This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TFSource update: Rerun of Alternity Convoy Vibrant Red & Takara TFA Blackout

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

TFSource update: Rerun of Alternity Convoy Vibrant Red & Takara TFA Blackout

Postby Mach » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:18 pm

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
Curt from our valued sponsor - TFSource has informed us that the popular items below will be restock:

- Alternity A-01 Convoy Vibrant Red

- Takara Transformers Animated Blackout

Check out TFsource pre-order page here for Convoy: http://www.tfsource.com/products/view/product_id/200/ & TFA Blackout here: http://www.tfsource.com/products/view/product_id/1233/
Last edited by Mach on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: TFSource update: Rerun of Alternity Convoy Vibrant Red & Takara TFA Blackout

Postby First-Aid » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:52 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
Just an FYI to the news staff...the Blackout link is sending me to the Red Convoy Alternity page...
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Re: TFSource update: Rerun of Alternity Convoy Vibrant Red & Takara TFA Blackout

Postby Mach » Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:55 pm

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
First-Aid wrote:Just an FYI to the news staff...the Blackout link is sending me to the Red Convoy Alternity page...

Thanks. Updated the news
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby Jacob P. Galvatron » Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:54 pm

Motto: "Decepticons, till the day I die! West side!"
Weapon: Big Cannon
Cool. I'm glad I can get Convoy now.
Jacob P. Galvatron: Because You're Worth It!!

Custom Things:
Atmospheric Re-entry Bumblebee

Jacob P. Galvatron
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 6

Postby kaidoy021 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:16 am

this news just stabbed a knife through my wallet. If only this news was a week earlier. I just paid $140 for one off ebay. ouch!! :sad:
kaidoy021
Mini-Con
Buy from kaidoy021 on eBay

Postby kirbenvost » Wed Jun 02, 2010 12:34 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Is this a second run of the Convoy figure, or just a restock?
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Jun 02, 2010 4:09 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
When I got into alternity everybody was sold out of the red convoy so I settled for silver since I didn't want to pay higher prices on ebay. I also got the gray megatron as I didn't like megaton in blue and the gray looks more like megatron. It's a little hard to tell the difference between the two from a distance. Plus that's too many silver cars.

Now I can get a proper colored convoy! The question now is do I sell my silver version to help pay for the red version? Do I get the repro labels set and turn him into jazz? Has anybody else got the repro label set? How does it look? I am a little concerned about the sticker that goes over the face as it looks a little goofy. Any opinions on it?
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby bvzxa » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:04 am

Motto: "Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough!!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
yeah I preordered him too. I like the colors of the red one, and I'm glad I held out. I hope they re-release Henkei Rodimus and Red Alert.
For Transformer reviews go here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxjhKsyGeEojzF_1gfC9yEg
For video games and transformers blog go here
http://greattransformersandvideogamesblog.blogspot.com/
bvzxa
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch bvzxa on YouTube
Buy from bvzxa on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby nsp.prime » Sun Jun 06, 2010 1:00 am

Motto: "Megan Fox"
Weapon: Laser-Guided Sword
how much was shipping?
Did Optimus Prime really say "a booby trap caught two boobies?"

LOOKING FOR: Reasonable...G1 DEVASTATOR and UNICRON 25th Toys r us Universe
nsp.prime
Minibot
News Credits: 1
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 9
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10+

Postby bvzxa » Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:55 am

Motto: "Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough!!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
I preordered him and Alternity Thundercracker...I think it was $10 or $12 USPS Priority Mail.
For Transformer reviews go here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxjhKsyGeEojzF_1gfC9yEg
For video games and transformers blog go here
http://greattransformersandvideogamesblog.blogspot.com/
bvzxa
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch bvzxa on YouTube
Buy from bvzxa on eBay
Strength: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 10

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers OPTIMUS PRIME Vinyl Figure #22 Retro Toys 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure"
HYPER STEEL OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WRECK-GAR Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 2023 New"
WRECK-GAR Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023"
HYPER STEEL MEGATR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy 2018"
IRONHIDE (Blue) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
NEW!
OPTIMUS PRIMAL Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON + KREMZEEK Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 2023 New"
MEGATRON + KREMZEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers SOUNDWAVE Vinyl Figure #37 Retro Toys Gamestop 2021 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 MEGATRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure 2023 New"
G2 MEGATRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Red) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Red) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CHEETOR Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure 2023 New"
CHEETOR Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRACKS Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 Alien Mask figure 2023 New"
TRACKS Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure WV4 2024 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Jumbo Transformers UNICRON Vinyl Figure #103 SDCC convention 2022 New"
Funko Pop! Jumbo T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Exclusive Cyber Battalion Class Shockwave Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Speed Series Bumblebee  (Chevrolet Camaro)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Deluxe Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON