This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Short Preview of Last Stand of the Wreckers

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Short Preview of Last Stand of the Wreckers

Postby First Gen » Wed Dec 30, 2009 4:15 pm

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
For those of you waiting impatiently for IDW Publishing's debut of Nick Roche's Last Stand of the Wreckers, heres a little treat.

Editor Chris Ryall has updated his personal blog, RyallTime, with the previously seen cover art pages for the book along with what appears to be the first page of the interior for book #1.

You can check it out by clicking here.

Last Stand of the Wreckers is set to hit store shelves on January, 27th, 2010.
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Short Preview of Last Stand of the Wreckers

Postby JediJerseyJoe » Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:04 pm

Motto: ""Through strength of arms, comes victory!""
Really looking forward to this series. A lot, I mean a lot of my most favorite characters are members of The Wreckers. I am sad that Roadbuster will not be in this, I love what they did with him in All Hail Megatron. A huge kick-ass brute, nearly as tough as Grimlock or someone like that. I have loved the introduction of Drift as a character. I think is back-story is unique, and I love how they developed him and blurr as "scout" or "recon" bad-asses. Don't get me started on Preceptor, very nice work there; VERY nice indeed!

Very much looking forward to this. Not so much for the potential for some of my fav's to die off :sad: , but I guess If Roadbuster isn't in this he can't die now can he? hehe :lol:
"The Matrix will light our Darkest Hour"

Collections complete MISB: US G1, Beast Wars, Machine Wars, Beast Machines, Energon, Energon Power links, RID, Cybertron, Universe.
JediJerseyJoe
Mini-Con
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Chaoslock » Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:39 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
WANTWANTWANTWANT!!!

I love European Exclusive Characters! Overlord, the Predators, Rotorstorm, YES!!!
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander
News Credits: 7
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Tigertrack » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:39 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Looking forward to Overlord kicking some Autobot @$$.

One of the few 'cons I like, but I hated the fact that in Masterforce he was piloted by humans essentially. He needs to be a sentient robot, not a mech.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby MYoung23 » Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:07 pm

Ok, I get Overlord. Who are the 5 Decepticons in the 2nd panel?
MYoung23
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby Chaoslock » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:42 am

MYoung23 wrote:Ok, I get Overlord. Who are the 5 Decepticons in the 2nd panel?

The Predators:
From left to right:
Talon
Skydive(?)
Skyquake
Falcon
Snare

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander

Postby Joetx » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:43 pm

Who are the 'bots on the cover? I recognize Springer & Kup, but the others?
Joetx
Fuzor

Postby Chaoslock » Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:38 am

txex97 wrote:Who are the 'bots on the cover? I recognize Springer & Kup, but the others?

In the background, that's definitely Rotorstorm.
The white one in the middle I don't recognize, but the others should be Perceptor, Hot Spot and Guzzle

Chaoslock
Faction Commander

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 JAZZ Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Universe Autobot Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
G2 JAZZ Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKULLGRIN Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New"
SKULLGRIN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOWSTRIP Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe G2 New"
SHADOWSTRIP Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARMADA STARSCREAM Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
ARMADA STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WAR DAWN ERIAL + DION Transformers Legacy Evolution 2-Pack Hasbro 2023 New"
WAR DAWN ERIAL + D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WINDBLADE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Cyberverse Hasbro 2024 New"
WINDBLADE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRANKCASE Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
CRANKCASE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K31 SHADOW PANTHER Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K31 SHADOW PAN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEAD END Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
DEAD END Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SILVERSTREAK Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Hasbro 2022 New"
SILVERSTREAK Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations 30th Anniversary Voyager Class Autobot Whirl Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON