This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Bios of Target Movie Exclusive: Arcee, Hard Top, and Signal Flare

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Bios of Target Movie Exclusive: Arcee, Hard Top, and Signal Flare

Postby Hotrod » Tue May 22, 2007 8:59 pm

We just reported that Target will be the official home for Transformers Movie exclusive basics Arcee, Hard Top, and Signal Flare. Now we have their bios! DESTRO of TFW2005 has posted the bios for all three figures. Here is what he posted:

"TRANSFORMERS Movie Scout: ARCEE
Available exclusively! A fast, aggressive warrior, ARCEE is one of the most dangerous AUTOBOTS®*, despite her comparatively small size. She believes without question that the DECEPTICONS®* must be stopped at all costs. That belief, combined with the combat training she received from IRONHIDE® make her a pure warrior, a creature of speed and sudden action, striking the DECEPTICONS* whenever she can and fading away into the depths of space.

TRANSFORMERS Movie Scout: HARDTOP
Available exclusively! As an elite tracker and spy for the DECEPTICONS, HARDTOP has come into conflict again and again with AUTOBOT spy BUMBLEBEE™*. What began as a professional rivalry defined by the limits of their allegiances on opposite sides of a war became a full-fledged vendetta over the years. The two robots have played a punishing game of cat and mouse across the breadth of the galaxy; it is a little known fact that it was a shot fired by HARDTOP that took away his AUTOBOT enemy's ability to speak without pain.

TRANSFORMERS Off-Screen: SIGNAL FLARE
Available exclusively! Wired more for hard work than the heat of combat, SIGNAL FLARE prefers to remain hidden in the background, rather than on the front lines with OPTIMUS PRIME. On Earth, he stays in his vehicle mode and works secretly with humans to construct buildings capable of resisting even the mighty weapons of the TRANSFORMERS. When duty calls, however, he uses his powerful radar dish to transmit information between hidden AUTOBOT cells in preparation for the coming battle over the AllSpark."
Hotrod
City Commander
News Credits: 2024

Postby Zeedust » Tue May 22, 2007 9:09 pm

Motto: "Nothing says more about us than the futures we left behind."
Weapon: Anti-Thermal Cannon
Movie Hardtop is a Con now? I thought he was Sector Seven.
Zeedust
City Commander
News Credits: 7
Buy from Zeedust on eBay
Alt Mode: Uncategorized techno-organic ground vehicle
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Courage: 2
Firepower: 6
Skill: 3

Postby Bed Bugs » Tue May 22, 2007 10:11 pm

Motto: "The Bigger The Buffet, The Better!"
Weapon: Black Magic
Well, it would make sense if he is both. A Decepticon who infiltrates Sector 7 as one of their vehicles. Last spot they would look! :lol:
Botcon: The Legacy Collection
Bed Bugs
Gestalt
News Credits: 349
Alt Mode: A Bed Bug
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby i_amtrunks » Tue May 22, 2007 10:13 pm

So there are Sector 7 versions and Target versions?

Interesting to see Hasbro has already confused themselves, naming Hardtop as the Bot responsible for Bumblebee's inability to talk, not Megatron...
Awesomesauce; Use it, you know you want to.
i_amtrunks
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 972

Postby Liege Evilmus » Tue May 22, 2007 10:32 pm

I like how the bios stay true to the molds origional factions, otherwise, it's a name dropping stretch.

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Postby Mulla » Wed May 23, 2007 1:38 am

i_amtrunks wrote:Interesting to see Hasbro has already confused themselves, naming Hardtop as the Bot responsible for Bumblebee's inability to talk, not Megatron...

I thought that interesting myself, but moreso that Hardtop is the reason BB can't speak, in general. I never knew it was because of Megatron. If there is a big spoiler coming my way, please refrain from telling me. I'd like to be surprised.
Mulla
Vehicon
News Credits: 12

Postby Jar Axel » Wed May 23, 2007 1:53 am

Mulla I would hardly call it a spoiler since it's in a good deal of the prequel material.
Jar Axel
Pretender

Postby Exulted Unicron » Wed May 23, 2007 2:02 am

Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
what is this sector 7 thats been going round?
Exulted Unicron
Headmaster
Watch Exulted Unicron on YouTube
Alt Mode: tank
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Superginraix » Wed May 23, 2007 2:05 am

Well, as a continuity geek, that bit about Hardtop taking away Bumblebee's ability to speak is just gonna irritate me considering that the IDW prequel says otherwise, but at least I'll be able to pick up the Signal Flare mold that I missed the first two times around. :)
Superginraix
Mini-Con

Postby Mulla » Wed May 23, 2007 5:58 am

Jar Axel wrote:Mulla I would hardly call it a spoiler since it's in a good deal of the prequel material.

Ah, okay. I'm waiting for the trade. Haven't read it yet :P
Mulla
Vehicon
News Credits: 12

Postby Wheeljack35 » Wed May 23, 2007 6:34 am

Ah Yes lets bring back the crappy Signal Flare from Energon and Hardtop from Cybertron
Wheeljack35
City Commander
News Credits: 26
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Postby zodconvoy » Wed May 23, 2007 9:13 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
WOHOO! Now there's enough Arcee variants to make a Cybertron Spice Girls boxset...
Seriously, I think they just put all the basics in a sack and blindly reached in to find out who they were using again. At least there's a new Movie Arcee deluxe figure coming out. Now they need to get off teir asses and make a Gen 1 one already!
Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:

Visit My Store!
zodconvoy
City Commander
News Credits: 5
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Postby Roboto750 » Wed May 23, 2007 9:18 am

Motto: "Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try."
Weapon: Electro Scrambler Gun
Fender Bender wrote:Well, it would make sense if he is both. A Decepticon who infiltrates Sector 7 as one of their vehicles. Last spot they would look! :lol:

That's the way I'm taking it. I thought that these bots worked for Sector 7 at first, but this makes much more sense. :D
Roboto750
Headmaster
Buy from Roboto750 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby jgilkinson » Wed May 23, 2007 9:41 am

thought megs beat bb so much he couldnt speak. Arcee sounds cool... no more mother figure
jgilkinson
Pretender
News Credits: 1

Postby Scaleface » Wed May 23, 2007 10:30 am

Best part about these figures is because they are carryovers from old lines, they don't look like Bayformers! HURRAY. These and the Legends are probably the only Movie figures I'll get.
Scaleface
Gestalt
News Credits: 49

Postby Duke of Luns » Wed May 23, 2007 10:55 am

So, there are gonna be two Arcee's, one in the movie style, and one as the blue repaint? And they both look almost completely different. I'd say that would cause some confusion.

But since it's been brought up, Bumblebee doesn't have an annoying voice in the movie does he? Anyone know? No plot spoilers though, please.
Duke of Luns
Gestalt

Postby Psychout » Wed May 23, 2007 11:39 am

Motto: "This post clearly was meant to offend, and if you are affected by it in any way please close your browser and discuss it with someone who knows not to take the internet seriously."
Weapon: Black Magic
If you dont want a spoiler, dont ask then.

All this ™ and ® crap really pisses me off. Cant they just write these things normally and ditch the heiroglyphics?

Stupid litigation obsessed country.
“I like to think that my arrogance, impetuosity,
impatience, selfishness and greed are the qualities
that make me the lovable chap I am.”
Psychout
HMW Moderator
News Credits: 42
Alt Mode: Cassette. The 80s ROCKED
Strength: 1
Intelligence: 1
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: 1
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Postby Duke of Luns » Wed May 23, 2007 12:39 pm

Psychout wrote:If you dont want a spoiler, dont ask then.

Sorry, I meant spoiler as in actually relevant to the plot. I guess I overthought it maybe.

I read Movie Prequal #1, and at the end Bumblebee says that he has learned to speak in "other ways". Exactly what does that mean? Sign language, through the radio, etc.
Duke of Luns
Gestalt

Postby Liege Evilmus » Wed May 23, 2007 5:54 pm

This was posted the other day too?

Have I stepped back in time? Me thinks, maybe!

My Collection, updated 4/21(sorta)... viewtopic.php?f=4&t=35550&p=627727#p627727
Liege Evilmus
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 8

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +01 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JOLT Transformers Studio Series 75 Deluxe ROTF Hasbro 2021 New"
JOLT Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAVAGE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RAVAGE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +04 Voyager WFC IN-STOCK 08/08"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLIFFJUMPER Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +05 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
CLIFFJUMPER Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BARRICADE Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +02 Deluxe WFC 2023 New"
BARRICADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASERBEAK Transformers Studio Series Core Class Pink Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
LASERBEAK Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Nucleon and Galvatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Voyager Class Roadbuster Figure" on AMAZON