This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

No BotCon Registration today - Monday 5/17

There is more to Transformers than movies, cartoons, comics and toys. Discuss anything else Transformers here.

No BotCon Registration today - Monday 5/17

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Mon May 17, 2010 1:42 pm

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
We just received this update from Brian Savage:

Brian Savage wrote:And again, no registration today. We have one major issue that is being worked out. We apologize for the delay. In order for the code to be very simple and error free on your end, it is very complicated on our end. We don't want anyone to have a problem with their registration.

On a side note the box art will go online today at BotCon.com.

Thanks for your patience,

Brian

We will post the box art as soon as it's available!

Keep your browser on Seibertron.com for lightning fast BotCon 2010 updates and more!
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Re: No BotCon Registration today - Monday 5/17

Postby FanimusMaximus » Mon May 17, 2010 2:24 pm

Motto: "It's not hard to knock 'em down, it's getting 'em to stay down that's the trick!"
Weapon: High-Velocity Sonic Blaster
WTF?

Burn wrote: Spam. It's what powers the HMW part of the server.

Someone wrote:Meanwhile, Astrotrain told Fanimusmaximus to get godzillabot a nice new haircut.
FanimusMaximus
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby Gandalf » Mon May 17, 2010 2:42 pm

Motto: "Not all those who wander are lost."
Weapon: Sword
The Box art is now online: http://www.botcon.com/BotCon10/con10g2set.cfm.
Gandalf
Fuzor

Postby Rated X » Mon May 17, 2010 3:02 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Somebodys got some serious issues....

If Funpub is an actual business, then somebody needs to be either fired, demoted, fined, or just plain held accountable for this mess. Messing with peoples money is bad for business.
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby primal primus » Mon May 17, 2010 3:28 pm

Motto: "Bite my shiny metal ass!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
:KREMZEEK:
primal primus
Mini-Con
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Naked Magnus » Mon May 17, 2010 3:48 pm

Rated X wrote:Somebodys got some serious issues....

If Funpub is an actual business, then somebody needs to be either fired, demoted, fined, or just plain held accountable for this mess. Messing with peoples money is bad for business.

Agreed. Even though I have never tried to register for a Botcon and am not familiar with their application, I cannot help but think there are already commercial software packages out there that could have been purchased and skinned to do the job. I mean, how many conventions are there in the US each year? How different is the registration process for each convention? Just use an existing product.
Formerly known as "revengeofstarscream"
Naked Magnus
Headmaster Jr

Postby Cheetron » Mon May 17, 2010 4:16 pm

I was looking forward to getting my first ever non attending package this year. It's been a hard year and I saved up a bunch just for this. But now, I don't even want to spend the money on this anymore. I just feel disgusted by this. Sure, they are trying to get things right so registration can work. But still, when are they going to get it right, the day before?
Cheetron
Pretender

Postby LiKwid » Mon May 17, 2010 4:30 pm

Motto: "When In doubt..Invert polarities!!!!"
Weapon: V-Lock Rifle, V-Lock Cannon
I;m tired of being pissed about this..it'll happen when it happens and they'll get my money..In the battle of Man vs Fun Pub...Fun Pub wins.... #-o
Counterpunch wrote:FP sure does provide some F'd up head.

Sell me your Beast wars stuff!!!!
Transformers Earth wars-SiNxBruticus
LiKwid
Gestalt
News Credits: 8
Buy from LiKwid on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby Rated X » Mon May 17, 2010 4:41 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
LiKwid wrote:I;m tired of being pissed about this..it'll happen when it happens and they'll get my money..In the battle of Man vs Fun Pub...Fun Pub wins.... #-o

Does Hasbro even need Funpub ??? Surely they have the money to hire people to create a convention from scratch rather than using a company that creates conventions. Why not just get rid of the middle man ??? Hasbro made enough on the Transformers brand to make it a worthwhile investment. Give Funpub the boot and let them go handle the Hello Kitty and Pez dispenser conventions... :o) :o) :o)
Rated X
Banned
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby Supreme Convoy » Mon May 17, 2010 8:45 pm

Was last year's online registration like this?

Last year was my first time going to BotCon. I didn't register online, I actually stood in line to buy a pass the day of (ugh, what a long line).
Supreme Convoy
Gestalt
News Credits: 34

Postby joevill » Tue May 18, 2010 5:18 am

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
Supreme Convoy wrote:Was last year's online registration like this?

Last year was my first time going to BotCon. I didn't register online, I actually stood in line to buy a pass the day of (ugh, what a long line).

Last year's registration along with every year before was a pdf file that you would have to fill by hand then mail or fax to them.

I waited in that line with my friends when it was open to the public, it was long and slow.
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Return to Transformers General Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Earthspark Warrior Class Hasbro 2023 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan BUMBLEBEE Transformers Rescue Bots 2015 yellow muscle car 201217a"
Rescan BUMBLEBEE T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HEATWAVE Fire Bot Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Playskool 2019 Racecar"
Rescan HEATWAVE Fi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize OPTIMUS PRIME COMMANDER-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool"
Energize OPTIMUS P ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HEATWAVE Fire-Bot Transformers Rescue Bots Academy 2019 Fire Truck"
Rescan HEATWAVE Fi ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Classic Heroes Team Rescue Bots Hasbro 2022 New"
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Feature Bot OPTIMUS PRIME action figure Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2015"
Feature Bot OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan HOT SHOT Transformers Rescue Bots Academy Dragster Car Hasbro 2020 New"
Rescan HOT SHOT Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOIST TOW-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool 191206a"
HOIST TOW-BOT Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Rescan OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Rescue Bots Playskool 2017 New Truck Diaclone"
Rescan OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BOULDER CONSTRUCTION-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2011 Playskool 191206a"
BOULDER CONSTRUCTI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Energize CHASE POLICE-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool 201217a"
Energize CHASE POL ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEDIX DOC-BOT Transformers Rescue Bots 2012 Playskool 191206a"
MEDIX DOC-BOT Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Earthspark Deluxe Mandroid wave Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Class Trypticon" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Thundercracker Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Brawn" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MV5 Titan Changer Megatron Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Decepticon Quake and Chasm" on AMAZON