This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Reprolabels March 2010 Update

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Reprolabels March 2010 Update

Postby Mach » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:43 am

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
Aaron Black from Reprolabels.com has updated us with the latest reprolabels:

Reprolabels.com is being completely redesigned! We've already added a search feature and updated the layout on most sub pages.

This month, new sticker sets include:

Movie-inspired details for Sideways:
http://reprolabels.com/Movie/upgradem31.php

Animated Freeway Jazz conversion to Bluestreak:
http://reprolabels.com/Animated/

All the missing stickers for Justi's WST Blaster and Shockwave:
http://reprolabels.com/Stf/blaster.php

Alternity silver Convoy conversion to Jazz:
http://reprolabels.com/Binaltech/convoy2jazz.php

And new Micromaster Patrol upgrade sets:
http://reprolabels.com/Stf/offroad.php
http://reprolabels.com/Stf/racecar.php
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Reprolabels March 2010 Update

Postby Hip-Hoptimus Rime » Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:57 am

Motto: "Nobody has to look for trouble."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Glad I've been putting off my order, the Sideways set looks great!
-Yer pal, G
Hip-Hoptimus Rime
Gestalt
News Credits: 9

Postby UltraPrimal » Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:29 am

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
Hmm...I'm tempted to get that Jazz upgrade. But then I'd have to buy a silver Convoy too.
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:25 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Not really diggin' the Alternity Convoy --> Jazz schtick. Alternity Convoy is epic as he is. But these decals make him (even as Jazz) look to flashy and zany for a god-like being. And I just can't see Jazz having that kind of headsculpt. It looks more like someone tred to force his visage onto the head of another bot (which is basically what was done to the head in this set, but other sets that canvert figures into different characters and involve a change in face are done so more smoothly and believably).

And Bluestreak from Freeway Jazz is pretty meh, IMO.

Love those shiny Sideways decals, though.
Last edited by Sabrblade on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby cannonfodder4000 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:37 am

Motto: "Dey are fools! and dey will dai, like foods!"
Weapon: Right Laser
why not just buy alternators jazz :???:
cannonfodder4000
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 17
Watch cannonfodder4000 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby UltraPrimal » Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:04 am

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
Hey, you know what I just thought of? You can use those same Jazz decals on the other 2 color versions of the mold to make Ricochet! Red for Shattered Glass and Black for G1! :D
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Sabrblade » Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:13 pm

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
UltraPrimal wrote:Hey, you know what I just thought of? You can use those same Jazz decals on the other 2 color versions of the mold to make Ricochet! Red for Shattered Glass and Black for G1! :D
Not exactly. G1 Ricochet had flames and a bunch of white and gold colors (Alternity Convoy Super Black has teal), and Shattered Glass Ricochet's color scheme is based on that of G1 Artfire (Alternity Convoy Vibrant Red doesn't match his colors either).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 438
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Bumblevivisector » Wed Mar 10, 2010 6:04 pm

Just visited Reprolabels for the first time in months, and this "upgrade" seems to have made it totally innavigable. Maybe the search function works, but I can't seem to browse by category like I used to. Hope this is just a bug that'll be fixed soon, because I'd never be able to find everything I wanted in one order if they leave it as is.
Bumblevivisector
Godmaster
News Credits: 1
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 6

Postby Flux Convoy » Thu Mar 11, 2010 5:26 pm

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Those Micromaster sets look great. Those characters have never looked like that though right? These are just a random project, I'm assuming. They look good though. They tempt me.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "METALHAWK Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Hasbro 2023 New"
METALHAWK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WILDRIDER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
WILDRIDER Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KICKBACK Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Insecticon Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
KICKBACK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LIFT-TICKET Transformers Legacy Deluxe Generations Selects Hasbro 2022 New"
LIFT-TICKET Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 JAZZ Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Universe Autobot Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
G2 JAZZ Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K26 TRACKS Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K26 TRACKS Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ROAD ROCKET Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 G2 Deluxe 2022 New"
ROAD ROCKET Transf ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Jetfire Figure(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Vorath and Mindwipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Deception Off Road Figure" on AMAZON