This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

e-HOBBY Opens Pre-Order for MP-03C Starscream Ghost Version (With Combat Biography)

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

e-HOBBY Opens Pre-Order for MP-03C Starscream Ghost Version (With Combat Biography)

Postby Mach » Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:32 am

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
e-Hobby Japan has opened the pre-order page for MP-03C Starscream Ghost Version. The pre-order is open to Japan residents from 2/25/2010 - 3/31/2010.
The toy is expected to be released at the end of July 2010.

We also get to see Starscream Ghost biography, thanks to TFW's Sydney Y for the translation:

"Limbo, it is a strange world in the twilight said to exist between Heaven and Hell.
"What's going on...where am I?" Starscream recognised the space, in which half-mechanical crude beings wander, as Limbo.
There he noticed many Starscreams from other universes who had arrived the threshold of the world of the dead. Each Starscream was also aware of the others.
One Starscream had his metal metabolism system turned off by Galvatron, who is the new form of Megatron, while the other caused his own destruction when he attempted to merge with Underbase; the huge data mass saved inside planet Cybertron...Many Starscreams gathered there beyond the time and space concepts.
As they compared their stories, they realised each had a different reason for being there. But as if to prove how similar their characters were, they all had incredibly strong attachment to life. Naturally they soon had the same idea; Wouldn't it be possible to go back to life if we all worked together? All Starscreams agreed to this, and each of them even had the same thoughts he kept to himself; "They can be all sacrificed...as long as I can revive, that's what this is all about."
The scientific knowledge many Starscreams had was put to practical use, and they created crystals to reverse spirit from mechanical catalyzer found in Limbo. Each Starscream grabbed a handful of the crystals, piled up to form a hemisphere and giving out yellow-green glow on the ground.
"Let's start", it was unclear which Starscream said this, but it was like a signal for the mayhem that started next. Wanting extra crystals to achieve a more certain result, Starscreams had begun to fight for bigger shares. The half-mechanical crude beings of Limbo scattered to avoid the unusual disturbance.
Finally, the winner had set to take off Limbo with an armful of the crystals. But the next moment, many other Starscreams, who were lying on the ground, got hold of his legs as he had taken off. They were all linked like a rosary in the air. "Damn you all, let me go!", the "winner" Starscream yelled as he threw the crystals into the reactor inside his body. He disappeared from Limbo with other Starscreams, then the next moment his gigantic form appeared among the skyscrapers of the Earthlings.
He was gigantic...his form had become well over 10 meter tall as a result of all Starscreams' obsessions combined into one. Furthermore, each Starscream left small fragments of himself in Limbo because of the fight among themselves, which prevented the complete restoration. His body was half transparent. "Now I am a real ghost..." Starscream was surprised at his own reflection on the windows of a skyscraper.
Oblivious to his thoughts, Cybertron warriors were arriving at the scene. Giant Starscream, the fused form of multiple Starscreams from many dimensions, followed his Destron soldier's instinct and turned his gun to the Cybertrons....! "

http://www.e-hobby.co.jp/cgi-bin/omc?po ... code=mp_3g
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: e-HOBBY Opens Pre-Order for MP-03C Starscream Ghost Version (With Combat Biography)

Postby Mach » Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:09 pm

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
Interesting bio I would say....
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: e-HOBBY Opens Pre-Order for MP-03C Starscream Ghost Version (With Combat Biography)

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:19 am

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
That's actually pretty interesting. I've reinstated my preorder, and I'll decide later.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Counterpunch » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:49 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Control-C Alternity Story, Control-V into MP Ghost Starscream story.

I'm ready for my job interview Takara!
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby Flux Convoy » Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:30 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Funky bio does not equal a sale for me here. Especially since it makes about as much sense as Alternity bios do.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby Zombie Starscream » Mon Mar 01, 2010 8:53 am

Motto: "Time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
Flux Convoy wrote:Funky bio does not equal a sale for me here. Especially since it makes about as much sense as Alternity bios do.
:BOT:

Ditto. I don't like the 'alternate' "realities-dimensions-universes" stuff, so immediately the 'bio' is a huge turnoff.
I AM THAT WIERD FANGIRL YOU'VE HEARD OF.
Zombie Starscream
Godmaster
Alt Mode: F-15
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #2 Cvr P 1:40 Dynamite Comics JUN230675 2P Danino 230906A"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars WAR BOUNTY HUNTERS #2 1:25 trading card Marvel Comics 2021 MAY210672"
Star Wars WAR BOUN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK DEFIANT #1 Cvr D IDW Comics 2023 DEC221420 1D (CA) Aja (W) Cantwell"
STAR TREK DEFIANT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK #3 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 OCT221737 3B (CA) Unzueta (W) Kelly + Lanzing"
STAR TREK #3 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars YODA #4 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 DEC220801 (CA) Bradshaw 230307A"
Star Wars YODA #4 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Motion Picture ECHOES #5 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 JUL231232 5B (CA)Beguez"
Star Trek Motion P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars BOUNTY HUNTERS #27 var Marvel Comics 2022 JUL220933 (CA) Lashley"
Star Wars BOUNTY H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #3 Cvr M 1:25 Dynamite Comics 2023 JUL230290 3M (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK KLINGONS #1 RI 1:10 Oneshot IDW Comics 2022 DEC210521 1RI (CA) Beguez"
STAR TREK KLINGONS ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars EWOKS #1 var 1:25 Marvel Comics 2023 FEB230893 (CA) Hotz"
Star Wars EWOKS #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK #12 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 JUL231215 12C (CA) Levens (W) Kelly"
STAR TREK #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars HAN SOLO CHEWBACCA #10 Marvel Comics 2023 DEC220902 (CA) Noto"
Star Wars HAN SOLO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK DEFIANT #2 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 FEB231493 2C (CA) Ward (W) Cantwell"
STAR TREK DEFIANT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Deep Space Nine DOG WAR #1 Cvr F 1:50 IDW Comics 2023 JAN231629 1F"
Star Trek Deep Spa ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Clobber" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 20 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON