This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap!

Postby Mkall » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:15 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Seibertron's camera must be close to melting point with the addition of 4 new galleries of the latest waves of to Revenge of the Fallen deluxe figures. This time we get to see detailed shots of Tuner Mudflap, Dirge, Strike Mission Sideswipe and Brawn! Click below to see them.

Tuner Mudflap

Dirge

Strike Mission Sideswipe

Brawn

Don't expect him to stop now folks, there are more to come, including 10 scouts, 19 legends, and 2 leader class figures. Keep watching this site for more aesome galleries!

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap!

Postby Chaoslock » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:24 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon

Brawn looks like a shellformer to me, with some really skinny legs.
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander
News Credits: 7
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: New ROTF Galleries: Brawn, Strike Mission Sideswipe, Dirge and Tuner Mudflap!

Postby Mkall » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:41 pm

Tuner Mudflap is the tackiest thing I've seen in many years! The paint apps appear very intracate and speak wonders for Hasbro in the future, but on this figure, with those colours... GAH!

Mkall
God Of Transformers

Postby Cyber Bishop » Thu Feb 04, 2010 5:45 pm

Motto: "Ker-Klick... Choom!"
Weapon: Black Magic
I liked Brawn until I saw the video review.. Too much of a shellformer.
Not a sheeple.
Think for yourself, don't let the magic TV box and social media do the thinking for you.
Question EVERYTHING!!
Just because you have a youtube review channel doesn't make you special.
No, I am not friendly online or in real life.
I look forward to attending a Botcon only to settle matters with idiots in person.
Cyber Bishop
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 103
Watch Cyber Bishop on YouTube
Buy from Cyber Bishop on eBay
Alt Mode: some sort of rudimentary lathe

Postby guardianprime » Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:19 pm

brawn.... whats with all the dangly bits.

gonna have to see one in hand before casting final decision.
guardianprime
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby Blurrz » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:05 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Brawn still looks badass...
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Speed: 10
Skill: 5

Postby Mkall » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:13 pm

I can vouch for Brawn's awesomeness from the front.

I have the wings folded out so it doesn't look as bad IMO. I'd still recommend him

Mkall
God Of Transformers

Postby 1337W422102 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:29 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
The only thing worse than a tuner is a riced-out durpwagon... #-o

Just a heads-up, one of the Stingray photos found its way into the Brawn gallery: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... 2009/1/13/
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Seibertron » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:41 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
1337W422102 wrote:The only thing worse than a tuner is a riced-out durpwagon... #-o

Just a heads-up, one of the Stingray photos found its way into the Brawn gallery: http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... 2009/1/13/

Thanks for pointing out this error, 1337W422102. This has been fixed and the image has been moved to the correct gallery.
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby 1337W422102 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:44 pm

Seibertron wrote:Thanks for pointing out this error, 1337W422102. This has been fixed and the image has been moved to the correct gallery.

Glad to help, Boss Monkey! :P I got all excited, thinking, "Oh crap, he has flip-out blades, too?!" I just assumed the Corvette was a co-sell. #-o

Also, I noticed there were no John Woo/Max Payne-style shots of Brawn dual-wielding. Does his articulation get in the way of real badass poses?

EDIT: He couldn't be Death's Head, yes? No shield, cape, or other weapons, eh? And what would Spratt turn into, huh? :-B
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Galvatron X » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:51 pm

Motto: "Such heroic nonsense..."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Blurrz wrote:Brawn still looks badass...

Yeah, even with all the back kibble he still looks killer. I'll definitely be getting him!

Great galleries, Seibertron, TOP NOTCH! Just another reason why this is the best TF site, by a long shot... :APPLAUSE:
Galvatron X
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Strength: 6
Firepower: 4

Postby Seibertron » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:54 pm

Energon Is My Drug wrote:
Blurrz wrote:Brawn still looks badass...

Yeah, even with all the back kibble he still looks killer. I'll definitely be getting him!

I agree with this statement, though I'm still not sure if I think "Brawn" is "Brawn". It's a cool looking Transformer, just seems like they slapped Brawn's name on the toy instead of actually making an homage. At least with Mindwipe there's something "bat"-like about him with his wing design in robot mode.

Energon Is My Drug wrote:Great galleries, Seibertron, TOP NOTCH! Just another reason why this is the best TF site, by a long shot... :APPLAUSE:

Thank you very much. I'm glad you're enjoying the galleries. Speaking of which, I'm going to head back downstairs to go work on some more galleries. I'm pushing to get all 10 of the recent Scout class galleries launched over the next few days, including a couple that I didn't finish a while back from the first wave.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Down_Shift » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:09 pm

Motto: "Everyone has a bad hobby or a bad habit and I'd rather have a bad hobby over a bad habit."
Weapon: Rust Ray Gun
Lovin' Brawn and Dirge. Sideswipe and Mudflap aren't my cup o tea though.

Great job as always snappin' pics boss!

TFcon Third Party Host
www.tfcon.ca
www.cybertron.ca - Canadian Transformers News First!

Blurrz wrote:Down_Shift is a god...
Down_Shift
Faction Commander
News Credits: 335
Speed: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Postby Seibertron » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:19 pm

1337W422102 wrote:Also, I noticed there were no John Woo/Max Payne-style shots of Brawn dual-wielding. Does his articulation get in the way of real badass poses?

Not really, though his back his a little top heavy so he likes to tip over because his feet won't always support him. I'd attribute this problem more to do with something with his feet than the weight of his back. I think I got some really great poses with him in spite of this though.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Rodimus_NZ » Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Motto: "If Im the last sane man in an insane world, does that make me crazy?!"
Weapon: High-Energy Photon Pulse Cannons
Hasbro must reaally be lazy. How does a couple of black stripes and a change of window colour constitute a repaint? They couldve at least been imaginative or make him yellow like Sunstreaker or repaint him in Red Alert colours.. Wouldve bought that for sure.
Im secretly plannin to take over the world... care for a country?
Rodimus_NZ
Minibot
Speed: 9
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Skullcrunchberries » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:46 pm

Motto: "It's time to pull up a groove and get fabulous."
Weapon: Twin Rocket Launchers
rabstanz wrote:Hasbro must reaally be lazy. How does a couple of black stripes and a change of window colour constitute a repaint? They couldve at least been imaginative or make him yellow like Sunstreaker or repaint him in Red Alert colours.. Wouldve bought that for sure.

Black stripes are to Transformers what a new hat is to Malibu Stacey. It may seem like the same thing BUT THE WINDOWS ARE DIFFERENT AND THERE'S A STRIPE THAT MEANS IT'S BETTER.

Also, racing stripes make everything go faster. Now if only they'd added some flames to it too...

So these three dyslexic men walk into a bra... oh HAHAHA I am so funny
Skullcrunchberries
Headmaster Jr
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Skill: 5

Postby zenosaurus_x » Thu Feb 04, 2010 10:53 pm

Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
Brawn looks quite cool(he just needs a gimmick where his shoulder explodes...), but Dirge....I don't know, his face lacks the jaws, sharp teeth, and general Savageness of the movie Decepticons. His face is too Autobot ish...and the cone looks kinda weird.

Mudflap's always been ugly but he still looks cool.
MindWipe is just awesome, simple as that, I thought he had Dinosaur legs though, what happened?
zenosaurus_x
Headmaster
Strength: 10+
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10

Postby 1337W422102 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:12 pm

Sgt. Grumbles wrote:
rabstanz wrote:Hasbro must reaally be lazy. How does a couple of black stripes and a change of window colour constitute a repaint? They couldve at least been imaginative or make him yellow like Sunstreaker or repaint him in Red Alert colours.. Wouldve bought that for sure.

Black stripes are to Transformers what a new hat is to Malibu Stacey. It may seem like the same thing BUT THE WINDOWS ARE DIFFERENT AND THERE'S A STRIPE THAT MEANS IT'S BETTER.

Also, racing stripes make everything go faster. Now if only they'd added some flames to it too...

Make the car go faster? Perhaps you're thinking of speed holes.
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:19 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Anybody know if they fixed the problem with Sideswipes' hood not pegging in right? I like Corvettes so I'm thinking about picking up this figure even though I should wait for the eventual Tracks repaint.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 10

Postby kirbenvost » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:21 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle

chuckdawg1999 wrote:Anybody know if they fixed the problem with Sideswipes' hood not pegging in right? I like Corvettes so I'm thinking about picking up this figure even though I should wait for the eventual Tracks repaint.

Yeah, I was going to say "how about the obvious Tracks repaint?". Although, I don't think they'd do it. He did get an Alternator, but it was the first and last since G1. He seems to be a fairly obscure character. Strangely, Hasbro seem to be avoiding the obvious repaints and giving us...racing stripes. :?

Shellformer be damned, Brawn is badass and I want him! Love the dual-wielding pistols. And besides, some of my favorite TFs are shellformers!. They're all members of RiD, but so what? :p
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7

Postby Ironhide516 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:27 am

zenosaurus_x wrote:Brawn looks quite cool(he just needs a gimmick where his shoulder explodes...), but Dirge....I don't know, his face lacks the jaws, sharp teeth, and general Savageness of the movie Decepticons. His face is too Autobot ish...and the cone looks kinda weird.

MindWipe is just awesome, simple as that, I thought he had Dinosaur legs though, what happened?

I think Brawn looks pretty good, more so from the front than from the back; haven't picked him up yet though. I do have both Dirge & Mudflap & I think they're better in person. Dirge's alt mode is very sleek w/ no kibble that's common w/ the jets; robot mode isn't as bad as I thought it might be. I was originally against Skids & Mudflap frankly because the characters annoyed me, but this repaint is actually pretty good IMO. Has good articulation too.
Ironhide516
Micromaster

Postby Prime Riblet » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:19 am

Motto: "Mottos! We need no stinking mottos!"
I am far less impressed by Brawn than I thought I would be.

I bought Dirge the instant I saw him in the store.......and I wish I had passed. Some will like him, but I really don't. Not my favorite plane-former.

There is no reason to buy another Mudflap figure, and anything "tuner" is just silly if you ask me. Taking something slow and making it less slow is accomplishing much. Anyway, the mold itself really isn't too bad.

Another Sideswipe is not worth buying, IMO. I have Swerve and the original Sideswipe, not to mention the HA version as well. This is a definite pass.
Prime Riblet
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Speed: 4
Skill: 7

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 11:39 am

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Ironhide516 wrote:
zenosaurus_x wrote:Brawn looks quite cool(he just needs a gimmick where his shoulder explodes...), but Dirge....I don't know, his face lacks the jaws, sharp teeth, and general Savageness of the movie Decepticons. His face is too Autobot ish...and the cone looks kinda weird.

I think Brawn looks pretty good, more so from the front than from the back; haven't picked him up yet though. I do have both Dirge & Mudflap & I think they're better in person. Dirge's alt mode is very sleek w/ no kibble that's common w/ the jets; robot mode isn't as bad as I thought it might be. I was originally against Skids & Mudflap frankly because the characters annoyed me, but this repaint is actually pretty good IMO. Has good articulation too.

Dirge was a lot better than I thought he would be. Yes his arms are a bit out of whack but I like how everything folds back in smoothly and without gaps.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 10

Postby Nekoman » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:42 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Does anyone else think Brawn looks like a Steel Brigade?

http://www.yojoe.com/action/87/steelbrigade.shtml
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby 1337W422102 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:46 pm

Nekoman wrote:Does anyone else think Brawn looks like a Steel Brigade?

http://www.yojoe.com/action/87/steelbrigade.shtml

His head looks more like Seaspray, Shredder, or a solider from "The Red Spectacles" to me.
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K25 WINGFINGER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K25 WINGFINGER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Studio Series 86-09 Animated Movie Voyager 2021 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K22 DRACODON Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
NEW!
WFC-K22 DRACODON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIER Transformers War Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E1 SOUNDBARRIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Battle Master 2020 New"
WFC-E2 SMASHDOWN T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Tra Rid Warrior Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Sky Lynx" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Bumblebee" on AMAZON