This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

The Hub to launch Oct. 10, and More Programing Details

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

The Hub to launch Oct. 10, and More Programing Details

Postby Nekoman » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:39 am

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Hasbro and Discovery's joint project, The Hub, will be taking it's place in sixty-million houses entertaining children on October 10th, according to the B&C. From their article:

The network will be in 60 million homes, and while Discovery will take care of affiliate relations, The Hub has its own sales rep in Brooke Goldstein, senior VP of ad sales. Goldstein joins from agency MediaCom and is based in New York. Programming operations are based in Los Angeles.

But the Hub is more relevant to us, Transformers fans, than just that. The article also tells us the new Transformers cartoon so far known as Transformers Prime, will be airing in the afternoon, when older children are arriving home from school:

A block called Kids Prime will follow in the afternoon, while shows like Transformers will greet kids after school.

The article is a pretty good read, if you like details about The Hub anyway. To see what all the hubbub is about, click here.
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Re: The Hub to launch Oct. 10, and More Programing Details

Postby 1337W422102 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:05 am

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
"...what the hubbub is about..."
Sigh.
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby madplanet » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:24 am

So are the Power Core Combiners going to be involved in the Transformers Prime cartoon? Pardon my ignorance I haven't heard if there is a connection, or if a seperate toy line has not yet been announced.
madplanet
Mini-Con

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:50 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Afternoon? Finally. A sensible time.

Kids do watch TV when they get home, and this is an excellent way to get kids to take notice.

When BW aired during the school hours, I rarely, if ever, got to watch an episode (so I had no idea what the heck was going on), and the same with G2.

I still think putting it on The Hub is a bad idea because of how you must obtain it. Another charge on your cable bill? Not bloody likely.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Mindmaster » Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:51 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
So what channel will be this on, in North Carolina terms? Because this "Transformers : Prime" looks Beast-Wars-y kinda, because Beast Wars are awesome. Yes, Beast Wars is one of the best TF shows Hasbro has made so far, along with Armada, Energon, and G1. :lol:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby HECTOR » Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:02 am

madplanet wrote:So are the Power Core Combiners going to be involved in the Transformers Prime cartoon? Pardon my ignorance I haven't heard if there is a connection, or if a seperate toy line has not yet been announced.

Besides the fact that it exists there has been little to no information about Transformers: Prime. that I know of. Personally I don't think the combiners are related to the new show but it's not as though I know that for sure. It's really all speculation at this point.
HECTOR
Micromaster

Postby SlyTF1 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:39 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Oh shizz! This is gonna give me somthing to do after school and have somthing to look foward to after that peice of crap.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Nekoman » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:04 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
1337W422102 wrote:"...what the hubbub is about..."
Sigh.

You know I had to. ;;)
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Postby 1337W422102 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:05 pm

Motto: "I come from the Net."
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Nekoman wrote:
1337W422102 wrote:"...what the hubbub is about..."
Sigh.

You know I had to. ;;)

The sad part is I'd have done the same. :-B
Ages 25 & Up, comics with ball joints of steel. Updated Mondays.
Classics Prime and Cybertron Armorhide are the Bad Mother Truckers
1337W422102
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 23
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 3
Courage: 5
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PUCKSIE Transformers BotBots Series 1 Jock Squad Hasbro 2018"
PUCKSIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEERO Transformers BotBots Series 5 Los Deliciosos churros 2020"
CHEERO Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SONGWAVE Transformers BotBots Series 2 Music Mob 2019 smart speaker"
SONGWAVE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINGER Transformers BotBots Series 3 jock squad baseball 2019 Hasbro"
DINGER Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHORT EDGE Transformers BotBots Series 2 Backpack Bunch 2019 yellow ruler"
SHORT EDGE Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FIZZKICK Transformers BotBots Series 4 Movie Moguls Hasbro 2020"
FIZZKICK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JET SETTER Transformers BotBots Series 5 Frequent Flyers passport Hasbro 2020"
JET SETTER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NANNY MCBAG Transformers BotBots Series 3 Lost Bots tote bag 2019 Hasbro"
NANNY MCBAG Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POINT DEXTER Transformers BotBots Series 1 Backpack Bunch 2018 Hasbro Pencil"
POINT DEXTER Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOK BOK BOK-O Transformers BotBots Series 5 Los Deliciosos chicken taco 2020"
BOK BOK BOK-O Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SNOTTY STEM Transformers BotBots Series 4 Season Greeters Hasbro 2020 flower pot"
SNOTTY STEM Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KING CANDYHOOVES Transformers BotBots Series 2 2019 Sugar Shocks Hasbro"
KING CANDYHOOVES T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HIGHROLLER Transformers BotBots Series 3 Goo-Goo Groopies baby stroller 2019"
HIGHROLLER Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PARTY GOLDSTER Transformers BotBots Series 5 Goldrush Winner's Circle hat 2020"
PARTY GOLDSTER Tra ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series Number 14 Voyager Class Autobot Ironhide" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition "Year of the Goat" Exclusive Masterpiece Soundwave by Hasbro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Buy "Hasbro Transformers Generations Titans Return Soundwave and Soundblaster" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON