This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

bbts takara unicron preorder is sold out

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

bbts takara unicron preorder is sold out

Postby dragons » Sat May 22, 2010 5:29 pm

i checked bbts kept coming back and forth if i want to preorder this guy or not his preorder is sold out but its still located on tfsource and other sites
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Re: bbts takara unicron preorder is sold out

Postby bvzxa » Sat May 22, 2010 10:41 pm

Motto: "Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough!!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Well, you better ordere it from other places before they sell out too.
For Transformer reviews go here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxjhKsyGeEojzF_1gfC9yEg
For video games and transformers blog go here
http://greattransformersandvideogamesblog.blogspot.com/
bvzxa
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch bvzxa on YouTube
Buy from bvzxa on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby The Legend » Sun May 23, 2010 2:16 am

bvzxa wrote:Well, you better ordere it from other places before they sell out too.

Why'd you have to go and say that? Now I've ordered one Hasbro will release them at half the preice in a few months, guaranteed. :-(
The Legend
Headmaster Jr

Postby Diem » Sun May 23, 2010 5:39 am

Newsed, thank you.
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Postby --B-- » Sun May 23, 2010 5:54 am

Motto: "Doing things my own way and never giving up!"
Guess my mind is being made up for me!
Check out my sales thread, plenty of Generations, and Reveal the Shield figures for sale!!

generations-rts-deluxes-scouts-and-legends-along-with-voyager-lugnut-for-sale-t78434.php
--B--
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from --B-- on eBay

Postby HighPrime » Sun May 23, 2010 6:36 am

Motto: "Wake up with the King!"
TFsource is out, also.

RobotKingdom has 26 pieces remaining.

Digital-Toys also has stock.

I didn't check elsewhere as I usually shop only at the aforementioned sites, BBTS, and eBay unless I'm really searching for something.
Last edited by HighPrime on Sun May 23, 2010 7:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
HighPrime
Targetmaster
News Credits: 10
Strength: 8
Speed: 4
Endurance: 4
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Rated X » Sun May 23, 2010 7:15 am

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
Cmon Hasbro....bring it home to the USA !!!
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 2
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby joevill » Sun May 23, 2010 7:36 am

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Trikeboy » Sun May 23, 2010 7:45 am

The price plus shipping at Robot Kingdom is less than the price before shipping at bbts. Don't be fools, head there to get it at a decent price (considering).
Watch the first of my youtube series, Friends Transform.

Trikeboy
Brainmaster

Postby Fearing » Sun May 23, 2010 8:06 am

Hope Hasbro sees the demand and does a US release. AT LEAST in time for the 25th anniversary of the movie if not sooner.
Fearing
Mini-Con

Postby HighPrime » Sun May 23, 2010 8:08 am

Trikeboy wrote:The price plus shipping at Robot Kingdom is less than the price before shipping at bbts. Don't be fools, head there to get it at a decent price (considering).

Nope. They make you pay upfront, their inventory system is shaky (at best), and they have a very hard time refunding payments. RK is OK, but having the ability to not pay until item arrives, cancel at any time, and the piece of mind that when I order at BBTS I'm guaranteed my item makes them a no brainer (for me).

That guy will cost me $42.90 to ship to the USA... that makes them MORE expensive. Shipping will cost me $1-3 since I have a pile of loot going at BBTS (another great feature RK is missing...) It's not about a few bucks, though, it's about all of the above. There's absolutely no reason why I'd consider RK for this. Actually, I would never conside them for any preorder..in stock only when I shop there. I don't want to be completely down on RK, so I'll end on a positive note. They do ship very fast.
HighPrime
Targetmaster

Postby Sabrblade » Sun May 23, 2010 8:58 am

Motto: "Can't do a job halfway. What's worth doing is worth doing well, I say."
Weapon: Saber Blade
Said it once, said it twice, I'll say it a thousand times over:
Sabrblade wrote:Dear Hasbro,

Please, please, please put this in the Generations line. :PRAY: :PRAY: :PRAY: We know that you already rereleased the Armada color-schemed figure in the Universe 2008 line, but this is a pure money-maker and will sell like hotcakes! Fans LOVE this kind of stuff and will buy it. Seeing as how much of a winner the Animated Arcee figure was, then this would undoubtly be a gold mine!

Signed,
The Fans

:-B
"When there's gold feathers, punch behind you!!"

Shadowman wrote:This is Sabrblade we're talking about. His ability to store trivial information about TV shows is downright superhuman.
Caelus wrote:My wife pointed out something interesting about the prehistoric Predacons. I said that everyone was complaining because transforming for them mostly consisted of them just standing up-right. She essentially said, 'So? That's what our ancestors did.'
Sabrblade
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 436
Strength: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 9

Postby El Duque » Sun May 23, 2010 9:08 am

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
I did my normal knee-jerk reaction pre-order as soon as they made it available even before the pics. Might as well since you can cancel pre-orders there with no penalty. Pre-order ASAP and cancel if the pics look bad, win win situation.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Kibble » Sun May 23, 2010 9:58 am

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
Rated X wrote:Cmon Hasbro....bring it home to the USA !!!

Considering they just re-released it, what, a year ago, probaby unlikely Hasbro is gonna release it again any time soon.
Kibble
City Commander

Postby Trikeboy » Sun May 23, 2010 10:09 am

HighPrime wrote:
Trikeboy wrote:The price plus shipping at Robot Kingdom is less than the price before shipping at bbts. Don't be fools, head there to get it at a decent price (considering).

Nope. They make you pay upfront, their inventory system is shaky (at best), and they have a very hard time refunding payments. RK is OK, but having the ability to not pay until item arrives, cancel at any time, and the piece of mind that when I order at BBTS I'm guaranteed my item makes them a no brainer (for me).

That guy will cost me $42.90 to ship to the USA... that makes them MORE expensive. Shipping will cost me $1-3 since I have a pile of loot going at BBTS (another great feature RK is missing...) It's not about a few bucks, though, it's about all of the above. There's absolutely no reason why I'd consider RK for this. Actually, I would never conside them for any preorder..in stock only when I shop there. I don't want to be completely down on RK, so I'll end on a positive note. They do ship very fast.

While I do agree that paying up front is a little annoying, I have nothing but praise for Robot Kingdom. My shipping for Unicron came to $17. Considering the size and weight of this guy, that is a steal. I have never had trouble with them. If they would employ a similar service to Pile of Loot and not paying till the item is instock they would be the best site for Transformers.

I also preordered Device Label Blaster. Final price was $40, it is $70 before shipping on bbts. You are overpaying for the conveniece of Pile of Loot. Before you think I am biased I do use bbts and have the Crossfire sets on preorder and in POL. I too suffer from the knee jerk reaction to preorder asap. bbts offer an easy to cancel option and I take advantage of it. If I still like it and can find it cheaper after images get released, I preorder elsewhere.
Last edited by Trikeboy on Sun May 23, 2010 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

Trikeboy
Brainmaster

Postby Kibble » Sun May 23, 2010 10:20 am

Motto: "Life is like a triple-X choose your own adventure..."
Weapon: No Weapon
Robot Kingdom has some great prices...my only fear is if you were to have to send something back for an exchange.
Kibble
City Commander

Postby HighPrime » Sun May 23, 2010 10:37 am

Trikeboy wrote:
HighPrime wrote:

While I do agree that paying up front is a little annoying, I have nothing but praise for Robot Kingdom. My shipping for Unicron came to $17. Considering the size and weight of this guy, that is a steal. I have never had trouble with them. If they would employ a similar service to Pile of Loot and not paying till the item is instock they would be the best site for Transformers.

I also preordered Device Label Blaster. Final price was $40, it is $70 before shipping on bbts. You are overpaying for the conveniece of Pile of Loot. Before you think I am biased I do use bbts and have the Crossfire sets on preorder and in POL. I too suffer from the knee jerk reaction to preorder asap. bbts offer an easy to cancel option and I take advantage of it. If I still like it and can find it cheaper after images get released, I preorder elsewhere.

I think I mentioned a few other things besides Pile of Loot. I usually keep track on how briskly an item is pre-selling through before committing. In this case, was a very good decision. I can always change my mind later for up to 2 weeks after the sale.. try doing that elsewhere. Find another online specialty store where you can cancel an order with the click of a mouse. It's not easy, let me tell you.

Also, like I said, this will cost me almost $10 bucks more to preorder from RK, and I have to give them all the money upfront. Not a good deal from where I live. Finally, of the last 3 times I ordered something there, twice items they said were in stock, weren't instock. Then it was a pain in the neck to get my money back. They'd say "buy something else." One order I had to file a claim with PayPal and the 2nd I was was only hours away. Each ordeal took 2-3 weeks to solve. Which is another problem, they are slow to communicate.

Not a big fan of RK. Glad you haven't had issues, though.
HighPrime
Targetmaster

Postby Skullcrunchberries » Sun May 23, 2010 1:04 pm

Motto: "It's time to pull up a groove and get fabulous."
Weapon: Twin Rocket Launchers
Rated X wrote:Cmon Hasbro....bring it home to the USA !!!

Honestly, I can't really see this happening, at least for a while. They've already released Unicron in the Universe series, and it's a big toy with very specific paint apps; while I'm sure collectors all over the country will be stepping on each other to get one of these, we can't forget that Hasbro's market is kids, what, 6 - 14 or something? If 1,000 collectors will buy it, that's fine, but if 50,000 kids won't buy it, it's just not feasible to spend the immense amount of money producing it. I'm not saying we definitely won't be seeing an updated repaint, I just think it won't happen for a while. Hasbro has gotten significantly better at following Takara's lead and pandering to collectors, though, so I could be - and hope I am - very wrong...

And man, am I lucky for getting that preorder in two days ago :3 Primus bless BBTS' order-now-pay-later preorder policy.

So these three dyslexic men walk into a bra... oh HAHAHA I am so funny
Skullcrunchberries
Headmaster Jr
Speed: 5
Courage: 9
Firepower: 6

Postby Trikeboy » Sun May 23, 2010 4:38 pm

I just cancelled my Unicron preorder on bbts. One more available.

Trikeboy
Brainmaster

Postby Zeds » Sun May 23, 2010 5:37 pm

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
Warned you guys! They had 200 odd just two days ago.
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay
Strength: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Zeds » Sun May 23, 2010 6:01 pm

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
RK only has 8 Uni's in stock. Better order quick.
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay

Postby bvzxa » Sun May 23, 2010 8:04 pm

Motto: "Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough!!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Yeah I ordered with TFsource a few days ago. Those naysayers will be sorry now.

And why would they re-release Unicron for the third time in less than two years considering how long it took to sell it off as a TRU exclusive. I don't see it happening...then again who knows, but everyone was bummed when they released it for the Universe 08/09 line. I may not open the package for this Unicron because I use my rare black one.

You also better get your hands on the Animated Optimus/Rodimus two pack too while you can.
For Transformer reviews go here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxjhKsyGeEojzF_1gfC9yEg
For video games and transformers blog go here
http://greattransformersandvideogamesblog.blogspot.com/
bvzxa
Godmaster
Watch bvzxa on YouTube
Buy from bvzxa on eBay
Strength: 10
Firepower: 10
Skill: 10

Postby GreenLantern of Cybertron » Sun May 23, 2010 9:02 pm

Motto: "Beware my power, Green Lantern's Light!"
Weapon: Shoulder-Mounted Hologram Gun
caved in and ordered one from robotkingdom, they are an excellent store to buy from, usually much cheaper too.
Freedom is a sacred right,
for all sentient beings for who I fight,
let evil know fear and doubt,
Green Lantern Corps transform and roll out!
GreenLantern of Cybertron
Combiner
News Credits: 2
Speed: 8
Endurance: 6
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 9

Postby Blurrz » Sun May 23, 2010 9:11 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Although I love this figure to death, and it's from an Armada figure of all things, I just can't get myself to get it. I don't feel like I need it. I'm probably going to kick myself in the future, but oh well :)
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7

Postby Sideshow Sideswipe » Sun May 23, 2010 9:22 pm

Motto: "Fritos are the right of all hungry beings"
Weapon: Shotgun
this has to be released in the US!
God, save me from your followers.

Sideshow Sideswipe
Fuzor
News Credits: 70
Intelligence: 6
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: 9

Next

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #72 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0823IM314 72C (CA) Hughes"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FIRE POWER #12 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 APR210165 12A (W) Kirkman (CA) Samnee"
FIRE POWER #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #16 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 APR210346 16A (CA) Finch +McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY #3 2nd printing Image Comics 2020 DEC198444 (CA) Camuncoli"
UNDISCOVERED COUNT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:50 Image Comics 2024 2E GI JOE 1123IM276 (CA) Dragotta"
DUKE #2 Cvr D 1:50 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #347 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 0823IM457 347B (W) McConville (CA) Barends"
SPAWN #347 Cvr B I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SPAWN #310 Cvr C Image Comics 2020 APR200285 310C (W) McFarlane (CA) Barends"
SPAWN #310 Cvr C I ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #4 2nd ptg Cvr B Jazz Image Comics 2024 0124IM895 (CA) Howard"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #4 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 2nd ptg Cvr B Soundwave Image Comics 2023 (CA) Howard 240210A"
NEW!
TRANSFORMERS #2 2n ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEPARTMENT OF TRUTH #13 Cvr A Image Comics 2021 JUL210223 13A (A/CA) Simmonds"
DEPARTMENT OF TRUT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #71 Cvr C Image Comics 2023 0723IM417 71C (CA) Hughes"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #9 Cvr B Image Comics 2022 JUN220311 9B (CA) Keane (W) Lewis"
SCORCHED #9 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORCHED #27 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1223IM318 27B (CA) Barends (W) Layman"
NEW!
SCORCHED #27 Cvr B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "FIRE POWER #12 Cvr M Pride variant Image Comics 2021 MAR219145 12M 210727"
FIRE POWER #12 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Titan Class Predaking" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 11 Deluxe Class Movie 4 Lockdown" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Swoop" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Victorion Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Twinferno and Daburu" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Beast Hunters Legion Class Smokescreen Stealth Fighter Figure" on AMAZON