This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Transformers Animated - Japanese Ending

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

Transformers Animated - Japanese Ending

Postby Blurrz » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:54 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
The first episode of Transformers Animated was released this weekend, and with it came the first look at it's Opening sequence. Now with the episode having passed, the Ending sequence has found it's way onto Youtube. The ending features the main cast of Autobots and Decepticons, behind the tune 'Axel Transformers' by Rey. Feel free to take a glimpse of it below!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1MSkCz8fNM[/youtube]

Keep it at Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Transformers Animated - Japanese Ending

Postby Samsonator » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:22 pm

Motto: ""Death is the only way out.""
Weapon: Sword of Fury
I like how Earth Mode Megatron is shaded out in all appearances except the group headshots that scroll by.... whoops... missed one, guys.
Samsonator: I swear I'm still here! Yes, I know it's been fourteen years...
Toy reviews on YouTube? Don't mind if I do!
I build model kits on Twitch, too!
Samsonator
Brainmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch Samsonator on YouTube
Alt Mode: Tank
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10
Skill: 7

Postby SlyTF1 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:23 pm

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
Even the ending is better than ours! Damn you Japan! Why must you have all of the awsum intros and outros!? :sad:
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 9
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 10+

Postby Hairball178 » Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:49 pm

Did I miss Lugnut in there somewhere?
Hairball178
Combiner
News Credits: 1

Postby APPS » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:10 am

Wheres lugnut? he was far moreimportant to the story than blitzwing/blackaracnia.

Also if the first episode has aired do we know whether its a repeat of our version, a recut etc?
APPS
Mini-Con

Postby autobot-jolt » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:58 am

Motto: "Actions speak louder than words!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
SlyTF1 wrote:Even the ending is better than ours! Damn you Japan! Why must you have all of the awsum intros and outros!? :sad:

My thoughts exacty. Japanese Animated is way better than our animated.
AUTOBOT-JOLT
Image[/i]
autobot-jolt
Fuzor
Strength: 6
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby APPS » Mon Apr 05, 2010 12:08 pm

autobot-jolt wrote:
SlyTF1 wrote:Even the ending is better than ours! Damn you Japan! Why must you have all of the awsum intros and outros!? :sad:

My thoughts exacty. Japanese Animated is way better than our animated.

I dont know, all we've seen is a toyline (admittedly with shinier toys, but lacking some of the best bots in the line) and a starting and ending theme. We havent even had a whole episode! I think my judgement will be reserved until later, i want to see what theyr going to change (I'm assuming they must be changing lots if arcee and america's ironhide are in the starting sequence, otherwise japanese fans are going to be miffed)
APPS
Mini-Con

Postby Darth Bombshell » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:31 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Samsonator wrote:I like how Earth Mode Megatron is shaded out in all appearances except the group headshots that scroll by.... whoops... missed one, guys.

I figured they think it's just the head, and that they can get away with it. And it is the stock ending they'll be using for the whole of Japanese Animated, so they can probably go only so far with the "obscuring Megatron's new body" thing.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Strength: 7
Speed: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #1 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics DEC220423 1C Aragones"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #4 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics 2021 AUG210313 4B MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr H foil virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240112 2H (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr Q 1:20 foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240121 2Q Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr V 1:40 FOIL VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230225 1V (CA) Shalvey"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ZG FOC 1:15 virgin Dynamite Comics JAN247377 2ZG (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr M 1:15 virgin action figure Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240117 2M"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr L 1:15 line art Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240116 2L (CA)Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN240108 2D (CA) Lee + Chung"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #1 - 4 ("B" Cover Set) Dark Horse Comics 2021 MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #4 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics OCT231207 4C (CA)Ossio"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #1 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics JUL231102 1A (CA)Nunez"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #2 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics AUG231235 2B Seeley"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr A Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230204 1A (CA) Nakayama (W) Shalvey"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Cindersaur" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Sunstreaker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON