Bumblebee #4 - Five Page Preview

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Bumblebee #4 - Five Page Preview

Postby Blurrz » Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:55 am

Motto: "Ore wa Gundam"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
It's the Bumblebee and Serena show to finish off the Transformers: Bumblebee mini-series! Okay, maybe not, but either way Bumblebee #4 looks to have some high flying action and drama to end it all off. Check out the details and spoilers below, all thanks to people at Bzzurkk!

Written by Zandar Cannon and art by Chee, Cover by Chee and Guido Guidi

When BUMBLEBEE has a change of heart and goes back to help a little girl whom he had used to discover her father’s secrets, he finds himself pursued by the terrifying and unstoppable SKYWARP! BUMBLEBEE’s big adventure as leader of the AUTOBOTS comes to an explosive and thrilling conclusion!
Transformers: Bumblebee
32pg.
Color
$3.99 US

This wasn't all there is to see, so check out the rest of the preview over at Bzzurkk! Bumblebee #4 will be at your local comic stores this Wednesday.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Bumblebee #4 - Five Page Preview

Postby Dead Metal » Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:24 pm

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Seriously I still think Zander Cannon is a freaking badass awesome name.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Mechabreaker » Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:51 pm

Motto: "The only good Decepticon is a deactivated Decepticon."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
This miniseries kicked ass! And this five page preview is making my mouth water, I really can't wait to get my grubby hands on this issue!

Counterpunch wrote:I'll go into the street and slap someone's momma for a Leader-1 repaint.

http://taztitan85.deviantart.com/<---My deviantart account (It's mostly poetry that I write, but I will throw in a drawing or two every now and then)
Mechabreaker
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Alt Mode: Pickup Truck
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby emeraldbeacon » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:31 am

So, for the 5 times we see Ratchet's face, we get:

1. Constipation
2. Dull Surprise
3. Dull Surprise
4. Dull Surprise
5. Constipation
emeraldbeacon
Combiner
News Credits: 5

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Devastator Figure Set(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #271 - Meh-pisode
Twincast / Podcast #271:
"Meh-pisode"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Friday, March 5th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "??Transformers Combiner Wars G2 BRUTICUS figure set Hasbro 2015 - Complete ??" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS Decepticon Clones Wingspan Legends Titan Return pounce G1 beast" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Dark of the Moon Stealth Force Bumblebee" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers DOTM Wreckers, Deluxe Topspin Human Alliance Leadfoot & Roadbuster" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Legends Generations Titan Class Trypticon, Full-Tilt!" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on EBAY
Buy "Topspin 100% Complete Deluxe Generations - Titans Return Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Deluxe Class Scourge with Fracas mint on card" on EBAY