This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Toy Images of Takara Version Transformers Animated Optimus Prime

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Toy Images of Takara Version Transformers Animated Optimus Prime

Postby Mach » Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:58 pm

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
Actoys member 阿森一族 has got his hand on the upcoming Takara Version Transformers Animated Optimus Prime figure and posted images on Actoys forum.

The main difference of Takara Version compare to Hasbro Version TFA Optimus Prime is the metallic paint application on the figure.

See the orginal post here: http://www.actoys.net/bbs/read.php?tid- ... age-1.html
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Toy Images of Takara Version Transformers Animated Optimus Prime

Postby Diem » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:10 pm

He looks really good. I'm definitely going to get "Goldbug" when these guys come out here, but I may well get this Prime too.
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby Flux Convoy » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:35 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
You know, having recently picked up a second voyager Prime to have the faction symbol, I can't justify this to myself. Especially considering I bought nearly all of the line already. This one looks nice, I really hope Animated does well overseas. I'd love more figures if possible. Easily a favorite of mine.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby Julie85 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:07 pm

He looks awesome! I preordered him and and I can't wait to get him!
Julie85
Micromaster

Postby mick1122 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:15 pm

I know these are plastic, but I have a dumb question. Does the metallic finish suffer any flaking issues? I pretty much have all of the Animated line but a few of the Takara figures look good enough to maybe get as well.
mick1122
Minibot

Postby It Is Him » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:57 pm

Flux Convoy wrote:You know, having recently picked up a second voyager Prime to have the faction symbol, I can't justify this to myself. Especially considering I bought nearly all of the line already. This one looks nice, I really hope Animated does well overseas. I'd love more figures if possible. Easily a favorite of mine.

What's the story behind this? I only discovered there's a variant last night, and I know nothing about it.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
It Is Him
City Commander
News Credits: 16

Postby Grayskullalala » Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:53 pm

They look nice but as with some of my painted toys like revoltech prime/megatron, and some of my macfarlanes, they could suffer the sticky paint issue - where the paints become sticky and would eventually attract dust. Not sure if anyone here had that problem but i certainly had those. Im in Southeast Asia.
Grayskullalala
Mini-Con

Postby El Duque » Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:53 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
It Is Him wrote:
Flux Convoy wrote:You know, having recently picked up a second voyager Prime to have the faction symbol, I can't justify this to myself. Especially considering I bought nearly all of the line already. This one looks nice, I really hope Animated does well overseas. I'd love more figures if possible. Easily a favorite of mine.

What's the story behind this? I only discovered there's a variant last night, and I know nothing about it.

It was a running change about half way down the line. They started adding the faction symbol to the shoulder. I've been tempted to get this since I have an intial run figure that lacks it, but I've resisted the urge so far.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Flux Convoy » Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:03 am

El Duque wrote:
It Is Him wrote:

It was a running change about half way down the line. They started adding the faction symbol to the shoulder. I've been tempted to get this since I have an intial run figure that lacks it, but I've resisted the urge so far.

Yup, this. Although I caved and got one.
Flux Convoy
City Commander

Postby It Is Him » Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:58 am

Thanks for the tip. I'll keep my eyes peeled for one.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
It Is Him
City Commander
News Credits: 16

Postby El Duque » Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:04 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Flux Convoy wrote:
El Duque wrote:
It Is Him wrote:

Yup, this. Although I caved and got one.

Considering how sketchy that whole gravity driven auto-morph waist is it might not be a bad idea for me to pick up a back-up anyway. Yeah.........that justifies it. 8-}
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Blurrz » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:06 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
The biggest importance of this figure.. the Autobot logo, something the Hasbro version failed to include..
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Flux Convoy » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:37 am

Blurrz wrote:The biggest importance of this figure.. the Autobot logo, something the Hasbro version failed to include..

Heh, uh read the rest of the thread. Hasbro did include the faction symbol. It was running change later on. I just got one a few weeks ago.
Flux Convoy
City Commander

Postby Blurrz » Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:44 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Flux Convoy wrote:
Blurrz wrote:The biggest importance of this figure.. the Autobot logo, something the Hasbro version failed to include..

Heh, uh read the rest of the thread. Hasbro did include the faction symbol. It was running change later on. I just got one a few weeks ago.

Der.... I got nipped them. Damn.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARN + NICKEL Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure 2023 New"
TARN + NICKEL Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FALLEN STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Dead action figure WV5 2024"
NEW!
FALLEN STARSCREAM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Orange) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Orange) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Red) Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK + WHEELIE Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" dino figure WV2 figure 2023"
GRIMLOCK + WHEELIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 4 Retro Figure 2021 New"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE (Purple) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy 2018"
IRONHIDE (Purple) ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNICRON Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 G1 Prototype 2023 New"
UNICRON Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Vinyl Figure #23 Retro Toys 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure"
HYPER STEEL OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING STARSCREAM Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 4 Retro Figure 2021"
KING STARSCREAM Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRACKS Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 Alien Mask figure 2023 New"
TRACKS Transformer ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Skytread" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Ultra Bee, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON