This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Announcement Tomorrow ????

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Announcement Tomorrow ????

Postby Rodimus2006 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:16 pm

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Well as everyone knows bye now there is suppose to be some sort of announcement on the 5th or so they say. That is suppose to give use new info on when or what the next tf series may be.

What do you guys think the info will contain will it be just a short one that just tells us the name of the new series, somewhat of a sub plot and when to expect to the new toon.

I am not expecting a whole lot of info but hey I am not picky either I apperciate any kind of info i can get little or none but some is better than none no matter how small or large the info is.

I just wanna know the name of the new show, some what of a sub-plot (The Story), also its time line where in the mythology will it take place.

They can hash out all the other details later on such as which characters will be in it and what the main focus of the story will be in it such as in Animated it was Sari & her Allspark Key so what can we expect in the next series.

They can make an offical web page like they done so with animated and reveal tidbits acoss the months until the series eventual release date.

Also will the series be a new take not connected with previous toons such be off of the comics as seen in IDW or will it be connected to animated and be an animated trilogy of sorts or something new entirely being a Clone Wars rip-off and being done similar to that show.

Also I hope the next series will be longer than 3 seasons as I was hoping with animated was at least make the new series 5 seasons to close it out before you guys decide to hack it.

I am ok with not all the voice-actors not returning but you have to have Corey Burton & David Kaye and also Susan Blu.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Re: Announcement Tomorrow ????

Postby Mkall » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:40 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
He's talking about the Hasbro Investor Webcast and it's been news'd.

Personally I'm not expecting too much from this.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Speed: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Blurrz » Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:41 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
I doubt Hasbro's announcement will be Transformers specific. However, I like surprises, so who knows..
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Rodimus2006 » Thu Nov 05, 2009 6:51 am

Motto: "We Live for the One, We Die for the One, But we dont Die Stupidly."
Weapon: Twin Swords
Long as we get the name of the Next series I guess we can try to pick it apart and come up with our own theories about guessing what it will be about and when in the time line it will take place.

I am not expecting anything huge such as when the cartoon will be shown all we do know that it wont be on CN this time but the new Hasbro/Discovery Channel which is currently called Kids-Discovery they have yet to rename the new channel or roll out the new channel so dont expect the next transformers until fall/winter 10 which is my best guess.

Remember I am the guy that guessed right about animated being 13 episodes for season 3 and I kinda of guessed the release date for season 3 airdate also. Lets see if I can make it 2 for 2 and guess the next series when it will be on and what the name of it will be.
Rodimus2006
Headmaster
News Credits: 5
Strength: 10+
Speed: 7
Courage: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Nemesis Rodimus » Thu Nov 05, 2009 10:41 pm

Motto: ""I will do for Optimus Primal what Optimus Primal cannot do for himself.""
Weapon: Energon Cutlass
Here we go, y'all.

Tformers said,

Hasbro is hosting an Investor's day event today. They have been releasing information on their initiatives for 2010 and it is no secret they have got a lot planned for the Transformers property.

We are covering the event now and are posting updates as they are revealed. Learn about the new initiative "Hunt For The Decepticons" and more in our report below:
Hasbro announced a new initiative for 2010 called "Hunt For The Decepticons."
They have also revealed they will be releasing Takara's Micronaughts (Microman) action figures that will be support for a Movie and TV series. Read more at ToyNewsi.com
The only show Hasbro announced for their new network is My Little Pony. So it is unclear what "Hunt For The Decepticons" will be.
Hasbro did say Orci and Kurtzman would be working on something for the new network.
You can read more about the Micronauts and the complete report just posted at Enewsi.

Stay tuned to TFormers.com for all Transformers best news, reviews and events coverage around.
My fanfics:
Undercover: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=58744
Invasion: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=59170
Prison Break: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60115
Battlefield Tactics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=60115
Nemesis Rodimus
Fuzor
News Credits: 1
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 9
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Skill: 7

Postby Kenny28 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:24 am

MICRONAUTS, HELLZ YEAH!
Kenny28
Minibot

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Registered users: Bing [Bot], Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSN [Bot]

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E22 QUINTESSON JUDGE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Tomy ER EX-08"
NEW!
WFC-E22 QUINTESSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL + RATTRAP Transformers War Cybertron Trilogy Kingdom Netflix 2021"
OPTIMUS PRIMAL + R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CORONATION STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series 86-12 Leader 2022 King 220907A"
CORONATION STARSCR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIER Transformers War Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #9 Cover B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 9B (CA) Tramontano"
TRANSFORMERS #9 Co ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe protectobot Groove" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Titans Return Autobots Throttle and Breakaway Action Figure" on AMAZON