This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Gallery of 1993 Spark Now Online

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Gallery of 1993 Spark Now Online

Postby Diem » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:49 am

To Europeans and fans of Last Stand of the Wreckers he's G1 Pyro! To Americans he's G2 Spark! For those under the age of 17 he's some ancient antique who got a BotCon update! But whoever he is, Seibertron.com's extensive toy gallery now includes him.

You can see the gallery here. Be careful, his gold plastic can break if you so much as look at it!

For the latest in Transformers toy news, stick with Seibertron.com!
Diem
City Commander
News Credits: 217

Re: Gallery of 1993 Spark Now Online

Postby Amelie » Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:29 am

Motto: "I-I'm sorry.. I-I'll be going now.."
Weapon: No Weapon
Let's enjoy and treasure this gallery, because thanks to gold-plastic-syndrome, one day the the only complete ones will be in photographs.
Burn wrote:Let it be known, I murdered Amelie.
Accidentally.

Back from the dead, like some curious zombie amalgam...
Amelie
Godmaster
News Credits: 33
Alt Mode: Unicrons Transformation Cog
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 6
Endurance: 4
Courage: 5
Firepower: 1
Skill: 10

Postby SLUGSLINGER81 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:44 am

Motto: ""If you can't find a way, make a way""
Weapon: Slingshot
The Ironic thing about Hasbro's infamous Gold Syndrome, is that it makes certain figures worth their value in gold because it makes them even more rare...as it is getting harder to find these in good condition...DOH!
SLUGSLINGER81
Minibot
Strength: 9
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby Excellion » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:24 am

I had Pyro back when he was first released in '93. A birthday or Christmas present I think. I loved him. Such a cool toy back then, with all those translucent pieces and that rotating cannon with multiple missiles. Then one day my younger brother broke him at the waist. I was so upset. I sulked for days and raged that my parents wouldn't force him to replace it.

Only my brother didn't break him... it was stupid Gold Plastic Syndrome! It's only been in the past year or so I've read up on GPS and learnt that Pyro is a sufferer. So for nearly 17 years I thought my brother broke a £40 toy on me which was never replaced (obviously I didn't hold a grudge against him for that long but you do remember these things). I have since apoligised for my temper all those years ago, and it's something we're now about to laugh at, but to think Hasbro could create and then ship toys with these weaknesses and charge £40 for them... madness.

Sorry this story doesn't really have much of a point to it, I just felt like sharing. My condolences to anyone who's ever lost a toy to GPS too.
Excellion

Postby bvzxa » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:42 pm

Motto: "Power flows to the one who knows how. Desire alone is not enough!!"
Weapon: Fusion Cannon
Try having the original Goldran set from the brave series, the whole thing is gold.
For Transformer reviews go here
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxjhKsyGeEojzF_1gfC9yEg
For video games and transformers blog go here
http://greattransformersandvideogamesblog.blogspot.com/
bvzxa
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Watch bvzxa on YouTube
Buy from bvzxa on eBay
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10
Firepower: 10

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:28 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
bvzxa wrote:Try having the original Goldran set from the brave series, the whole thing is gold.

Gold chrome, the base plastic is yellow or orange so it's perfectly free from GPS. The reissue is entirely gold chromed, try transforming it without it chipping. Just for you, here are some links with images for you study:

Ougon Gattai Goldran
Ougon Ninja Sorakage ("Sky Shadow")
JuuOh Gattia Leon Kizer
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Skill: 5

stuff

Postby Nekoman » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:32 am

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Spark's a pretty cool looking figure, I just wish he didn't have GPS.
Last edited by Nekoman on Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Skill: N/A

Colossus (AKA Clench) Gallery Online!

Postby Nekoman » Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:49 am

Motto: "Think for yourself, and think hard."
Weapon: Star Saber Sword
Here's a figure that's Generation One and Two all at the same time. Released only in Europe, Clench was sold under two vintage Transformers lines, much like Pyro, who's gallery can be found here. If the name rings a bell, this guy's also in this year's Botcon set, like Breakdown. To view Clench's gallery, click here!

Nekoman
Gestalt
News Credits: 387
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: ???
Speed: 1
Endurance: 1
Courage: N/A
Skill: N/A

Postby Lackadaisical » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:18 pm

Motto: "The age of reason is the age of do what pleases you."
Weapon: Wire-Guided Incendiary Missiles
I don't know you guys but I'm lovin' that bad guy. Any idea of a sister site in Europe where one may find galleries from all of these g2 fellas?
Lackadaisical
Micromaster
Strength: 7
Speed: 4
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 8

Postby Seibertron » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:16 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Lackadaisical wrote:I don't know you guys but I'm lovin' that bad guy. Any idea of a sister site in Europe where one may find galleries from all of these g2 fellas?

In due time they'll all be here at Seibertron.com. I own almost all of them. I think I'm only missing 3 of the Action Master Elites, Fearswoop, Ironfist, and Deftwing. Other than that, you'll slowly see the rest of these figures all make their way into the galleries here in due time. :D
Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3552
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BANZAI-TRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action master figure WV1 2022 New"
BANZAI-TRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARN + NICKEL Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" action figure 2023 New"
TARN + NICKEL Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "REFORMATTING MEGATRON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 2024 New"
NEW!
REFORMATTING MEGAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JAZZ Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Action Figure Series 1 2020 New"
JAZZ Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "ALLIGATICON Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" alligator Optimus Prime figure 2023"
ALLIGATICON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON + KREMZEEK Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 2023 New"
MEGATRON + KREMZEE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE (Blue) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Autobot Series Decoy"
BUMBLEBEE (Blue) T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRACKS Transformers Super7 Ultimates 7" figure WV2 Alien Mask figure 2023 New"
TRACKS Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "UNICRON Transformers Super7 Reaction Retro Wave 6 G1 Prototype 2023 New"
UNICRON Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HYPER STEEL OPTIMUS PRIMAL Transformers Beast Wars Super7 Reaction Retro Figure"
HYPER STEEL OPTIMU ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Movie Super7 Reaction Series 4 Retro Figure 2021 New"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Funko Pop! Transformers BUMBLEBEE Vinyl Figure #23 Retro Toys 2020 New"
Funko Pop! Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON (Orange) Transformers Super7 Keshi Surprise Decepticon Series Decoys"
MEGATRON (Orange) ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Nitro Series Barricade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Optimus Prime and Diac" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Movie Anniversary Edition Optimus Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON