This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Japanese Transformers Animated Comic - "Transformers Animated The Cool"

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Japanese Transformers Animated Comic - "Transformers Animated The Cool"

Postby Mach » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:04 am

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
Famous Japanese comic artist - Tsushima Naoto will pen the upcoming Transformers Animated comic series titled as "Transformers Animated The Cool".

His work on Transformers Animated will be published in the monthly Japanese Comic Magazine - Kero Kero Ace. The first episode will start from Kero Kero Ace May issue.

Check out Tsushima Naoto's post on twitter: http://twitvideo.jp/00Y8q
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: Japanese Transformers Animated Comic - "Transformers Animated The Cool"

Postby DeceptiGojira » Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:26 am

Weapon: Train Bazooka
Man! Optimus looks pissed. :lol: (protecting Sari from Kiss Players)
DeceptiGojira
Micromaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: ???
Courage: 9
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 5

Postby Sabrblade » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:04 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
That... actually looks kinda cool (save for Prime's "rabbit ears" :P).
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 435
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby Dead Metal » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:33 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
I foresee Sary panty-shots, a lot of them.

I digg this pic.

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby 1337W422102 » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:45 am

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Loli inbound. Geez, Sari already looks to have breast development. Oh, Japan...
The title is awful, but the art looks kinda neat-o. Reminds me of oldschool manga.
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Liftgate » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:11 am

Motto: ""I can fix anything.""
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
"The Chase", "The Shooting", now "The Cool"? Oh those crazy Japanese and their crazy titles.
Liftgate
Fuzor
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby UltraPrimal » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:57 am

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
Is it wrong that I want to read this comic?
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Liftgate » Fri Mar 26, 2010 1:20 pm

Motto: ""I can fix anything.""
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
UltraPrimal wrote:Is it wrong that I want to read this comic?

Who says it's wrong? I like the art too, if that's what it's gonna look like rather than just a cover image. I won't be reading it if they include any creepy perv stuff though, as someone else suggested.
Liftgate
Fuzor
Intelligence: N/A
Endurance: 9
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3

Postby Chaoslock » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:55 pm

Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Starting to be afraid.........................Complete.
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander
News Credits: 7
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Courage: 9

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:06 am

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
It's been a while since we have heard anything about Transformers Animated comic "The Cool". Amazon Japan has just recently revealed the finished cover. This book is by Famous Japanese comic artist Tsushima Naoto and he has posted two interior pages of the book as well. This book will also come with an exclusive clear version of the Optimus Prime Activator figure. It is up for preorder with a release date of 4/26/11. If you're into Transformers manga (and can read Japanese) and exclusive figures then this might be the comic for you.

-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby Sabrblade » Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:00 am

I've been keeping up with this story and it. Is. AWESOME!

Unlike the cartoon, this Optimus is not afraid to get his hands dirty. Instead of merely handcuffing Megs when he's down, Optimus proceeds to beat Megs to an unconscious pulp!

And when Shockwave tried to take the Magnus Hammer from Ultra Magnus and Ratchet, despite Ultra Magnus dying, both he and Ratchet manage to outright kill Shockwave! 8)

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Pr1meSuspect » Sun Apr 24, 2011 1:39 am

Motto: "Old soldiers never die, they just fade away..."
Weapon: Battle Blades
Looks pretty cool.
Pr1meSuspect
Fuzor
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Sabrblade » Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:20 pm

This manga is epic! It basically tells the same story as the cartoon, but deviates from the cartoon in very specific and notable ways from time to time. The series ran for ten chapters until it produced three more issues that were titled "The Cool Extra". These final three do not follow the established chronology of the first ten issues, and instead take place at random points within the first ten chapters, adapting episodes/parts of episodes that were skipped during the initial ten-issue run.

All thirteen chapters have been scanlated into English over at TFArchive and can be viewed there.
NOTE: Remember to read the comic panels from right to left (<-- <--this way <-- <--) instead of left to right.
  • The Cool issue 1 - Prologue
  • The Cool issue 2 - adapts "Transform and Roll Out, Part 3" ("Secret of the AllSpark")
  • The Cool issue 3 - an original story
  • The Cool issue 4 - an original story related to "Along Came a Spider" ("Shadow of the Spider-Woman")
  • The Cool issue 5 - adapts "Megatron Rising - Part 2" ("Megatron's Resurrection, Part 2") and a bit of "The Elite Guard" ("Elite Guard")
  • The Cool issue 6 - adapts "A Fistful of Energon" ("Increasing Enemies")
  • The Cool issue 7 - adapts "A Bridge Too Close, Part II" ("The Enormous Power")
  • The Cool issue 8 - also adapts "A Bridge Too Close, Part II" ("The Enormous Power")
  • The Cool issue 9 - adapts Parts II and III of "TransWarped" ("Sari, Transform!?" and "Megatron's Raid") with bits from "Endgame, Part I" ("Take Off! Optimus Prime")
  • The Cool issue 10 - adapts "Endgame, Part II" ("The Final Decisive Battle! Suppress Megatron")
  • The Cool Extra issue 1 - adapts "This Is Why I Hate Machines" ("Fanzone Goes to the Planet Cybertron")
  • The Cool Extra issue 2 - a "prologue" of sorts to "TransWarped, Part I" ("Sari's Secret")
  • The Cool Extra issue 3 - adapts "Transform and Roll Out, Part 1" ("A New Chapter! Transformers") and "Megatron Rising - Part 1" ("Megatron's Resurrection, Part 1")

Sabrblade
God Of Transformers

Postby Marcdachamp » Mon May 02, 2011 5:22 pm

Man, I'd love it if IDW brought those over... Very awesome.
Marcdachamp
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 1

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2024 Disney SEP230258 12B (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek DS9 DOG WAR #4 Cvr D RI 1:10 IDW Comics APR231587 4D (CA) Hernandez"
Star Trek DS9 DOG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars BOUNTY HUNTERS #32 Marvel Comics 2023 JAN230982 (CA) Camuncoli"
Star Wars BOUNTY H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #2 Cvr O 1:30 Dynamite Comics 2023 JUN230674 2O (CA) Andolfo"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars BOUNTY HUNTERS #17 Marvel Comics 2021 AUG211258 (CA) Camuncoli"
Star Wars BOUNTY H ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #1 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2023 MAY230477 1E (CA) Henderson"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR TREK DEFIANT #1 Cvr G 1:25 IDW Comics 2023 DEC221423 1G (CA) Unzueta"
STAR TREK DEFIANT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr O 1:100 B&W line art Dynamite Comics NOV220597 2O (CA) Conner"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr O ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Trek Deep Space Nine DOG WAR #2 Cvr B IDW Comics FEB231498 2B (CA) Bartok"
Star Trek Deep Spa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Star Wars MANDALORIAN #4 var Marvel Comics 2022 AUG220952 (CA) Larroca"
Star Wars MANDALOR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr F action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230262 12F"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney NOV220587 2E (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #8 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney MAY230547 8E (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #8 Cvr E ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STAR WARS #14 Marvel Comics 2021 APR210953 (W) Soule (A) Rosanas (CA) Pagulayan"
STAR WARS #14 Marv ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Legends Class Insecticon Bombshell Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Mirage Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON