This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

"Transformers 3" Chicago filming starts July 4

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

"Transformers 3" Chicago filming starts July 4

Postby Seibertron » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:23 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
From ReelChicago.com ...

Starting July 4 and filming for seven weeks, director Michael Bay’s “Transformers 3” will shoot in Chicago, which along with Moscow, will be “the focus of the big action sequences,” according to Bay’s official website.

Chicago Film Office director Rich Moskal calls the upcoming big-budget shoot “a blockbuster in every sense of the word; in terms of economic impact, stunts and special effects.”

Read the full article here at ReelChicago.com.

Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: "Transformers 3" Chicago filming starts July 4

Postby Liftgate » Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:38 pm

Motto: ""I can fix anything.""
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Well this is good. I won't yet be back from my Botcon trip by the 4th, but should be able to catch some of the other stuff if it's really going to be happening for 7 weeks.
Liftgate
Fuzor
Strength: 7
Intelligence: N/A
Courage: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby BLACKWAR » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:09 pm

ooohh man i so wish i could go, you know, to be down there when they're filiming

and kick michael bay's teeth out, curbstomp shitface ladouche, and put megan fox in a box... undecided yet what to do with her and in what order

Apparently the homicide rate in chicago is about one per day on average... fingers crossed its where bay is
BLACKWAR

Postby Seibertron » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:31 pm

BLACKWAR wrote:ooohh man i so wish i could go, you know, to be down there when they're filiming

and kick michael bay's teeth out, curbstomp shitface ladouche, and put megan fox in a box... undecided yet what to do with her and in what order

Apparently the homicide rate in chicago is about one per day on average... fingers crossed its where bay is

Please refrain from making comments like this. It's completely unnecessary. If you don't like Bay, fine. But you don't need to make comments of this inappropriate nature here on Seibertron.com.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby BLACKWAR » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:50 pm

why not? i'm a tf fan, and this is a board to voice my opinion, what did I do wrong?
Are there kids reading these? coz i've seen swearing on your forum. Is it about the carnal things i said about michael bay? coz i have no control over his fate anyway, so what does it matter...
Please educate me
BLACKWAR

Postby Seibertron » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:05 am

BLACKWAR wrote:why not? i'm a tf fan, and this is a board to voice my opinion, what did I do wrong?
Are there kids reading these? coz i've seen swearing on your forum. Is it about the carnal things i said about michael bay? coz i have no control over his fate anyway, so what does it matter...
Please educate me

Yes it is about the "carnal things" that you said about Michael Bay. You are more than welcome to voice your opinion or voice your displeasure at the film franchise and the people involved with it, but you are not welcome to make comments that you think Michael Bay (or anyone else for that matter) should die. That type of comment is inappropriate. It's not the type of atmosphere I want to have at Seibertron.com.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby BLACKWAR » Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:11 am

hahaha alright there reverend
BLACKWAR

Postby Albershide » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:24 am

Seibertron wrote:
BLACKWAR wrote:ooohh man i so wish i could go, you know, to be down there when they're filiming

Please refrain from making comments like this. It's completely unnecessary. If you don't like Bay, fine. But you don't need to make comments of this inappropriate nature here on Seibertron.com.

Blackwar you need to go out more often and get a girl man. Stop playing those shooters for grownups. You need to get your aggression somewhere else. Go play paintball or something.
Albershide
Vehicon
News Credits: 24

Postby BLACKWAR » Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:34 am

Albershide wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

Blackwar you need to go out more often and get a girl man. Stop playing those shooters for grownups. You need to get your aggression somewhere else. Go play paintball or something.

I have a girlfriend, own a gun, and if your as much an internet idiot as i think you are, can find out where you live...

oh i read your earlier posts, i see now why your so ticked off is coz you love rotf, haha, tool
BLACKWAR

Postby Albershide » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:02 am

BLACKWAR wrote:
Albershide wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

I have a girlfriend, own a gun, and if your as much an internet idiot as i think you are, can find out where you live...

oh i read your earlier posts, i see now why your so ticked off is coz you love rotf, haha, tool

Hahahahaha. He has a gun. So now you are threatening me??? You are such a hero to do this in the internet, not face to face. What a looser. Start act as a grownup and think before you post inappropriate comments.

Oh, I am waiting you to find me. Haahahahahaha.
Albershide
Vehicon
News Credits: 24

Postby SlyTF1 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:44 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
Weapon: Sword
BLACKWAR wrote:
Albershide wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

OOh. There are so many things I can say to this...damn, whats the right one? Bullshit, there are just too many comebacks to choose from :BANG_HEAD:
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
News Credits: 37
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube
Alt Mode: The entire universe
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 10+
Firepower: Infinity

Postby SEXFIGHTER » Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:03 am

Motto: "The sneaky and un-manly will awake the sleeping power of Unicron.."
Weapon: Armor Axe

That was funny that mate. :lol: I wouldn't take this forum too seriously and start losing your temper if i were you though, they'll ban you. That was funny in a twisted way though i must admit.
SEXFIGHTER
Fuzor
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Forgotten » Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:53 am

Motto: ""Give me a piece of break" - my 3 year old son"
Cool. I hope you are going to show up as an extra Ryan. It would be quite fun to spot somebody in a scene with a Seibertron t-shirt on. As for the rest of this forum, you guys don't need to pull that stuff here. This is a fun site, not some GTA forum.
Currently searching for Cybertron Supreme Starscream & G2 Go-Bots Megatron, Complete at good prices. PM if you can help please.
Forgotten
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 8
Watch Forgotten on YouTube
Buy from Forgotten on eBay

Postby First-Aid » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:44 am

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
BLACKWAR wrote:
Albershide wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

AS a legal expert, I should like to point out to you that- due to your previous comments- Ryan would have the legal recourse to have you found and arrested on any of the following charges: assault (remember assault is not a physical attack; it can be classified as verbal intent to harm battery is the actual physical contact)or conspiracy to commit a terrorist action. I suggest you refrain from further comments.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 2

Postby SlyTF1 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:58 am

Motto: "If my first sacrifice wasn't enough, maybe you would prefer to pay with your funky blood."
First-Aid wrote:
BLACKWAR wrote:
Albershide wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

AS a legal expert, I should like to point out to you that- due to your previous comments- Ryan would have the legal recourse to have you found and arrested on any of the following charges: assault (remember assault is not a physical attack; it can be classified as verbal intent to harm battery is the actual physical contact)or conspiracy to commit a terrorist action. I suggest you refrain from further comments.

I was thinking the same thing when I first read it.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby SlyTF1 » Wed Apr 28, 2010 9:03 am

And you know, now that youve said this on the internet Bays' probobly gonna have snipers'n **** on the roofs.
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby Dagon » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:34 pm

Motto: "Ain't nobody got time fo dat....."
Weapon: Null-Ray Rifle
I still think it'd be fun to show up wearing Transformer t-shirts and try to get on camera. I still believe it would open a time vortex or some such thing.
Dagon
Faction Commander
Buy from Dagon on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 2
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby AutobotTrainer » Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:48 pm

Motto: "Rule number two: Double Tap."
Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
When threads get like this, I always enjoy the folks that keep commenting as if nothing bad is happening. It is sort of like the kids trying to play in the living room while the parents pull out knives and the cops and DHS are walking in the door... :-$
No thing that is created by humans is infallable.

Help! I need:
The chin piece for Animated Shockwave/Longarm (grey)
One pistol for TF:ROTF Brawn
AutobotTrainer
Minibot
News Credits: 1

Postby chevymantf » Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:17 pm

i agree with BLACKWAR, **** MICHAEL BAY that piece of **** should die for ruining transformers :APPLAUSE:
chevymantf
Mini-Con

Postby Steamed_Ham » Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:49 am

I wouldn't mind some fresh blood in the directing chair either, but what ya gonna do? The only way Bay could get taken off this series is if one of his efforts underperformed at the Box Office. I enjoyed the last movie, up to a point, for what it was and I hope I'll enjoy this one for what it is too.

"And you call them steamed hams despite the fact that they are obviously grilled?"
Steamed_Ham
Micromaster

Postby Liftgate » Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:53 pm

Motto: ""I can fix anything.""
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
AutobotTrainer wrote:When threads get like this, I always enjoy the folks that keep commenting as if nothing bad is happening. It is sort of like the kids trying to play in the living room while the parents pull out knives and the cops and DHS are walking in the door... :-$

Egh. Anything movie related always brings out the wackos it seems. Like chevymantf for instance. It's ok to have different opinions, but no one wants to hear it when you're not contributing to a discussion and toss logic and rational thinking out the window and start talking like these two bozos.

And to the moderators, yeah, it's not normally good to say things like I just did, but when someone starts talking about killing or people dying, you should just ban them.
Liftgate
Fuzor
Strength: 7
Intelligence: N/A
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby SlyTF1 » Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:11 pm

chevymantf wrote:i agree with BLACKWAR, **** MICHAEL BAY that piece of **** should die for ruining transformers :APPLAUSE:

Hey, just like you :D Naw thats childish and outlandish, I shouldnt have done that. :roll:
I Am.
SlyTF1
Faction Commander
Watch SlyTF1 on YouTube

Postby Lastjustice » Thu Apr 29, 2010 8:18 pm

Motto: ""Laws only exist when there's someone there to enforce them.""
Weapon: Laser-Guided Proton Missile Cannons
Yes when comes these movies, apparently common decency is allowed go out the window, and anyone who stands in way of that must all be tarred and feathered. Plenty of internet personalities saw fit to insult people and suggest death camps for fans, so is this surprising,No. Like nerdrage turns people into poop flinging monkeys.

I've disliked plenty of things, but I don't think something turning out in a way that I didn't like deems be right snuff out life. I hated Spiderman 3, I'm not going physically harm anyone involved in the process of making it or threaten them over it. When did Transformers fans start sounding like extremist groups who kill people who misrepresent their prophets? One you're just taking something fictional waaay too seriously if those thoughts run thru your head. It brings shame to fans of anything when people act like this. (which reminds me of this,the 3rd part http://screwattack.com/videos/TGO-Episode-33-Building-A-Better-Gamer?utm_medium=bt.io-twitter&utm_source=direct-bt.io&utm_content=backtype-tweetcount ,*there is swearing in it* people on the web seem think it's acceptable talk about people like they re worthless, Even directly to them. I'm not sure how this became acceptable.)

Freedom is the right of all sentient life. You have the right to hate it, and bay has the right to make it. You don't like it, don't watch it. It's the third film, if you haven't figured out by now these films aren't for you then you're just being a glutton for punishment. Like any thing in transformers a new version will eventually crop up. Just a matter of time. Just ignore the parts you don't like(act as if they didn't happen.), and enjoy the parts you do. It's simple, no one needs be harmed for this to work.

If I'm still in town by time this happens I hope to check out the action. I might be transferring before then, so see what happens. I'd love be an extra in this puppy.
"The question that once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own. And yet, how ironic...for I now find that I have no choice at all! I am a warrior...let the battle be joined." —Dinobot
Lastjustice
Headmaster Jr
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8
Skill: 6

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K13 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K13 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #6 Cvr B IDW Comic 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 6B (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS #6 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E17 ARCEE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E17 ARCEE Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cover B IDW Comic Book 2019 BOLD NEW ERA SIEGE 5B (CA) Whitman"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Co ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K23 PREDACON SCORPONOK Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe 2021 New"
WFC-K23 PREDACON S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Earthrise Deluxe Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-E18 AIRWAVE Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-E15 RACE TRACK PATROL Transformers Earthrise Micromasters Hasbro 2020 New"
NEW!
WFC-E15 RACE TRACK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K2 RATTRAP Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2020 New"
WFC-K2 RATTRAP Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN + HIGHJUMP Transformers Siege Micromasters Off-Road Patrol"
WFC-S33 POWERTRAIN ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Dead End Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Trailbreaker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Menasor, 8.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Battle Core Optimus Prime Figure" on AMAZON