This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Transformers.com Now Online With Loads of Cool New Stuff!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Transformers.com Now Online With Loads of Cool New Stuff!

Postby Skowl » Thu May 24, 2007 7:50 am

As promised yesterday by Hasbro, we have been treated to a new official Transformers site. The new site features a massive amount of games and other cool stuff that will be sure to please fans, including a really cool video-editing game where you can cut and paste stop-motion action, add music and sound effects to create your own Transformers battle using the figures from the movie!

All this and much, much more at Hasbro's new official Transformers site
Last edited by Skowl on Thu May 24, 2007 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Skowl
City Commander
News Credits: 665

Postby First-Aid » Thu May 24, 2007 8:13 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
It's Peter Cullen! w00t!
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Leonardo » Thu May 24, 2007 8:14 am

The stop-motion is fun, but it really does highlight how rubbish Scorponok's transformation is.
Leonardo
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1

Postby Ninja Sixshot » Thu May 24, 2007 8:19 am

that music for the action toy arena is really bad.
Ninja Sixshot
Matrix Keeper

Postby Mulla » Thu May 24, 2007 8:19 am

Copied from the other thread, seeing as how it will probably die now this one is open:

The profile pics are sweet! That one of Bumblebee arching back to fire is awesome. Give it time, someone will make it into a custom wallpaper. A very, very nice wallpaper. Though, Hasbro's ones are pretty cool. Very nice shot of Ratchet. Another good one on the homepage when you select him, he has an interesting sawblade arm weapon I have never seen.

Interesting that in Megatron and Starscream's profiles the picture of their alternate modes are just the toys. Cheeky buggers...... :-x

This site is brilliant. Go to 'Action Figure Arena' and watch the stop motion transformations. Megatron sounds so evil! Interesting that Hasbro keep screwing up an putting G1-repaint Ratchet's bio with the actual movie colour mould.

Haven't played 'Flight of the Bumblebee' yet. Taking a while to load. Looks fun though.
Mulla
Vehicon
News Credits: 12

Postby Sunstar » Thu May 24, 2007 8:20 am

Motto: "All hail Lord Starscream"
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I was jsut checking it out. hehe
"We, Decepticons, are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun." - Starscream
"You're one of...those, Never understood why any self respecting Decepticon would choose auto-mobile as his vehicle mode when he could have flight." - Starscream
"For a guy hearing voices of the dead, you've got a pretty insensitive view of Mental Health" - Bumblebee
Starscream's Shrine ~ Fan Art ~Collection~Sunstar's Discord - join today!
Sunstar
Gestalt
News Credits: 38
Alt Mode: Tetra Jet
Strength: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Leonardo » Thu May 24, 2007 8:22 am

Starscream has really grown on me but his bio says "Change this AUTOBOT figure".
Leonardo
Faction Commander

Postby jgilkinson » Thu May 24, 2007 9:08 am

lol that was cool.... im for sure buying that optimus head
jgilkinson
Pretender

Postby Exulted Unicron » Thu May 24, 2007 9:15 am

Weapon: Double-Barreled Plasma Shell Shotgun
for ages, the main website remained untouched and still had the same crappy games on there, now its updated like every 10 minutes
Exulted Unicron
Headmaster
Watch Exulted Unicron on YouTube
Alt Mode: tank
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby dragons » Thu May 24, 2007 9:21 am

great site i like even more than before i like the wallpaper section im a wallpaper, screensaver collector myself everything else looks great i wouldnt know anything about the music in some sections of the site dont have the sound on right now.
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby Neko » Thu May 24, 2007 10:03 am

It's fun to play with it though. But on the option of send it to a fried, it won't allow '_' and my email has one so I can't send it to myself. :(
Neko
Brainmaster
News Credits: 20

Postby Exulted Unicron » Thu May 24, 2007 10:09 am

what happened to all the old good games, like the energon and cybertron ones
Exulted Unicron
Headmaster

Postby Megatron Wolf » Thu May 24, 2007 10:18 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Why cant you save the video you made?
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Blast_you_Prime » Thu May 24, 2007 10:19 am

This may not be the right forum, but I thought I'd ask,

I saw this link on Youtube that shows the Optimus Prime Voice Helmet with the voice of FX of what sounds like is the voice of person they used to do the DVD 20Th Anniversary Optimus Prime Sound Plate. Here is the Voice changer link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlgcZ2L8 ... ed&search=

Here is the DVD 20th edition Optimus Prime Fx clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCg2aUvagIk

However when you go to the Hasbro link under the "action arena", select "role play" on the menu on the lower left and wait, you will hear Peter Cullen reciting the lines, as well as the transformation sounds

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/defa ... ment/Arena

Is there a way to verify with Hasbro what voice is going to be used on the Voice Changer? I hate to think they are advertising Peter Cullen's Voice for it on their site but the actual Voice Changer Helmet FXs is the one used on the DVD 20th Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime Voice plate.

Shame on Hasbro for doing this, I am still looking forward to the voice changer but they need to make it clear as to what voice are they using. Then again it may just be me nagging....
Blast_you_Prime
Mini-Con

Postby Megatron Wolf » Thu May 24, 2007 10:39 am

Just tried sending the video thing to a friend and my othe e-mail but when you click the link thats sent in the email it doesnt work. Hasbro needs to put a way to save the video. That way you can just e-mail it your self. I just spent almost an hour messing with it now i can even save my work? This blows.

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander

Postby Darth Decepticonus » Thu May 24, 2007 11:00 am

Ninja Sixshot wrote:that music for the action toy arena is really bad.

it's supposed to be, that's why it's so good. Sides what were you expecting lol.

God the action toy arena I cant get enough of it.
Darth Decepticonus
Micromaster
News Credits: 6

Postby UltraPrimal » Thu May 24, 2007 11:09 am

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
I like the music. I wouldn't mind if it's used in the movie or in Heroes.
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Archanubis » Thu May 24, 2007 11:36 am

Motto: "Don't take life too seriously or you'll never get out of it alive."
Weapon: Lightning Rifle
That Bumblebee game can get addictive
Archanubis
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby Exulted Unicron » Thu May 24, 2007 11:52 am

even the movie related games annoy me
Exulted Unicron
Headmaster

Postby Megatron Wolf » Thu May 24, 2007 12:49 pm

Check out the Bios they have new pics!

Also check out the wallpapers. They to have some new pics

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander

Postby Roboto750 » Thu May 24, 2007 1:28 pm

Motto: "Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try."
Weapon: Electro Scrambler Gun
The new site is very awesome! I could play there for hours.

Now for my rant...

The Optimus Prime Voice Changer and Cyber Stompin' figure are NOT voiced by Peter Cullen in real life! This is very misleading on the site!

I own the helmet. If anything, it sounds like Gary Chalk's voice being synthesized. I also saw (and played with) the Cyber Stompin' figure. It has the same voice as the helmet. It's not bad, but it's not Peter Cullen! This is almost false advertsiing on Hasbro's part! :-x
Roboto750
Headmaster
Buy from Roboto750 on eBay
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8

The VOICE CHANGER's VOICE IS NOT PETER CULLEN...reply

Postby Blast_you_Prime » Thu May 24, 2007 1:45 pm

I am glad im not the only one that noticed the voice is not the same and HASBRO is been very missleading, Is there any way to get a direct answer about this from HASBRO? Thanks

I Posted this earlier, I saw this link on Youtube that shows the Optimus Prime Voice Helmet with the voice of FX of what sounds like is the voice of person they used to do the DVD 20Th Anniversary Optimus Prime Sound Plate. Here is the Voice changer link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlgcZ2L8 ... ed&search=

Here is the DVD 20th edition Optimus Prime Fx clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCg2aUvagIk

However when you go to the Hasbro link under the "action arena", select "role play" on the menu on the lower left and wait, you will hear Peter Cullen reciting the lines, as well as the transformation sounds

http://www.hasbro.com/transformers/defa ... ment/Arena

Is there a way to verify with Hasbro what voice is going to be used on the Voice Changer? I hate to think they are advertising Peter Cullen's Voice for it on their site but the actual Voice Changer Helmet FXs is the one used on the DVD 20th Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime Voice plate.

Shame on Hasbro for doing this, I am still looking forward to the voice changer but they need to make it clear as to what voice are they using. Then again it may just be me nagging....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Roboto750 wrote:The new site is very awesome! I could play there for hours.

Now for my rant...

The Optimus Prime Voice Changer and Cyber Stompin' figure are NOT voiced by Peter Cullen in real life! This is very misleading on the site!

I own the helmet. If anything, it sounds like Gary Chalk's voice being synthesized. I also saw (and played with) the Cyber Stompin' figure. It has the same voice as the helmet. It's not bad, but it's not Peter Cullen! This is almost false advertsiing on Hasbro's part! :-x
Blast_you_Prime
Mini-Con

Postby Exulted Unicron » Thu May 24, 2007 1:58 pm

Bring in Cullen....
Exulted Unicron
Headmaster

Postby Powermaster Jazz » Thu May 24, 2007 3:10 pm

Is there any way of finding out whether they're changing the voice on the voice changer? It sucks that Cullen's voice is on the website and not on the actual product.
Powermaster Jazz
Vehicon

Postby Roboto750 » Thu May 24, 2007 4:11 pm

Motto: "Winners are losers who got up and gave it one more try."
Weapon: Electro Scrambler Gun
Powermaster Jazz wrote:Is there any way of finding out whether they're changing the voice on the voice changer? It sucks that Cullen's voice is on the website and not on the actual product.

It would be nice, but I doubt it. I bought the helmet from my local K-Mart, which means that many have already shipped. If they did choose to, there would be two versions of it floating around out there.
Roboto750
Headmaster
Buy from Roboto750 on eBay
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #2 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 APR221598 2RI (CA) Su"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ONGOING #24 Cvr A IDW Comics 2011 24A (W) Costa (CA) Ramondelli"
Transformers ONGOI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 1023IM386 3B (CA) Clarke (W) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230926A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers HALLOWEEN SPECIAL #1 IDW Comics 2021 JUL210491 (CA)Goux (W) Watters"
NEW!
Transformers HALLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #34 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Parkhouse (CA) Morgan 231010L"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #13 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 DEC210544 13B (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #65 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (CA) Sienkiewicz 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #8 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JUL210496 8A (CA) Griffith"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #29 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 JAN210501 29A (CA) Malkova (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #29 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cvr D Image Comics 2023 0823IM289 1D (CA) Ottley"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #8 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 240317A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS II #5 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 5RI (CA) Maher 230301B"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 1RI (CA) Milne 230305D"
Transformers SHATT ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 8 Newman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Blitzwing and Decepticon Hazard" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Decepticon Viper Figure" on AMAZON