This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

2010 Botcon Lithograph Revealed

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

2010 Botcon Lithograph Revealed

Postby Blurrz » Fri Jun 25, 2010 1:32 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
If you're a fan of the Autobot Elite Guard, you're going to love this one. Alex Milne has posted the 2010 BotCon Lithograph over at his Deviantart. This beauty's got a ton of characters, so you're going to have to name them yourself by checking it out below!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the latest Transformers news on the net!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: 2010 Botcon Lithograph Revealed

Postby Dclone Soundwave » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:24 am

Why are there Decepticons as a part of the AUTOBOT Elite Guard??
Latest Acquisition(s):
BW Tigatron
BW II Flash Lio Convoy
BW Metals Rampage
BW Neo Big Convoy
BW Neo Magmatron
Dclone Soundwave
Godmaster

Postby morphobots » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:41 am

Decepticlone Soundwave wrote:Why are there Decepticons as a part of the AUTOBOT Elite Guard??

Thank you! I thought I was seeing things for a moment. :???:
morphobots
Targetmaster

Postby DoubleOScorpio » Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:57 am

This is based on the comic that is included in the Collector's Club magazine. It appears that the Combaticons (in this continuity at least) were originally Autobots that then switch sides for some as-yet-unknown reason.
DoubleOScorpio
Vehicon

Postby bagelsncheesey » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:25 am

Motto: "Ah, flattery will get you flattened, vermin..."
Forgive me for being a noob when it comes to Botcon stuff, but a couple questions... are lithos like these actually produced and for sale? And if so, how do I go about getting one (are they Botcon exclusives only)?

Thanks for any help :???: :D
bagelsncheesey
Mini-Con

Postby HighPrime » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:00 am

Motto: "Wake up with the King!"
Blurrz wrote:If you're a fan of the Autobot Elite Guard, you're going to love this one. Alex Milne has posted the 2010 BotCon Lithograph over at his Deviantart. This beauty's got a ton of characters, so you're going to have to name them yourself by checking it out below!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the latest Transformers news on the net!

Perhaps I'm inferring too much, but IMO, This whole Elite guard setup seems more and more like Star Wars. Elite Guard are the Jedi of the 'Old Republic.' Some are going to switching sides (tricked, forced, or otherwise) at some point soon. Near the end of the Arc, the Elite Guard will be all but wiped out.

Not that I'm complaining... but still ;)

Great artwork, by the way. FunPub has enough material for YEARS and years to release toys on now between this and Shattered Glass.
HighPrime
Targetmaster
News Credits: 10
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 4
Endurance: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby Darth Bombshell » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:39 am

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Let's see...we got Dion and Metalhawk up front...the guys from last year's set...Onslaught, Brawl, Blast Off and Swindle (for some reason)...an Animated Sentinel Prime homage...a Skids repaint...
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 5
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby Bort826tfworld » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:02 am

Motto: "Intelligence is the best weapon you can use."
Weapon: Energon Cutlass
Darth Bombshell wrote:Let's see...we got Dion and Metalhawk up front...the guys from last year's set...Onslaught, Brawl, Blast Off and Swindle (for some reason)...an Animated Sentinel Prime homage...a Skids repaint...

Yep, that's actually Sentinel Major, and right next to him is Magnum, There's a blue green Cliffjumper, and Huffer, i think, Ironfist, and I don't see Over-Run there, but OH MY GOD is that Jetfire and Jetstorm in the upper left hand corner? I AM NOT WORTHY! :KREMZEEK:
Bort826tfworld
Mini-Con
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 5
Skill: 9

Postby Windsweeper » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:06 am

The Skids repaint is Crosscut. Nice to see Gripper and co in there.

Who is the white Hub Cap repaint?
Windsweeper
Godmaster

Postby The_Cybertronian_Emperor » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:21 am

After EXTENSIVE research, here are the definite and most likely candidates. Starting in the front and going counter-clockwise-ish:

Metalhawk
Dion
Ironfist
***No idea who the white bot is, but if the turncoat theory holds true it COULD be Bug Bite***
Over-Run (sitting on steps)
Kup (Sitting on steps)
Thunderclash
Flak
Landshark
Sentinel Major
Magnus
Crosscut
Laster
No idea who the red & white bot is, though inclined to guess Windcharger :???:
Braver
Blacker
Brawl
Swindle
Onslaught
Vortex
Blast-Off
The blue-green Cliffjumper is more than likely Tap-Out, make sense since Tap-Out is a BotCon exclusive and the Elite Guard theme is a Collector's Club/BotCon creation... :-?
Rumbler
Sprocket
Powerflash, holding the BFG sniper rifle
The orange/blue bot to the left of Metalhawk could be Huffer, or it could be Road Ranger :-?
Delta Seeker
Road Fire (in the background seen through Metalhawk's legs

I'm also inclined to agree that the two bots hovering over everyone else could be Jetfire and Jetstorm

EDIT: I just read on TFW2005 that the red and blue jet bots and the orange bot that I suggested may be Huffer or Road Ranger are in fact unnamed, new characters...
The_Cybertronian_Emperor
Mini-Con

Postby Swiftpaw » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:56 pm

A slew of japanese and UK guys here, the UK guys as part of the G2ish theme this year, man I love how they keep finding ways to slip in guys from other non-american themse into these things too.
Recent Aquisitions:
RTS Special Ops Jazz
RTS Wreck-Gar
FP Warbot Defender
Generations Blurr
Swiftpaw
Vehicon

Postby Hairball178 » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:00 pm

The big white Autobot toward the front row looks like the hologram Hound used to distract Devastator after he trounced the Dinobots in Heavy Metal War.
Hairball178
Combiner
News Credits: 1

Postby Darth Bombshell » Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:48 pm

Motto: "Insanity is a state of mind, and I have a home there."
Weapon: Cerebro-Shell Launcher
Windsweeper wrote:The Skids repaint is Crosscut.

I thought that was the guy's name.
Darth Bombshell
Gestalt
News Credits: 487
Intelligence: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Windsweeper » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:48 am

The white guy called Windcharger by The_Cybertronian_Emperor is the Japanese version of Joyride whose name escapes me.

As for Blacker and co, they'll always be Gripper, Flame and Lightspeed to me. Much better names.

Since they put in Sentinal Major, I wouldn't mind seeing more non-G1 characters in there.

Energon Checkpoint just screams Elite Guard to me. I know Thunderclash is a repaint of him but so what?

In fact, it would be nice to repaint the EG Combaticons in their RID Decepticon colours.
Windsweeper
Godmaster

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #9 Cvr G 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney JUN230685 9G (CA) Kambadais"
GARGOYLES #9 Cvr G ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Garbage Pail Kids TRASHIN THROUGH TIME #4 Cvr D Dynamite Comics NOV230234 4D GPK"
NEW!
Garbage Pail Kids ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS DRAKKON NEW DAWN #3 (of 3) 1:25 variant Boom Studios Comics 2020"
POWER RANGERS DRAK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #3 Cvr H 1:75 Boom Studios Comics 2023 DEC220390 3H (CA) Guara"
MMPR TMNT II #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #117 Cvr C Boom Studios Comics 2024 DEC230123 117C"
NEW!
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Garbage Pail Kids TRASHIN THROUGH TIME #2 Cvr I 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2I GPK"
NEW!
Garbage Pail Kids ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT VS STREET FIGHTER #2 Cvr C IDW Comics 2023 APR231627 2C (CA) Reilly"
TMNT VS STREET FIG ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Garbage Pail Kids TRASHIN THROUGH TIME #3 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 3D OCT230313 GPK"
Garbage Pail Kids ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Last Ronin LOST YEARS #2 Cvr A IDW Comics 2023 DEC221447 2A (CA) Gallant"
TMNT Last Ronin LO ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT Saturday Morning Adv #1 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 MAR231659 1B (CA) Schoening"
TMNT Saturday Morn ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR TMNT II #4 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics JAN230388 4B (CA) Eastman + Williams"
MMPR TMNT II #4 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TMNT #143 Cvr B IDW Comics 2023 JUL231251 143B Ninja Turtles Ongoing (CA)Eastman"
TMNT #143 Cvr B ID ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr Y 1:10 FOC Dynamite Comics DEC228475 3Y (CA) Lee"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr Y ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr M 1:20 virgin Dynamite Comics 2024 SEP230269 12M (CA) Lee"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #346 - Gas Station Jamboree
Twincast / Podcast #346:
"Gas Station Jamboree"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, March 23rd, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 12 Voyager Class Movie 1 Decepticon Brawl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Autobot Outback" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Masterpiece Movie Series Barricade MPM-5" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Toys Megatron Cyberverse Ultimate Class Action Figure - Repeatable Fusion Mega Shot Action Attack Move - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 11.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 07 Leader Class Movie 4 Grimlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Protectobot Groove Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Class Armada Megatron Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warriors Class Sideswipe Figure" on AMAZON