This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Robotkingdom.com Update - Preorders for MP-4S Sleep Convoy, Hothead and Henkei Convoy Restock!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Robotkingdom.com Update - Preorders for MP-4S Sleep Convoy, Hothead and Henkei Convoy Restock!

Postby Blurrz » Mon Apr 26, 2010 12:48 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
We've got a notification from site sponsor Robotkingdom about a handful of new deals. The first is a pre-order for the upcoming 'Welcome to 2010' campaign figure, MP-4S Convoy Sleep Mode, that will be an expensive and elusive piece. The second is a pre-order for the upcoming Universe Hardhead upgrade by Headmasters - Hothead. Lastly, we found out recently that Henkei Convoy would be reissued, and that's just what we have here. Check out the deals below!

#1. TakaraTomy Transformers MP-04S MP-4S Masterpiece Convoy & Trailer - Sleep Mode.
Pre-order, available on June 2010.
US$214.9/pcs

#2. Head-on!! Headrobots - Hothead.
Pre-order, available on July 2010.
US$29.9/pcs

#3. Takara Henkei C-01 Optimus Prime.
Restock this week.
US$47.9/pcs

Seibertron.com - The Ultimate Transformers Resource!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Robotkingdom.com Update - Preorders for MP-4S Sleep Convoy, Hothead and Henkei Convoy Restock!

Postby Jenus » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:00 pm

Motto: ""Advice is a privilege not a right.""
Weapon: Neptune Sword
Why couldn't they have used MP-01 rather than MP-04, no one is going to display their dead Prime in vehicle mode.
"Credit goes to Samsonator for this awesome sig"
Jenus
Vehicon
News Credits: 6
Buy from Jenus on eBay
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Re: Robotkingdom.com Update - Preorders for MP-4S Sleep Convoy, Hothead and Henkei Convoy Restock!

Postby HighPrime » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:12 pm

Motto: "Wake up with the King!"
Jenus wrote:Why couldn't they have used MP-01 rather than MP-04, no one is going to display their dead Prime in vehicle mode.

My guess is because the trailer converts to a repair bay, providing a pseudo-diarama of the scene in the original Movie. Well, that's my take and what I plan to do, anyway ;)
HighPrime
Targetmaster
News Credits: 10
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 4
Endurance: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:12 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Jenus wrote:Why couldn't they have used MP-01 rather than MP-04, no one is going to display their dead Prime in vehicle mode.

Very simple:

Black Prime without trailer: MP-1B Convoy Black Version (aka Nemesis)
Black Prime with trailer: MP-4S Convoy Sleep Version

Make sense?
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8

Postby HighPrime » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:16 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Very simple:

Make sense?

The two aren't colored the same, if that's what your getting at, though. MP-4S isn't black, but the same color as MP-1 with the contrast/color tuned super low.
HighPrime
Targetmaster

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:19 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
HighPrime wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Very simple:

Make sense?

The two aren't colored the same, if that's what your getting at, though. MP-4S isn't black, but the same color as MP-1 with the contrast/color tuned super low.

To the casual observer they look the same, and the trailer adds a bit of distinction between the two releases.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8

Postby HighPrime » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:27 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
HighPrime wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Very simple:

Make sense?

To the casual observer they look the same, and the trailer adds a bit of distinction between the two releases.

Could be.

Another theory I have is that the trailer-less mold version has been released more, so they are just evening things out:

MP-1
MP-1 (re-release)
MP-2
MP-2 (re-release)
MP-1B

MP-4
MP-4 (re-release)
MP-4S

Or, could be that this is a big event, so might as well pull out all the stops.

In summary of the theories presented:

1.)Screen accurate diorama.
2.)Even out the trailer/trailer-less releases.
3.)Watershed moment in TF history, so release the version that won't shortchange it.
4.)Add distinction between MP-1B and MP-1S.
HighPrime
Targetmaster

Postby bagelsncheesey » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Motto: "Ah, flattery will get you flattened, vermin..."
do you guys think he'll be up for pre-order at BBTS, or is this a RobotKingdom thing only?
bagelsncheesey
Mini-Con

Postby HighPrime » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:31 pm

bagelsncheesey wrote:do you guys think he'll be up for pre-order at BBTS, or is this a RobotKingdom thing only?

I don't see how BBTS (or TFsource) won't have this thing for pre-order, really. It will be more expensive since they will factor in overseas shipping, but I have no doubts BBTS will offer this :) I, too, am waiting for the pre-order on this to go up there. :)
HighPrime
Targetmaster

Postby bagelsncheesey » Mon Apr 26, 2010 1:36 pm

HighPrime wrote:
bagelsncheesey wrote:do you guys think he'll be up for pre-order at BBTS, or is this a RobotKingdom thing only?

I don't see how BBTS (or TFsource) won't have this thing for pre-order, really. It will be more expensive since they will factor in overseas shipping, but I have no doubts BBTS will offer this :) I, too, am waiting for the pre-order on this to go up there. :)

awesome! thanks for the reply. here's to hoping BBTS gets them soon 8)
bagelsncheesey
Mini-Con

Postby Forgotten » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:21 pm

Motto: ""Give me a piece of break" - my 3 year old son"
My theory is that they just have a crapload of trailers left over from the MP-1 Accessory & the MP-4 release. They're just trying to get rid of them.

If I were you i'd give RK a shot. I've ordered plenty from them and been totally satisfied every time. Fair warning though, if in US first shipment you get from them usually gets stuck in customs for a couple of days. After the initial one me & my friends have gotten our stuff within the week with very reasonable shipping rates.
Currently searching for Cybertron Supreme Starscream & G2 Go-Bots Megatron, Complete at good prices. PM if you can help please.
Forgotten
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 8
Watch Forgotten on YouTube
Buy from Forgotten on eBay

Postby Jenus » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Motto: ""Advice is a privilege not a right.""
Weapon: Neptune Sword
HighPrime wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
HighPrime wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Very simple:

Make sense?

Could be.

Another theory I have is that the trailer-less mold version has been released more, so they are just evening things out:

MP-1
MP-1 (re-release)
MP-2
MP-2 (re-release)
MP-1B

MP-4
MP-4 (re-release)
MP-4S

Or, could be that this is a big event, so might as well pull out all the stops.

In summary of the theories presented:

1.)Screen accurate diorama.
2.)Even out the trailer/trailer-less releases.
3.)Watershed moment in TF history, so release the version that won't shortchange it.
4.)Add distinction between MP-1B and MP-1S.

All the ways you guys mentioned makes sense, thanks guys.
"Credit goes to Samsonator for this awesome sig"
Jenus
Vehicon
News Credits: 6
Buy from Jenus on eBay
Intelligence: 7
Courage: 6
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby HighPrime » Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:47 pm

Forgotten wrote:My theory is that they just have a crapload of trailers left over from the MP-1 Accessory & the MP-4 release. They're just trying to get rid of them.

If I were you i'd give RK a shot. I've ordered plenty from them and been totally satisfied every time. Fair warning though, if in US first shipment you get from them usually gets stuck in customs for a couple of days. After the initial one me & my friends have gotten our stuff within the week with very reasonable shipping rates.

The MP-1 accessory wasn't manufactured by TT. that was a 3rd party add-on by Justitoys (for the most part).

I'm not a big fan of RK. Their 'inventory' system, to be very frank, sucks. Twice since I've ordered from them them, they contact me telling me they 'can't find the stock,' or they're out, and they don't refund the money right away. Another strike against them. I've had to file claims with PayPal to get them to give me my money back. In fact, I'm a day or 2 away from having to file a claim, AGAIN...

Additionally, they make you pay upfront for pre-orders. BBTS doesn't make you do that, and their systems let's you cancel or add to your orders at any time.

The only time I order from RK is when I feel like rolling the dice for some older, hard to come by TF... and I emphasize "ROLL THE DICE..."

To end on a positive note, they do ship fast when they properly calculate their inventory.

rant over...
HighPrime
Targetmaster

Postby Gutter Bunny » Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:28 am

BBts has the preorder up now.
Gutter Bunny
Brainmaster

Postby HighPrime » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:17 am

Gutter Bunny wrote:

BBTS has the preorder up now.

Yikes... $275... pre-ordered, though :)

144 left as of this post.
HighPrime
Targetmaster

Postby bagelsncheesey » Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:45 am

Gutter Bunny wrote:

BBts has the preorder up now.

yup, saw and ordered!! :APPLAUSE:
bagelsncheesey
Mini-Con

Postby Stockade » Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:17 am

Motto: ""Underwater, no one can hear Autobots scream!""
Weapon: Sunami Blaster
Awesome! cant wait to get Hot Head for HH and as soon as i hear from my contact about Henkei Convoy im ordering another one for FP Trailer. I would really like to get some MP's but not really in my budget right at the moment.

Seacons: Hunt to live, Live to Hunt!
Stockade
Gestalt
News Credits: 2
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 9
Skill: 7

Postby HighPrime » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:47 am

HighPrime wrote:
Gutter Bunny wrote:

BBTS has the preorder up now.

Yikes... $275... pre-ordered, though :)

144 left as of this post.

Selling briskly... 88 remain at this point.
HighPrime
Targetmaster

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INCREDIBLE HULK #180 facsimile Marvel Comics 2023 ptg MAY230701 (CA) Trimpe"
INCREDIBLE HULK #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETECTIVE COMICS #58 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 0723DC204 Penguin (CA)Ray+more"
NEW!
DETECTIVE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #123 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2024 ptg 1123DC804 123A"
FLASH #123 Facsimi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #1 Facsimile Edition Cvr C blank DC Comics 2023 ptg 0723DC203 1C (CA)Kane"
BATMAN #1 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ADVENTURE COMICS #260 Facsimile Cvr A DC Comics 2023 0923DC263 (CA) Swan + Kaye"
ADVENTURE COMICS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALL-AMERICAN COMICS #16 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 0823DC209 Green Lantern"
ALL-AMERICAN COMIC ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BATMAN #5 Facsimile Cvr B foil DC Comics 2023 ptg 0923DC269 5B (CA) Kane"
BATMAN #5 Facsimil ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #123 Facsimile Cvr C foil DC Comics 2024 ptg 1123DC806 123C"
FLASH #123 Facsimi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #1 facsimile Cvr C blank sketch DC Comics 2023 0923DC273 1C"
WONDER WOMAN #1 fa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #1 Facsimile Ed PURPLE FOIL Dynamite Comics DEC220641 (CA) Madureira"
GARGOYLES #1 Facsi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WONDER WOMAN #1 facsimile Cvr C foil DC Comics 2023 0723DC814 1C (CA) Perez"
WONDER WOMAN #1 fa ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MARVEL FAMILY #1 Facsimile DC Comics 2022 0822DC823 (W) Binder (A/CA) Beck"
MARVEL FAMILY #1 F ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CRISIS ON INFINITE EARTHS #1 Facsimile Cvr C blank DC Comics 2024 0324DC133 1C"
NEW!
CRISIS ON INFINITE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FLASH #123 Facsimile DC Comics 2023 ptg 1122DC116 (CA) Infantino + Anderson"
FLASH #123 Facsimi ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Sludge" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Misfire and Aimless" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Acid Storm" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Firefly Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON