This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Video Interview - Labeouf on Transformers 3

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Video Interview - Labeouf on Transformers 3

Postby Blurrz » Sat May 15, 2010 11:29 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
The team over at Access was able to recently interview Shia Labeouf. Shia talks about Transformers 3, and his motivation behind trying to make it the "best action movie ever made", and the "best Transformers movie ever". Check out the video interview below!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aB2af3CW0s[/youtube]

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Video Interview - Labeouf on Transformers 3

Postby ConBotFormer » Sat May 15, 2010 1:25 pm

I'm starting to have much more respect for Shia Labeouf.

He really takes his job seriously and he WANTS to. He's mature and passionate about HIS/THEIR work. Seems to me that maybe Shia should be the one in charge of making these TransFormers movies, not Bay.

He really wants this to happen. The best TransFormers movie ever. I hope he can make it happen, even though he has arrogant Bay dragging him and everyone else through crap.

Clearly, Shia loves his job and tries to be proud of his work. Just too damn bad Bay doesn't feel the same way.
ConBotFormer
Minibot
News Credits: 2

Postby UltraPrimal » Sat May 15, 2010 2:23 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
Shia's on the 'roids! :P

BTW Blurrz, why do you always have the best signatures. ;)
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby DavidT » Sat May 15, 2010 4:20 pm

Motto: ""Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us At A Moment Of Our Choosing""
Is it just me or does Shia seem pissed in this interview LOL

CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS Aug. 7 - Aug. 12, 2012: Davidalan26
http://myworld.ebay.com/davidalan26

Check Out My Collection- Updated Sept. 15, 2011: http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18265

DavidT
Brainmaster
News Credits: 88
Buy from DavidT on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Swiftknife24 » Sat May 15, 2010 5:07 pm

Motto: "With a blade, one gets close, personal and feels the kill."
Weapon: Diffraction Sword
You know, he may seem embarrassing in the films, but at least he knows what he's doing (even in the first film he thought some of the things were silly) and at least he has passion and ambition.

Hopefully Sam has matured enough to be at the same level as Shia! He's confident about the writing? I would be, too; Ehren Kruger seems a lot more competent on his own, rather than with those two silly-buggers who wrote the first two (I mean how do you come up with plot-hole filled stories for one sci-fi franchise and then suddenly come up with a damn-good reboot for another?!) Anyway back to Kruger; I'm sure that with his horror-writing background, he can come up with the darker film we're being told we'll have (i.e. targeting humans; please target Mikaela, please target Mikaela... :twisted: Muahahahaha!) So, that and including the acting talent that has been brought for the film...Yep, I'm Optimus-tic about it! :D

(But please, for the love of Primus, do not come up with an 'of the' title!)

I've been compiling a scale list (largest to smallest) of the Film Transformers based on; vehicle/alternate modes (with the best dimension data possible), as many official charts I could find & most crucially, the figures I actually own & desire! If anyone would like a bit of assistance in scale or would simply like a peek at the list, do say so! ^^

(Also been working on something big; I'm a writer, so that's a clue... ;))
Swiftknife24
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Watch Swiftknife24 on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Diem » Sat May 15, 2010 6:40 pm

Swiftknife24 wrote:(But please, for the love of Primus, do not come up with an 'of the' title!)

Transformers: Lord of the Dance.

Transformers: Top o' the Morning To Ye.

Transformers: March of the Penguins (YES!!!!).
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby Straken » Sat May 15, 2010 6:56 pm

Motto: "Bring it!"
Weapon: Electron-Scimitars
ConBotFormer wrote:I'm starting to have much more respect for Shia Labeouf.

He really takes his job seriously and he WANTS to. He's mature and passionate about HIS/THEIR work.

agreed,thou I will back Bay up,hes not the sharpest tool in the shed,but he's one of the strongest,there aren't many who can pull off what Bay can pull off,and at the very least Spielberg agrees,
and as good as the new star trek movie was,I have a feeling Gene Roddenberry is turning in his grave over the entire concept of the movie,it wasnt about space or the final frontier,galactic exploration or humanitarian aid,it was about ego,threw and threw,and that's what killed it for me.
Straken
Micromaster

Postby vectorA3 » Sat May 15, 2010 9:46 pm

Motto: ""You must journey back farther into the matrix for the answer...""
Weapon: Energo-Sword
where was that shot at? A hotel, no doubt, but where? In the US? Florida? Or on the french riviera perhaps? Or Australia?
"So who needs you spineless plasm-heads anyway?!!" -Astrotrain
vectorA3
Brainmaster
News Credits: 1
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Firepower: 8

Postby First-Aid » Sat May 15, 2010 11:03 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
COuple notes...

First off, as someone who has worked in rehabilitation before and is familiar with the type of injury he had, I am simply AMAZED at the progress he has made with his hand! Full range of motion at the very least- I can't say how sensation and strength are, but the fact that he can make a fist is remarkable.

Second, the guy comes off as being "pissed off", but in reality I believe he is just a very high strung, high energy individual. He also seems very candid there. I like that. I've seen a lot of people bash him for TF movies, but I just can't do it. It may be an act, but it's a convincing one if it is: the guy seems genuinely concerned about making quality movies. Good for him.
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2

Postby Blurrz » Sun May 16, 2010 12:24 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
I really like Shia's fiery determination.

UltraPrimal wrote:BTW Blurrz, why do you always have the best signatures. ;)

I guess I've got a knack for it :)
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Swiftknife24 » Sun May 16, 2010 7:13 am

Motto: "With a blade, one gets close, personal and feels the kill."
Weapon: Diffraction Sword
Diem wrote:
Swiftknife24 wrote:(But please, for the love of Primus, do not come up with an 'of the' title!)

Transformers: Lord of the Dance.

Transformers: Top o' the Morning To Ye.

Transformers: March of the Penguins (YES!!!!).

Haha! :lol: Okay, those I will accept!

(Especially the second one!)

Ah Diem, you genius...

I've been compiling a scale list (largest to smallest) of the Film Transformers based on; vehicle/alternate modes (with the best dimension data possible), as many official charts I could find & most crucially, the figures I actually own & desire! If anyone would like a bit of assistance in scale or would simply like a peek at the list, do say so! ^^

(Also been working on something big; I'm a writer, so that's a clue... ;))
Swiftknife24
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Watch Swiftknife24 on YouTube
Intelligence: 7
Endurance: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby primal primus » Sun May 16, 2010 9:16 am

Motto: "Bite my shiny metal ass!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
:KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK: :KREMZEEK:
primal primus
Mini-Con
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby vegetacron » Sun May 16, 2010 1:39 pm

Weapon: Spinning Augers
DavidT wrote:Is it just me or does Shia seem pissed in this interview LOL

Yeah, i noticed it too. I think he was more antsy over something, like he really, REALLY needa smoke or somethin. He was also repeating every answer he gave at least twice. Hes gotta be on drugs.
vegetacron
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 4
Endurance: 9
Courage: 6
Firepower: 1
Skill: 7

Postby Joshua Vallse » Sun May 16, 2010 4:25 pm

Motto: "Build a Giant Robot? Sure it's safe, I mean...it's not like two Stars from a childhood tv show are going to hotwire it and take over the world....right?"
He does strike me as very high strung, but then again working with Bay can do that to you. I mean his first experience on set Bay set loose a pair of attack dogs on him, attack dogs the handelers failed to restrain and Shia was in fact running for his very life.

I think he's justifiably anxious being he goes through alot in these films, and being so he expects the very best from everyone else to make these films worth while being, ya kinda want that when ya nearly die every odd day and such. After seeing ROTF himself, Shia is understandably not happy with what it ended up as, especially considering all that he and the other actors are put through. So i think what goes through his mind while he's speaking is around the lines of,

"This movie better be fantastic or I'm going to kill Bay, I'm going to run him over in that damn Camaro..."

Honestly, I'm surprised he and all the other actors didn't ask for a pay raise in light of Paramounts demand for such a soon turnround.
ImageImage
CLICK HERE: http://youtu.be/WM394EfR2hk
To see what happens to our two troublemakers. So much for my motto!

Also Visit my website for more artwork:
http://joshuavallse.blogspot.com/
http://www.wix.com/JoshuaBallze/Art-Website/
Joshua Vallse
Headmaster Jr

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +06 Voyager WFC 2024 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RATCHET Transformers Studio Series 82 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RATCHET Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Studio Series 81 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELIE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELIE Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SS-118 OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Studio Series Leader Rise Beasts ROTB Takara"
NEW!
SS-118 OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAVAGE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RAVAGE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "EXO-SUIT SPIKE WITWICKY Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class 2022 230131A"
EXO-SUIT SPIKE WIT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FRENZY (RED) Transformers Studio Series 86 SS-115 Core Takara Tomy 2024 New"
NEW!
FRENZY (RED) Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BRAWN Transformers Studio Series 80 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
BRAWN Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JOLT Transformers Studio Series 75 Deluxe ROTF Hasbro 2021 New"
JOLT Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BLURR Transformers Studio Series 86-03 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
BLURR Transformers ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Tailgate" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Chaos on Velocitron 5-Figure Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Autobot Topspin and Freezeout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Smokescreen" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Ironhide Figure" on AMAZON