This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

In-Package Images of Battle Ops Bumblebee

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

In-Package Images of Battle Ops Bumblebee

Postby Blurrz » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:22 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Hmm, can you sense that minty fresh packaging smell? The-Arker has cooked up another in-package look at a new and very big Transformer. This time it's Battle Ops Bumblebee, a brand new mold that we've seen plenty of this past month. Whether it was Toy Fair or official stock photos, the Bumblebee mania is not likely to slow down anytime soon. Check out the packaging in all of it's entirety below!

Keep it tuned to Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!

Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: In-Package Images of Battle Ops Bumblebee

Postby First-Aid » Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:04 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
I have really mixed feelings about this figure. ON the one hand, it seems to be the first figure to really get the chest right and have a decent flip-down battle mask. On the other hand, the spindly legs make it seem unsteady. At least it doesn't seem like as much of a shellformer as the Ultimate BB, IMO
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Rated X » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:24 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I have enough Bumblebees...

But I really want that cool ring...LOL :o) :o) :o)
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Prime Riblet » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:46 am

Motto: "Mottos! We need no stinking mottos!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Is Hasbro going to change the "Concept Camaro Mode" printed on the boxes of the BB figures? They should considering the Camaro is now an actual production model.

This is an absolute pass for me. I have way too many Bumblebee examples, and I am happy to call the Human Alliance figure the pinnacle of the modern BB. And the figure doesn't scale well with other figures at all. However, I do think it is interesting. I would buy it if I could get it for EXTREMELY cheap.
Prime Riblet
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby kotoys » Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:17 am

oppps posted this in the optimus thread by mistake....

ADDITONAL IMAGES HERE:

http://www.kotoys.com/forum/index.php?t ... 22#msg1522

kotoys
Mini-Con
News Credits: 16

Postby Hip-Hoptimus Rime » Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:49 am

Motto: "Nobody has to look for trouble."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Me like, probably buy. I like the robot mode accuracy in the legs and arms. The blue right hand is a flaw IMO, but I can live with it. I like the shoulder cannons, and how they look in alt mode.

Any idea how big he'll be? Can't remember if we've seen any size comparison pics.
-Yer pal, G
Hip-Hoptimus Rime
Gestalt
News Credits: 9

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:36 am

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:Me like, probably buy. I like the robot mode accuracy in the legs and arms. The blue right hand is a flaw IMO, but I can live with it. I like the shoulder cannons, and how they look in alt mode.

Any idea how big he'll be? Can't remember if we've seen any size comparison pics.

Something makes me say a hair taller than Leader Prime.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Dinoswipe » Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:53 am

i like it
1. its extremely movie accurate like the real bumblebee
2. more feutures than leader class
3. easier to transform than leader class
4.very interesting

i think this figure will fool all of us
most of us think its just another bumvlebee
its not :SMUG:
its gonna be like having the real bumblebee right in front of u ;)^

i think of all u will give in and get this awsome figure if u dont you wont know what ur missin out on
u should be :HEADHURTS:

:MARIO: :LUIGI: (poor luigi) :D
Dinoswipe

Postby zenosaurus_x » Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:11 pm

Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
If they could shrink this into a deluxe class I'd buy it in a second....but it's too out of scale...
I wonder...if Hasbro melted down all the BumbleBee molds...could they make a Leader Grind/Out out of them? :KREMZEEK:
zenosaurus_x
Headmaster
Strength: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby Ungie » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:50 pm

Motto: "Hoo-hah! Cherry Soda!"
Weapon: Quasar Cannon
Razorclaw0000 wrote:
Hip-Hoptimus Rime wrote:Me like, probably buy. I like the robot mode accuracy in the legs and arms. The blue right hand is a flaw IMO, but I can live with it. I like the shoulder cannons, and how they look in alt mode.

Something makes me say a hair taller than Leader Prime.

I remember it said he was 2 inches taller than the tallest leader. He is most likely 2 inches taller than Megatron.
Ungie
Fuzor
Watch Ungie on YouTube
Buy from Ungie on eBay
Intelligence: ???
Firepower: 8

Postby Ungie » Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:54 pm

Motto: "Hoo-hah! Cherry Soda!"
Weapon: Quasar Cannon
In total, I have 3 Bumblebees. The Ultimate from the first, the preview from the second and the Human alliance one. Im actually impressed that it functions and looks almost perfect to the Cgi. The blue hand is a flaw, but still looks nice. my HA one is my scale accurate to my group of autobots. This should be a stand alone figure, a masterpiece in the ROTF line (excluding ROTF Buster). Now I will wait for Hate to strike me down! :KREMZEEK:
Ungie
Fuzor
Watch Ungie on YouTube
Buy from Ungie on eBay
Intelligence: ???
Firepower: 8

Postby ang3l3s » Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:54 pm

PLS tel me he has 2 REAL hands!!!! I don't wanna buy 2 to have what i want!!!

Sale thread:http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-sale-trade/323806-ang3l3s-plastic-crack-sale.html

FEEDBACK:http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=21543&highlight=ANG3l3s
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkion-e ... g3l3s.html
ang3l3s
Vehicon

Postby Megatronsdemise666 » Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:17 pm

Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
ungie wrote"I remember it said he was 2 inches taller than the tallest leader. He is most likely 2 inches taller than Megatron."
actually the tallest leader is starscream
and BUMBLE IS DUMB NO MORE OF HIM
Megatronsdemise666
Fuzor
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 5
Firepower: 9

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #9 Cvr B Image Comics 2020 AUG200375 9B (CA) Johnson"
UNDISCOVERED COUNT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #14 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 NOV220275 14A (CA) Mack (W)Lewis (A)Segovia"
SCORCHED #14 Cvr A ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 JUN220010 1B (CA) Valentino"
LAST SHADOWHAWK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #28 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM419 28A (CA) Carlos (W) McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #28 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 303C Walker + Segala"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #350 Cvr C Image Comics 2024 1123IM225 350C (CA) Stegman"
NEW!
SPAWN #350 Cvr C I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #27 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM408 27B (CA) Aguillo (W) McFarlane"
KING SPAWN #27 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GUNSLINGER SPAWN #27 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 1023IM323 27A (CA) Sabbatini"
GUNSLINGER SPAWN # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING SPAWN #23 Cvr C virgin Image Comics 2023 APR230256 23C (CA) Tomaselli"
KING SPAWN #23 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #63 Cvr D Image Comics 2023 MAR230209 63D (CA) Tedesco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD #193 1st ptg Farm House Image Comics 2019 (CA) Adlard + Stewart"
WALKING DEAD #193 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #50 Cvr C Image Comics 2022 SEP220083 50C (CA) Lotay"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GI JOE Real American Hero #303 Cvr A Image Comics 2024 1123IM281 303A (CA)Kubert"
GI JOE Real Americ ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYBERFORCE #1 30th Anniv Ed Cvr B Image Comics 2022 APR220086 1B (CA) Petraites"
CYBERFORCE #1 30th ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Repugnus, Dastard, and Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Strafe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee – Energon Igniters Power Plus Series Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Costanza Action Figure" on AMAZON