This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Auctions for Unreleased Movie Scouts Online!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Auctions for Unreleased Movie Scouts Online!

Postby Nekoman » Mon May 03, 2010 6:23 pm

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Seibertron.com owner Ryan Yzquierdo is selling the very hard to find Scout class figures that were to be released as a part of the 2007 movie toy line. For unknown reasons these releases never saw the light of day, making them all the more tempting for your collection:

Decepticon Reverb

Gunbarrel

Backtrack

Or all three in one lot!

Not got the cash? Sucks to be you, but you can enjoy galleries of these rarities in the near future, right here at Seibertron.com!
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Re: Auctions for Unreleased Movie Scouts Online!

Postby Editor » Mon May 03, 2010 6:42 pm

Motto: ""I'm not even supposed to be here today!""
Weapon: Shotgun
Reverb is brilliant.

But I doubt I'll be able to win that one.
http://www.seibertron.com/heavymetalwar/team_view.php?id=27919
Once I ran an Anime festival with over 6,000 attendees. Now... not so much.
Editor
City Commander
News Credits: 9
Watch Editor on YouTube
Buy from Editor on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 7
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby Tirade » Mon May 03, 2010 6:47 pm

Weapon: Diffraction Sword
Ok, is there any reason shipping and handling is $36.25? I don't think people mind when insurance is included, but that total is still high. I know the S/H varies by location, but it shouldn't cost $36.25 to ship to the west coast. Error in the listing perhaps? One too many digits in the shipping calculator?
Tirade
Minibot
Buy from Tirade on eBay
Strength: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5
Skill: 8

Postby Ungie » Mon May 03, 2010 7:21 pm

Motto: "Hoo-hah! Cherry Soda!"
Weapon: Quasar Cannon
im SO Atracted to the Backtrack. I hope i get it
Ungie
Fuzor
Watch Ungie on YouTube
Buy from Ungie on eBay
Strength: 5
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 4
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Mindmaster » Mon May 03, 2010 7:26 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Oh, come on! I can't even buy online :BANG_HEAD: ! But, other than that, the first two? Bought. :ic$: =P~ :lol:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Seibertron » Mon May 03, 2010 8:14 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Tirade wrote:Ok, is there any reason shipping and handling is $36.25? I don't think people mind when insurance is included, but that total is still high. I know the S/H varies by location, but it shouldn't cost $36.25 to ship to the west coast. Error in the listing perhaps? One too many digits in the shipping calculator?

Shipping and handling should not be that high. It's entered as 2 to 3 pounds in a 14x14x14 box. For Chicago zips it shows at shipping for priority mail to be $6.70. Do you have express mail selected? That still sounds high even for express mail.

What's your zip code so that I can test it out? If you're not comfortable giving me your zip ... can you give us one that's nearby at least?
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 9
Skill: 10+

Postby Seibertron » Mon May 03, 2010 8:19 pm

Seibertron wrote:
Tirade wrote:Ok, is there any reason shipping and handling is $36.25? I don't think people mind when insurance is included, but that total is still high. I know the S/H varies by location, but it shouldn't cost $36.25 to ship to the west coast. Error in the listing perhaps? One too many digits in the shipping calculator?

Shipping and handling should not be that high. It's entered as 2 to 3 pounds in a 14x14x14 box. For Chicago zips it shows at shipping for priority mail to be $6.70. Do you have express mail selected? That still sounds high even for express mail.

What's your zip code so that I can test it out? If you're not comfortable giving me your zip ... can you give us one that's nearby at least?

Hm ... from me to Redding, CA 96003 it says

Service Estimated delivery* Price
US Postal Service Priority Mail 5-6 business days $36.25
US Postal Service Express Mail 4 business days $33.80

Which is totally inaccurate. Looking into it ...

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. Are all of my auctions like that for you?
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby HighPrime » Mon May 03, 2010 8:20 pm

Motto: "Wake up with the King!"
Seibertron wrote:

That's the problem, 14x14x14 is oversize. 12x12x12 is where oversize begins. Lower one of the sides to like, "4." Problem will be solved :)
HighPrime
Targetmaster
News Credits: 10
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 4
Courage: 10

Postby Seibertron » Mon May 03, 2010 8:25 pm

Apparently 12" is the breaking point. Man when did the Post Office's rates get all screwed up?

http://postcalc.usps.gov/

How do I estimate shipping if I don't know how large the box will be that the item gets shipped in if the user does combined shipping?
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby HighPrime » Mon May 03, 2010 8:37 pm

Seibertron wrote:Apparently 12" is the breaking point. Man when did the Post Office's rates get all screwed up?

http://postcalc.usps.gov/

How do I estimate shipping if I don't know how large the box will be that the item gets shipped in if the user does combined shipping?

You can tell the buyer to wait for an invoice from you with combined shipping charges. Or, you can refund the overage if the buyer paid too much (which I also do).

I wouldn't worry about size too much. Just get the weight and use a box size of 10x8x6. I always use this and never have a problem with excess shipping charges for the buyer.
HighPrime
Targetmaster

Postby JRFitzpatrick7 » Mon May 03, 2010 8:47 pm

Motto: "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
My god... I thought I had the only set! Ryan you should add a small gallery of MOSC pics of these! Beautiful figures in person, I'm tempted as hell to bid but I think I will step aside for another fan, I did just get those botcon Breakdowns (1 and 2), Flamewar, Nightracer and all of Shattered Glass... I will stand aside on these guys. Good luck everyone.

Edit: hmmm my bank account seems to be severely overdrawn...
Seibertron wrote:

Seibertron.com is a Transformers fansite. It is not a fansite about 3rd party products. I do NOT care for 3rd party products. I am TIRED of seeing the stuff here on this site. That's all it comes down to.

JRFitzpatrick7
Headmaster Jr
Buy from JRFitzpatrick7 on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Seibertron » Mon May 03, 2010 8:59 pm

JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:My god... I thought I had the only set! Ryan you should add a small gallery of MOSC pics of these! Beautiful figures in person, I'm tempted as hell to bid but I think I will step aside for another fan, I did just get those botcon Breakdowns (1 and 2), Flamewar, Nightracer and all of Shattered Glass... I will stand aside on these guys. Good luck everyone.

Don't worry ... I've got my own set that I'll be taking photos of tonight. No MOSC for me! Hell, I'd bust open the G2 Protectobots and Stunticons as well so that I could take pics for you guys. Die-hard fans of those better hope I never get my hands on those. :D
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Seibertron » Mon May 03, 2010 9:03 pm

HighPrime wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

That's the problem, 14x14x14 is oversize. 12x12x12 is where oversize begins. Lower one of the sides to like, "4." Problem will be solved :)

I went though and edited all of the ones that I could still edit to 12x12x12. I added UPS shipping to all of the auctions so that hopefully people can see a comparison and not be scared off by the USPS rates on the other ones.

Do the shipping rates look better to you guys now?

Kind of frustrating since it showed $6.00 or $6.70 for me for most of them so I thought everything was OK for all my auctions. That makes sense since it would be shipping from my zip to my zip but you'd think eBay would give you some kind of a gauge or warning to let you know.

Ah well. thank you for pointing this out to me guys. I appreciate it.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Tue May 04, 2010 5:49 am

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Better yet, just try to ship flat rate priority mail. "If it fits, it ships"...

Well, I'm watching these like a hawk. I'm not sure if I can swing a big total this close to BotCon, but we'll see.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Intelligence: 10+

Postby HighPrime » Tue May 04, 2010 5:55 am

Razorclaw0000 wrote:Better yet, just try to ship flat rate priority mail. "If it fits, it ships"...

Well, I'm watching these like a hawk. I'm not sure if I can swing a big total this close to BotCon, but we'll see.

These guys aren't 'that' expensive, relatively speaking. A previous set on eBay sold for under $150. And there's already another set up besides Seibertron's 2 sets. Plus, another member in this thread says he has a set, which leads me to believe there's more out than we (or I) might think. Certainly these are rare, though.

IMO, the only reason these will get out of control might be because of the craze these featured auctions create :lol: Or perhaps to send Seibertron off with a nice wedding present :)
HighPrime
Targetmaster

Postby Prime Evil » Tue May 04, 2010 6:06 am

Motto: "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Well, if it wasn't for Botcon, I'd be able to try for this auction, but I can't. Damn it all to heck. I want those two combaticons badly!
facebook
PSN:Kalibr3Fyre
Transfandom's resident Junglist
Botcon Twitter re: Botcon 2012, "This set is not TFA" :D

Fans Project- Highly Recommend any and all products
Hasbro- Need more Generations toys peas
HeadRobots- Awesome, looking fwd to more good products
Perfect Effect- OK, looking fwd to more lil bots.
Prime Evil
Godmaster
News Credits: 23

Postby Higear » Tue May 04, 2010 7:10 am

Not got the cash? Sucks to be you? SHEESH. GMAB!!! Id rather have Japanese rare than recycled 5 times through just to make a buck but if TFTM dealer samples float your boat go for it.
Higear
Mini-Con

Postby JRFitzpatrick7 » Tue May 04, 2010 9:19 am

Motto: "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war."
Seibertron wrote:
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:My god... I thought I had the only set! Ryan you should add a small gallery of MOSC pics of these! Beautiful figures in person, I'm tempted as hell to bid but I think I will step aside for another fan, I did just get those botcon Breakdowns (1 and 2), Flamewar, Nightracer and all of Shattered Glass... I will stand aside on these guys. Good luck everyone.

