This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee

Postby Mach » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:57 am

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
Genzhao from KOTOYS get his hand on the upcoming Transformers Animated Deluxe Class Arcee and posted a gallery of the toy in both robot and alternate modes.
TFA Arcee is Toys R Us exclusive.
The gallery also shows how Arcee store her weapons - Double Swords in both robot and alternate modes.
Comparison shots also made with the upcoming Deluxe Class Cybertronian Ratchet and Electrostatic Soundwave.

To view all images, click here: http://www.kotoys.com/forum/index.php?topic=390.0
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Toy Images of Transformers Animated Arcee

Postby Firebird » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:11 am

Weapon: Blinding Black Light Beam Gun
:D

all the dissapointment I had from Device Label Blaster getting canceled is gone
Twitter - @FirebirdGT
:BOT: [AWC]
Firebird
Godmaster
News Credits: 4
Buy from Firebird on eBay

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:14 am

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Awesome mold. I hope we get a Paradron Medic repaint, too. Or retool her into Animated Red Alert.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Valandar » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:15 am

Motto: "It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty, only that you work to make it full."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Vehicle made makes me think of a combo of Cybertron/GF Override/Nitro Convoy mixed with G1 Arcee... anyone else imagining an Override repaint? :D
Valandar
Gestalt
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9

Postby Convotron » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:25 am

Motto: "When in doubt, transform and roll out!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
I'm loving the alt mode more and more. I definitely can't wait to pick up this figure. :)
Toys for sale, S.H. Figuarts, Revoltech, Robot Damashii, Figma, and more!

Discounts for purchases of 3 items or more! See sales thread for details.

Never forget the Oath Sworn Through Courage!
Convotron
City Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10

Postby Down_Shift » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:27 am

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Another big win out of the Animated line. I get excited over these figures but comparatively couldn't care about ANYTHING out of ROTF.

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Mechastrike » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:58 am

YEY! :D
Mechastrike
Combiner

Postby Swiftpaw » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:11 am

Valandar wrote:Vehicle made makes me think of a combo of Cybertron/GF Override/Nitro Convoy mixed with G1 Arcee... anyone else imagining an Override repaint? :D

Glad I wasn't the only one that noticed the resemblace. :D

Going to wait for the Ironhide version of that mold, but Arcee and the new Soundwave are definate gets. I'm still sitting on the edge on Hawke-err-Rodimus until I see how he looks in person.
Recent Aquisitions:
RTS Special Ops Jazz
RTS Wreck-Gar
FP Warbot Defender
Generations Blurr
Swiftpaw
Vehicon

Postby TheAllSpark » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:00 pm

Too bad abbout hose arms and neck. Also not very excited about the head.... PASS
TheAllSpark
Mini-Con

Postby Megatron Wolf » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:13 pm

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
color looks a bit off but still looks awesome. Ill be getting one if i can find one.
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7

Postby OptimusShr » Sun Nov 22, 2009 12:17 pm

Does her vehicle mode remind anyone else of Prowl's vehicle form from War Within? Well toy version at least, have to dig out the comic again...
OptimusShr
Fuzor

Postby Blurrz » Sun Nov 22, 2009 1:51 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
I've been looking forward to this figure ever since I heard of it last year. It's been a long time coming, and I gotta say, damn it looks awesome. The Angelic Wings are an interesting touch, and the swords can be stored. Wicked.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6
Skill: 5

Postby Ravage XK » Sun Nov 22, 2009 2:54 pm

Motto: "Are those my feet?"
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
Seems we all love Arcee except for Hasbro. I have been looking forward to Animated Arcee for a while now but I have to say this isnt as good as I would have hoped for. Having said that and looking at the animated character, I dont think they could have done any better. Thers is no hint of an alt mode in the cartoon figure other than her shoulder pieces. So maybe I should be happy with what we are given.

TF COUNT: Lost count!
Latest Additions: Haslab Unicron, Siege Jetifre, SS Blitzwing
Ravage XK
Gestalt
News Credits: 15
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Optillamanus » Sun Nov 22, 2009 3:50 pm

The obviously human sized cockpit on the cybertronian vehicle bugs me. They need to stop doing that.
Optillamanus
Micromaster

Postby Down_Shift » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:27 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Swiftpaw wrote:
Glad I wasn't the only one that noticed the resemblace. :D

Going to wait for the Ironhide version of that mold, but Arcee and the new Soundwave are definate gets. I'm still sitting on the edge on Hawke-err-Rodimus until I see how he looks in person.

I don't get where you're going with the "Hawke-err-Rodimus" You think he looks like someone else? That isn't Rodimus?

Personally I hope they don't repaint her into Override since Override was supposed to be a dude anyways (Nitro Convoy)

Lastly, I totally see WWI Prowls alt mode, along with most other DW Cybertron alt modes.

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Rated X » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:29 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Optillamanus wrote:The obviously human sized cockpit on the cybertronian vehicle bugs me. They need to stop doing that.

