This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Video Review of Buster Prime

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Video Review of Buster Prime

Postby Blurrz » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:19 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
If you haven't got enough of your Takara Buster Prime Fix, Youtuber Peaugh has reviewed the figure. He goes over articulation, new features, and comparisons to the original. You can check out the figure on Youtube or embed in this news post.

<object width="853" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/k3ZPkSpRdAQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/k3ZPkSpRdAQ&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="853" height="505"></embed></object>

Keep it tuned to Seibertron.com, the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Video Review of Buster Prime

Postby LiKwid » Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:50 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
Handsdown Peaugh 's reviews rock but i'm not sold on this figure.. The "Buster" looks kinda odd for a weapon and the price is redunkulous for just some paint aps and a silly weapon.. I'd rather spend $35 for another prime and touch him up me own self. Besides the GOW2 weapons pwn that "Buster" ....

Faceplate-less prime looks off IMO
Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
Transformers Earth wars-SiNxBruticus
LiKwid
Gestalt
News Credits: 8
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Pontimax 01 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:45 pm

The side by side shots at the end really show how much the extra efforts really brought the figure to life.
Pontimax 01
Headmaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Kibble » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:34 pm

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
Still hate the mouth, but that is a damn nice paint job and I like the swords much better. Definitely won't spend 90 some dollars on this, but if it gets released here at regular retail prices I may have to pick it up. The do it yourself sounds like a possibility until it comes to the flame detailing...nearly impossible to replicate the pin striping on the flames.
Kibble
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby Autobot032 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:28 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
The robot looks great. Even though it doesn't have the ability to cover his face (would've been a nice feature to add...) he looks great.

The gun is what doesn't work for me. Ugh. It's really kinda crappy...

That, and the price.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Naked Magnus » Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:37 pm

I am actually looking forward to this one. The lack of a faceplate is not that big of a deal for me. I'll just pretend his faceplate is broken because Megs kicked him in the face. :P Too bad they did not change the audio soundbite to: "I'll take you all on!!"

My Hasbro leader prime will probably be kept combined with Jetfire. Leader Jetfire's robot mode is weak, but I can't blame Hasbro/Takara because they were given an impossible CGI model to replicate.
Formerly known as "revengeofstarscream"
Naked Magnus
Headmaster Jr

Postby Starscream6 » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:30 pm

Weapon: Photon Cannon
robot adventures was all over this a week ago....
Starscream6
Vehicon
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Blurrz » Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:35 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Starscream6 wrote:robot adventures was all over this a week ago....

Thanks, but I'll stick to reviewers who are sober.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7

Postby Ungie » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:03 am

Motto: "Hoo-hah! Cherry Soda!"
Weapon: Quasar Cannon
Blurrz wrote:

Haha, I reported this a week ago too. Hes funny, but people get pissed at him. they dont get him.
Ungie
Fuzor
Watch Ungie on YouTube
Buy from Ungie on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby freaky777 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:59 am

Ungie wrote:
Blurrz wrote:

Haha, I reported this a week ago too. Hes funny, but people get pissed at him. they dont get him.

What's there to get? I mean no offense to him but the high-pitched voice and everything.. I have to agree with Blurrz.

Oh and on topic, I've got him and hes awesome. Jet-powered Prime with 2 Guns (1 black and white) is really wickedly awesome.
freaky777
Pretender
News Credits: 4

Postby Mykltron » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:12 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Is it my imagination or is he rather orange?

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby Swiftknife24 » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:58 am

Motto: "With a blade, one gets close, personal and feels the kill."
Weapon: Diffraction Sword
Mykltron wrote:Is it my imagination or is he rather orange?

Aye, he does a bit...Could be the lighting, though...

You which figure is more orange than it should be? Deluxe Mudflap...Hoping for a Premium for the twins!

I've been compiling a scale list (largest to smallest) of the Film Transformers based on; vehicle/alternate modes (with the best dimension data possible), as many official charts I could find & most crucially, the figures I actually own & desire! If anyone would like a bit of assistance in scale or would simply like a peek at the list, do say so! ^^

(Also been working on something big; I'm a writer, so that's a clue... ;))
Swiftknife24
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Watch Swiftknife24 on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Diem » Sun Nov 29, 2009 8:17 am

Mykltron wrote:Is it my imagination or is he rather orange?
It's not your imagination. I've seen him in person and yes, he's a little orange.
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby Rated X » Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:54 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Well they got the name right on the money...that mouth and lips makes him look like a real "Buster" !!! (Buster is a slang for "fool" in hip hop music) But I must say I like the paint job better. But I will stick with the USA version. I dont believe Japanese exclusives should even exist. Its a money making conspiracy between Hasbro and Japan to rip off collectors who just cant say "no". (I mean no disrespect to anybody who buys imports)
Rated X
Banned
Speed: 2
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:21 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Rated X wrote:I dont believe Japanese exclusives should even exist. Its a money making conspiracy between Hasbro and Japan to rip off collectors who just cant say "no". (I mean no disrespect to anybody who buys imports)

Except Hasbro doesn't make any money out of it, all the profit goes to Takara ;)
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8

Postby Rated X » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:14 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Rated X wrote:I dont believe Japanese exclusives should even exist. Its a money making conspiracy between Hasbro and Japan to rip off collectors who just cant say "no". (I mean no disrespect to anybody who buys imports)

Except Hasbro doesn't make any money out of it, all the profit goes to Takara ;)

But what about Wal-Mart ??? As big as Takara/Henkei may be in Japan, Wal-Mart has more clout financially. They could probally even buy out Takara and re-name it Walkara. So who is the ***** who keeps telling Hasbro they cant use molds to make certain figures in G1 color schemes ???
Rated X
Banned
Speed: 2
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:34 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Rated X wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

But what about Wal-Mart ??? As big as Takara/Henkei may be in Japan, Wal-Mart has more clout financially. They could probally even buy out Takara and re-name it Walkara. So who is the ***** who keeps telling Hasbro they cant use molds to make certain figures in G1 color schemes ???

Hasbro's Marketing Department.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Speed: 8

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek DS9 DOG WAR #5 Cvr D 1:10 IDW Comics 2023 MAY231396 5D (CA) Hernandez"
Star Trek DS9 DOG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS HIGH REPUBLIC ADVENTURES #7 IDW Comics 2021 JUN210483 (CA) Tolibao"
STAR WARS HIGH REP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK DEFIANT #8 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 JUL231227 8C (CA) Bracchi (W)Cantwell"
STAR TREK DEFIANT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Strange New Worlds SCORPIUS RUN #1 Cvr D 1:10 IDW Comics JUN231473 1D"
Star Trek Strange ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS #25 var Marvel Comics 2022 APR221029 (CA) Sliney (W) Soule"
STAR WARS #25 var ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars CRIMSON REIGN #4 var Syndicate Marvel Comics 2022 FEB221037 (CA) Pham"
Star Wars CRIMSON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars BOUNTY HUNTERS #29 Marvel Comics 2022 OCT220996 (CA) Camuncoli"
Star Wars BOUNTY H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars WAR BOUNTY HUNTERS #4 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2021 (CA) Cassaday"
Star Wars WAR BOUN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Motion Picture ECHOES #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 JUL231232 5B (CA)Beguez"
Star Trek Motion P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HAN SOLO CHEWBACCA #6 var Marvel Comics 2022 JUL220939 (CA) Nakayama"
Star Wars HAN SOLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr K 1:25 virgin Dynamite Comics 2023 NOV220593 2K (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr K ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK DEFIANT #5 Cvr A IDW Comics APR231578 5A (CA) Unzueta (W) Cantwell"
STAR TREK DEFIANT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars DARTH VADER #30 var Marvel Comics 2023 OCT221174 (CA) Noto (W) Pak"
Star Wars DARTH VA ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HYPERSPACE STORIES #6 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics MAR239014 6A (CA) Fowler"
Star Wars HYPERSPA ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Autobot Drift Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Breakdown Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Turbo Changer Super Nova Action Figure" on AMAZON