This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara Version ROTF Supreme Devastator Toy Images

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Takara Version ROTF Supreme Devastator Toy Images

Postby Mach » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:29 pm

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
Japanese site omocharu has posted a gallery of Tomy Takara version Supreme Devastator.

Check out all images here: http://omochamaru.chu.jp/tfR/menu_TFR.html
Attachments
RD_16_28.jpg
RD_16_26.jpg
RD_16_20.jpg
RD_16_09.jpg
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Takara Version ROTF Supreme Devastator Toy Images

Postby Blurrz » Mon Sep 28, 2009 11:31 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Japanese site omocharu shows off Takara's version of Supreme Devastator, whose only major change compared to Hasbro's version is the 'Red' Face. Take a look at the pictures below.

You can check out the most complete gallery of Hasbro's Supreme Devastator in our galleries in the links below:
Devastator
Mixmaster
Rampage
Scavenger
Hightower
Long Haul
Scrapper

If you're interested in obtaining Takara's version of Supreme Devastator, then you'll be happy to know that our friends at Big Bad Toy Store have it for preorder.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the fastest news on the net!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Blurrz » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:42 am

Well I'm a bit torn on this myself. Yes, it's more movie-accurate than the Hasbro version, but that's like, a $40-50 change + S/H, for a figure that just has that minor adjustment. Both parts of my mind are telling me to stay away from this as much as I can, because it's not worth the cost and there's still two other Takara RotF imports of massive size to obtain...
Blurrz
God Of Transformers

Postby noctorro » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:22 am

Blurrz wrote:Well I'm a bit torn on this myself. Yes, it's more movie-accurate than the Hasbro version, but that's like, a $40-50 change + S/H, for a figure that just has that minor adjustment. Both parts of my mind are telling me to stay away from this as much as I can, because it's not worth the cost and there's still two other Takara RotF imports of massive size to obtain...

2 other imports? Buster Optimus Prime and who else? Megatron?
I just got the ROTF western Devastator at a store in The Netherlands, bought it because I wanted it
badly :). I don't think that this version is superior, maybe slightly better but I the only big difference is the face. All the other bots look the same, maybe a slightly higher saturation on the plastic but that's about it. Normally I would import the takara version (get it of ebay) but I really have to stop ebaying so much so that won't happen.

I'm happy with my Hasbro Devastator, besides, the Takara version still doesn't have 7 Constructicons and they still can't transform into individual robot modes.

I might get the legend version some day :)
http://www.plasticpolygon.com
I 3d design and print! Check out my instagram http://www.instagram.com/plasticpolygon3d for some Transformers weapons if you're interested. The War for Cybertron standard machine gun is ready as well as the Armada Optimus gun (smaller) and a Robotech Gunpod.
noctorro
Gestalt Team Leader

Postby starfish » Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:08 am

The other one is the black Leader Prime from amazon japan, I'm guessing.

I'm only getting the Japanese versions if there's a significatnt difference from the US version (such as Incinerator from the first movie, for example). There's no way I'm spending that much money on that mould again, just for a red face. Maybe.

Now, if the Takara Mixmaster was available seperately... now that I might have considered!
starfish
Combiner
News Credits: 2

Postby Blurrz » Tue Sep 29, 2009 9:41 am

Yeah, I was motioning the DVD Leader Black Optimus Prime and Leader Buster Prime. The prices on those are ridiculous, and there's just no way there's room left for a Red Faced Devastator.....

On the other hand, that individual Motormaster is a grand idea!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers

Postby dragons » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:48 am

looks like cheap ko that someone bought hasbro devastator & painted the face red i expected a little more mayeb red plastic for the face not white plastic with red paint on it it looks cheap & they took te lazy way out ot make this one still wont buy him no matte what colors he comes in or how much the price drops on him in stores.

fortress maximus would go off shelves faster than this guy & there both almost the same price
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Counterpunch » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:11 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
The US version manages paint aps better for once.

Yey! It's been a long time, since Energon that that has happened. :)
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby nemesis-prime » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:03 pm

Looks like Deva is wearing a Mardi Gras mask..not worth a nother 80 bucks. I could have painted it better. Buster Prime is way too much but you have to remmber they are imported and the suppliers pay full price for these so sites like BBTS have to charge a lot to recover cost and make some profit.
nemesis-prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 12

Postby Rated X » Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:31 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
The red face makes a world of difference...But for 75 buks extra he can stay in Japan !!! Im calling on one of those companies that makes those corronation Starscream kits to mass-produce a red face and sell it for 20 bucks !!! :grin: :grin: :grin:
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Ungie » Tue Sep 29, 2009 5:04 pm

Motto: "Hoo-hah! Cherry Soda!"
Weapon: Quasar Cannon
Maybe Reprolables can whip out another awesome sticker set for him. Like a decepticon symbol for MixMaster, and face stickers for Dev...
Ungie
Fuzor
Watch Ungie on YouTube
Buy from Ungie on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Munchlax » Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:41 pm

Weapon: Gatling Cannon
I never liked this version of Devastator especially since they don't have their individual robot forms. Actually this version looks stupider than the hasbro one in my opinion. The red face doesn't make it look better, in fact it makes it look like someone just red marker'ed it.
Munchlax
Mini-Con
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby JaZzTaStIc » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:16 pm

Motto: "Everything That Has A beginning Has An End...."
Weapon: Rapid-Fire Energy Pulse Cannon
hasbro's one looks much darker tones actaully and the red face now looks kinda stupid. and as the price to import takara's version will be through the roof its safe to say hasbro wins this one

the more i see of this mold in general the more i like it altho devs don't look like much from the rear

"It’s A Pity Trophies Earn So Easily Or I Might Have A Sense Of Satisfaction Now..."
JaZzTaStIc
Minibot
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NOVAKANE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Terrorcon Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
NOVAKANE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JUNKHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-14 Animated Movie Voyager 2022 New"
JUNKHEAP Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +04 Voyager WFC IN-STOCK 08/08"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 84 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series 100 Deluxe ROTB Rise Beasts Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Nightbeat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Silverbolt Figure" on AMAZON