This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TFCC exclusives SG Cyclonus and Punch/Counterpunch Elite Guard Dion pre-orders up!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: TFCC exclusives SG Cyclonus and Punch/Counterpunch Elite Guard Dion pre-orders up!

Postby Burn » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:50 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
It's also wise to not go around calling people trolls.

So let's try to keep this on topic without resorting to insults and name calling.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Re: TFCC exclusives SG Cyclonus and Punch/Counterpunch Elite Guard Dion pre-orders up!

Postby Tigertrack » Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:54 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I ordered a couple. And an SG Cyclonus.

Considering another one-- P/CP that is.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 10

Postby TFBuyer » Fri Mar 26, 2010 8:46 pm

Yeah, I got burned on the Seacons, so P/CP was pre-ordered without a second thought. Call me crazy or whatever, but I'm a-gettin' my Counterpunch!

The figure, not the guy around here. That would be weird. Or would it?.... :-?

Recent TF Purchases--Transformers Power of the Primes!
TFBuyer
Headmaster
News Credits: 2
Strength: 5
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4

Postby Counterpunch » Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:56 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
TFBuyer wrote:Yeah, I got burned on the Seacons, so P/CP was pre-ordered without a second thought. Call me crazy or whatever, but I'm a-gettin' my Counterpunch!

I like to think everyone gets me around here.

At any rate, I bought two Counterpunch figures and one Cyclonus.

Like TT24, I'm considering a third Counterpunch.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Courage: 9
Skill: 7

Postby ang3l3s » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:00 pm

Any new pics of p/cp????? From what i saw he looks pretty cool but is he the size of a deluxe figure???

Sale thread:http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-sale-trade/323806-ang3l3s-plastic-crack-sale.html

FEEDBACK:http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=21543&highlight=ANG3l3s
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkion-e ... g3l3s.html
ang3l3s
Vehicon

Postby El Duque » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:13 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
ang3l3s wrote:Any new pics of p/cp????? From what i saw he looks pretty cool but is he the size of a deluxe figure???

He's a Deluxe. He will be the exact same size as Universe Sunstreaker, Sideswipe, and Red Alert.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Flux Convoy » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:25 pm

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Razorclaw0000 wrote:Sorry for the rant, but it gets on my nerves!

I feel ya. I ordered two of each. I know I want a P/CP for each faction. I'm not sure why I got two of Cyclonus though. It just felt like the way to go. :grin:
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby Seibertron » Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:31 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Counterpunch wrote:
TFBuyer wrote:Yeah, I got burned on the Seacons, so P/CP was pre-ordered without a second thought. Call me crazy or whatever, but I'm a-gettin' my Counterpunch!

I like to think everyone gets me around here.

At any rate, I bought two Counterpunch figures and one Cyclonus.

Like TT24, I'm considering a third Counterpunch.

It'll be like having a Counterpunch voodoo doll. Or action figure. Voodoo robot? Eh, it'll be fun either way! Bwah hah hah hah!
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Burn » Fri Mar 26, 2010 11:41 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings to randomly click things in the Admin Panel to see what it breaks."
Counterpunch wrote:Like TT24, I'm considering a third Counterpunch.

Which you can then send to me.
Burn
Forum Admin
News Credits: 226

Postby Dead Metal » Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:16 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
Wow I'd love a Dion and a Counterpunch but don't have the cash at the moment. :-(

Why do all the cool figs come out when I'm stripped for cash?

But anyway I really like the blue on Counterpunch looks rather awesome, but when are we going to get some pics of him in robot-mode(s)?

Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 767

Postby Sodan-1 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:20 am

Motto: "Motive is a universal weakness."
You lucky bunch. I'd have killed for one of those Punch figures, so the price was no issue for me. But I don't have any of the credit cards that the Club accepts.
Sodan-1
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Prime Riblet » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:15 am

Motto: "Mottos! We need no stinking mottos!"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I love P/CP. That thing is absolutely incredible, IMO. Sadly, I won't be buying the little winner.
Prime Riblet
Gestalt
Strength: ???
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby mechabooks » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:07 am

Motto: "Me, Grimlock, no bozo. Me king!"
Weapon: Electro-Sword
Yeah I went ahead and preordered the Cyclonus and the Punch/Counterpunch. I didn't want to miss out.
mechabooks
Fuzor
Intelligence: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 4

Postby Rated X » Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:47 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
El Duque wrote:
Rated X wrote:Crazy prices !!! For that just whip out some blue paint and paint Sunstreaker and the hell with the new head...

You must not consider your time very valuable then. I've repainted that mold into Wheeljack using the Master Collectables kit and it's quite a task. Given the chance to pay the club price for the character pre-molded in the correct colors with a new head is a bargain in my book.

I was just flexing my sense of humor. Honestly, Ive never done a repaint in my life. I saw a Wheeljack custom on here before. Nice work if it was yours. I just feel if for once collectors chose to let these figures purposely bomb in sales, even the smaller companies would drop the prices a bit. The fans have the power...but not the will power unfortunatley...
Rated X
Banned
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:41 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Rated X wrote:
El Duque wrote:
Rated X wrote:Crazy prices !!! For that just whip out some blue paint and paint Sunstreaker and the hell with the new head...

You must not consider your time very valuable then. I've repainted that mold into Wheeljack using the Master Collectables kit and it's quite a task. Given the chance to pay the club price for the character pre-molded in the correct colors with a new head is a bargain in my book.

I was just flexing my sense of humor. Honestly, Ive never done a repaint in my life. I saw a Wheeljack custom on here before. Nice work if it was yours. I just feel if for once collectors chose to let these figures purposely bomb in sales, even the smaller companies would drop the prices a bit. The fans have the power...but not the will power unfortunatley...

The thing you're forgetting though, is that it costs more (per figure) to make fewer figures, especially when a remold is involved. The club must make a smaller number of figures, because the fandom would be pissed if exclusives weren't "exclusive enough". Additionally, boycotting these figures will simply guarantee no more will be made. The money made selling P/CP and SG Cyclonus will likely be put towards the next round of exclusives. So if these don't sell, we won't get anymore. It's not like the club has an infinite pool of money to pay for things with.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Seibertron » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:04 pm

We received a status update on the Club exclusive figures earlier today from Pete Sinclair of BotCon. Here's what he had to say ...

Pete@BotCon wrote:As of 12 noon today, less than 24 hours after we announced pre-orders, we are now over 50% sold through of the Punch/Counterpunch. Just as amazing, Cyclonus is at 40% sold through.

Both are exceeding expectations and we want to thank those at Seibertron, who are also likely club members, for pre-ordering these amazing toys! Your support enables us to continue to bring you great TCC
exclusives!

Thanks again!

You can pre-order your figures by using the links below. Please note, if you were a member of the club as of March 16th, 2010, you will automatically receive Dion as part of your club membership.

Shattered Glass Cyclonus

Classics Punch / Counterpunch

2010 Club Exclusive Dion

Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Flux Convoy » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:35 pm

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
I'm pretty shocked by the sales numbers so far! I figured they'd go quick but not this quick.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby Supreme Convoy » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:46 pm

Have they posted pictures of Punch/Counterpunch in robot mode yet?
Supreme Convoy
Gestalt
News Credits: 34

Postby Seibertron » Sat Mar 27, 2010 2:46 pm

Supreme Convoy wrote:Have they posted pictures of Punch/Counterpunch in robot mode yet?

Not yet.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby LiKwid » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:06 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
I wish you could do a pick up at the actual club. Where they are located is only a few hours away and I have friends there as well..Would be nice to just be able to pick it up and see my buds too....Oh well..It's wierd how they don't offer combinable shipping..I would think that would be mandatory at most online retailers..Then again they are just now getting online registration for botcon 8-}
Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
Transformers Earth wars-SiNxBruticus
LiKwid
Gestalt
News Credits: 8
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Speed: 5
Firepower: 6

Postby Geekee1 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:17 pm

^Try Collecting Masters of the Universe Classics. If you have a subscription, but want to buy extras regularly you can't combine shipping, and that happens every month. Mattel is run by bad bad people.

Ordered 2 P/CP's and one Cyclonus. A couple of days earlier than I wanted to, but I don't want to miss out on these.
Geekee1
Godmaster
News Credits: 7

Postby chuckdawg1999 » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:06 pm

Motto: "The man, the myth, the legend... yeah right."
Weapon: Saber Blade
I have a feeling of concern over not seeing more than a possibly photo-shopped image of P/CP in vehicle mode and I was not thrilled about paying for a pre-order upfront. Neither feeling deterred me from ordering P/CP. Soon I will have an Idol of the greatest poster in Siebertron history. It shall have a position of prominence on my mantle of honor.
chuckdawg1999
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 317
Watch chuckdawg1999 on YouTube
Buy from chuckdawg1999 on eBay
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby Vicalliose » Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:57 pm

Motto: "Focus on one thing at a time? Are you crazy!? WHO DO YOU THINK I AM!!!"
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Sonic Boomer Gun
Protecticus Maximus wrote:I just joined the club before the deadline, and I only needed 1 Dion. But if the pre-orders sell out, and I don't preorder cyclonus and P/CP, does that mean that's it? Or will they produce a few afterwards? Cause I don't know if a "pre-order" means a figure or if it just will give you the first ones. And if 20% allready sold out...... #-o :???:

I would second this question, considering that they never ran out of Airazor or Astrotrain.
Also. Doesn't it seem fishy that they set up a pre-order for a toy you haven't even seen yet? AND you have to pay for it now rather than later... Also, these guys F-A-I-L at head designs which is the main feature of said toy.

My conclusion:
It's a SCAM!!!
Chances are that the head is either junk or non existent. And the "50% sold out" is probably bull**** just to get people to buy the darn thing!

And, for those of you whom think I don't have a right to an opinion. I am a member and I have bought Airazor and Astrotrain and am enjoying at least one of them. I've bought Fan Toys, I pre-ordered Ultra Magnus, Defender and the Crossfire sets! I buy overpriced Japanese Armored Core and Gundam figures for God's sake!

But one thing I've never done is buy anything I havent seen before I paid for it. It isn't just about the money.

No see head, no buy toy. Simple as that.
"Government, even in it's best state, is but a necessary evil; in it's worst state, an intolerable one." -Thomas Paine
Vicalliose
Targetmaster
Watch Vicalliose on YouTube
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 1

Postby Forgotten » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:31 pm

Motto: ""Give me a piece of break" - my 3 year old son"
I have no desire for Dion or Cyclonus, they just don't do it for me. But if the spare funds become available I would love to have that Counterpunch seeing as I don't have any version of that mold. :KREMZEEK: LOVE THE KREMZEEK
Currently searching for Cybertron Supreme Starscream & G2 Go-Bots Megatron, Complete at good prices. PM if you can help please.
Forgotten
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 8
Watch Forgotten on YouTube
Buy from Forgotten on eBay

Postby TFBuyer » Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:35 pm

Vicalliose wrote:No see head, no buy toy. Simple as that.

Seriously??? I don't think I've ever NOT bought a toy just because of the head sculpt. I mean, really--how badly could they have farkled this thing up to make it not worth the pre-order?!?!? This is a sweet exclusive! Besides, we already know the mold itself is solid.

Pre-order! No like head, display in alt mode!! :D

Recent TF Purchases--Transformers Power of the Primes!
TFBuyer
Headmaster
News Credits: 2
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K22 DRACODON Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
NEW!
WFC-K22 DRACODON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-02 RHINOX + SCORPONOK Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2023 New"
BWVS-02 RHINOX + S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN + HIGHJUMP Transformers Siege Micromasters Off-Road Patrol"
WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K32 PIPES Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
WFC-K32 PIPES Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K7 PALEOTREX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K7 PALEOTREX T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K27 RHINOX Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Voyager Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K27 RHINOX Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ARCEE Transformers Studio Series 86-16 G1 Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
ARCEE Transformers ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Deluxe Class Arcee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Legends Class Windcharger Figure" on AMAZON