This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TFSource Video Review of FansProject Warbot Defender

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

TFSource Video Review of FansProject Warbot Defender

Postby Blurrz » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:14 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Valued site sponsor TFSource and Seibertron.com friend Diablien have created the latest TFSource video review. It's on FansProject's latest and popular creation - WB-001 Warbot Defender. Diablien goes in-depth with the Defender figure, going over the packaging, robot mode, and two other alternate modes. If you've been out of the loop with the figure, leave it to this informative review to explain just about everything concerning Defender.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4EGmOCiJwY[/youtube]

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: TFSource Video Review of FansProject Warbot Defender

Postby Naked Magnus » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:29 pm

Man, I can't wait to get this guy. One is in my pile of loot at BBTS. Just waiting for some other pre-orders to arrive in order to save on shipping. We just need a good old Kup and an Arcee to complete the gang. I am not too happy with Universe/Henkei Hot Rod, but it works.

My old Springer, the Target exclusive Blades repaint, will be tossed onto the pile of Transformers that my son will be allowed to play with when he is older.
Formerly known as "revengeofstarscream"
Naked Magnus
Headmaster Jr

Postby Forgotten » Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:33 pm

Motto: ""Give me a piece of break" - my 3 year old son"
revengeofstarscream wrote:My old Springer, the Target exclusive Blades repaint, will be tossed onto the pile of Transformers that my son will be allowed to play with when he is older.

:grin: Glad i'm not the only one who does that. :grin:
Currently searching for Cybertron Supreme Starscream & G2 Go-Bots Megatron, Complete at good prices. PM if you can help please.
Forgotten
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 8
Watch Forgotten on YouTube
Buy from Forgotten on eBay

Postby cannonfodder4000 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:14 pm

Motto: "Dey are fools! and dey will dai, like foods!"
Weapon: Right Laser
revengeofstarscream wrote:My old Springer, the Target exclusive Blades repaint, will be tossed onto the pile of Transformers that my son will be allowed to play with when he is older.

i wonder if he's gonna give his son the fansproject one if they release a masterpiece version :lol:
cannonfodder4000
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 17
Watch cannonfodder4000 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Postby Dread_Wing » Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:19 pm

Motto: "We Decepticons are a swell bunch. And boy do we have fun!"
Weapon: Laser-Guided Electro-Kinetic Blasters
TFSource makes some lovely video review/ads. They really hit all the points and showed off the figure in a short space of time.

I :x my Springer. Do not regret the price tag in the slightest, it is a fantastic toy. Some heelspurs would have been nice, but still, incredible engineering that puts a lot of mainline Transformers to shame.
Dread_Wing
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 3

Postby ang3l3s » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:27 pm

So glad i ordered it, i really hope they finish the rodimus trailer and not cancel, i REALLY want more fp stuff

Sale thread:http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/items-sale-trade/323806-ang3l3s-plastic-crack-sale.html

FEEDBACK:http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=21543&highlight=ANG3l3s
http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/junkion-e ... g3l3s.html
ang3l3s
Vehicon

Postby JRFitzpatrick7 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:20 pm

Motto: "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Can't wait to get mine, now that knight morpher has arrived, I'll have my pile of loot shipped.

Does anyone know if the "Protector" trailer is meant to be a battle station as in G1 or an armor kit like city commander?
Seibertron wrote:

Seibertron.com is a Transformers fansite. It is not a fansite about 3rd party products. I do NOT care for 3rd party products. I am TIRED of seeing the stuff here on this site. That's all it comes down to.

JRFitzpatrick7
Headmaster Jr
Buy from JRFitzpatrick7 on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby LiKwid » Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:58 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:Can't wait to get mine, now that knight morpher has arrived, I'll have my pile of loot shipped.

Does anyone know if the "Protector" trailer is meant to be a battle station as in G1 or an armor kit like city commander?

Not sure about the Protector..I've heard that it was originally intended to be a armor upgrade much like CC but from the prototype shots I have to say some sort of base..I was looking at my classics Rodimus and I just don't see a armor upgrade happening. The figure just seems to small for anything remotely like CC but Fp is stock full of toy geniuses so ya never know..I passed on Defender to eagerly await protector...
Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
Transformers Earth wars-SiNxBruticus
LiKwid
Gestalt
News Credits: 8
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby zodconvoy » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:09 pm

Motto: "Freedom is the right to KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!"
LiKwid wrote:
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:Can't wait to get mine, now that knight morpher has arrived, I'll have my pile of loot shipped.

Not sure about the Protector..I've heard that it was originally intended to be a armor upgrade much like CC but from the prototype shots I have to say some sort of base..I was looking at my classics Rodimus and I just don't see a armor upgrade happening. The figure just seems to small for anything remotely like CC but Fp is stock full of toy geniuses so ya never know..I passed on Defender to eagerly await protector...

It is a armor upgrade, turning "Hot Rod" into "Rodimus Prime" probably with a BFG left over like the City Commmnder or a battle deck like G1 Rodimus had. We've never seen pics of the prototype in armor mode so we're not sure which. I'm hoping for a Protector by the end of the year and a FP original Menasor after that! :twisted:
Now for Sale!

NOW ON eBAY:

Visit My Store!
zodconvoy
City Commander
News Credits: 5
Buy from zodconvoy on eBay

Postby Valandar » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:50 pm

Motto: "It doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty, only that you work to make it full."
Weapon: Particle Beam Cannon
My guess is that FP is relying on any profits from WarBot Defender to be able to fund Protector in the first place.
Valandar
Gestalt
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby puttster3 » Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:53 pm

I was thinking more along of them making a Wreck-Gar, and get a recording of Weird AL next to them :)
puttster3
Micromaster
Strength: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Skill: 10

Postby frogbat » Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:23 am

Motto: "All my 6 nipples are tingling."
Weapon: Self-Propelled Photon Cannon
first of all that's a great vid.. the stop motion is very well done

now it's made me want the damn thing - however it'd cost me over €80 which is hard to swallow for such a small figure..

to give u an idea, encore metroplex would be cheaper...

my solution - spend more on lotto tickets.
My personal prime collection so far in descending order of how great i reckon the toy is -
FE Prime, Silas Breakdown (Powerizer), Dreadwing (Powerizer), FE Bulkhead, Voyager StarScream (Powerizer), Ratchet, Soundwave, Arcee, Voyager Megatron (Powerizer), Wheeljack, Thundertron (Powerizer), Ultra Magnus (Powerizer), Knockout, Cliffjumper, Bumblebee,Airachnid
frogbat
Pretender
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 5
Skill: 7

Postby autobot-jolt » Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:31 pm

Motto: "Actions speak louder than words!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Tfsouce is my favorite reviewer. He really goes over everthing about the figure. :APPLAUSE: I always enjoy watching these reviews. Warbot defender is very neat. I wish I could afford him. The big ticket item for me is the Bruticus upgrade, but I will never have enough money to afford it...
AUTOBOT-JOLT
Image[/i]
autobot-jolt
Fuzor
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUZZSAW Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BUZZSAW Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Construct-Bots WHEELJACK Elite Class Transformers E1:01 G1 Hasbro New 2013"
Construct-Bots WHE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BARRAGE Transformers Kre-o Micro-Changers Series 4 34 Kreon G1 Insecticon New"
BARRAGE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers BEAST WARS ANNUAL #1 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 FEB220440 (CA) Miller"
Transformers BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BEETLE Transformers Beast Wars McDonalds Happy Meal Fast Food Premium 230609A"
BEETLE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RHINOX Transformers Beast Wars Transmetal Deluxe complete vtg 1998 AS-IS 230609A"
RHINOX Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MPG-05 SEIZAN Transformers Masterpiece G1 Trainbots Raiden Hasbro 2023 New"
MPG-05 SEIZAN Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "PROWL Transformers Beast Wars Ultra complete Hasbro 1997 210923A Magnaboss"
PROWL Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 JAZZ Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Universe Autobot Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
G2 JAZZ Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers G1 Mini-Bot complete Hasbro 1986 240109A"
NEW!
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUMP-KUN First Transformers G1 dump truck complete Hasbro 1986 220825A"
NEW!
DUMP-KUN First Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TWIN TWIST Transformers G1 Jumpstarters complete + instructions 1985 220807A"
NEW!
TWIN TWIST Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #14 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 JAN220492 14RI (CA) Fortuna"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers G2 AUTOBOTS ON PATROL Coloring and Activity Book 1993 210713A"
Transformers G2 AU ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Krok and Gatorface" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Series PK Bruticus Action Figure	B3899" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON