This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Tyrese Gibson (Sgt. Epps) Confirms return for Transformers 3

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Tyrese Gibson (Sgt. Epps) Confirms return for Transformers 3

Postby First Gen » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:08 pm

Motto: "Til All Are One."
Weapon: Dual Laser Cannon
For fans of Tyrese Gibson's character, a US Air Force Sergeant whose popularity rose tenfold for telling his Captain that his wallet was on his "
LEFT CHEEK! LEFT CHEEK! LEFT CHEEK!!!", good news coms straight from the man himself about the future ofTech Sgt. Robert Epps and the third Transformers Live Action film.

Yes I will for sure be in Transformers 3.. Get Ready!! Epps is here to STAY!!

That was Tyrese's statement on his own Twitter account - Tyrese4Real, letting followers and fans around the world know that he will be back for more Decepticon butt kicking action.

And with the previous report of Director Michael Bay limiting the number of robot characters, and focusing more on developing the individual bots storywise, we may get to see some more human/ robot interaction with Epps and the crew that some critics felt was lacking from the previous films.

More news on Transformers 3 as it becomes available, so keep your optics locked, right here at Seibertron.com Your Ultimate Transformers Resource!
newsig by sserrano03, on Flickr

http://forallmankind.wordpress.com/

Follow me on Twitter, unlike most, I'm interesting :)

Http://twitter.com/stevenrocks5937
First Gen
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1014
Watch First Gen on YouTube
Buy from First Gen on eBay
Alt Mode: A Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Re: Tyrese Gibson (Sgt. Epps) Confirms return for Transformers 3

Postby Alex Jones » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:18 pm

I like his twitter account name. :lol:
Alex Jones
Vehicon

Postby zenosaurus_x » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:35 pm

Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
Well that's good, he was one of the few likeable human characters in ROTF, hopefully pert three will just have him, Lennox, Sam, and(unfortunately) Mikayla as the only humans.
zenosaurus_x
Headmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby SLUGSLINGER81 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:56 pm

Motto: ""If you can't find a way, make a way""
Weapon: Slingshot
I would love to see Amaury Nolasco (with more refences to gator soup LMAO...I think the chemistry between him and Leo spitz (LOVE THAT NAME) would be great and make for some great human funny moments...not to mention crazy spanglish dialogue!

Captain Lennox: Fig, how many times must I tell you? None of us here speak Spanish! :shock:

Fig: Whats your problem, man? Tu siempre me estas jodiendo con la misma mierda!
:roll:
SLUGSLINGER81
Minibot
Strength: 9
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby JazZeke » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:28 pm

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
Awesome. He gets all the best lines.
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Strength: 6
Skill: 8

Postby dragons » Wed Feb 10, 2010 1:40 pm

Well that's good, he was one of the few likeable human characters in ROTF, hopefully pert three will just have him, Lennox, Sam, and(unfortunately) Mikayla as the only humans.

i agree with every word you said oh forgot the guy in college in the second film who kept freaking out where ganno die he may be in the 3rd version, i wouldnt mind seeing John Turturro in it as long he doesnt strip dance, dissapointed anthony anderson sint going to be in it anymore
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby cannonfodder4000 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:37 pm

Motto: "Dey are fools! and dey will dai, like foods!"
Weapon: Right Laser
dragons wrote:disappointed anthony anderson isnt going to be in it anymore

well according to tfwiki if jolt had any speaking lines anthony andersopn would have been his voice actor so he might be in the third movie if :

1-jolts gonna be in it

2-if jolt has any speaking parts

3-if they still want anderson to voice him
cannonfodder4000
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 17
Watch cannonfodder4000 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby ConBotFormer » Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:47 pm

Okay...WHY IS THIS GOOD NEWS?!!!!! COME THE HELL ON PEOPLE!!!!!! LOoK AT THIS CRAP!! IT'S TAKING 3 F***ING MOIVES TO, JUST NOW START ON ROBOT CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT!! HOLY F*** PEOPLE! WE DON'T NEED TYRESE GIBSON IN THE MOVIE. HE WAS JUST USELESS OVER DRAMATIC PUNK ASS CHARACTER IN ROTF. We don't need him in this movie just to yell is ass off AGIAN and AGAIN and AIGAIN.

TransFormers 3 is going to SUCK so BAD!!!!!!

Soon we again will hear all the Bay crap that people are going to BELIEVE!!!

BAY WHY DON'T YOU STOP MAKING MOVIES!!! YOU REALLY F*** UP ALL THE F***ING TIME!!!!!:BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:

This sucks so much balls!!! :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:
Last edited by ConBotFormer on Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
ConBotFormer
Minibot
News Credits: 2

Postby ConBotFormer » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:00 pm

I can't wait for a real TransFormers movie that actually has robots transform!! I love the way the TransFormers look now. But they rarely transform!!! And I hope Sam's twin isn't in it...I'm mean Leo. And enough with the human comedy!!!

The funniest part about ROTF...well sad really, was at the very end of the movie a little boy, like 7 years old walked out of the movie with his family. He had with him toys from the 2007 movie, Jazz, bumblbee and someone else. As they passed the trash can, his dad tossed one of the figures in the garbage. :lol: I'm sure it was from ROTF. :lol: :lol:
ConBotFormer
Minibot

Postby partholon » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:18 pm

this is good news as far as im conscered.

i liked epps and was kinda hoping himself and lennox wouldve worked more with the bots.

i can see him and sideswipe making a good team and it'd make that human alliance set make sence.

one of the bits of interaction in revenge of the fallen that worked for me was ironhide and lennoxs casual friendship in the shanghai scene.

more of that would suit me.
partholon
Headmaster Jr

Postby decepticonblitz77 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:27 pm

Weapon: Triple Crusher Cannon
ConBotFormer wrote:Okay...WHY IS THIS GOOD NEWS?!!!!! COME THE HELL ON PEOPLE!!!!!! LOoK AT THIS CRAP!! IT'S TAKING 3 F***ING MOIVES TO, JUST NOW START ON ROBOT CHARARCTER DEVELOPMENT!! HOLY F*** PEOPLE! WE DON'T NEED TYRESE GIBSON IN THE MOVIE. HE WAS JUST USELESS OVER DRAMATIC PUNK ASS CHARACTER IN ROTF. We don't need him in this movie just to yell is ass off AGIAN and AGAIN and AIGAIN.

BAY WHY DON'T YOU STOP MAKING MOVIES!!! YOU REALLY F*** UP ALL THE F***ING TIME!!!!!:BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD: :BANG_HEAD:

seriously dude? calm down. its just a movie...ya know? for fun? learn how to spell and grow up pal
decepticonblitz77
Micromaster
Endurance: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Irken17 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:33 pm

I don't mind the humans It's just the I don't want them to have so much power and strength. I mean, i got really pissed off when devastator was killed WITH ONE SHOT. let the TF do something once in a while. I just want the humans to just be in the background shooting decepticons while not even harming them or something like that
Irken17
Mini-Con

Postby JazZeke » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:40 pm

Motto: "Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind."
Weapon: Shoulder Mounted Rocket Launcher
I don't mind humans in the movies. I would rather they be military guys with big guns who actually stand a logical chance against the Decepticons, rather than some punk kid in college who goes to robot heaven to have the Primes tell him how awesome he is.
JazZeke
Headmaster
News Credits: 10
Location: Arizona, where the glass is always greener.... on the other side of the state line!
Skill: 8

Postby decepticonblitz77 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 3:55 pm

Weapon: Triple Crusher Cannon
JazZeke wrote:I don't mind humans in the movies. I would rather they be military guys with big guns who actually stand a logical chance against the Decepticons, rather than some punk kid in college who goes to robot heaven to have the Primes tell him how awesome he is.

it should turn out that Sam is Link, the hero of time. thats why he pwns so hard lol completely joking by the way.
decepticonblitz77
Micromaster
Skill: 9

Postby YRQRM0 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:15 pm

I guess I don't mind, he's never ruined anything, and added to the first film. Plus, I love that he takes pride in being in Transformers, you can tell at the awards and stuff the way he gets excited after the clips and everything.
YRQRM0
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Watch YRQRM0 on YouTube
Endurance: 10

Postby Swiftknife24 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:39 pm

Motto: "With a blade, one gets close, personal and feels the kill."
Weapon: Diffraction Sword
Great!

Hope he gets a developed role; like someone else said, he's a really likable character. Epps and Lennox should have more interaction scenes with the Autobots (like Ratchet) and really build characters with both Human and Cybertronian (something that the first film nearly tried to do and something that the second failed almost completely to do).

Speaking of Ratchet; I want to see him do a full transformation for once!

I've been compiling a scale list (largest to smallest) of the Film Transformers based on; vehicle/alternate modes (with the best dimension data possible), as many official charts I could find & most crucially, the figures I actually own & desire! If anyone would like a bit of assistance in scale or would simply like a peek at the list, do say so! ^^

(Also been working on something big; I'm a writer, so that's a clue... ;))
Swiftknife24
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Watch Swiftknife24 on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby Liftgate » Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:28 pm

Motto: ""I can fix anything.""
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
RE: decepticonblitz77

No kidding, geez.
Liftgate
Fuzor
Strength: 7
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby proximus » Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:05 pm

Motto: "The more you know, the less you don't know.

Find me and my photos on Instagram @doctor_decepticon"
ConBotFormer wrote:Okay...WHY IS THIS GOOD NEWS?!!!!! COME THE HELL ON PEOPLE!!!!!! LOoK AT THIS CRAP!! IT'S TAKING 3 F***ING MOIVES TO, JUST NOW START ON ROBOT CHARARCTER DEVELOPMENT!! HOLY F*** PEOPLE! WE DON'T NEED TYRESE GIBSON IN THE MOVIE. HE WAS JUST USELESS OVER DRAMATIC PUNK ASS CHARACTER IN ROTF. We don't need him in this movie just to yell is ass off AGIAN and AGAIN and AIGAIN.

Dude, all you ever do is flap your gums and shout about how much you hate stuff. Relax a bit okay? The world can't always go according to YOUR master plan. Some people really like it, respect them a bit would you? Please.

The more you know, the less you don't know
proximus
Fuzor
News Credits: 3

Postby UltraPrimal » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:02 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Wazzup4567 » Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:03 pm

decepticonblitz77 wrote:
JazZeke wrote:I don't mind humans in the movies. I would rather they be military guys with big guns who actually stand a logical chance against the Decepticons, rather than some punk kid in college who goes to robot heaven to have the Primes tell him how awesome he is.

it should turn out that Sam is Link, the hero of time. thats why he pwns so hard lol completely joking by the way.
'

:APPLAUSE: Most epic line this week. haha :lol:

major resemblence here.
Wazzup4567
Micromaster
News Credits: 1

Postby Bloodlust » Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:31 pm

Motto: "Motrin and water cures everything"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
That is good news, I like Epps personality, plus the scene in ROTF,

Lennox: "THAT orange smoke?"

Epps: "Hey it wasn't my best toss okay?"

Lennox: "RUUUUUN!!!"

ROFL

Hopefully they get his rank straightened out, in ROTF he had the shoulder patches of a Chief Master Sergeant (E9) but all the other sites are saying he's a lower rank.....oh well just an observation :P
EPIC WIN sig by slip!!
Psychout wrote:Less of the drama please, this is the internet, it's serious business.
Bloodlust
Headmaster
Strength: 7
Speed: 8
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Exic » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:18 am

Yay! Love his acting!
Transformer disguise in Ferrari F10
Exic
Fuzor

Postby ConBotFormer » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:44 am

decepticonblitz77 wrote:

seriously dude? calm down. its just a movie...ya know? for fun? learn how to spell and grow up pal

Just a movie? Well when you grow up you'll find that lots of people make their living making movies. But now they just put stuff together and call it an epic film and people love it. I know they're just moives. It just makes me sad to see so many mindless people out there. Oh, and I corrected the extra R in character, thanks.
ConBotFormer
Minibot

Postby ConBotFormer » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:52 am

proximus wrote:

Dude, all you ever do is flap your gums and shout about how much you hate stuff. Relax a bit okay? The world can't always go according to YOUR master plan. Some people really like it, respect them a bit would you? Please.

Don't I have the right? I'm not a fool, I know the world will not go according to "MY" master plan. I show tons of respect, but I thought this site like others, let you say what you're feeling about something. And from what I've read on this site in the past, people always complained about G1 vs new TransFormers. And I respect the G1 fans a lot, but I do like the way the new TransFormers look now.
And it's funny, even on youtube I say and show so much respect, but nobody says anything until I say something negative.
ConBotFormer
Minibot

Postby Rodimus Prime » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:04 pm

Motto: "Individual freedom above all else."
I don't mind his character. Tyrese's other movies have also been pretty fun. He's alright. He's not the reason the RoTF story sucked.
........Image
Rodimus Prime
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 22

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Armada POWERINX HOT SHOT + JOLT Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe 2023 New"
NEW!
Armada POWERINX HO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K33 SLAMMER Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
WFC-K33 SLAMMER Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KNOCK-OUT Transformers Legacy Deluxe Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
KNOCK-OUT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-05 RATTRAP + TERRORSAUR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
NEW!
BWVS-05 RATTRAP + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MAGNEOUS Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Infernac Hasbro 2024 New"
MAGNEOUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METROPLEX Transformers Legacy Cybertron Universe Titan Class Hasbro 2022 New"
METROPLEX Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Legacy Evolution Core G1 Dinobots Volcanicus 2023 New"
NEW!
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JHIAXUS Transformers Legacy Voyager Class G2 Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK NOW**"
JHIAXUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INFERNO Transformers Legacy Voyager Beast Wars Predacon 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
INFERNO Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 JAZZ Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Universe Autobot Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
G2 JAZZ Transforme ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight 1-Step Turbo Changer Cogman" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Soundwave Action Figure" on AMAZON