This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

CrazyDevy - G1 Superion Upgrade

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Postby Mach » Thu Feb 11, 2010 9:01 am

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:18 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Yes you read that title right CrazyDevy upgrades are no longer an exclusive treat for Devastators. The 3rd party company has released a teaser image for their next upgrade set, the "Aviation Brigade Power parts" for G1 Superion.
Currently nothing is known about the contents of the set other than the new head the image shows.
Just click the image to pre-order it directly from CrazyDevy for US$26.95.

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Re: CrazyDevy - G1 Superion Upgrade

Postby Counterpunch » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:40 am

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Interesting...
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby TFBuyer » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:06 am

Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Well, I'll be interested if they found a way to add about 30 pounds to this figure. Anything to take away the malnourished look the Superion unfortunately sports...

Recent TF Purchases--Transformers Power of the Primes!
TFBuyer
Headmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Stockade » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:32 am

Motto: ""Underwater, no one can hear Autobots scream!""
Weapon: Sunami Blaster
Ok, it looks like crazydevy is going right down the line with combiners, so it started with Devastator and now with Superion, so who's next? Menasor, Defensor, maybe Computron and Abominus? Hell bring on Predaking too!

Seacons: Hunt to live, Live to Hunt!
Stockade
Gestalt
Strength: 10
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby DTR69 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:51 am

http://www.igear.tf08.net/?cat=25
This is what appears to be an up and coming predaking upgrade.

What is good is it seems that superion has a neck, only mp grimlock seems to have a neck, I hope designs continue to include necks aswell as moveable fingers and new standards of articulation and design we are growing acustomed too.
DTR69
Fuzor

Postby Hairball178 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:00 pm

From that pic it looks like it's using Silverbolt's head as a neck.
Hairball178
Combiner
News Credits: 1

Postby The Legend » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:36 pm

Is that the WST KO Superion it's fitted to?
The Legend
Headmaster Jr

Postby capellamusic » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:13 pm

Motto: "Sex, food and rock'n'roll"
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
The Legend wrote:Is that the WST KO Superion it's fitted to?

It looks as it is the KidiToys KO, which I already had once and I could compare with one legit aerialbot I also had (and still have) and the KO is a bit smaller (I'm not talking about the WST version, it's the regular one, which is smaller than the original one), so I wonder if crazydevy used the KO to create the add-on, because if he did it won't fit on the original one... My legit Fireflight didn't fit with the KO Silverbolt dut to being slightly bigger.
Optimus Prime: Great... but how are we gonna explain to capellamusic the hole on his wall?
Megatron: Hmm... a free natural air conditioning system?
capellamusic
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 4
Buy from capellamusic on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 3
Endurance: 9
Courage: 4
Firepower: 5
Skill: 9

Postby The Legend » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:32 pm

capellamusic wrote:

It looks as it is the KidiToys KO, which I already had once and I could compare with one legit aerialbot I also had (and still have) and the KO is a bit smaller (I'm not talking about the WST version, it's the regular one, which is smaller than the original one), so I wonder if crazydevy used the KO to create the add-on, because if he did it won't fit on the original one... My legit Fireflight didn't fit with the KO Silverbolt dut to being slightly bigger.

I hope they didn't use the Devastator KO to make their accessory set.
The Legend
Headmaster Jr

Postby adamassc » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:41 pm

Motto: "In one little corner of the universe, there's nothing more irritating than a misfire"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I hope they can make something for Menasor. He's my favorite, but I don't have the gestalt bits.
adamassc
Pretender
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 2
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby dragons » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:48 pm

ttp://www.igear.tf08.net/?cat=25
This is what appears to be an up and coming predaking upgrade.

What is good is it seems that superion has a neck, only mp grimlock seems to have a neck, I hope designs continue to include necks aswell as moveable fingers and new standards of articulation and design we are growing acustomed too.

i am really excited to what else these guys can bring to other combiners as well

wow just when everyone thought it was over here comes something new looks great i am intersted in to how it hooks to the body though doesnt superion head just slides into place not clik on to plack like devastator, or menasor, maybe defnsor to.

not to be negative or anyhintg i like igear i think have some of there products but when it comes to igear they come up with alot of iedas and cant stay commited to work on on e thing at a time which could be why they never release anything by there appoaximatly relases date, thats my theroy.

so who really knows when we will ever see more pictures of that predaking version chances are crazdev might get to work onpredaking first before igear gets theres ever finshed as much i like to igear version.
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby First-Aid » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:51 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Am i the only one getting sick of all these flippin add-ons? :-x
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby goshjosh95 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:40 pm

Motto: "Amazing! A boobie trap that actually catches boobies. [Optimus Prime]"
The Legend wrote:I hope they didn't use the Devastator KO to make their accessory set.

They seem to be pretty compatible with the real thing. I have a beat-up G1 Devs, and the CDMW-01 (head) & -02 (thigh/waist) upgrades fit really well on them... very snug.

First-Aid wrote:Am i the only one getting sick of all these flippin add-ons? :-x

I actually enjoy quality add-ons... they bring new life to old toys! I don't think I've picked up my G1 Devs off a shelf in ages until I got the CrazyDevy upgrades, & I love the FansProject stuff for UM & upcoming Bruticus Maximus sets. :D
:CON: "Decepticons, transform and rise up!"

My feedback thread: http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/goshjosh95-t65587.php
goshjosh95
Vehicon

Postby Skyfire77 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:56 pm

Motto: "Science can't move forward without heaps!"
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
If this is all there is, I'm gonna have to give it a pass. I mean, it lights up and all, but it's not cartoon accurate like the G1 Devy head.
Skyfire77
Headmaster
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby Dagon » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:28 pm

Motto: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat....."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
First-Aid wrote:Am i the only one getting sick of all these flippin add-ons? :-x

I like the add on stuff even though I don't buy them. A lot of it looks cool, and I think it's neat that the parts exist for people who want them. That being said, I get bored when the big toy news (seemingly) everyday on here is the pre-orderability of some new add on piece instead of new official stuff or the Botcon set or whatever else. Hopefully, Toyfair will bring us new pictures of new products.
Dagon
Faction Commander
Buy from Dagon on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 2
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:14 pm

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
I think Devastator feels a bit betrayed at the moment. :P Seriously, it's cool. But I don't have a G1 Superion. So pass.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:53 pm

The Legend wrote:
capellamusic wrote:

I hope they didn't use the Devastator KO to make their accessory set.

Doesn't work with the set. I've tried. Bought my KO years ago when I first started collectin ... I guess piecing one together will be my next "project".
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Blurrz » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:31 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
I don't want to act like I'm some big shot, but damn, I was the one who was cradling CrazyDevy into this website. And look at where they are now!

I think CD has found their niche, you don't always have to pull off masterpieces to be a good toy making company. FansProject's will always raise the bar, I don't think anyone can compete with them. iGear's just balls out terrible - they've got numerous projects which are at the same level as CrazyDevy and just can't produce jack. Heck, even Mastermind Creations took a good year and a half just to produce the Knight Morpher Commander. Remember Impossible Toys G1-Arcee? Yeah, that company is dead as a doorknob. And take a look at MasterCollectors - they've got a beautiful piece yet practically no evidence of any business savvy that knows what they're doing. If they think they can make a profit by selling one-offs on Ebay for $3000, then be my guest, but they'll never be seen on the front page of Seibertron.com ever again.

Among the numerous dead third parties, there are still some that can flourish - CrazyDevy's churning out the upgrades that the fans want. And they're doing it fast and affordable. Together with FansProject... the money is rolling in. :)
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Flux Convoy » Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:10 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
The only problem I've got with this is that I have no G1 Autobot combiners yet. Crap! I kinda miss only having one add-on group to keep an eye on but if CrazyDevy keeps it up, well I'm interested. Again, crap!
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby DTR69 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:24 pm

Hairball178 wrote:From that pic it looks like it's using Silverbolt's head as a neck.

I think you're right there bruv, oh well. If you guys are right and they are using the KO's for scaling without realing the size differences, that would be crontraversal, or maybe they just think that most people hav ethe KO's now as the market got so flooded. By the way does anyone know or have a theory of why the KO producers went to all the trouble of reducing or increasing the KO production sizes buy just a fraction, I can't imagine it be away of getting round copyright as they are different from thoriginals due to size.
DTR69
Fuzor

Postby JERRYUS PRIME » Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:11 am

cool it would be great if this custom would also be add on to rotf superion i mean with fansproject up great kit n this head mold it would look more g1 :BOT: thats something they sould th :grin: ink about
JERRYUS PRIME
Mini-Con

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #23 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926W"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #3 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Texeira (W) Salicrup 230915Z"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #5 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Bright (W) Budiansky 230915Q"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #13 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231010E"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #300 Cvr C IDW Comics 2022 SEP221681 300C (CA) Diaz"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #52 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 230915V"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #32 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222L"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #22 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926T"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #18 Marvel Comics 1986 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 231222G"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE SPECIAL MISSIONS #25 Marvel Comics 1988 200610A (CA) Kubert (A) Trimpe"
GI JOE SPECIAL MIS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1123IM281 303A (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #25 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #31 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/A) Budiansky (A) Perlin 210422B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE YEARBOOK #3 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Zeck (W) Hama 220721A"
NEW!
GI JOE YEARBOOK #3 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Air Raid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Bumblebee Evolution 3-Pack (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON