetfire were also able to merge in Armada. To view Jetpower Optimus Prime's gallery in all it's glory, click here.

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
Nekoman
Gestalt
Posts: 2875
News Credits: 387
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:40 am
Location: Athens, GA
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Re: Jetpower Optimus Prime Gallery is Online

Postby Darth Bombshell » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:20 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Why doesn't Hasbro just send someone to break my legs and take my money? I mean, if they want it that badly, that's the easier way to do it.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
Posts: 2806
News Credits: 487
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2002 8:38 pm
Location: Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada.
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: Jetpower Optimus Prime Gallery is Online

Postby Nekoman » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:21 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
You know, when the last movie came out, I said it seemed like they were taking concepts from AEC, and I think this kind of proves it. Of course, ten guys jumped on board to call me crazy then, I'm pretty sure you can't call a parallel like this an coincident.
User avatar
Nekoman
Gestalt
Posts: 2875
News Credits: 387
Joined: Sat Nov 17, 2007 11:40 am
Location: Athens, GA
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Rank: N/A
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Re: Jetpower Optimus Prime Gallery is Online

Postby Agamemnon » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:21 pm

Motto: ""I'd be the President of the procrastinator's club if I ever got around to submitting my application.""
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Anybody else have these two and have an issue combining them? The feet and waist are good for me, but the connection around the shoulders and the crotch area just don't stay put.

Can I say crotch? :shock:
william-james88 wrote:Also be weary of hope in this hobby. Hope is just undiscovered disappointment.
My nephew wrote:Bacon is meat candy.
Agamemnon, barebacked rider of flying robo-dragon, and not often constipated either...
(I answer to Ag or Ags. Agamemnon is too long to type. Plus, there is something elemental about calling me Ag. :-D )
User avatar
Agamemnon
Faction Commander
Posts: 4980
News Credits: 10
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 9:41 am
Location: North Side, Twin Cities
Alt Mode: A donut. Mmmmm...donut
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 2
Endurance: 6
Rank: 2
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Re: Jetpower Optimus Prime Gallery is Online

Postby Blurrz » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:41 pm

Motto: "Ore wa Gundam"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
So tempting to have.

So unrealistically expensive! And did Ryan by 2 versions of each Leader figure? O_O
Image
User avatar
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11082
News Credits: 1452
Joined: Wed May 09, 2007 12:31 am
Location: Canada
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Jetpower Optimus Prime Gallery is Online

Postby kirbenvost » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:04 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Extremely badass combo, especially with the alternate transformations, looks much better than the official one. Unfortunately I just don't like Jetfire enough to buy him for this. The head is way too ugly and I don't like the old geezer thing he's got going on. He doesn't fit in with any of the other Jetires, and I'm all about homages. Maybe if they did a recolor with a remolded head, they could do G1 Jetfire or even a Wingsaber homage and I'd be a lot more willing, but the Blackbird would probably look weird in those colors anyway.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6689
News Credits: 11
Joined: Wed Jun 09, 2004 2:57 am
Location: Vancouver BC
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Jetpower Optimus Prime Gallery is Online

Postby Convotron » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:20 pm

Motto: "When in doubt, transform and roll out!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Sweet gallery. :)

Nekoman wrote:You know, when the last movie came out, I said it seemed like they were taking concepts from AEC, and I think this kind of proves it. Of course, ten guys jumped on board to call me crazy then, I'm pretty sure you can't call a parallel like this an coincident.


I agree! I think the OP/JF combination is too close to the concept of Powerlinx to not think it's inspired by AEC.


Agamemnon wrote:Anybody else have these two and have an issue combining them? The feet and waist are good for me, but the connection around the shoulders and the crotch area just don't stay put.


The shoulder connection tabs are a bit tricky at first but if you secure them properly, they should stay put. I wouldn't worry too much about the dark blue plastic connector for the underside of Optimus Prime's pelvis component because if you can get the shoulders properly set, the pelvis connector should also be able to stay securely connected. Also, it's not a necessary connector because I had my Jetpower Optimus Prime set up without that part for a few weeks with no problems. I left it disconnected to allow greater leg mobility for posing.

Agamemnon wrote:Can I say crotch? :shock:


You said it twice! Twice!!!

Blurrz wrote:So tempting to have.

So unrealistically expensive! And did Ryan by 2 versions of each Leader figure? O_O


I don't think they're unreasonably expensive when you consider things like Gentei! Gentei! exclusives or Botcon repaints. These exclusives normally offer repaints at most, a relative few offer retoolings too but fairly minor more often than not.

Jetfire is certainly a bit on the expensive side since it isn't the greatest Transformer toy design, isn't jaw dropping to most, and really is bought to combine with OP. I love the character and the toy, despite its flaws, but I suppose I have odd tastes. However, RotF Leader OP is such a great toy design overall, I think it's well worth the price tag.

kirbenvost wrote:Extremely badass combo, especially with the alternate transformations, looks much better than the official one. Unfortunately I just don't like Jetfire enough to buy him for this. The head is way too ugly and I don't like the old geezer thing he's got going on. He doesn't fit in with any of the other Jetires, and I'm all about homages. Maybe if they did a recolor with a remolded head, they could do G1 Jetfire or even a Wingsaber homage and I'd be a lot more willing, but the Blackbird would probably look weird in those colors anyway.


Hmm, I don't think repainting and even some retoolings would make you like RotF Leader Jetfire because its design is centred around the old geezer character concept, which you don't like. That's the thing about the movie fiction...most characters have the names of pre-existing Transformers but aren't very recognizable aside from minor similarities. I mean, look at RotF Sideswipe. It's a robot that changes into a sports car. That's pretty much all that character and its G1 namesake have in common. Now I don't mind that but when I hear "Sideswipe" or "Jetfire", I'm expecting something a bit more recognizable from my exposure to the older toylines and cartoons.
Toys for sale, S.H. Figuarts, Revoltech, Robot Damashii, Figma, and more!

Discounts for purchases of 3 items or more! See sales thread for details.


Image

Never forget the Oath Sworn Through Courage!
User avatar
Convotron
City Commander
Posts: 3399
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:13 pm
Location: Canadia
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Jetpower Optimus Prime Gallery is Online

Postby Seibertron » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:46 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
I actually really like Jetfire. He's a very unique figure and I think his alt mode is beautiful. It's huge!

Jetfire, Mudflap and Skids are three of my favorite figures from the line, though I do NOT like their characters in the movie. I have a lot of characters that I like the figure of, but not the character, and vice versa.
Image
User avatar
Seibertron
Site Owner
Posts: 13378
News Credits: 3510
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2001 5:17 pm
Location: Chicago, IL USA
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Rank: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Jetpower Optimus Prime Gallery is Online

Postby Convotron » Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:59 pm

Motto: "When in doubt, transform and roll out!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Seibertron wrote:I actually really like Jetfire. He's a very unique figure and I think his alt mode is beautiful. It's huge!


I feel the same way. I love the unique look of Jetfire in robot mode and the alt mode is impressive. Sure there's underside kibble but I really can't think of a way to design the toy without implementing a shell to hide the robot kibble, which would make shell kibble and be even farther from the character model. It's a design compromise of the toy that I think is justified.

I really like the Twins/Skids and Mudflap designs too. I can't wait for HA Skids to become available in my local stores.

Now as far as the characters, the Twins were a bit over the top for me but I like Jetfire. He's such a crazy old codger.
Toys for sale, S.H. Figuarts, Revoltech, Robot Damashii, Figma, and more!

Discounts for purchases of 3 items or more! See sales thread for details.


Image

Never forget the Oath Sworn Through Courage!
User avatar
Convotron
City Commander
Posts: 3399
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:13 pm
Location: Canadia
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Jetpower Optimus Prime Gallery is Online

Postby shonenfan4 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:37 pm

Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Convotron wrote:
Seibertron wrote:I actually really like Jetfire. He's a very unique figure and I think his alt mode is beautiful. It's huge!


I feel the same way. I love the unique look of Jetfire in robot mode and the alt mode is impressive. Sure there's underside kibble but I really can't think of a way to design the toy without implementing a shell to hide the robot kibble, which would make shell kibble and be even farther from the character model. It's a design compromise of the toy that I think is justified.

I really like the Twins/Skids and Mudflap designs too. I can't wait for HA Skids to become available in my local stores.

Now as far as the characters, the Twins were a bit over the top for me but I like Jetfire. He's such a crazy old codger.


The Twins were for comic relief that got on some people's bad sides. I really like Jetfire, I think I might get another one to display forever in alt mode if this ever goes on a huge sale.
Image
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
User avatar
shonenfan4
Godmaster
Posts: 1941
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: Shattered Glass Hell

Re: Jetpower Optimus Prime Gallery is Online

Postby Darth Bombshell » Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:46 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Seibertron wrote:Jetfire, Mudflap and Skids are three of my favorite figures from the line, though I do NOT like their characters in the movie.


Irony sucks, don't it?
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
Posts: 2806
News Credits: 487
Joined: Mon Jan 07, 2002 8:38 pm
Location: Maple Ridge, British Columbia, Canada.
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 6
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: Jetpower Optimus Prime Gallery is Online

Postby Bumblebeast » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:10 am

I love Jetfire and i have it proudly displayed in my studio in robot mode. The SR71 Blackbird mode is so powerfully awesome that i can't stare at it for too long.
Image
Bad-ass Prime wants YOUR face !!!
Bumblebeast
Vehicon
Posts: 340
News Credits: 1
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2008 2:56 pm

Re: Jetpower Optimus Prime Gallery is Online

Postby Convotron » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:51 am

Motto: "When in doubt, transform and roll out!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
shonenfan4 wrote:The Twins were for comic relief that got on some people's bad sides. I really like Jetfire, I think I might get another one to display forever in alt mode if this ever goes on a huge sale.


Yeah, that's for sure seeing the general reaction from the fan community.

I don't hate them, they were just overused. I got a couple of chuckles in the beginning but by the halfway point in the movie I was like "Aha...yeah.".
Toys for sale, S.H. Figuarts, Revoltech, Robot Damashii, Figma, and more!

Discounts for purchases of 3 items or more! See sales thread for details.


Image

Never forget the Oath Sworn Through Courage!
User avatar
Convotron
City Commander
Posts: 3399
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:13 pm
Location: Canadia
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Jetpower Optimus Prime Gallery is Online

Postby shonenfan4 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:43 am

Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Convotron wrote:
shonenfan4 wrote:The Twins were for comic relief that got on some people's bad sides. I really like Jetfire, I think I might get another one to display forever in alt mode if this ever goes on a huge sale.


Yeah, that's for sure seeing the general reaction from the fan community.

I don't hate them, they were just overused. I got a couple of chuckles in the beginning but by the halfway point in the movie I was like "Aha...yeah.".


I personally don't know why people would be that offended by them, I mean it's a movie. There's other movie out there that those who were offended surely would've been offended more. In addition, the only part that I hate about the Twins was how the hell did they survive the Devastator attack? Goes to show that Autobots are invincible in Bayverse.
Image
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
User avatar
shonenfan4
Godmaster
Posts: 1941
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: Shattered Glass Hell

Re: Jetpower Optimus Prime Gallery is Online

Postby Convotron » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:22 am

Motto: "When in doubt, transform and roll out!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
shonenfan4 wrote:I personally don't know why people would be that offended by them, I mean it's a movie. There's other movie out there that those who were offended surely would've been offended more. In addition, the only part that I hate about the Twins was how the hell did they survive the Devastator attack? Goes to show that Autobots are invincible in Bayverse.


It's because they're hardened thugs from the streets of Cybertron, yo.
Toys for sale, S.H. Figuarts, Revoltech, Robot Damashii, Figma, and more!

Discounts for purchases of 3 items or more! See sales thread for details.


Image

Never forget the Oath Sworn Through Courage!
User avatar
Convotron
City Commander
Posts: 3399
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:13 pm
Location: Canadia
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Jetpower Optimus Prime Gallery is Online

Postby shonenfan4 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:22 pm

Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Convotron wrote:
shonenfan4 wrote:I personally don't know why people would be that offended by them, I mean it's a movie. There's other movie out there that those who were offended surely would've been offended more. In addition, the only part that I hate about the Twins was how the hell did they survive the Devastator attack? Goes to show that Autobots are invincible in Bayverse.


It's because they're hardened thugs from the streets of Cybertron, yo.


Man, they nobodies on Cybertron k?
Image
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
User avatar
shonenfan4
Godmaster
Posts: 1941
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: Shattered Glass Hell

Re: Jetpower Optimus Prime Gallery is Online

Postby Convotron » Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:59 pm

Motto: "When in doubt, transform and roll out!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
shonenfan4 wrote:
Convotron wrote:
shonenfan4 wrote:I personally don't know why people would be that offended by them, I mean it's a movie. There's other movie out there that those who were offended surely would've been offended more. In addition, the only part that I hate about the Twins was how the hell did they survive the Devastator attack? Goes to show that Autobots are invincible in Bayverse.


It's because they're hardened thugs from the streets of Cybertron, yo.


Man, they nobodies on Cybertron k?


Exactly! They're trying to prove themselves. They ain't grown soft by the good life. They're 2 legit 2 quit.

...

Yes, that's enough of that from me, hehe.

Back on topic, the gallery is great...and I'm wishing that a Leader class The Fallen was made. I'm not a fan of the character but it would be so great to have a Leader The Fallen displayed with Jetpower OP.
Toys for sale, S.H. Figuarts, Revoltech, Robot Damashii, Figma, and more!

Discounts for purchases of 3 items or more! See sales thread for details.


Image

Never forget the Oath Sworn Through Courage!
User avatar
Convotron
City Commander
Posts: 3399
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:13 pm
Location: Canadia
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Jetpower Optimus Prime Gallery is Online

Postby shonenfan4 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:44 pm

Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Convotron wrote:
shonenfan4 wrote:
Convotron wrote:
shonenfan4 wrote:I personally don't know why people would be that offended by them, I mean it's a movie. There's other movie out there that those who were offended surely would've been offended more. In addition, the only part that I hate about the Twins was how the hell did they survive the Devastator attack? Goes to show that Autobots are invincible in Bayverse.


It's because they're hardened thugs from the streets of Cybertron, yo.


Man, they nobodies on Cybertron k?


Exactly! They're trying to prove themselves. They ain't grown soft by the good life. They're 2 legit 2 quit.

...

Yes, that's enough of that from me, hehe.

Back on topic, the gallery is great...and I'm wishing that a Leader class The Fallen was made. I'm not a fan of the character but it would be so great to have a Leader The Fallen displayed with Jetpower OP.


Leader The Fallen, not a bad idea, as long as they can figure out a better alt mode for him.
Image
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
User avatar
shonenfan4
Godmaster
Posts: 1941
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: Shattered Glass Hell

Re: Jetpower Optimus Prime Gallery is Online

Postby Convotron » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:46 pm

Motto: "When in doubt, transform and roll out!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
If there was a Leader class The Fallen made but used the more angular flying wing concept design, I would buy it for sure.
Toys for sale, S.H. Figuarts, Revoltech, Robot Damashii, Figma, and more!

Discounts for purchases of 3 items or more! See sales thread for details.


Image

Never forget the Oath Sworn Through Courage!
User avatar
Convotron
City Commander
Posts: 3399
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:13 pm
Location: Canadia
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Jetpower Optimus Prime Gallery is Online

Postby shonenfan4 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:59 pm

Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Convotron wrote:If there was a Leader class The Fallen made but used the more angular flying wing concept design, I would buy it for sure.


Maybe they'll finally decide to include his weapon staff this time.
Image
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
User avatar
shonenfan4
Godmaster
Posts: 1941
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: Shattered Glass Hell

Re: Jetpower Optimus Prime Gallery is Online

Postby Convotron » Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:58 pm

Motto: "When in doubt, transform and roll out!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
shonenfan4 wrote:
Convotron wrote:If there was a Leader class The Fallen made but used the more angular flying wing concept design, I would buy it for sure.


Maybe they'll finally decide to include his weapon staff this time.


If they make another The Fallen figure, the staff should be included for sure.
Toys for sale, S.H. Figuarts, Revoltech, Robot Damashii, Figma, and more!

Discounts for purchases of 3 items or more! See sales thread for details.


Image

Never forget the Oath Sworn Through Courage!
User avatar
Convotron
City Commander
Posts: 3399
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:13 pm
Location: Canadia
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Jetpower Optimus Prime Gallery is Online

Postby shonenfan4 » Thu Sep 24, 2009 9:51 pm

Weapon: Fusion Blaster Cannon
Convotron wrote:
shonenfan4 wrote:
Convotron wrote:If there was a Leader class The Fallen made but used the more angular flying wing concept design, I would buy it for sure.


Maybe they'll finally decide to include his weapon staff this time.


If they make another The Fallen figure, the staff should be included for sure.


And little humans for him to stomp on plz. :twisted:
Image
<GOODBYE CRUEL WORLD>
Haters, you've won.
User avatar
shonenfan4
Godmaster
Posts: 1941
News Credits: 1
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:09 pm
Location: Shattered Glass Hell

Re: Jetpower Optimus Prime Gallery is Online

Postby Convotron » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:35 pm

Motto: "When in doubt, transform and roll out!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Big humans. They splat better. :BOOM:
Toys for sale, S.H. Figuarts, Revoltech, Robot Damashii, Figma, and more!

Discounts for purchases of 3 items or more! See sales thread for details.


Image

Never forget the Oath Sworn Through Courage!
User avatar
Convotron
City Commander
Posts: 3399
News Credits: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:13 pm
Location: Canadia
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Rank: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Jetpower Optimus Prime Gallery is Online

Postby Mkall » Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:02 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Hey shonenfan4, Convotron; since you two like talking to each other so much, perhaps it would be better to exchange IM information so we don't have entire pages devoted to just the two of you.

Thanks
Image

My Collection! Updated Feb 13, 2021
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 11127
News Credits: 401
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: Jetpower Optimus Prime Gallery is Online

Postby Counterpunch » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:15 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
I'm probably never going to combine them. Seems like a huge hassle...

I'm lame like that.
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 11331
News Credits: 125
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Infinitus and Sentinel Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #292 - Planet of Junk
Twincast / Podcast #292:
"Planet of Junk"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, January 18th, 2022

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Doujinshi Astrorain x Starscream (B5 28pages) Ochawan wakachiko ore" on EBAY
Buy "Doujinshi Transformers anthology (A5 136pages) VIRTUE OR VICE Watashi to Ore no" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS BOTBOTS Electric Guitar ROCK SWAGGER, Shed Heads 2019" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Studio Series 86-07 Leader Dinobot Slug and Daniel Witwicky" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Selects Deep Cover" on EBAY
Buy "G.I. Joe 2012 SDCC Comic Con Transformers Crossover Destro with soundwave backpa" on EBAY
Buy "Hasbro Transformers War For Cybertron NETFLIX Trilogy Decepticon SPARKLESS BOT" on EBAY
Buy "Kre-o Transformers Micro Changer Collection 2 Decepticon Runamuck B0208 New Toy" on EBAY