This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

TFCC Dion Beginning to Ship

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

TFCC Dion Beginning to Ship

Postby Nekoman » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:48 am

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
After numerous delays, the Official Transformers Collector's Club membership exclusive figure Dion has started to ship. Members in their forum have reported receiving sipping notices and even the actual figure. So if you're a club member, log in and check out what folks are saying, after you click here.

Seibertron.com will likely be soon featuring a gallery of him, but in the mean time you can view some leaked images we reported on here.
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Firepower: 10
Skill: N/A

Re: TFCC Dion Beginning to Ship

Postby Atomatron » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:08 am

Motto: "looking for: Machine Robo Rescue: Blue Sirens - MRR Gyro 05, help me out anyone please!"
Weapon: Nuclear Charged Fusion Cannon
i want my sipping notice!!! :-B :P :BEAVIS: :PEACE:
Atomatron
Vehicon
News Credits: 1
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 5
Endurance: 2
Courage: 9
Skill: 8

Postby Jaw Crusher » Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:37 am

Weapon: Mace
Just got him in the mail an hour or so ago.
I got yer new Captain America right here!

http://jochimus.deviantart.com
Jaw Crusher
Combiner
Alt Mode: Land Shark
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 5

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:22 am

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I don't expect the mail to have come yet - around 11:11 am here - but I might well walk out to the box anyway, have a look.

Haven't seen anything about notices in the club forum. Checked my email, and I didn't get one. Only one post from haywire26 about getting his figure in the forum, from what I saw. (Must not be looking hard enough, and I'm too keen on checking the mail box for mine.) He seems to be more excited about getting Coptur than Dion, though.

I'm gonna go out to the mail box now. Not that that I expect the mail to be here yet, as every time I see the truck go by, it's in the afternoon (between 3 and 5). But I kinda like Dion, and if he's turning up today...YAY!
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby Bed Bugs » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:33 am

Motto: "The Bigger The Buffet, The Better!"
Weapon: Black Magic
I got mine today. Nice figure.
Botcon: The Legacy Collection
Bed Bugs
Gestalt
News Credits: 349
Alt Mode: A Bed Bug
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:14 pm

Fender Bender wrote:I got mine today. Nice figure.

It is, going by the pictures I've seen. As I expected, the mail hasn't turned up, yet. Might well get it today though. Just gotta wait a bit.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster

Postby FracturedKoi » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:55 pm

Weapon: Light-Saber Sword
Got mine in the mail today, actually! I know I was very harsh on this figure when the first photo-shop of it appeared, but all in all, it's actually a really well done job!
FracturedKoi
Combiner
Buy from FracturedKoi on eBay
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Samsonator » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:57 pm

Motto: ""Death is the only way out.""
Weapon: Sword of Fury
Haven't got my notice yet, but this is good news. Dion's involvement in the current club comic has made me really anticipate this figure. Kinda wish they'd do toys of the rest of his teammates (How awesome would a new Metalhawk be?)
Samsonator: I swear I'm still here! Yes, I know it's been fourteen years...
Toy reviews on YouTube? Don't mind if I do!
I build model kits on Twitch, too!
Samsonator
Brainmaster
Watch Samsonator on YouTube
Alt Mode: Tank
Speed: 4
Endurance: 6
Courage: 6
Skill: 7

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
This is good news indeed!
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:50 pm

MINE CAME! It also came with a note with the following text:

Membership figure update! We have discontinued the membership card with the free figures. Instead we have put a card online that you can customize with your name. Enjoy!

In place of the membership card that came with the previous five figures, there is now the kind of profile card you get with other TFCC exclusive figures, as well as with BotCon figures (like Razorclaw and Elita-1). Actual tech specs! I wonder how you do the custom membership card...

Tried to post photo proof, but the pic ended up being too big. I'll try doing some with Elita-1 and a couple Primes on my cell phone. see if those are any better.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:59 pm

I wonder if it's okay to post the MTMTE bio... The tech spec card is the profile from the Diamond edition Wings of Honor comic, swaping the abilities and weaknesses with traditional technical data...

As for the pic...aside from including Animated Sentinel Prime as the elite commander in my collection, it's pretty much a War Dawn reunion...if I remember right...
Attachments
06-12-10_171.jpg
Classics Optimus, Dion, Elita-1, Cop-Tur, and Sentinel Prime
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-37 Core Class G1 Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
NEMESIS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DETRITUS Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Hasbro 2023 New"
DETRITUS Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERTRON Transformers Legacy United Voyager Class Prime Hasbro 2024 New"
THUNDERTRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 JAZZ Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Universe Autobot Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
G2 JAZZ Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE Transformers Legacy United Deluxe Class Hasbro 2024 New"
ANIMATED BUMBLEBEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CYCLONUS + NIGHTSTICK Transformers Legacy Generations Selects Voyager 2022 New"
CYCLONUS + NIGHTST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K14 AIRAZOR Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WILDRIDER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Stunticon Menasor Hasbro 2022 New"
WILDRIDER Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKULLGRIN Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New"
SKULLGRIN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-03 CHEETOR + WASPINATOR Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro 2024"
BWVS-03 CHEETOR + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K38 RED ALERT Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Deluxe Walgreens 2021 New"
WFC-K38 RED ALERT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K28 GALVATRON fixed shoulders Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader 2021"
WFC-K28 GALVATRON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERRIDE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager 2022 New 231203A"
OVERRIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCORPONOK Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Deluxe Predacon Hasbro 2022"
SCORPONOK Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Grotusque and Scorponok Deluxe Action Figure Exclusive Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Grimlock Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Class Elita-1" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 03 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Crowbar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars - MEGATRON Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON