This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

War For Cybertron - GameSpot Interview with Matt Tieger and Gameplay Demo

This is the forum to discuss all of those video games you love playing or that are coming out. From Transformers video games to Fighting games to Sports games ... whatever makes you a happy Seibertronian. Just keep it the topics and conversations game and console related.

War For Cybertron - GameSpot Interview with Matt Tieger and Gameplay Demo

Postby Blurrz » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:02 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
The folks at GameSpot have cooked up some War For Cybertron content in their newest instalment of 'Today on the Spot'. There's an interview with Game Director Matt Tieger. In the interview, Tieger goes over the process of making the game, and most importantly, we get a sneak peek at the actual Gameplay of War For Cybertron. We get to see a trip through Iacon through the eyes of Optimus, as well as the Decepticon Mission, Omega Supreme boss battle! You can check out the video embed below or via Gamestop here. The interview starts at 11:30, so you'll need to wait for the majority of the video to upload.

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: War For Cybertron - GameSpot Interview with Matt Tieger and Gameplay Demo

Postby UltraPrimal » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:48 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
GAH! Gamespots video player is total fail! I tried watching the interview and it cut off half way through. Tried it again, didn't even make it to the interview. Piece of slag.
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Blurrz » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:50 pm

UltraPrimal wrote:GAH! Gamespots video player is total fail! I tried watching the interview and it cut off half way through. Tried it again, didn't even make it to the interview. Piece of slag.

Go to the video on their website, click menu, then advanced options, then click 'advanced streaming' and you're Golden.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers

Postby Stress » Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:55 pm

Weapon: Twin Laser Cannon
he made a mistake when he said he was the biggest transformers xD, i think fortress maximus is the biggest :3 :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
Stress
Micromaster
Buy from Stress on eBay
Strength: N/A
Intelligence: N/A
Speed: N/A
Endurance: N/A
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity

Postby JRFitzpatrick7 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:13 pm

Motto: "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Stress wrote:he made a mistake when he said he was the biggest transformers xD, i think fortress maximus is the biggest :3 :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:

Hmm, I'm going to have to go with Unicron as biggest...

This game sounds so awesome! Do we know who is the Leader of the Autobots?
Seibertron wrote:

Seibertron.com is a Transformers fansite. It is not a fansite about 3rd party products. I do NOT care for 3rd party products. I am TIRED of seeing the stuff here on this site. That's all it comes down to.

JRFitzpatrick7
Headmaster Jr
Buy from JRFitzpatrick7 on eBay
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Blurrz » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:56 pm

JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:This game sounds so awesome! Do we know who is the Leader of the Autobots?

Yes, Zeta Prime.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers

Postby Prankmeister » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:18 am

And once again, they totally ignore the existence of the Wii/DS versions of the game, becoming really iffy on how those will turn out if they're being this afraid to even mention them.
Prankmeister
Micromaster

Postby Armorock » Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:03 am

Motto: "I would like to negotiate your surrender!"
Weapon: Dual Photon Launchers
I need a 360...will there even be a Wii version?

This game looks so sweet, I can't wait. At 15:52, is that Ultra Magnus? Prime in a weird light? Or a custom multiplayer bot?
Armorock
Headmaster
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10

Postby Ultra Magnus » Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:02 am

Motto: "COME ON YOU APES! YOU WANNA LIVE FOREVER?"
Weapon: Dual Cluster Bomb Missile Launchers
Simply incredible.

:APPLAUSE: :BOT:
"Alright Bots, the time is Now. Transform and Finish it!"

Ultra Magnus
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Skill: 9

Postby Varia31 » Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:25 am

Motto: "So long as a noble warrior lives, he must never give up the fight until his final breath."
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Armorock wrote:This game looks so sweet, I can't wait. At 15:52, is that Ultra Magnus? Prime in a weird light? Or a custom multiplayer bot?

I was wondering the same thing, but considering that there are different customizable classes (Soldier, Scientist, Scout, Leader), something tells me that it's a Leader class, customized with a body that looks like Prime's (I don't doubt that there are different body types), and has that particular color scheme similar to Ultra Magnus' chosen.
Varia31
Vehicon
News Credits: 3
Watch Varia31 on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Return to Video Games and Mobile Apps Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe MASTERVERSE #3 Cvr A Dark Horse Comics FEB230374 3A MOTU Nunez"
Masters Universe M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr X 1:60 FOIL VIRGIN Dynamite Comics 1X (CA) Lee + Chung"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr T 1:30 Virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240207 3T Lee + Chung"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr X 1:10 Foil Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN249140 3X (CA) Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr V 1:40 FOIL VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230225 1V (CA) Shalvey"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MASTERS UNIVERSE REVELATION #4 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics 2021 AUG210313 4B MOTU"
MASTERS UNIVERSE R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr H Foil virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240195 3H (CA) Parrillo"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #3 Cvr B Dark Horse Comics JUL239634 3B (CA) Mhan"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr J Blank Authentix (White) Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230212 1J"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr X FOC Dynamite Comics 2024 JAN247369 2X (CA) Shalvey"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Masters Universe FORGE DESTINY #4 Cvr C Dark Horse Comics OCT231207 4C (CA)Ossio"
Masters Universe F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr E Dynamite Comics 2024 FEB240192 3E (CA) Tao"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #3 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr N metal premium Dynamite Comics 2024 DEC230217 1N Nakayama"
NEW!
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr W 1:50 FOIL VIRGIN Dynamite Comics DEC230226 1W (CA) Tao"
THUNDERCATS #1 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Bumblebee Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Decepticon Vortex(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Six Shot and Decepticon Revolver" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON