This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Video Review of Leader Starscream

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Video Review of Leader Starscream

Postby Blurrz » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:09 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
A video review over at Youtube from GenZhao shows off the latest Leader Class figure, Starscream. GenZhao goes over Starscream's features, articulation and transformation, with some comparisons to other Transformers figures. You can check out the video embed here on this news post, or on Youtube.

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fa6AkaWEIds&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fa6AkaWEIds&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

Starscream is set for release in the first half of 2010. When exactly is still to be determined.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Video Review of Leader Starscream

Postby Stress » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:02 am

Weapon: Twin Laser Cannon
me want so bad o.o
Stress
Micromaster
Buy from Stress on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity

Postby Ultra Markus » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:26 am

Motto: "“You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.” - Harvey Dent in The Dark Knight"
Weapon: 16 Cannons
WE ALL SCREAM FOR STARSCREAM WE ALL SCREAM FOR STARSCREAM WE ALL SCREAM FOR STARSCREAM WE ALL SCREAM FOR STARSCREAM WE ALL SCREAM FOR STARSCREAM WE ALL SCREAM FOR STARSCREAM WE ALL SCREAM FOR STARSCREAM WE ALL SCREAM FOR STARSCREAM WE ALL SCREAM FOR STARSCREAM WE ALL SCREAM FOR STARSCREAM!!!!!!!!!!
Ultra Markus
Gestalt
Alt Mode: the biggest baddest thing ever
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby freaky777 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:44 am

Looks really easy to transform for a Leader class.
freaky777
Pretender
News Credits: 4

Postby Mykltron » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:46 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Looks good but the articulation is rather poor. Such a shame. Still on the want list but not at the top.

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby blobatron » Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:18 am

Motto: "Put on a snuggie! (this is said while throwing my hands in the air, as the cheerful white people do on the comercials.)"
Weapon: Wire-Guided Incendiary Missiles
He's definitely on the top of my want list. I really hope they don't make us wait until next year to get him. Maybe they'll hurry their butts up and roll them out in time for the winter solstice/holidays (X-mas for you religious folk)? I wish.
blobatron
Micromaster
Strength: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 4

Postby Bonecrusher27 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 10:56 am

I don't have my voyager SS on me so I can't check, but is it my imagination or does Leader SS has a worse, more kibbly underside than the Voyager? I remember the Voyager one had an undercarriage that was almost clean; in fact I thought that except for the hands the Voyager was pretty cool (I think if only the hands folded at the fingers or palm it would have made it easily so much better)

On another note, how do people get these early prototypes? I see them selling on ebay. Are these all stolen?
Bonecrusher27
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1

Postby Prime Riblet » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:06 am

Motto: "Mottos! We need no stinking mottos!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I require this toy.
Prime Riblet
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby SJ21 » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:26 am

Motto: "You don't know because you can't see me. Then you are dead."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I will be grabbing this one as soon as I see it. I really like the jet mode on him. Nice and big.
Check out my collection!

the-sj21-collection-t96905.php
SJ21
Godmaster
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: 10

Postby Darclipto » Fri Nov 06, 2009 11:42 am

I like how he points out that the voyager Starscream looks like a kids' toy... Poor poor man. Hate to break it to you but these all are a kids' toys, we are the sad men who play with them :lol:
Darclipto
Mini-Con

Postby Mykltron » Fri Nov 06, 2009 12:56 pm

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Bonecrusher27 wrote:I don't have my voyager SS on me so I can't check, but is it my imagination or does Leader SS has a worse, more kibbly underside than the Voyager? I remember the Voyager one had an undercarriage that was almost clean; in fact I thought that except for the hands the Voyager was pretty cool (I think if only the hands folded at the fingers or palm it would have made it easily so much better)

Yes, it is more kibbly but we get a much better robot mode for it. The voyager looks so bandy legged in comparison.

Darclipto wrote:I like how he points out that the voyager Starscream looks like a kids' toy... Poor poor man. Hate to break it to you but these all are a kids' toys, we are the sad men who play with them :lol:

LOL yeah I know!

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby Afrogoblin » Fri Nov 06, 2009 2:37 pm

I wish they would do a Leader class Blackout! That would be awesome! :D The Voyager figure is obviously way out of scale with all the other figures and just doesn't do the character justice. I think they could really capture the bulkiness and power of Blackout in a larger scale figure :) The transformation could be a lot more interesting too, I think one of my favourite scenes from the live action movies was the first time Blackout transformed near the beginning of the first film
Afrogoblin
Mini-Con

Postby Convotron » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:49 pm

Motto: "When in doubt, transform and roll out!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Very cool. I'm not a fan of Movie Starscream's design but the Leader class figure at least makes the proportions look better. I'm liking the leg design. I'm glad it has flip out heel components to increase stability.
Toys for sale, S.H. Figuarts, Revoltech, Robot Damashii, Figma, and more!

Discounts for purchases of 3 items or more! See sales thread for details.

Never forget the Oath Sworn Through Courage!
Convotron
City Commander
News Credits: 2
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9

Postby Street-Convoy S0S » Fri Nov 06, 2009 3:59 pm

This starscream will combined with megatron! check the link to see them cobined. i found this 2 months ago to see if the leader starscream was real or fals.

http://famitoy.blogspot.com/2009/06/rot ... biner.html
Street-Convoy S0S
Mini-Con

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:23 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Street-Convoy S0S wrote:This starscream will combined with megatron! check the link to see them cobined. i found this 2 months ago to see if the leader starscream was real or fals.

http://famitoy.blogspot.com/2009/06/rot ... biner.html

That's voyager Starscream.
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby Blurrz » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:13 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Yeah.. not even freaking close there.

Peaugh is going to be reviewing Leader Starscream, perhaps we'll get to hear the sounds and see the lights a bit more clearly this time around.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby MrMunkeepants » Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:42 pm

Afrogoblin wrote:I wish they would do a Leader class Blackout! ...one of my favourite scenes from the live action movies was the first time Blackout transformed near the beginning of the first film

it was one of my favorites, too, and I would love a bigger version of him (I even photoshopped this up for size comparison) - but after close inspection I believe they did a lot of cheating with his transformation on screen. I doubt they'd be able to do him justice, and it would just be a bigger version of the Voyager toy.

I really want to see comparisons to ROTF OP and G1 MP SS, those are the characters he would interact with/be compared to on most shelves! well, at least mine...
selling all my Alternators, like new in boxes; PM me for info! I have LNIB RTS Grapple, leader Starscream, Windcharger, legends Megatron! Also: TF07 Allspark leaders
MrMunkeepants
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DANNY KETCH GHOST RIDER #1 Marvel Comics 2023 MAR230711 (CA) Harvey"
DANNY KETCH GHOST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Ghost Rider Wolverine WEAPONS VENGEANCE #1 Marvel Comics JUN230949 (CA) Kuder"
Ghost Rider Wolver ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #12 var last look Marvel Comics 2023 APR230845 (CA) Larroca"
DAREDEVIL #12 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #8 Marvel Comics 2022 SEP221023 (CA) Ngu (W) Percy (A) Smith"
GHOST RIDER #8 Mar ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMIC GHOST RIDER #4 var Marvel Comics 2023 APR230852 (CA) Sandoval"
COSMIC GHOST RIDER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GHOST RIDER #10 Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221092 (CA) Barends (W) Percy (A) Smith"
GHOST RIDER #10 Ma ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMIC GHOST RIDER #4 Marvel Comics 2023 APR230851 (CA) Giangiordano (W)Phillips"
COSMIC GHOST RIDER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SENSATIONAL SHE-HULK #1 var 1:50 virgin Marvel Comics 2023 AUG230650 (CA) Leirix"
SENSATIONAL SHE-HU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Ghost Rider Wolverine WEAPONS VENGEANCE #1 Marvel Comics JUN230943 (CA) Stegman"
Ghost Rider Wolver ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL #35 Marvel Comics 2021 AUG211222 (W) Zdarsky (A/CA) Checchetto"
DAREDEVIL #35 Marv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COSMIC GHOST RIDER #1 Marvel Comics 2023 DEC220856 (CA) Giangiordano"
COSMIC GHOST RIDER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHE-HULK #12 Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230837 (CA) Bartel (W) Rowell (A) Genolet"
SHE-HULK #12 Marve ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL Woman Without Fear #1 Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210818 (CA) Bachalo"
DAREDEVIL Woman Wi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DAREDEVIL Woman Without Fear #1 1:25 Marvel Comics 2022 NOV210820 (CA) Romita Jr"
DAREDEVIL Woman Wi ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Ratchet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON