question about preordering from bbts

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

question about preordering from bbts

Postby warwik311 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:19 am

Never preordered anything from them before. Preordered the city commander set with the new weapon upgrade. It says "october", but when can I REALLY expect it?
My customs all together.
Image
User avatar
warwik311
Fuzor
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:40 am

Re: question about preordering from bbts

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:40 am

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
warwik311 wrote:Never preordered anything from them before. Preordered the city commander set with the new weapon upgrade. It says "october", but when can I REALLY expect it?


As soon as they get the stock in. They're usually pretty good with dates (Electro Ligier and Strafe were pretty spot on) but the FansProject stuff has been "it's done when it's done", so if things get held up, then BBTS has to wait. Once they get stock, they process the preorders really quickly.
User avatar
Razorclaw0000
Guardian Of Seibertron
Posts: 6166
News Credits: 54
Joined: Tue May 06, 2003 12:00 pm
Location: Ashley, PA
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: question about preordering from bbts

Postby Counterpunch » Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:05 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
BBTS availablility dates might not be correct, but that's usually not their fault.

Unlike other online stores, they keep a constant update of when things are coming in to the best of their knowledge.
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15800
News Credits: 72
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: question about preordering from bbts

Postby warwik311 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:48 pm

that's kind of what i figured. I only ask because Robot Kingdom says they have CC in stock with the upgrade. I think I'm just gonna impatiently wait it out at BBTS. They have never done me wrong. Now if only I could justify the money spending and pick up a G3 trailer and the MP 04 with trailer. A boy can dream right? :wink:
My customs all together.
Image
User avatar
warwik311
Fuzor
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:40 am

Re: question about preordering from bbts

Postby Mkall » Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:02 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
warwik311 wrote:that's kind of what i figured. I only ask because Robot Kingdom says they have CC in stock with the upgrade. I think I'm just gonna impatiently wait it out at BBTS. They have never done me wrong. Now if only I could justify the money spending and pick up a G3 trailer and the MP 04 with trailer. A boy can dream right? :wink:

Robot Kingdom gets things first because they are in hong Kong, closer to the point of origin. BBTS has to wait that extra week for things to cross the Pacific.
Image

My Collection! Updated June 18, 2016
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14841
News Credits: 37
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: question about preordering from bbts

Postby warwik311 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 6:41 am

Mkall wrote:
warwik311 wrote:that's kind of what i figured. I only ask because Robot Kingdom says they have CC in stock with the upgrade. I think I'm just gonna impatiently wait it out at BBTS. They have never done me wrong. Now if only I could justify the money spending and pick up a G3 trailer and the MP 04 with trailer. A boy can dream right? :wink:

Robot Kingdom gets things first because they are in hong Kong, closer to the point of origin. BBTS has to wait that extra week for things to cross the Pacific.


You know? I didn't even think of that. Once again mkall imparting common sense wisdom on the rest of us. Hehehe
My customs all together.
Image
User avatar
warwik311
Fuzor
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:40 am

Re: question about preordering from bbts

Postby Mkall » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:19 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
warwik311 wrote:
Mkall wrote:Robot Kingdom gets things first because they are in hong Kong, closer to the point of origin. BBTS has to wait that extra week for things to cross the Pacific.


You know? I didn't even think of that. Once again mkall imparting common sense wisdom on the rest of us. Hehehe

It's what they pay me for.
Image

My Collection! Updated June 18, 2016
Mkall
God Of Transformers
Posts: 14841
News Credits: 37
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 6:50 pm
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Rank: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: question about preordering from bbts

Postby Counterpunch » Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:41 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Mkall wrote:
warwik311 wrote:
Mkall wrote:Robot Kingdom gets things first because they are in hong Kong, closer to the point of origin. BBTS has to wait that extra week for things to cross the Pacific.


You know? I didn't even think of that. Once again mkall imparting common sense wisdom on the rest of us. Hehehe

It's what they pay me for.


We pay him with lovin'. Lovin' all the time.

NOT in nickles and dimes.
Image
User avatar
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
Posts: 15800
News Credits: 72
Joined: Wed Mar 05, 2003 9:56 pm
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Rank: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Re: question about preordering from bbts

Postby warwik311 » Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:12 pm

actually after having that bit of common sense knowledge dropped on me, I kinda feel like the other guy in mkall's signature #-o
My customs all together.
Image
User avatar
warwik311
Fuzor
Posts: 248
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:40 am


Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Ending Soon On eBay

TRANSFORMERS COMBINER WARS G2: SUPERION AERIALBOTS - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 46 minutes 24 seconds
Transformers Titans return Fortress Maximus titan Masters IN HAND US SELLER ship - Time Remaining: 4 days 1 hour 46 minutes 57 seconds
Transformers Generations Orion Pax Optimus Prime Classics G1 Style - Time Remaining: 1 day 9 hours 46 minutes 59 seconds
Generations transformers Reveal the Shield Rodimus Cyclonus exclusive - Time Remaining: 3 days 6 hours 46 minutes 43 seconds
Transformers G2 Bruticus Generation 1 2  combaticons - Time Remaining: 1 day 11 hours 46 minutes 38 seconds
Transformers Rid Ultra Magnus loose - Time Remaining: 2 days 19 hours 47 minutes 25 seconds
Combiner Wars Offroad G1 Transformers Menasor Part - Time Remaining: 3 days 6 hours 47 minutes 38 seconds
Combiner Wars G1 transformers Skydive Sky Dive Superion Component Leg arm - Time Remaining: 3 days 4 hours 47 minutes 39 seconds
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #166 - Toy Fair 2017
Twincast / Podcast #166:
"Toy Fair 2017"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, February 21st, 2017
Website Security Test