Don't worry ... I've got my own set that I'll be taking photos of tonight. No MOSC for me! Hell, I'd bust open the G2 Protectobots and Stunticons as well so that I could take pics for you guys. Die-hard fans of those better hope I never get my hands on those. :D

how did you come upon three sets?! I can't wait for the galleries! You are borderline crazy. I mean I would be satisfied with a MOSC gallery but the fact that you are willing to go above and beyond for this site, this community, this 25 year history, it's really a great thing.
Seibertron wrote:

Seibertron.com is a Transformers fansite. It is not a fansite about 3rd party products. I do NOT care for 3rd party products. I am TIRED of seeing the stuff here on this site. That's all it comes down to.

JRFitzpatrick7
Headmaster Jr
Buy from JRFitzpatrick7 on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7

Postby HighPrime » Tue May 04, 2010 11:21 am

**DELETED by poster***
HighPrime
Targetmaster

Postby Chaoslock » Tue May 04, 2010 1:58 pm

Seibertron wrote:

I know some hardcore MISB collectors that would track anybody down for even mentioning opening 20-year old figures, not alone figures so rare as the G2 protectobots :lol:
GENERATION 1: THE EPIC ORIGINS! -Hasbro

"Autobots, Buster Witwicky killed Primus. Kill on sight!" - broadcast from Urban Dead

Psychout wrote:Never, ever take the internet seriously, especially not when its on a website dedicated to giant cartoon robots from outer space.
Chaoslock
Faction Commander
News Credits: 7
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Courage: 9

Postby Seibertron » Tue May 04, 2010 2:17 pm

Chaoslock wrote:
Seibertron wrote:

I know some hardcore MISB collectors that would track anybody down for even mentioning opening 20-year old figures, not alone figures so rare as the G2 protectobots :lol:

I've got plenty that are sealed that I'll be busting open, particularly later G1 and early G2 items, just so I can do galleries at some point. I enjoy opening them after all this time ... brings back childhood memories. Applying the stickers is another favorite part of opening up a brand new old school figure.
Seibertron
Site Owner

Postby Phill_D » Tue May 04, 2010 2:21 pm

These things are easy to buy if you know where to look.

I've got a set of the 3 on their way to me for a total of $41.12

The price IS going up for them from the supplier, but not sure if it's due to his supply or through wanting more money.

Although I've told people how to get them, I'm STILL getting people asking me to buy them on their behalf.

Phill
Phill_D
Mini-Con

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Tue May 04, 2010 3:55 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
I don't understand the popularity of these figures, they are just energon and cybertron toys repackaged in Transformers movie packaging. Just get the originals and save some money.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Tue May 04, 2010 4:05 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Unicronic wrote:I don't understand the popularity of these figures, they are just energon and cybertron toys repackaged in Transformers movie packaging. Just get the originals and save some money.

They aren't repackages. They're brand new decos. I'll probably top out at about $100 shipped for all three based on the apparent availability.
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Intelligence: 10+

Postby genozaur » Tue May 04, 2010 6:31 pm

HOLY FRIJOLIES IS THAT HELICOPTOR LIMB MEANT TO BE DEATHCOBRA?

SERIOUSLY

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Deathcobra_%28SG%29

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Deathcobra

lets see know we got killbison/blight in energon as a double barroled tank limb

we got hellbat/terradive as a a-10 warthog plane limb

we got gaihawk/skydive in revenge of the fallen as a second a-10 warthog plane limb

we got drilhorn/blastoff as a second double barroled tank limb

with revenge of the fallen barricade onslaught making it 5 for 5 so far

now if they would just do a blue and silver white colored repaint of energon stormjet to complete the set

that and actually release rotf reverb as deathcobra to make it 7 for 7 all around
genozaur
Minibot

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers SHATTERED GLASS #1 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2021 1RI (CA) Milne 230305D"
Transformers SHATT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 6th ptg Image Comics 2024 1023IM995 (CA) Burnett (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 6th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #10 Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Baker (W) Budiansky 210422A"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 1B GI JOE 1023IM260 (CA) Aja (W) WIlliamson"
DUKE #1 Cvr B Imag ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #12 RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 NOV210460 12RI (CA) Jones"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #17 Cvr A IDW Comics 2022 APR221591 17A (CA) Yurcaba"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #35 Marvel Comics 1987 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231010P"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 4A 210411A"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #50 Marvel Comics 1989 (W) Budiansky (A/CA) Delbo 230915U"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #1 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 MAR238214 1B (CA) Young (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #1 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #43 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Macchio (CA) Trimpe 231222W"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #3 4th ptg Image Comics 2024 1123IM892 (CA) Torque (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #3 4th ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #13 Cover B IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 13B (CA) Miyao JUL190684"
TRANSFORMERS #13 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #12 Marvel Comics 1986 (A/CA) Trimpe (W) Budiansky 230926J"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Battleslash" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Slug" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Voyager Class Motormaster Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 06 Voyager Class Movie 1 Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Grax and Skullsmasher" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Swindle" on AMAZON