This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Reprolabels Update: Warbot Defender

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

Reprolabels Update: Warbot Defender

Postby Diem » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:37 am

Reprolabels have emailed us to let us know about some new sticker sets. The star of the show is a new set for Warbot Defender, but there are also sets for G1 Erector, Six-Gun, Overload and, for Power Rangers fans, the Ninjazords.

You can see more images and buy the sets for Defender here, for Six-Gun here and for the Autobot Micromaster Transports here.

For the latest in Transformers toy news, stick with Seibertron.com!
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Re: Reprolabels Update: Warbot Defender

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:32 am

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Both Defender and Six Gun sets are a definite must get and will probably be my first purchase from Reprolabels. Both figures are feeling a little naked. There are so many I have been eyeing for a long time but never pulled the trigger and purchased them. I can see how you can spend a ton of money there.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby Requiem Prime » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:39 am

Motto: "You take care of your team and stay out of my way, so I can take care of mine."
Weapon: Hypersonic Concussion Blasters
Very nice. I liked the figure so much I bit hesitant about reprolabels, but this is nice piece of accents.
Requiem Prime
Headmaster Jr
News Credits: 2
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 9
Firepower: 7
Skill: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:17 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Really liking the Six-Gun and Micromaster Transport sheets, especially the license plates. OP Jr., clever, No ED... clever but borderlining :P
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

Postby --B-- » Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:03 am

Motto: "Doing things my own way and never giving up!"
Some of those Springer labels are nice, but I'm not sure about them yet. I love Reprolabels and have many of their products, but Not sure if Defender really needs those.
Check out my sales thread, plenty of Generations, and Reveal the Shield figures for sale!!

generations-rts-deluxes-scouts-and-legends-along-with-voyager-lugnut-for-sale-t78434.php
--B--
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from --B-- on eBay

Postby Autobot032 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:01 am

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
--B-- wrote:Some of those Springer labels are nice, but I'm not sure about them yet. I love Reprolabels and have many of their products, but Not sure if Defender really needs those.

I agree.

Normally, I don't use this word and keep a straight face: Purity.

I see what they're doing there, with the labels, and some do add to him (like the lights in vehicle mode), and some are unnecessary and cover up some of the paint apps that the FP folks painstakingly applied. If you own a FP item, then you'll know exactly what I'm talking about, if you don't, then let me just say this: Their apps put Hasbro and TakaraTomy's QC to shame. With one hand tied behind their backs. To cover it with a gaudy G1-esque label just somehow doesn't seem right.

I may end up buying it for the stickers that cover up areas that don't have paint apps (which is quite an area to cover), but part of me says "This thing's incredible without 'em. Save your money."

The rest of the labels, however...really, really nicely done.
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:22 am

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
For me, Defender... just needs an Autobrand or two.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby TFBuyer » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:53 am

Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Awesome! Been waiting for Defender...but, like some here, I'll be judicious about which ones/how many I actually apply. FP did a bang-up job, and I'd hate to cover that up. The Sixshot set is great, though! Now if I could only afford the Metroplex set! :-(

Recent TF Purchases--Transformers Power of the Primes!
TFBuyer
Headmaster
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 9
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10

Postby Forgotten » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:17 pm

Motto: ""Give me a piece of break" - my 3 year old son"
I've been waiting for the Defender set. I have to agree some of them are definitely going on because I was at the least going to put an autobot or wreckers symbol on the chest and a rub sign on his left leg on the die-cast area. I like the tail light stickers and some of the tailback stickers for copter and the wire detail on the arms is pretty cool. but the sheer amount of stickers they have on theirs just seems crowded/jumbled and dare I say gawdy. I was really hoping for a nice simple set for him with lots of metal detail(diamond plating or chroming), but this will work.
Currently searching for Cybertron Supreme Starscream & G2 Go-Bots Megatron, Complete at good prices. PM if you can help please.
Forgotten
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 8
Watch Forgotten on YouTube
Buy from Forgotten on eBay

Postby Sid Burn » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:01 pm

Motto: "Feel the burn as I melt you down for scrap!"
Weapon: Fusion Reaction-Powered Blowtorch Blasters
RK_Striker_JK_5 wrote:For me, Defender... just needs an Autobrand or two.

agreed. past the allegiance symbol, stickers only look right to me on G1/G2 items

with the exception of animated, that was the first line I fully reprolabled.
Sid Burn
Brainmaster
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby VYPER ALPHA » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:53 pm

Motto: "Tremble before the might of the Decepticons!"
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
yeah I am branding mine with autbot logos from them but thats all. I think a lot of G1 stickers look tacky and pointless. it is one of big draws for me with the classics line. We just need a good classics jazz.
LEFT BLANK FOR SYMBOLISM.
VYPER ALPHA
Mini-Con
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 9

Postby cannonfodder4000 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:40 pm

Motto: "Dey are fools! and dey will dai, like foods!"
Weapon: Right Laser
i would make a joke about erector but that would be too easy :roll:
cannonfodder4000
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 17
Watch cannonfodder4000 on YouTube
Strength: 2
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 1
Endurance: 2
Courage: 3
Firepower: 1
Skill: 2

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DINOBOT SLUDGE Transformers Studio Series 86-15 Movie Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
DINOBOT SLUDGE Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SS-118 OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Studio Series Leader Rise Beasts ROTB Takara"
NEW!
SS-118 OPTIMUS PRI ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCRAPHEAP Transformers Studio Series 86-24 Animated Movie Voyager 2024 New"
SCRAPHEAP Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series 100 Deluxe ROTB Rise Beasts Hasbro 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LASERBEAK Transformers Studio Series Core Class Pink Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
LASERBEAK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Studio Series 86-02 Animated Movie Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
KUP Transformers S ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "N.E.S.T. BONECRUSHER Transformers Studio Series 95 Buzzworthy Bumblebee Voyager"
N.E.S.T. BONECRUSH ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "RAVAGE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
RAVAGE Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDEWAYS Transformers Studio Series 88 Movie ROTF Deluxe Hasbro 2022 New"
SIDEWAYS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "IRONHIDE Transformers Studio Series 86 Core Class Hasbro 2023 New"
IRONHIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KUP Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Studio Series 86-02 Hasbro 2022 New"
KUP Transformers B ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WHEELJACK Transformers Studio Series 81 Deluxe Bumblebee Hasbro 2022 New"
WHEELJACK Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark of the Moon DOTM 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "STARSCREAM Transformers Studio Series Gamer Edition +06 Voyager WFC 2024 New"
STARSCREAM Transfo ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Stripes" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Legends Class Decepticon Rumble(Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON