This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Decepticon Motormaster to make an appearance at BotCon

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

Decepticon Motormaster to make an appearance at BotCon

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Wed May 05, 2010 6:15 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
You may remember when Decepticon Motormaster showed up at an Auto Show in Tennessee last fall. Well, it seems the folks behind the project are going to bring their lovingly recreated Kenworth K100E to BotCon this year.

Head on over to the site and check out June's calendar. Will BotCon feature them as an official guest, or will they be crashing through the gates (figuratively!) of the Swan and Dolphin resorts?
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: Decepticon Motormaster to make an appearance at BotCon

Postby Mkall » Wed May 05, 2010 6:20 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
I had better be woken up saturday morning by a loud crash only to run downstairs and find this truck has crashed into the Dolphin's lobby. Any other entrance will be disappointing.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Mindmaster » Wed May 05, 2010 6:40 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
STUNTICONS! That's what they were called! In the post about the first images of Doubleclutch and Mudslinger, the Rallybots reminded me of them. Anyway, back to this post. Man, wish I could make it to BotCon. If I ever do, I'll be in heaven...
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity

Postby vegetacron » Wed May 05, 2010 6:50 pm

Weapon: Spinning Augers
That intro movie to that motormaster site is pretty awesome, but its a teaser. I think i woulda crapped myself if that thing woulda jumped up and transformed into the robot Motormaster.
vegetacron
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

Postby nemesis-prime » Wed May 05, 2010 7:14 pm

:-? WHY IS HE NOT IN THE MOVIE BAY
nemesis-prime
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 12

Postby Flashwave » Wed May 05, 2010 7:21 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
That, is a beautiful rendition... of his feet. However, Moto needs his trailer/legs/torso/arms/head/base thingy.
Flashwave
City Commander
News Credits: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7

Postby Wheeljack35 » Wed May 05, 2010 8:54 pm

Oh I have motormaster as a facebook freind.It'll be cool to see him in person.
Wheeljack35
City Commander
News Credits: 26
Watch Wheeljack35 on YouTube

Postby nsp.prime » Thu May 06, 2010 12:21 am

Motto: "Megan Fox"
Weapon: Laser-Guided Sword
he's pretty tight. Glad he's made a few appearances as I live in Tn and he's owned/worked on right down the road from me. sniffle. It's the closest i'll get this year to my 1st Botcon yet to come. He is awesome looking. Retro and styled for the movies... i'm sure many of you will like him lots of money and Transformers love put into that man. I thought he was Nemesis at first sitting in the snow until Mr. Mcall corrected me ;)
nite. I'm off to Dallas. speaking of that... i'll post in TF toys section a little something.
Did Optimus Prime really say "a booby trap caught two boobies?"

LOOKING FOR: Reasonable...G1 DEVASTATOR and UNICRON 25th Toys r us Universe
nsp.prime
Minibot
Strength: 6
Endurance: 8
Skill: 10+

Postby LiKwid » Thu May 06, 2010 12:49 am

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
So something for Botcon is actually confirmed? Amazing :shock:

Hope to get some great pics of Motormaster..That truck looks awesome...
Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
Transformers Earth wars-SiNxBruticus
LiKwid
Gestalt
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Thu May 06, 2010 4:45 am

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
LiKwid wrote:So something for Botcon is actually confirmed? Amazing :shock:

Hope to get some great pics of Motormaster..That truck looks awesome...

Not from BotCon's perspective :-?
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt

Postby Pyrostrata » Thu May 06, 2010 5:42 am

Motto: "Autobots just BORE me!"
Weapon: Flamethrower Cannons
Holy crapsicles! MotorMaster!

I saw the pics of him from the show last year and nearly swooned out of my chair! I am glad I will finally see the King of the Road live and in full-metal-glory!

Pardon me while I go have a fangirl-squee moment.

:CON:
Cannabis Prime wrote:I didn't know a super-sonic jet could park on the grass like that!

Caboose wrote:Time is not made out of lines! Time is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round!

The First Lady of Rage on the Twincast Podcast! http://www.seibertron.com/podcast/

Desperately seeking: Individual weapons (flash included) and missiles for G1 Reflector! PM me if ya got em!
Pyrostrata
Podcast Staff
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 10

Postby BATTLEMASTER IIC » Thu May 06, 2010 6:24 am

When I get the money and time, I think I will get a Freightliner cabover and a 53' trailer and paint them both like Optimus Prime :)
BATTLEMASTER IIC
Vehicon

Postby RiddlerJ » Thu May 06, 2010 7:04 am

Flashwave wrote:That, is a beautiful rendition... of his feet. However, Moto needs his trailer/legs/torso/arms/head/base thingy.

I always figured that since the trailer was essentually a big empty box, all his robot mode components were in the truck cab. When he transforms, they shift into the trailer and that why the cab condenses into just his feet. That method uses less energy that shifting his trailer into subspace like Prime does.
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Flashwave » Thu May 06, 2010 6:37 pm

Motto: "Our society's downfall will not be this war. The war IS our society. That which will get us will be the little things. Some humanoid race, some tossed cannon, the little things that no one looks out for. THAT is for what we must be vigilant."
Weapon: Twin Shoulder-Mounted Rocket Launchers
RiddlerJ wrote:
Flashwave wrote:That, is a beautiful rendition... of his feet. However, Moto needs his trailer/legs/torso/arms/head/base thingy.

I always figured that since the trailer was essentually a big empty box, all his robot mode components were in the truck cab. When he transforms, they shift into the trailer and that why the cab condenses into just his feet. That method uses less energy that shifting his trailer into subspace like Prime does.

Makes some sense, though I'm not sure why he needs to subspace his trailer anyway, since it is a part of his body. Not unlike Onslught or some renditions of Magnus. I guess I'm stuck on Prime's trailer being a tool, whereas Motor's is an essential part of him.

But then, the only Moto I ever had was a decent quality KO.
Flashwave
City Commander

Postby adamassc » Thu May 06, 2010 6:40 pm

Motto: "In one little corner of the universe, there's nothing more irritating than a misfire"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
I'd love to go and see him again. I too live in TN, right down the road from MM's home base. I saw him in the Funfest parade and driving to another show. One of the local shops nearby, the owner told me that the guy is/was hunting for a MIB Motormaster for the cab.
adamassc
Pretender
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 2
Courage: 6
Firepower: 10+

Postby nsp.prime » Sat May 08, 2010 2:20 pm

Motto: "Megan Fox"
Weapon: Laser-Guided Sword
ah. Funfest good times in northeast TN. Send me a pm sometime... i'll add you to a friends list or something on here. ;)
Did Optimus Prime really say "a booby trap caught two boobies?"

LOOKING FOR: Reasonable...G1 DEVASTATOR and UNICRON 25th Toys r us Universe
nsp.prime
Minibot
Strength: 6
Skill: 10+

Postby Windsweeper » Sat May 08, 2010 2:32 pm

Stunticons would be perfect in a Bay movie. High Speed chases with exotic cars are right up his street.

I vote Stunticons for TF3 based on the IDW G1 Ongoing designs. AND USE THAT TRUCK!!!

Was just thinking today about the third party armour/trailer upgrades for Rodimus Prime and Ultra Magnus and how people, quite rightly, have suggested a Powermaster version for Optimus.

Well personally, I'd love a trailer/armour upgrade for Nemesis Prime resembling Motormaster. Motormaster is long overdue an update. That crappy little toy is ill fitting for a Decepticon wanting to take on Prime himself. Anything less than a Voyager is an insult.

I'd settle for an repaint of RID Ultra Magnus. That's a mold that deserves a repaint.

On a side note, Powermaster armour for prime, repainted black could make a passable Legends Menasor (Cybertron repaint). Just a suggestion.

I want my Classics Motormaster!!! There's crushing to be done and I just haven't got the wheels!
Windsweeper
Godmaster

Postby Highbeam » Sat May 08, 2010 10:37 pm

Motto: "Do what you love and do it well."
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
One of my friends sent me a pic of that semi by text a month or so ago! I forgot to ask her what convention it was at, but here's the pic:

Saber Prime wrote:
Sabrblade wrote:
  • 24. ~S.U.V. - Society of Ultimate Villainy*

~ And all this time I thought S.U.V. stood for Sports Utillity Vehicle.
Highbeam
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 3
Alt Mode: Jeep Cherokee
Skill: 7

Postby MotormasterK100 » Wed May 12, 2010 11:37 pm

Motto: ""These wheels are made for crushing...""
Weapon: Cyclone Gun
Hello everyone! What a busy show season it has been! We (Motormaster included)are all looking forward to Botcon this year and hope to see every one of you there. Even if MM is in a bad mood it'll still be a blast! We would also like to announce for the first time on a public server that the upcoming fall issue of Custom Rigs Magazine will have Motormaster featured in a multiple page article and what better a place to announce this than here? Motormaster's last show (which he cleaned house at btw) and some of the teaser pics for the upcoming feature can be seen @ http://www.customrigsmag.com/wildwood-p ... -a-winner/

Also, the editor of the magazine put together a quick teaser video of that evil sounding energon injected V8 which can be viewed here @ http://www.customrigsmag.com/decepticon ... ter-video/

(the only problem was getting Motormaster NOT to crush the cameras :CON: )

If you would like to keep up with Motormaster and what shows/conventions he will be at, check out his website @ http://www.decepticonmotormaster.com or look him up on facebook under Project Motormaster

Thanks!

The Decepticon Motormaster team
"These wheels are made for crushing..."
MotormasterK100
Mini-Con
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 6
Endurance: 10
Skill: 4

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Thu May 13, 2010 6:38 am

I am NOT he!"
The owners of Decepticon Motormaster stopped by to inform us that Motormaster will be featured in an upcoming issue of Custom Rigs Magazine. Read the full details below!

MotormasterK100 wrote:Hello everyone! What a busy show season it has been! We (Motormaster included)are all looking forward to Botcon this year and hope to see every one of you there. Even if MM is in a bad mood it'll still be a blast! We would also like to announce for the first time on a public server that the upcoming fall issue of Custom Rigs Magazine will have Motormaster featured in a multiple page article and what better a place to announce this than here? Motormaster's last show (which he cleaned house at btw) and some of the teaser pics for the upcoming feature can be seen @ http://www.customrigsmag.com/wildwood-p ... -a-winner/

Also, the editor of the magazine put together a quick teaser video of that evil sounding energon injected V8 which can be viewed here @ http://www.customrigsmag.com/decepticon ... ter-video/

(the only problem was getting Motormaster NOT to crush the cameras :CON: )

If you would like to keep up with Motormaster and what shows/conventions he will be at, check out his website @ http://www.decepticonmotormaster.com or look him up on facebook under Project Motormaster

Thanks!

The Decepticon Motormaster team
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt

Postby D-340 » Thu May 13, 2010 7:51 am

nemesis-prime wrote::-? WHY IS HE NOT IN THE MOVIE BAY

Cuz Bay is a dumbass. And he'd likely give him wrecking ball testicles.

"Consider the knowledge dropped."
From ToplessRobot.com:• "Watching Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is marginally better than sh***ing your pants, but it takes a lot longer." Very well put.
D-340
Headmaster

Postby GEEWUN » Thu May 13, 2010 8:30 am

Motto: ""I'm not Psychotic... just Crazy!!!""
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
D-340 wrote:
nemesis-prime wrote::-? WHY IS HE NOT IN THE MOVIE BAY

Cuz Bay is a dumbass. And he'd likely give him wrecking ball testicles.

Ask an obvious question..... Get an obvious answer.....
GEEWUN
Pretender
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SOUNDWAVE Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
SOUNDWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" Junkion action figure 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOMBSHELL Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV1 2022 New"
BOMBSHELL Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Pocket Keychain Dangler 1.5" 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BANZAI-TRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV1 2022 New"
BANZAI-TRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
NEW!
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 1 Retro Figure 2020 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALLIGATICON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" alligator Optimus Prime figure 2023"
ALLIGATICON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHRAPNEL (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
SHRAPNEL (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers SOUNDWAVE Vinyl Figure #37 Retro Toys Gamestop 2021 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLUDGEON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV2 2023 New"
BLUDGEON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 MEGATRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure 2023 New"
G2 MEGATRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HALLOWEEN OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Super7 ReAction Orange 2023 New"
HALLOWEEN OPTIMUS ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Ravage(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Playskool Heroes Rescue Bots Optimus Prime Racing Trailer" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Fortress Maximus" on AMAZON