This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Galleries: Human Alliance Mudflap, Chromia, & Agent Simmons

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

New Galleries: Human Alliance Mudflap, Chromia, & Agent Simmons

Postby Savage » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:14 am

Weapon: Diffraction Sword
The newest additions to Seibertron.com's expansive galleries have arrived! Head on over to the galleries to check out Human Alliance Mudflap, Chromia, and Agent Simmons, and keep your eyes on Seibertron.com for all your Transformers news!

WANTED: Botcon 2007 Dreadwind | BotCon 2014 Scorponok & Devcon
Savage
Godmaster
News Credits: 97
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Re: New Galleries: Human Alliance Mudflap, Chromia, & Agent Simmons

Postby Flux Convoy » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:09 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
I'm really looking forward to this guy!
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby Cobalt Prime » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:27 am

Motto: ""Excessive force is not necessary.""
The bot looks good, but it looks like they applied Simmons' paint job with a paintball gun from across the room. The solid black eyes are just lazy on Hasbro's part IMO.
Also, why did they reverse the colors on the lady bikes?
Cobalt Prime
Transmetal Warrior

Postby dragons » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:42 am

i dont know is it me or the 3 bikes look good in bot mode in legends class than comaperd to deluxe versions, ill still get this guy even if sims still does where diaper
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby heartofprime20 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:54 am

Motto: "Peace is the greatest dream of all...one that must become reality."
Weapon: Energy Blades
Can't wait for this guy to come out! Please let it be soon! I have every other Human Alliance figure, im just waiting for Mudflap and Jazz.
heartofprime20
Mini-Con
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby --B-- » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:08 am

Motto: "Doing things my own way and never giving up!"
:SICK: I can't decide what has the worst faces, Skids and Mudflap or the human figures, they all look terrible.

The pictures/gallery are awesome of couse, but there isn't a good enough picture possible to make a turd look appealing.
Check out my sales thread, plenty of Generations, and Reveal the Shield figures for sale!!

generations-rts-deluxes-scouts-and-legends-along-with-voyager-lugnut-for-sale-t78434.php
--B--
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from --B-- on eBay

Postby Solrac333 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 10:30 am

FINALLY! My own Barton Fink action figure!!! =P~
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby decepticonblitz77 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:47 am

Weapon: Triple Crusher Cannon
i don't understand why simmons is with mudflap when he drove skids in the movie. or why the motorcycles are switched. or why the humans are so garbage-ey. its pathetic
decepticonblitz77
Micromaster
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby Mkall » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:14 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Anyone else think that Simmons' face on the box kinda looks like he's channelling Mr Bean?

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Megatronsdemise666 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:25 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
i dont get why hasbro waste so much money on characters that already have a mold that they should be the size of

cause i think the deluxe mudflap and skids are way better

and why cant they spend the money on a character that SHOULD be bigger like grindor or blackout
i like how they are making leader starscream but i am not gonna waste money on starscream cause its crappy looking in jet mode and why could they get masterpiece starscreams jet mold good but not the new movie? :-(
Megatronsdemise666
Fuzor
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 5
Firepower: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Swiftknife24 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:50 pm

Motto: "With a blade, one gets close, personal and feels the kill."
--B-- wrote::SICK: I can't decide what has the worst faces, Skids and Mudflap or the human figures, they all look terrible.

The pictures/gallery are awesome of couse, but there isn't a good enough picture possible to make a turd look appealing.

At least the Mikaela one doesn't look like Fox, which will allow me to wilfully HA Skids (I'll still 'run her over' and blast it away repeatedly though :lol: )

And at least the figure for Lennox (coming with Jazz) looks like Lennox!

By the way, the Mudflap figure does look really impressive; thank goodness he isn't as orange as his Deluxe counterpart! (Does the orange bug anyone else...?)

I've been compiling a scale list (largest to smallest) of the Film Transformers based on; vehicle/alternate modes (with the best dimension data possible), as many official charts I could find & most crucially, the figures I actually own & desire! If anyone would like a bit of assistance in scale or would simply like a peek at the list, do say so! ^^

(Also been working on something big; I'm a writer, so that's a clue... ;))
Swiftknife24
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Watch Swiftknife24 on YouTube
Strength: 10
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:52 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Swiftknife24 wrote:(Does the orange bug anyone else...?)

Yes. It's awful that the RPM has the most accurate color scheme.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8

Postby Swiftknife24 » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:07 pm

Razorclaw0000 wrote:
Swiftknife24 wrote:(Does the orange bug anyone else...?)

Yes. It's awful that the RPM has the most accurate color scheme.

Indeed; probably something to do with coloring die-cast metal or such...But still, I think they could've made a better effort with the plastics! Scavenger, or that red Rampage or the red Sideswipe repaint (Swerve?); those would've looked better on Mudflap!

Having said that I like the RPMs! :-B

I've been compiling a scale list (largest to smallest) of the Film Transformers based on; vehicle/alternate modes (with the best dimension data possible), as many official charts I could find & most crucially, the figures I actually own & desire! If anyone would like a bit of assistance in scale or would simply like a peek at the list, do say so! ^^

Swiftknife24
Vehicon

Postby zenosaurus_x » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:17 pm

Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
The only reason I even want this is for the in scale bike sisters, too bad Jazz's turns into a gun, meaning I'll have to repaint one of the sisters...
zenosaurus_x
Headmaster

Postby Noideaforaname » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:20 pm

FrenzyArcee is Blue, RumbleChromia is Red! :KREMZEEK:

Who else thinks if they ever make the third bike (Flareup? Elita-1?) for HA it'll be a repaint?

Strange, I kinda want to buy this just for Agent Simmons...
"One man, alone. Betrayed by the country he loves!"
"He may end up destroying a nearby planet or two, but such is life."
My Art Website -- Redbubble Shop
Noideaforaname
City Commander
News Credits: 7

Postby zenosaurus_x » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:24 pm

Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
I do, also am I the only one who's gonna try to combine the mini ones too? I know the deluxes combine...but then it'd be out of scale, and I obsess over scale...
zenosaurus_x
Headmaster

Postby Hip-Hoptimus Rime » Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:27 pm

Motto: "Nobody has to look for trouble."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I love the HA series with a passion usually reserved for more organic things, things that can love one back. What can I say, the HA line is awesome- not perfect out of the box, but very receptive of mods. Large in scale and highly detailed, they are the best thing Hasbro has put out from both movie lines. Mudflap looks great, nice job Seibs!

I've decided, however, that the human figs will only be displayed with the deluxe toys, as they are all jsut too darn small to be in scale w/ the HA toys. Except for Frenzy, he's way too big! (It's hard to care about scale in this hobby.)

And it maddens me that Hasbro swapped the colors on the bike molds, WTH?! I can't paint toys to save my life, how am I gonna fix this? *rocks back and forth clutching knees*

omega666 wrote:FINALLY! My own Barton Fink action figure!!! =P~

I was thinking Pete from "O Brother Where Art Thou", myself...
-Yer pal, G
Hip-Hoptimus Rime
Gestalt
News Credits: 9

Postby icenemesis » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:01 pm

Motto: "dude you know what, chill."
Weapon: Electro- Laser
Arcee Chromia actually looks better then the legend class fig. Mudflap is nice too but now they need to make a devastator to scale so he can swing from its arm.
wanted: RotF ice cream mudflap head.
icenemesis
Micromaster
Intelligence: 5
Courage: 6
Skill: ???

Postby Swiftknife24 » Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:05 am

Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:I've decided, however, that the human figs will only be displayed with the deluxe toys, as they are all jsut too darn small to be in scale w/ the HA toys. Except for Frenzy, he's way too big! (It's hard to care about scale in this hobby.)

That's exactly what I do, but I only display them with Ratchet, Jazz, Mudflap and Skids because they're of a slightly larger scale than Bumblebee, Ironhide, Optimus, Sideswipe and Jolt. I tried to put Sam with the deluxe Bumblebee and he's too big for it, so he's stuck with Jazz and the twins whilst Epps has Ratchet (Actually doesn't matter; all six characters are together)!

I'm slightly obsessive with scale too! :lol:

By the way, have any of you noticed that the Deluxe Chromia/Arcee/Elita-1 are to scale with the Star Wars 3 3/4 inch action figures? :-B

Swiftknife24
Vehicon

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Generations Alt-Modes Series 1 Hasbro 2016"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Classics Universe Animated Legends 2008 230615A"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ASTROTRAIN + DARKMOON Transformers Titans Return Voyager complete 2016 231208M"
ASTROTRAIN + DARKM ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKYWARP Transformers Combiner Wars Legends Class complete Hasbro 2015 230903A"
SKYWARP Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OBSIDIAN Transformers Universe Basic Ultra complete Hasbro 2003 230830A"
OBSIDIAN Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Protectobot ROOK Transformers Generations Combiner Wars IDW pack-in comic book"
Protectobot ROOK T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOT ROD + FIREDRIVE Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete 2016 231208F"
HOT ROD + FIREDRIV ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformer Combiner Wars Generations complete +box Leader 2015 230325A"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCOURGE + FRACAS Transformers Titans Return Deluxe complete Hasbro 2016 231208K"
SCOURGE + FRACAS T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-GS26 ARTFIRE & NIGHTSTICK Transformers Generations Selects 2021 240402"
NEW!
WFC-GS26 ARTFIRE & ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Autobot WHEELJACK Transformers Generations Combiner Wars IDW pack-in comic book"
Autobot WHEELJACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS UNIVERSE #2 Marvel Comics 1987 (CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926S"
TRANSFORMERS UNIVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DK-3 BREAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
DK-3 BREAKER Trans ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Cyclonus Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Buzzsaw Figure" on AMAZON