This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Collector's Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Transformers Collector's Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed

Postby Blurrz » Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:51 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
The Transformers Collectors' Club has officially posted the cover for their Issue #31 magazine. It features a toy that will be released later on this year - War For Cybertron Bumblebee. The picture shows that Bumblebee will include double blades, wheel feet, and his trademark horns. Check out the picture as well as the Collector's Club synopsis of what's inside this month's magazine..

Featured on the cover is a first look at the all-new War for Cybertron Bumblebee figure, which will be released at retail later this year. To kick off Year 6 of the Transformers Collectors' Club, we will be offering some new features in the Magazine. In addition to this months figure sneak peak and the Activision Q&A, over the next three issues: Jim Sorenson will be giving fans an inside look at "2010", the Japanese version of Season 3 of the original Transformers cartoon which debuted in 1986. Also this issue, we start a new series of BotCon articles, interviews with some fan favorite voice actors, G1 inspired character profiles as well launching our next story arc which will follow Dion and the rest of his Elite Guard crew.

You can visit the Transformers Collectors' Club website here.

Stay tuned to Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Collector's Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed

Postby Doctor McGrath » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:58 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
I am pretty happy about this. I think 'bee looks good. Granted, he seems a little un-proportional with the chicken legs. Kind of gives him the turtle look, but with the dual blades, and the classics head, i am pleased.

I'd like to see what his alt mode looks like.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Transformers Collector's Club #31 Cover - War For Cybertron Bumblebee Revealed

Postby Ravage Eject » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:05 am

I have to say I am loving these designs and I want all of the figs! :D :grin:
Ravage Eject
Mini-Con

Postby UltraPrimal » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:23 am

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
I love Bumblebee! :grin:
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby DavidT » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:31 am

Motto: ""Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us At A Moment Of Our Choosing""

All I can say is..........

BADASS!!!!!!

CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS Aug. 7 - Aug. 12, 2012: Davidalan26
http://myworld.ebay.com/davidalan26

Check Out My Collection- Updated Sept. 15, 2011: http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18265

DavidT
Brainmaster
News Credits: 88
Buy from DavidT on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby ultra_magus » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:37 am

Motto: "Mercy? You want mercy?! I'M CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!!"
Weapon: Arm-Mounted Magnetic-Lock Destabilizer Cannon
it's Australia Day, Triple J's HOTTEST 100 of'09 is AWESOME (Ausie indie radio) B-) , and now the 'Bee :APPLAUSE: . This day is truely a gift from a higher power :D :lol:
Mercy? You want MERCY?! I'M CHAOTIC NEUTRAL!!
ultra_magus
Minibot
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9

Postby Blurrz » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:49 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
ultra_magus wrote:it's Australia Day, Triple J's HOTTEST 100 of'09 is AWESOME (Ausie indie radio) B-) , and now the 'Bee :APPLAUSE: . This day is truely a gift from a higher power :D :lol:

You're welcome ;)
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Intelligence: 8

Postby zodconvoy » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:56 am

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
That Bumblebee looks amazing! It's gonna look awesome on my Bumblebee shelf.

I can't wait for this months issue! So glad I'm a Club member.
Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:

Visit My Store!
zodconvoy
City Commander
News Credits: 5
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Postby nemesis-prime » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:16 am

gettin BB unsure about prime tho
nemesis-prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 12

Postby Abraxsis » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:08 am

Gotta disagree with everyone so far. BB looks horrible, the only good thing is the head. Skinny upper legs, fatimus prime syndrome on the torso, overly fat forearms and lower legs. I'll stick with my classics BB and pass on this.
Abraxsis
Minibot

Postby cannonfodder4000 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:51 am

Motto: "Dey are fools! and dey will dai, like foods!"
Weapon: Right Laser
i thought it was a CGI picture woah these look AWESOME!

though i would to see prime since he is my favorite war for cybertron deisgn (and my favorite prime design)
:P
cannonfodder4000
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 17
Watch cannonfodder4000 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Orthobotrex » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:58 am

For me, I think this looks better than the alternity figure, though I still have issues with the spindly legs. I'll have to wait for the Takara version, if there'll be one at all. I hope they don't do him in battle damaged colors given that he's in a war! That would suck so much... :roll:
Orthobotrex
Mini-Con

Postby Trikeboy » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:42 am

I like the look of Bumblebee and can hardly wait for the magazine to arrive so I can see the alt mode. To those complaining about spindly arms, upper legs and fat torso, have you looked at a G1 Bumblebee lately.

Looks to me they are keeping true to the G1 designs with a Cybertronian twist. Go for it, in my opinion.
Watch the first of my youtube series, Friends Transform.

Trikeboy
Brainmaster
News Credits: 10

Postby im ruined » Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:34 am

Motto: "Once again, our bodies SLUGGISH with GOAT MEAT"
Weapon: Concussion Pistol
Oh Rockin! Like a G1/movie/animated hybrid
Best bumble ever
Image I DREW THIS
im ruined
Minibot
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 3
Endurance: 2
Firepower: 9

Postby Mechastrike » Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:16 am

they finally made a g1, live action movie hybrid. can't wait to see the car mode and the rest of the characters.
Mechastrike
Combiner

Postby warwik311 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:02 am

AWESOME!!!! I think it's gonna be a great year to be a transfan! :APPLAUSE:
My customs all together.
warwik311
Fuzor

Postby X3ROhour » Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:28 am

Motto: ""I WILL CUDDLE YOUR SOUL!!""
Weapon: Three-Bladed Knife
*gasp*

drool
Latest FIGS (01/25-03/24) MMC SPRINGER! Earthspark NIGHTSHADE! Legacy Evo STRONGARM, SHADOW STRIKER, BOMBSHELL & DETRITUS!!
X3ROhour
City Commander
News Credits: 2
Buy from X3ROhour on eBay
Alt Mode: Transmetal WereBat to Starfighter Triplechanger
Speed: 1
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: Infinity

Postby Diem » Tue Jan 26, 2010 8:33 am

Meh.
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby hinomars19 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:07 am

Motto: "never forget what you don't know"
Weapon: Blunt Force Battle Clubs
for those concerned about the legs, I don't think the pose is too forgiving...looks a little awkward.

I'm a bit worried about pins in the legs, though. We still have no idea of size class, right?
And is it the photoshopping, or is he looking a little titanium esque? I think another news story said that hasbro are releasig a limited line tied to the game, could it be going down that route?

I like him, btw
hinomars19
Targetmaster
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10+
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: 8

Postby decepticonblitz77 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:44 am

Weapon: Triple Crusher Cannon
these are what the bayformers should have been :(
decepticonblitz77
Micromaster
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Requiem Prime » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:06 am

Motto: "You take care of your team and stay out of my way, so I can take care of mine."
Weapon: Hypersonic Concussion Blasters
So pretty =P~

It looks like they hit all the right marks on his robot mode from what we've seen. I can't wait for the vehicle mode! I hope the Optimus we saw was either a model or low class size.
Requiem Prime
Headmaster Jr
Skill: 10

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:07 am

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
I remain unconvinced. He does look pretty small. Somewhere between a deluxe and a basic.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Intelligence: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Requiem Prime » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:24 am

Motto: "You take care of your team and stay out of my way, so I can take care of mine."
Weapon: Hypersonic Concussion Blasters
decepticonblitz77 wrote:these are what the bayformers should have been :(

Nah, I wouldn't have wanted these beauties tied to Bay's blisteringly awful attempt at storytelling.
Requiem Prime
Headmaster Jr
Skill: 10

Postby SlyTF1 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:48 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Ho...ly...Shyte!!!!! this is frekn awsum, must buy!!!
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity

Postby SoooTrypticon » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:17 am

Motto: "If it can't transform into a dinosaur, burn it with lasers."
Weapon: Laser Cannon
Very Nice. I agree that the pose may be hampering the mold a bit- but when hasn't that happened with official Hasbro pics?

I think he's gonna look great next to classics Bumblebee. I only hope that Hasbro doesn't get too into the million of pieces that the movie designs have, and instead keep a relatively clean silhouette.
I'm not angry... I just hate most things.
SoooTrypticon
Fuzor
Strength: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr K FOIL virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230214 1K (CA) Nakayama"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr Y FOC foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN247370 2Y (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr L 1:15 line art Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240116 2L (CA)Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #1 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics 2021 MAY210226 1B MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #2 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics JAN230440 2B Jones + Su"
NEW!
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr X 1:60 FOIL VIRGIN Dynamite Comics 1X (CA) Lee + Chung"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ZD Blank Authentix (Spotlight) Dynamite Comics DEC237140 1ZD"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #1 - 4 ("B" Cover Set) Dark Horse Comics 2021 MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #4 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics 2021 AUG210313 4B MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #3 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics JUL239635 3C (CA)Smith"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr S 1:25 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240123 2S (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr G foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240111 2G (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #1 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics DEC220422 1B MOTU Jones"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #2 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics AUG231235 2B Seeley"
Masters Universe F ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Superion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure" on AMAZON