Maybe no transformer should have a cockpit because on Cybertron nobody is a passenger, they just transform and transport themselves. As politically correct as that may sound, that would defeat the whole purpose of having "alt modes" designed for camoflauge. Transformers original G1 storyline was designed to portray them as visitors to Earth. All these Cybertron storylines came years later after it was too late to address this issue. Everyone was already used to vechicle modes and didnt care about the "no humans" factor. Somewhere there has to be a medium between what is "realistic" and what looks "cool".

As far as Arcee goes I like the figure but dont like the wings. A car has no need for wings. And the vechicle mode is way to car-like to pass off as a jet from any planet.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Optillamanus » Sun Nov 22, 2009 4:47 pm

Rated X wrote:
Optillamanus wrote:The obviously human sized cockpit on the cybertronian vehicles bug me. They need to stop doing that.

Maybe no transformer should have a cockpit because on Cybertron nobody is a passenger, they just transform and transport themselves. As politically correct as that may sound, that would defeat the whole purpose of having "alt modes" designed for camoflauge. Transformers original G1 storyline was designed to portray them as visitors to Earth. All these Cybertron storylines came years later after it was too late to address this issue. Everyone was already used to vechicle modes and didnt care about the "no humans" factor. Somewhere there has to be a medium between what is "realistic" and what looks "cool".

As far as Arcee goes I like the figure but dont like the wings. A car has no need for wings. And the vechicle mode is way to car-like to pass off as a jet from any planet.

Actually, the idea that they were camouflaged before landing on Earth is silly too. Who are they hiding from on Cybertron? Other robots desguised as vehicles? All that said, it looks pretty freaking awesome, and I'd get it if my brother wouldn't laugh at me for getting something pink.
Optillamanus
Micromaster

Postby ultra_magus » Sun Nov 22, 2009 6:57 pm

Motto: "Mercy? You want mercy?! I'M CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!!"
Weapon: Arm-Mounted Magnetic-Lock Destabilizer Cannon
aTRU exclusive? Aaaah snap. The only TRU in West Australia was shut down years ago. I want that ARCEE, dang it!!! :sad: :sad:
Mercy? You want MERCY?! I'M CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!!
ultra_magus
Minibot
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Courage: 9
Skill: 5

Postby SJ21 » Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:33 pm

Motto: "You don't know because you can't see me. Then you are dead."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I really like the look of this. Nice job Hasbro. I will be waiting for the Ironhide repaint of Ratchet though.
Check out my collection!

the-sj21-collection-t96905.php
SJ21
Godmaster
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: 10

Postby kirbenvost » Sun Nov 22, 2009 8:45 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Nice. The pink is a little darker than I expected, but it still looks good.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Speed: 10+

Postby Overcracker » Sun Nov 22, 2009 9:36 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Wasn't very excited about it, but now that I see her she looks great. The car mode is actually pretty cool. She might be a buy.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity

Postby Valandar » Sun Nov 22, 2009 10:43 pm

Motto: "It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty, only that you work to make it full."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
Rated X wrote:As far as Arcee goes I like the figure but dont like the wings. A car has no need for wings. And the vechicle mode is way to car-like to pass off as a jet from any planet.

Then good for you that, according to the package, the wings are removeable.

As for the 'jet' bit, there are several cars (and transforming cars) from 1980's anime that have whay you could call a "reverse spoiler" - instead of a spoiler above the rear end, they have wings going out to the sides.
Valandar
Gestalt

Postby stangatron » Sun Nov 22, 2009 11:34 pm

Down_Shift wrote:Another big win out of the Animated line. I get excited over these figures but comparatively couldn't care about ANYTHING out of ROTF.

I'm on the same boat, i really wish animated was still on t.v. i was a great show. all the tributes to g1 it was great
stangatron
Mini-Con

Postby SKYWARPED_128 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:18 am

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Love the look of her alt mode, which looks very much like her G1 incarnation, but better.

To be honest, I'm not crazy about the bot mode. The arms look almost garage kit bad (no offense to garage kit builders :D ), and the paint apps could have been better.

If I just have to nitpick on one more thing, I think she COULD use some more womanly curves around the hips :P Well, at least she's got the most obvious female proportions :wink:

Decent build, good alt mode, affordable deluxe price-point...yup, this one's on my "to-buy" list.
SKYWARPED_128
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Strength: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Courage: 10

Postby SlyTF1 » Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:20 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
When I get this one, Im gonna get 3 and repaint 2 as Chromia, and that other purple one in the movie. Did we ever get an official name!?
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLASTER Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 3 2020 New"
BLASTER Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 4 Retro Figure 2021 New"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
NEW!
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEETOR Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
CHEETOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Jumbo Transformers UNICRON Vinyl Figure #103 SDCC convention 2022 New"
Funko Pop! Jumbo T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Vinyl Figure #22 Retro Toys 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN LEADER OPTIMUS PRIME W/ MATRIX Transformers Super7 Reaction Series 4 New"
FALLEN LEADER OPTI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOMBSHELL Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV1 2022 New"
BOMBSHELL Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Red) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE (Purple) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy 2018"
IRONHIDE (Purple) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 MEGATRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure 2023 New"
G2 MEGATRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 1 Retro Figure 2020 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers SOUNDWAVE Vinyl Figure #37 Retro Toys Gamestop 2021 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Toys Optimus Prime Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Matrix Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 & Up, 11.5"" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Peterman Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON