This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

WM Masterpiece Skywarp for Cheap

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Postby Grahf » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:55 am

Motto: "The only cure for stupidity is death."
On my normal run looking for Transformers and GI Joes, I came across some of Wal Mart's great employees stocking mistakess. There used to be a sidecap full of those Bumblebee helmets, but now it was packed with Skywarps, and mobody bothered to change the signs.

Then today, I had to go to a closer Wal Mart to pick up some of my medications, and stumbled across something better.
I thought it was another screw up on their part, since half of the shelf was filled with Animated Leaders for $20, but low and behold, Skywarp rang up at the same price. This easily the cheapest Masterpiece I've ever bought.

So I would say chech your local Wal Marts, you never know what you may find.
Sometimes, just checking one more store isn't worth it

Maynard James Keenan wrote:Cold silence has a tendency to atrophy any sense of compassion.
Grahf
Headmaster
Buy from Grahf on eBay

Re: WM Masterpiece Skywarp for Cheap

Postby Kibble » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:11 pm

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
Damn, I would like the Walmart version for only $20... As usual, I haven't even seen it at any of the Walmarts I frequent, much less at super clearance price...
Kibble
City Commander
News Credits: 3

Postby Delicon » Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:57 pm

Motto: "Seibertron.com: Other sites lack the meat!"
Weapon: Battle Blades
Black Friday and Cyber Monday may have both come and gone, but the great sales on Transformers continue.

Thanks to Seibertron.com board members nemesis-prime and GlenSColen we have just been informed of another such example. Currently on Walmart.com the US version of Masterpiece Skywarp has been lowered to just $49.00. For those of you who are not familiar with Walmart sales, the $49 price was listed as a "rollback" which means this is the new standard pricing. This is somewhat surprising as this is still a pretty new release. It is also a Walmart Exclusive so it's not like they have to compete with other stores over their price.

On the item page, it is mentioned that "Prices in Store May Vary" Well, thanks to Seibertron.com member Grahf we know that is definitely true. Take a close look at his receipt and you'll see for yourself.

Granted, this might be the exception rather than the rule, but is certainly worth looking into if you are interested in this figure.

To see the Walmart.com listing, please click here.

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Last edited by Delicon on Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Proud Seibertronian since 2008
Delicon
Gestalt
News Credits: 273
Buy from Delicon on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 2
Skill: 9

Postby Prime Riblet » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:15 pm

Motto: "Mottos! We need no stinking mottos!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I'm with Kibble. I would be happy just to see the damned thing in a store where I live.
Prime Riblet
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby GlenSColen » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:36 pm

Fair Lakes, VA had them out for roughly 1 day before selling out and removing the entire display end cap. I had to order mine though Walmart.com for $60 + tax w/ free site-to-store shipping. I was able to get them to credit me the $11 difference after rollback but it took some haggling as they only price-match rollbacks for 7 days from the date you place your order (not the actual date the item arrives in store).
GlenSColen
Mini-Con

Postby --B-- » Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:46 pm

Motto: "Doing things my own way and never giving up!"
My local Wally had 2 the one day, and they were gone the next, so I would have to guess that either someone bought 2 at another store and returned them to mine, or they only ever got in/put out one case. They were just on random spots in the TF area, not on an endcap or anything.

$20 bucks?? I'd have been all over that.
Check out my sales thread, plenty of Generations, and Reveal the Shield figures for sale!!

generations-rts-deluxes-scouts-and-legends-along-with-voyager-lugnut-for-sale-t78434.php
--B--
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from --B-- on eBay

Postby Delicon » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:07 pm

Prime Riblet wrote:I'm with Kibble. I would be happy just to see the damned thing in a store where I live.

I gave you the link, so just order it, simple as that!
Delicon
Gestalt
Buy from Delicon on eBay

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:20 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Delicon wrote:Black Friday and Cyber Monday may have both come and went, but the great sales on Transformers continue.

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!

sorry, I just need to point this out... "come and GONE" not "come and went". :?
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby nemesis-prime » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:23 pm

Kibble wrote:Damn, I would like the Walmart version for only $20... As usual, I haven't even seen it at any of the Walmarts I frequent, much less at super clearance price...

I still have yet to see these in any sores in the st louis , mo area. :-x Mine came from the website.
nemesis-prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 12

Postby Delicon » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:07 pm

nemesis-prime wrote:
Kibble wrote:Damn, I would like the Walmart version for only $20... As usual, I haven't even seen it at any of the Walmarts I frequent, much less at super clearance price...

I still have yet to see these in any sores in the st louis , mo area. :-x Mine came from the website.

That's why I was very surprised to see this sale so quickly, when it seems like they have been hard to find.
Delicon
Gestalt
Buy from Delicon on eBay

Postby Grahf » Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:44 pm

I figured that the $20 ones were a fluke and I was ready for the people in line behind me to be pissed off while the clerk hade to do a price check. No price check needed to be done and I was a happy camper. I just went back about an hour ago and got another two. Now I just need to figure out how to mod them into the coneheads and I'll have an easy Ramjet, Thrust, and Dirge to work on.

I was tempted to nab every single one on the display, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Hopefully an actual collector will be able to get some before the scalpers zone in.

Maynard James Keenan wrote:Cold silence has a tendency to atrophy any sense of compassion.
Grahf
Headmaster
Buy from Grahf on eBay

Postby vectorA3 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:01 pm

Motto: ""You must journey back farther into the matrix for the answer...""
Weapon: Energo-Sword
GlenSColen wrote:Fair Lakes, VA had them out for roughly 1 day before selling out and removing the entire display end cap. I had to order mine though Walmart.com for $60 + tax w/ free site-to-store shipping. I was able to get them to credit me the $11 difference after rollback but it took some haggling as they only price-match rollbacks for 7 days from the date you place your order (not the actual date the item arrives in store).

so is it too late for me to get the difference? I bought mine 11/7 full price and went back a week later to return it (problem w/stand). I only have my original receipt. What is wally's policy on this? i'd love to get the rollback. thx.
"So who needs you spineless plasm-heads anyway?!!" -Astrotrain
vectorA3
Brainmaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Postby guardianprime » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:54 pm

DEAR PRIMUS THANKYOU!!!

i can only hope the sale effects my area and there is still at least 1 on the shelf!
guardianprime
Minibot

Postby Kibble » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:23 pm

Grahf wrote:I was tempted to nab every single one on the display, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Hopefully an actual collector will be able to get some before the scalpers zone in.

Feel free to grab one and ship it this way...
Kibble
City Commander

Postby DecepticonKing86 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:33 pm

Motto: ""Decepticon or Die!!!!!""
Went to Wally today before work, all the shelves were empty!!!! wow....
TITOOK.NET Download and try
DecepticonKing86
Fuzor
Strength: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Kibble » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:41 pm

vectorA3 wrote: so is it too late for me to get the difference? I bought mine 11/7 full price and went back a week later to return it (problem w/stand). I only have my original receipt. What is wally's policy on this? i'd love to get the rollback. thx.

Check the return policy...if it's more than 30 days, just buy it again and return the sealed one with the full price receipt.
Kibble
City Commander

Postby Grahf » Thu Dec 03, 2009 10:52 pm

Kibble wrote:Feel free to grab one and ship it this way...

I'll most likely be there again the morning so if there are any left I'll snag one for you.

Grahf
Headmaster
Buy from Grahf on eBay

Postby Kibble » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:08 pm

Grahf wrote:I'll most likely be there again the morning so if there are any left I'll snag one for you.

Much appreciatedImage
Kibble
City Commander

Postby Agent 007 » Thu Dec 03, 2009 11:14 pm

Damn for $20 I'll bite. I'll havta go hunting for this now.
“Ching-a-ling. Come out and get your ice cream. Any bad robot out there better get ready for an ass whoopin’.”
-Skids
remember when all else fails:
ZOMBIE DANCE!!
Agent 007
Gestalt

Postby Prime Riblet » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:44 am

Motto: "Mottos! We need no stinking mottos!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Delicon wrote:
Prime Riblet wrote:I'm with Kibble. I would be happy just to see the damned thing in a store where I live.

I gave you the link, so just order it, simple as that!

I know, I know, I know. It is just so much more fun to go to the store and actually find it on the shelf....ordering TF's online just takes part of the fun away.
Prime Riblet
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Skill: 7

Postby vectorA3 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:06 am

Motto: ""You must journey back farther into the matrix for the answer...""
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Kibble wrote:
vectorA3 wrote: so is it too late for me to get the difference? I bought mine 11/7 full price and went back a week later to return it (problem w/stand). I only have my original receipt. What is wally's policy on this? i'd love to get the rollback. thx.

Check the return policy...if it's more than 30 days, just buy it again and return the sealed one with the full price receipt.

all right. Hopefully i can find one at the new price. If i can't, then it's too much hassle & i won't bother.
"So who needs you spineless plasm-heads anyway?!!" -Astrotrain
vectorA3
Brainmaster
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10+

Postby guardianprime » Fri Dec 04, 2009 12:40 pm

if anyone can pick up an extra for $20 and can ship it to massachusetts for ... not alot. let me know. i'd gladly reimburse you or trade for it (trades list is in my sig)
guardianprime
Minibot

Postby kirbenvost » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:14 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Good news for US fans. :) Sadly I think Skywarp has disappeared from Canadian shelves, and I don't know what the likelihood of any restocks is.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Kibble » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:24 pm

kirbenvost wrote:Good news for US fans. :) Sadly I think Skywarp has disappeared from Canadian shelves, and I don't know what the likelihood of any restocks is.

Does walmart.com not ship to CAN either?
Kibble
City Commander

Postby kirbenvost » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:46 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Kibble wrote:
kirbenvost wrote:Good news for US fans. :) Sadly I think Skywarp has disappeared from Canadian shelves, and I don't know what the likelihood of any restocks is.

Does walmart.com not ship to CAN either?

I'm pretty sure they don't. We have our own Walmart site which doesn't offer online shopping, it only allows us to check prices and potentially if the item is available at a particular store.
Old collection pics
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Skill: 10

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #6 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 MAY210470 6RI (CA) Roche"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #12 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926J"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #31 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/A) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231222I"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers ESCALATION #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2007 3B (W) Furman (CA) Scherwinski"
Transformers ESCAL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 0723IM409 4D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #4 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #1 Cover B (1st Print) IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 1B"
TRANSFORMERS #1 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #14 Marvel Comics 1986 (W/CA) Budiansky (A) Perlin 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #2 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2024 2D 1223IM262 (CA) ACO"
NEW!
COBRA COMMANDER #2 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #20 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010V"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #63 Marvel Comics 1990 (W) Furman (A) Delbo (CA) Akin 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1223IM327 5E (CA) Kerschl"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230926B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #4 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 240317A"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #11 RI Retail Incentive 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 11RI"
TRANSFORMERS #11 R ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Moonracer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Rewind" on AMAZON