New Toy Galleries: NEST Battlefield Bumblebee and Soundwave

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Toy Galleries: NEST Battlefield Bumblebee and Soundwave

Postby Nekoman » Fri Jan 29, 2010 1:13 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
The Bumblebee and Soundwave figures from the Revenge of The Fallen NEST Alliance two-pack make their way into Seibertron.com's Toy Galleries. The latest Bumblebee would be a redeco of Cannon Bumblebee from earlier in the Revenge of The Fallen toy line. Likewise, Soundwave is a straight up redeco of the Soundwave from the preview wave. Click here to view the gallery of Infiltration Soundwave and here to view the gallery for Battlefield Bumblebee.

Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Re: New Toy Galleries: NEST Battlefield Bumblebee and Soundwave

Postby Blurrz » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:29 pm

Motto: "Ore wa Gundam"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
3 Boxes of these for Ryan? I'm guessing one for MISB.. one for the guide to get a Ravage, the other to get a guide for a Ravage and use it for a gallery!

Really liking the deco's on these two figures...
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Seibertron » Fri Jan 29, 2010 3:41 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Blurrz wrote:3 Boxes of these for Ryan? I'm guessing one for MISB.. one for the guide to get a Ravage, the other to get a guide for a Ravage and use it for a gallery!

Really liking the deco's on these two figures...

Yeah, that and I bought them off ToysRUs.com last week. It seemed silly to pay for shipping for just one so I bought three to help offset the cost of shipping. Basically I want two of those Ravages ... one to keep sealed and one to open for the gallery. I thought it would be awesome for later down the road to have a sealed NEST 2 pack and a sealed Ravage for "future investment".
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3510
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Rated X » Fri Jan 29, 2010 5:16 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Damn I hate the red and yellow on Soundwave...I really wanted to buy the toys r us version but I wasnt gonna buy a 2nd Fallen and a 4th Megatron to get him...
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby mechabooks » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:12 pm

Motto: "Me, Grimlock, no bozo. Me king!"
Weapon: Electro-Sword
For some reason I didn't think these were that new. I saw them in a ToysRus 2 weeks ago...I should have grabbed one so I could work on getting the Ravage but, I really didn't like the Bumblebee figure.
mechabooks
Fuzor
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 4

Postby autobot-jolt » Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:14 pm

Motto: "Actions speak louder than words!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Sweet galleries; I sense even more good ones coming up, with figures like Breakdown, Divebomb, and Lockdown in the pix.
AUTOBOT-JOLT
Image[/i]
autobot-jolt
Fuzor
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Ultra Magnus Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Skrapnel and Reflector Figures" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #292 - Planet of Junk
Twincast / Podcast #292:
"Planet of Junk"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Tuesday, January 18th, 2022

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Generations Fall Of Cybertron Lot Kickback Ultra Magnus" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers FOC Disc RUMBLE + RAVAGE Lot Soundwave Weapon Accessory Frenzy g1" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age Of Extinction Silver Knight Optimus Prime Platinum Edition MISB" on EBAY
Buy "New Playskool Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Mr. Potato Head - Bumble Spud" on EBAY
Buy "Hero Mashers Transformers Autobot Heatwave New Unopened" on EBAY
Buy "transformers fall of cybertron starscream" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction Generations Deluxe Class Strafe NEW Dinobot" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 4 Movie Age of Extinction Generations Deluxe Class Scorn M4:#004" on EBAY