This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Hasbro MP Skywarp Discussion

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Hasbro MP Skywarp Discussion

Postby kirbenvost » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:00 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Well, there doesn't seem to be a thread yet as only a few lucky Canucks (like me) and those over the pond have seen him, so I'm making one.

I don't have Takara's Skywarp (only Greenscream) to compare to, so I'm not going to go into a detailed comparison like that, but I'll give a general overview, and observations you might not be able to tell from pics, or general things to know. I can take a few pics later if people want.

First of all, it's a very nice looking, well-painted figure, if you are able to take the time to compare a few in-store before buying. I found minor paint flaws on a few, but nothing major. The packaging is nice, pretty similar to the Hasbro Starscream from what I've seen, though I don't have it to compare to.

His eyes are yellow, which is a big difference from the Takara version. He's got a very G1 paint scheme, as seen from previous pictures. The stripes are all very well-painted. There is also no sticker sheet like the Takara one, so what you see is what you get, which is fine with me, because he's got some of the nice details from the G1 version, the red on the intakes, and a little on the hip pieces. Also, the nametag on the stand is painted on, whereas it was a sticker for the Takara MPs, if I recall correctly. The Decepticon symbol on the stand is properly chromed, as it should be. The little minifigure (forgot his name) is completely unpainted, but no one cares about him anyway. One nice detail I noticed was some gunmetal detail on the weapons, as well as some colored stripes on the missiles. Just a nice little detail they didn't have to put on, but they did anyway.

Edit: A couple more notes on the paint job - the rocket launchers behind his chest fans are not painted in detail like the Takara versions. However, since his whole chest is painted silver, this doesn't look as bad as on the US Starscream where it's all red. Also, the fans on the chest are also not painted gunmetal, but again, it looks fine because it's silver.

There are two big things people should know: His faces are the same as MP Starscream's, not Skywarp's. So he really is a repaint of Starscream. That's fine with me, but might bother some. Another, perhaps bigger thing, is the shade of purple used for his hands/forearms and leg detail is the same slightly-transleucent, pinkish purple from the Classics version, NOT the G1-esque lilac. This may bother a lot of people. For me, it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make for a more affordable Skywarp.

One more slight flaw is some of the joints are a bit loose, especialy the rear thrusters which become his heels in robot mode. The ball joints are not very tight, and this could cause problems standing the figure. But it's a pretty back-heavy figure that takes a lot of work to stand up, so I'm betting most people would use the stand anyway. The fingers are also a bit loose on mine, but they still stay in place, so that's fine with me. I did notice it's a lot easier to get the landing gear out, which is a good thing. Otherwise, the joints on mine are pretty good, a couple are even tighter than on my MP-03. No stress marks so far, though I've only Transformed him twice.

I'm not familiar with/can't remember the assembly flaw that happened with MP Thundercracker's chest, but this Skywarp looks normal to me. Haha, hopefully it's not one of those "once you see it, you can't unsee it" things.

So, I guess that's it. If you're trying to decide between the Hasbro and Takara versions, I would recommend this: If you can manage to find the Hasbro figure at retail, get it, unless the purple really bothers you. It's a great-looking, quality figure, for a great price, with only a few very minor flaws. However, if you have to buy online, the cost is going to be almost as much as the Takara version, judging by scalper and aftermarket prices so far. So I'd think carefully about which version appeals more to you, and make your decision based on that.

Feel free to ask questions, post comments, or request pictures!
Last edited by kirbenvost on Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:07 am, edited 4 times in total.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Re: Hasbro MP Skywarp Discussion

Postby Counterpunch » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:49 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Purple pictures please.

If you could post the MP Skywarp, Classics Skywarp, and G1 Skywarp next to each other such that the colors can be compared, that'd be great.

Thanks man.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby kirbenvost » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:02 pm

Unfortunately I sold off my Classics Skywarp (duh, brain fart... yeah, I'll compare MP Skywarp with Starscream lawl), but I'll definitely do some comparisons alongside the G1 (TRU Reissue) & Henkei versions. It'll be several hours though, I'm at work.
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Blurrz » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:02 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
If you have any other Masterpieces.. compare them to it please! Compare it to Unicron/Primus/RotFDevastator if you have those.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby kirbenvost » Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:11 pm

I don't have the others, but I can certainly compare it to some other MPs. :)
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby kirbenvost » Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:51 am

Alright guys, several hours later (including HK-Skywarp missile retrieval from under the fridge, and a dinner break), here's the goods. Sorry for the cut off images, I'm too tired tonight to do any more. Right click and select "view image" for the whole pics.

Some robot mode pics, note lack of detailing on arms. Different from Takara MP, but G1 accurate:

Undetailed chest fans & yellow optics:

("Starscream, is that you?")

("Take a hint!" lol) Undetailed rockets:

With stand:

Paint detail shots:

Stripes on missiles:

The wings actually have the port and starboard lights - cool detail! Image

Nameplate & insignia:

Rightside-up Decepticon symbol and gunmetal detail:

Jet mode:

Some paint detail. Really nice looking wing stripes:

Metallic Decepticon symbol:Image

Tailfins:

Underside (forgot to take comparison shots of this):

Rear view:

Rear gimmicks. The detail below the flaps is painted gunmetal:

Front gimmicks. Radar array and cockpit are unpainted:

With stand:

Now, on to the comparison shots:

With G1 Reissue & Henkei Skywarp:

Arms for color comparison. MP Skywarp's purple plastic is noticably different from the G1 version. I hadn't noticed before, but so is Henkei Skyarp's:

Even closer:

Jet modes:

The paint is actually a lot closer to G1 colors than the plastic is - the stripes are nearly spot on:

With Emperor Greenscream:

Megatron:

Battle with Prime:

Fellow Decepticons:

Full album, including my lame attempts at stop-motion fly-bys (lol) here - this gets addictive. :mrgreen:
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:49 am

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Looks damn sexy. I may be a minority, but I love the shade of purple. The lilac looks too washed out compared to this orchid-y color. The stripes are extremely well done.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby fartripper67 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:53 am

Weapon: Energy Blades
Sweet mother of GOD I hope I can find this at retail. None of the Wally Worlds in my are ever got the MP Starscream before :|

Looks great.
fartripper67
Minibot
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 6
Skill: 10+

Postby vectorA3 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:13 am

Motto: ""You must journey back farther into the matrix for the answer...""
Weapon: Energo-Sword
I am green with envy. :mrgreen: Now i want Warp even more -as if that were possible. Looks like there were no changes from the display model shown at Botcon and Comic con. Robot mode nor the missles were shown though. Am I gonna have to drive up to Vancouver right now KV?? Tempted to! :lol:
"So who needs you spineless plasm-heads anyway?!!" -Astrotrain
vectorA3
Brainmaster
News Credits: 1
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Postby Counterpunch » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:25 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Thank you for the pictures, it's very helpful.

I'm glad that people who don't have the opportunity to import Masterpiece figures are getting a shot at this guy. I'm also glad that Hasbro is continuing to use that vibrant purple as opposed to the lilac purple. The figure looks good. The yellow eyes are cool.

That being said, it becomes kind of obvious where the additional $40 goes for a Takara release. It's really cool that a version is available for $60, but having owned the Takara version for two years now, I can see all the little differences.

Where if I had not owned the Japanese version, I would probably never have noticed these differences between the two, the fact that I have had this toy and really do like it makes those differences glaring.

Without attempting to even pretend sounding elitist, even if Hasbro continues to release MP figures stateside, I think I will continue to import. With Masterpiece style toys, style and detail count as much for me as mold and character. It's cool that this is available, but this pricing discount isn't worth the cost in detail to me.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 4

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:42 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
I have the MP Skywarp. The hasbro one looks really good too. I'll be picking one up. I do wish the Decepticon symbols on the wing were correct. They should be upside down in Robot mode. Oh well, little things I guess...
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:59 am

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:I have the MP Skywarp. The hasbro one looks really good too. I'll be picking one up. I do wish the Decepticon symbols on the wing were correct. They should be upside down in Robot mode. Oh well, little things I guess...

I've always preferred them "right side up" in robot mode. They just look a lot better, since most of figures spend most of the time in robot mode. I guess I'm just not nostalgic enough.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Skill: 9

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:00 am

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:I have the MP Skywarp. The hasbro one looks really good too. I'll be picking one up. I do wish the Decepticon symbols on the wing were correct. They should be upside down in Robot mode. Oh well, little things I guess...

I've always preferred them "right side up" in robot mode. They just look a lot better, since most of figures spend most of the time in robot mode. I guess I'm just not nostalgic enough.

It's kind of a cartoon/real life accuracy thing for me. They were always upside down on the cartoon and also, in real life, the symbols would be that way so they are right side up if you're approaching the plane from behind. In the long run, it doesn't really matter. Still a great looking figure!
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt

Postby WinterSting » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:29 am

I have the Takara MP Skywarp and probably wont be picking this baby up since Ive already gotten one version of him. But I think Hasbro did a commendable job with this baby.

But I seriously think kirbenvost did a good job with this review: I love the commentary that came along with the good quality pics and I really appreciate that he was straight up about the good, bad and ugly of this version of Skywarp. No Hasbro boot-licking... just the facts. Great job there kirbenvost! :APPLAUSE:

Seibertron.com could really do with more good reviewers like you guys.
WinterSting
Mini-Con

Postby feeiq90 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:41 am

Motto: "pew peww peeww~~"
Weapon: Destabilizer Electromagnetizer Gun
wow!!the prple is definitely a fine touch(same like takara's,actualy)..n the slver on its chest too..
it's realy G1'ish..
feeiq90
Minibot
Strength: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10+

Postby mattyc1007 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:51 am

Motto: "You Wouldn't Like Me When I'm Hungry"
Weapon: Sword
hehe their all playing rock, paper, sisscors :P

Is this the argos, UK version/Hasbro ? If so I may change my mind and keep greenscream. Even though hes fragile I expect quality and good paint apps, but skywarp dos'nt have as many as I would like for £60.

Nice photo's :D

Transform and Chill Out!

Couldnt Resist (Check Em Out!)

http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=48806

Don't delete me, not my fault I only log in every eon :(
mattyc1007
Transmetal Warrior
Watch mattyc1007 on YouTube
Alt Mode: 93 Talbot Express
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5

Postby the_dark_decepticon » Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:55 am

Motto: "Saa, omae no tsumi o kazoero."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Give me this version over the Takara one any day. :APPLAUSE:
Pathetic fools........there's no escape!!!
For the Force is my ally....and a powerful ally it is.
I'm just a passing through Kamen Rider.

aka DarthPrime117 @ TFW2005.com
aka DarthPrime27 @ moonbase2.org and henshinjustice.com

Carbomya Feedback
the_dark_decepticon
Minibot
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 8

Postby Kibble » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:48 am

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
Razorclaw0000 wrote:

The insignia would drive me nuts on this thing. I might not mind as much if they were at least consistent, but that Starscream's were correct, but then they do Skywarp's the opposite = teh suckz. Glad I already have the Takara version.

Really hope they do them the right way on Thundercracker if they release him because I don't have the Takara of that one and would buy a Hasbro one.
Kibble
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:52 am

Kibble wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:

The insignia would drive me nuts on this thing. I might not mind as much if they were at least consistent, but that Starscream's were correct, but then they do Skywarp's the opposite = teh suckz. Glad I already have the Takara version.

Really hope they do them the right way on Thundercracker if they release him because I don't have the Takara of that one and would buy a Hasbro one.

As long as they get Thundercracker's chest correct, they could leave off the symbols for all I care :grin:

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt

Postby DevastaTTor » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:16 am

RodimusConvoy13 wrote:As long as they get Thundercracker's chest correct, they could leave off the symbols for all I care :grin:

This
Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
DevastaTTor
Gestalt
News Credits: 198

Postby muswp1 » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:22 am

Weapon: Double-Barreled Assault Missile Launcher
MP Skywarp is coming out in November in the US right??
"Why do so many people need help? Life's not that complicated. You get up, go to work, eat three meals, take one good s***, and go back to bed. What's the f***ing mystery?" - George Carlin - Complaints & Grievances
muswp1
Gestalt Team Leader
Buy from muswp1 on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Kibble » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:23 am

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
DevastaTTor wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:As long as they get Thundercracker's chest correct, they could leave off the symbols for all I care :grin:

This

If they had to do one backwards between the chest and the insignia, I'd actually take the chest. That would be a little less noticeable to me.
Kibble
City Commander

Postby Torneira » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:18 am

RodimusConvoy13 wrote:
Kibble wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:

In the cartoon the symbols position were inconsistent. See for example episode "Starscream's Brigade", where the decepticon insignia is right side up on his wings.
Torneira
Fuzor

Postby Torneira » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:20 am

And later on in the episode the symbols are upside down once more**
Torneira
Fuzor

Postby kirbenvost » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:36 am

vectorA3 wrote:I am green with envy. :mrgreen: Now i want Warp even more -as if that were possible. Looks like there were no changes from the display model shown at Botcon and Comic con. Robot mode nor the missles were shown though. Am I gonna have to drive up to Vancouver right now KV?? Tempted to! :lol:

Haha, well you could, but most of the stores sold out in 2 days, which is why I was extremely lucky to find one in store. :shock: We're all hoping for a restock, and 1 store has so far, but in very limited numbers. Considering how fast they're going, Walmart would be crazy to not get more in.

Counterpunch wrote:Thank you for the pictures, it's very helpful.

I'm glad that people who don't have the opportunity to import Masterpiece figures are getting a shot at this guy. I'm also glad that Hasbro is continuing to use that vibrant purple as opposed to the lilac purple. The figure looks good. The yellow eyes are cool.

That being said, it becomes kind of obvious where the additional $40 goes for a Takara release. It's really cool that a version is available for $60, but having owned the Takara version for two years now, I can see all the little differences.

Where if I had not owned the Japanese version, I would probably never have noticed these differences between the two, the fact that I have had this toy and really do like it makes those differences glaring.

Without attempting to even pretend sounding elitist, even if Hasbro continues to release MP figures stateside, I think I will continue to import. With Masterpiece style toys, style and detail count as much for me as mold and character. It's cool that this is available, but this pricing discount isn't worth the cost in detail to me.

Yeah, after going through the MP galleries on the site, it is very obvious that there are many more paint apps on the Takara versions. I certainly don't regret waiting for the Hasbro version though, I'm very happy with it. But if I hadn't been able to get it in store, and had to make a choice between Hasbros for $80 online, or Takara's for $90 or $100, I'd probably go for the import.

mattyc1007 wrote:hehe their all playing rock, paper, sisscors :P

Is this the argos, UK version/Hasbro ? If so I may change my mind and keep greenscream. Even though hes fragile I expect quality and good paint apps, but skywarp dos'nt have as many as I would like for £60.

Nice photo's :D

lol yeah it does kinda look like rock, paper, scissors. :mrgreen: This is the Hasbro Canada release of MP Skywarp, which should be the same as the UK and US releases, aside form the bilingual packaging we have here.

DevastaTTor wrote:

This

Holy crap yeah. :lol: Saw it in the gallery and I remembered how awful it looks. I'd definitely take missing/incorrect symbols over that any day.

WinterSting wrote:But I seriously think kirbenvost did a good job with this review: I love the commentary that came along with the good quality pics and I really appreciate that he was straight up about the good, bad and ugly of this version of Skywarp. No Hasbro boot-licking... just the facts. Great job there kirbenvost! :APPLAUSE:

Seibertron.com could really do with more good reviewers like you guys.

Thanks a bunch. :D The feedback is nice to hear.

Glad you guys like the pics, thanks for the comments everyone! :)
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 2nd ptg Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM824 (CA) Howard 240210"
TRANSFORMERS #1 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #20 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010W"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1223IM326 5D (CA) Bustos"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #3 Cvr D IDW Comics 2022 MAY221568 3D (CA) Won"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #3 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 FEB210484 3RI (CA) Perez"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #66 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Senior (CA) Akin 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #70 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A/CA) Wildman 230915E"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #28 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Akin (W) Budiansky 231010D"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #2 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 FEB228624 2C SidVenBlu"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Wreckers TREAD & CIRCUITS #4 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 4RI"
Transformers Wreck ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #1 Marvel Comics 1993 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915D"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #41 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Delbo 231222V"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr H 1:100 foil Image Comics 2023 0823IM293 1H Bertram 231207C"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #33 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Vess 231222S"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Protectobot Hot Spot Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON