This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Toy Release News For Brits

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Re: Toy Release News For Brits

Postby Electron » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:29 pm

Lockdown91 wrote:
new argos catalogue is out soon, so i think its best to wait and just see

Does anyone know the date of when it should be out? and Electron I think you're right, it's just best to wait and see! ;)

well the flyers we got in our saturday mirror, are for an end of catalogue sale which ends 23rd of july, so soon hopefully

Sledge wrote:Electron's the kind of guy who, when he realises the waiter is waiting for a tip, would whisper in his ear "Never eat yellow snow."
Electron
Gestalt
News Credits: 8

Postby Mykltron » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:37 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
As an update to my first post, I asked them:
Mykltron wrote:I have a further question: why is England and Europe so far behind the rest of the world? America and Australia already have sightings of Power Core Combiners and Leader Class Starscream. Generations appeared in the States about a month ago!

They replied:
Hasbro UK wrote:Thank you for your recent email to Hasbro UK Ltd regarding our products.

With reference to the comments you made with regards to the range, these have been noted and will be forwarded to our Marketing Department. We would like to thank you once again for taking the time to write to us as we welcome our customers' comments and suggestions, as they are invaluable for future improvements. However we can confirm that our ranges change country to country and this can include both the products that we release and the dates that we release them.

May we thank you for contacting Hasbro and if we can be of any further assistance,either now or in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Well that explains it all! Brilliant. All clear for you guys?

Mykltron wrote:Thank you for your reply, but it doesn't even attempt to answer my question. Can you please explain WHY Europe gets Transformers *so much later* than the US? It's not as if shipping them takes a long time like it did 500 hundred years ago. We got the first wave of Revenge Of The Fallen toys at the same time as everywhere else but then later releases in that line have *still* not shown up here. Why is this? It's ridiculous and we, the British Transformers collectors, are *very* frustrated by it. Please explain why we have to wait so long.

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby Pretender Skywarp » Mon Jul 05, 2010 9:49 am

Interestingly I was looking at the packaging for my Euro release "Drift" and there were two addresses listed. One for Hasbro UK and another UK based office, billed as "Hasbro Europe" depending on how far you get, I might put pen to paper.....

I fall into a couple of categories; both dissapointed fan and angry parent of an upset kid. The internet has made the world a smaller place. Hasbro have to accept that we know these toys exist and wish to purchase them.
Pretender Skywarp
Headmaster
News Credits: 36

Postby Lockdown91 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:35 am

Weapon: Electromagnetic Photon Laser
Thanks for the update Mykltron, maybe if enough UK collectors send emails to them asking why we havent recieved half of the toys they advertise, then maybe they'll do something about it in the future, do you hae the link where you sent your emails? or was it by post?

and it's not like they don't even advertise the NEST line either, with each of my NEST deluxes came a poster thing and on both sides of it were advertisements for all of the NEST line, dirge, mindwipe, recon ironhide, bludgeon the lot, and i can't remember, but somewhere on it it probably says something along the lines of "collect them all" and i fail to see how we collectors, or even kids, can collect them and buy them if they don't even sell half of them over here!

Mykltron wrote:It's not as if shipping them takes a long time like it did 500 hundred years ago. We got the first wave of Revenge Of The Fallen toys at the same time as everywhere else but then later releases in that line have *still* not shown up here.

Exactly, they shipped out the deluxes, but not the voyagers :-? it doesn't make sense why they would do that.

Also, i re-checked my tesco today and they have the same 3 voyagers left, but interestingly they must of had extra NEST deluxes because there was the lockdown, brawn and ratchet set there again, but all of the boxes ontop of the shelves that said transformers voyager and leaders have all gone, theyve not been put out, theyve just been taken from atop the shelf and theyre just gone :S
Lockdown91
Minibot
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 8
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Mykltron » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:11 pm

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Pretender Skywarp wrote:Interestingly I was looking at the packaging for my Euro release "Drift" and there were two addresses listed. One for Hasbro UK and another UK based office, billed as "Hasbro Europe" depending on how far you get, I might put pen to paper.....

Why wait? Look at what Lockdown91 said:

Lockdown91 wrote:Thanks for the update Mykltron, maybe if enough UK collectors send emails to them asking why we havent recieved half of the toys they advertise, then maybe they'll do something about it in the future, do you hae the link where you sent your emails? or was it by post?

I was going to suggest that as well. So if other people send them emails maybe they will realise that they're being crap. GO AHEAD: SEND THEM AN EMAIL ASKING WHY WE DON'T GET THE SAME STUFF AND WHY WE HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG! PLEASE! Here's the address:

CONSUMER_AFFAIRS@HASBRO.CO.UK

Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Pretender Skywarp » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:07 am

Frustratingly, H'UK seem to be nothing more than a glorifried distribution/customer service centre;

Pretender Skywarp wrote:Hello,

Will Hasbro be bringing the "Transformers Masterpiece Grimlock" figure to the UK and Europe?

Many thanks,

Steve.

They responded with;

Habro UK wrote:
Thank you for your email.
Unfortunately we do not have the information on file, at present, in regards to the release of this product.

May we apologise for not being able to help you on this occasion. May we thank you for contacting Hasbro and if we can be of any further assistance, either now or in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards,

Katharine
ASK HASBRO
Hasbro UK Ltd
00800 22427276

What am as joe customer or harrassed-parent supposed to deduce from this? I can only assume no concrete decision has been made, the whole response id very "cut and paste".

I might email TRU-UK and see what they say....
Pretender Skywarp
Headmaster

Postby Mykltron » Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:42 am

Yeah, they seem pretty in the dark. They haven't responded to my last email. If any Americans are reading this could they try asking why we're so far behind over here? We can't email Hasbro USA cos we just get redirected to H'UK.

Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Pretender Skywarp » Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:28 am

Fired this off via the TRU-UK website this morning;

Pretender Skywarp wrote:Hi,

Toys R Us has a long history of carrying "Transformers" products which are exclusive to your stores.

Will you be bringing the "Transformers Masterpiece Grimlock" figure, which is TRU exclusive in the USA, to your UK branches?

Thanks,

Steve.

We shall see Galvatron. we shall see....
Pretender Skywarp
Headmaster

Postby Lockdown91 » Thu Jul 08, 2010 3:44 am

Weapon: Electromagnetic Photon Laser
Hmm well i've sent them an email a couple of days ago and ive been waiting for a reply before i post on here again but theyve not sent me one :S

but it looks like the only way we'll get any of the NEST voyager molds is through the HFTD line, as long as they actually get released here, i just hope they don't skip half of the line like they have with the NEST voyagers :PRAY:

but we know there will be a voyager bludgeon redeco (banzaitron), a long haul redeco (payload), and now a recon ironhide redeco (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/ ... led/19147/) so theres three new molds that hopefully come to england finally, only one left would be mindwipe, interestingly i saw skystalker in my local asda :S so theyve released the scout partner of mindwipe but not mindwipe himself, hasbro UK sucks!

also on a side note, i know that some of the NEST deluxes have been seen, lockdown, strike mission sideswipe, deluxe ratchet and brawn, but has anyone seen the red rampage or evac about? have they been released here?
Lockdown91
Minibot
Strength: 8
Firepower: 9

Postby Pretender Skywarp » Thu Jul 08, 2010 1:05 pm

Masterpiece Grimlock Confirmed for the UK!!!

A couple of posts ago I sent this to TRU-UK;

Pretender Skywarp wrote:
Hi,

Toys R Us has a long history of carrying "Transformers" products which are exclusive to your stores.

Will you be bringing the "Transformers Masterpiece Grimlock" figure, which is TRU exclusive in the USA, to your UK branches?

Thanks,

Steve.

Today they responded with this;

TRU/UK wrote:
Dear Mr Stuart,

Thank you for your recent e-mail.

I can confirm that we will be stocking this item, however it will not be until later this year.

I hope that this is of help to you. Should you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind regards,

Oliver Watters
Toys R Us Direct

Now, the real question is why do TRU know that they are stocking this, but Hasbro-UK don't know that they are selling it to them :BANG_HEAD:
Pretender Skywarp
Headmaster

Postby Ravage XK » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:56 am

Motto: "Are those my feet?"
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
Pretender Skywarp wrote:Now, the real question is why do TRU know that they are stocking this, but Hasbro-UK don't know that they are selling it to them :BANG_HEAD:

Maybe TRU decided to bypass Hasbro UK and try working with people that know their arse from their elbow?

TF COUNT: Lost count!
Latest Additions: Haslab Unicron, Siege Jetifre, SS Blitzwing
Ravage XK
Gestalt
News Credits: 15
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Swiftknife24 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 9:19 am

Motto: "With a blade, one gets close, personal and feels the kill."
Weapon: Diffraction Sword
Ravage XK wrote:
Pretender Skywarp wrote:Now, the real question is why do TRU know that they are stocking this, but Hasbro-UK don't know that they are selling it to them :BANG_HEAD:

Maybe TRU decided to bypass Hasbro UK and try working with people that know their arse from their elbow?

Hah, true, but TRU regularly import US TRU exclusives (same with Star Wars line as well) because I've seen many figures and sets in TRU that I never see anywhere else. Obviously the international TRU bases are closer to each other than the Hasbro bases! :P (Same for Forbidden Planet and Entertainer, actually, but I suspect they import from the source, buying stock-loads!)

(By the way, Ravage XK; Maidstone? I know someone who lives there! :P)

EDIT: Grimlock in the UK? Already seen him in the London Forbidden Planet and I'm sure I've seen him in a TRU as well!

I've been compiling a scale list (largest to smallest) of the Film Transformers based on; vehicle/alternate modes (with the best dimension data possible), as many official charts I could find & most crucially, the figures I actually own & desire! If anyone would like a bit of assistance in scale or would simply like a peek at the list, do say so! ^^

(Also been working on something big; I'm a writer, so that's a clue... ;))
Swiftknife24
Vehicon
News Credits: 4
Watch Swiftknife24 on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby Pretender Skywarp » Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:37 am

Ok, now they are positively taking the pi$$ and I will give serious consideration to never buying another UK sourced TF product again;

Following my exchange with TRU, I sent;

Pretender Skywarp wrote:
Dear Hasbro,

As a long time fan of the Transformers Franchise, I often look to try to purchase new products whenever they are available.

I am very interested in the Masterpiece Grimlock figure, but you were unable to answer my query. I have since contacted a leading UK toy retailer who have confirmed they will be carrying the item want. How do they know they are carrying it, but you don’t know that you are supplying it to them?

The state of Transformers distribution in the UK is very poor, we get incomplete lines, and missing waves. It is often easier for UK fans to import the equivalent Takara product or US sourced items form Ebay sellers. Often at a similar price to the RRP.

Why is the UK market treated so poorly?

Regards,

Steve.

They responded with (and I kid you not);

Hasbro UK wrote:
Dear Steve,

Thank you for your recent email to Hasbro UK Ltd regarding our products.

With reference to the comments you made with regards to the item, these have been noted and will be forwarded to our Marketing Department. We would like to thank you once again for taking the time to write to us as we welcome our customers' comments and suggestions, as they are invaluable for future improvements.

May we thank you for contacting Hasbro and if we can be of any further assistance, either now or in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards,
Katharine
ASK HASBRO
Hasbro UK Ltd
00800 22427276

Pretty much a word-for-word cut and paste of what they sent to Mykltron a few emails ago. To say that I am fuming about being treated with such contempt by a company that I am TRYING TO GIVE MY MONEY TO IN A RECESSION, is a fudging understatement :BOOM:

They have not attemtpted to enagage the consumer in any reasonable dialogue and have blatantly put this issue in the "too difficult" box.

You don't want anything to do with me Hasbro UK, well guess what? The feelings mutual. Takara, Ebay sellers and UK-based importers will be seeing most of my businees from now on. I will avoid you wherever possible[-(
Pretender Skywarp
Headmaster

Postby Ravage XK » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:55 pm

Motto: "Are those my feet?"
Weapon: 20 Megavolt Stun Rifle
Swiftknife24 wrote:

Really? Thats wierd cos I know a few too!! :)

TF COUNT: Lost count!
Latest Additions: Haslab Unicron, Siege Jetifre, SS Blitzwing
Ravage XK
Gestalt
News Credits: 15
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 9
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Ramscreamer » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:46 pm

Motto: "Word,deceptidudes"
Weapon: Corrosive Acid Bolt Gun
*sigh*
I guess it's back to good old importing.
Ramscreamer
Micromaster
Strength: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Swiftknife24 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:03 pm

Motto: "With a blade, one gets close, personal and feels the kill."
Weapon: Diffraction Sword
Ravage XK wrote:
Swiftknife24 wrote:

Really? Thats wierd cos I know a few too!! :)

Haha, I point out because I live up North! :lol:

I've been compiling a scale list (largest to smallest) of the Film Transformers based on; vehicle/alternate modes (with the best dimension data possible), as many official charts I could find & most crucially, the figures I actually own & desire! If anyone would like a bit of assistance in scale or would simply like a peek at the list, do say so! ^^

(Also been working on something big; I'm a writer, so that's a clue... ;))
Swiftknife24
Vehicon
Watch Swiftknife24 on YouTube
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 10
Courage: 7
Firepower: 10

Postby Mykltron » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:59 am

A while back I sent the following email to Hasbro:

Mykltron wrote:Thank you for your reply, but it doesn't even attempt to answer my question. Can you please explain WHY Europe gets Transformers *so much later* than the US? It's not as if shipping them takes a long time like it did 500 hundred years ago. We got the first wave of Revenge Of The Fallen toys at the same time as everywhere else but then later releases in that line have *still* not shown up here. Why is this? It's ridiculous and we, the British Transformers collectors, are *very* frustrated by it. Please explain why we have to wait so long.

The update: no f-ing reply.

Pretender Skywarp wrote:Ok, now they are positively taking the pi$$ and I will give serious consideration to never buying another UK sourced TF product again;

Following my exchange with TRU, I sent;

Pretender Skywarp wrote:
Dear Hasbro,

As a long time fan of the Transformers Franchise, I often look to try to purchase new products whenever they are available.

I am very interested in the Masterpiece Grimlock figure, but you were unable to answer my query. I have since contacted a leading UK toy retailer who have confirmed they will be carrying the item want. How do they know they are carrying it, but you don’t know that you are supplying it to them?

The state of Transformers distribution in the UK is very poor, we get incomplete lines, and missing waves. It is often easier for UK fans to import the equivalent Takara product or US sourced items form Ebay sellers. Often at a similar price to the RRP.

Why is the UK market treated so poorly?

Regards,

Steve.

They responded with (and I kid you not);

Hasbro UK wrote:
Dear Steve,

Thank you for your recent email to Hasbro UK Ltd regarding our products.

With reference to the comments you made with regards to the item, these have been noted and will be forwarded to our Marketing Department. We would like to thank you once again for taking the time to write to us as we welcome our customers' comments and suggestions, as they are invaluable for future improvements.

May we thank you for contacting Hasbro and if we can be of any further assistance, either now or in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us again.

Kind Regards,
Katharine
ASK HASBRO
Hasbro UK Ltd
00800 22427276

Pretty much a word-for-word cut and paste of what they sent to Mykltron a few emails ago. To say that I am fuming about being treated with such contempt by a company that I am TRYING TO GIVE MY MONEY TO IN A RECESSION, is a fudging understatement :BOOM:

They have not attemtpted to enagage the consumer in any reasonable dialogue and have blatantly put this issue in the "too difficult" box.

You don't want anything to do with me Hasbro UK, well guess what? The feelings mutual. Takara, Ebay sellers and UK-based importers will be seeing most of my businees from now on. I will avoid you wherever possible[-(

They often 'pass the comment to the marketing department'. I think they mean 'dustbin'.

Here's an idea: LET'S ALL TRY PHONING THEM!

According to the reply sent to Pretender Skywarp their phone number is 00800 22427276 although I'm suspicious about the number of zeros at the beginning. Let's give it a shot!

Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Pretender Skywarp » Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:38 pm

Found some names to ask for too, I'll be interested to see how far I could actually get...

http://www.toynews-online.biz/news/3203 ... management
Pretender Skywarp
Headmaster

Postby Neurie » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:20 pm

Hasbro uk/europe has always advertised products which they have not solf, during the ehad master and pretender days they always just threw in the us posters and advertisements thus teasing you with swoop shockwave, fort max etc.

its cheaper to have the same posters put in the packaging in china/vietnam than to create whole new ones for a subline ina different market.

Some tiems its easier just to use people like 3darths and kapow toys to fill the gaps.

I appreciate the problem, I still have gaps in some of my lines and i got a rather large collection for a UK collector.
Neurie
Headmaster Jr

Postby Ramscreamer » Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:34 pm

Motto: "Word,deceptidudes"
Weapon: Corrosive Acid Bolt Gun
Just got the new argos catalog, this is what's listed:
-Power core combiners,5 pack and 2 pack
-Battle hooks leader prime
-Voyagers, pic shows long haul
-Scouts, pic shows red ransack, forgot his name
-Not sure about generations, but it's possible that they are under the 'deluxe' category, the pic shows battle blades bumblebee

EDIT: cannon BB repaint, not battle blades. Also,legends ravage and rampage are listed, along with battle ops bb.
Ramscreamer
Micromaster
Strength: 7
Firepower: 8
Skill: 8

Postby Pretender Skywarp » Wed Aug 04, 2010 1:24 am

The deluxe listing at Argos is very vague. I think you'll be lucky to find anything aside from ROTF stuff unfortunately.
Pretender Skywarp
Headmaster

Postby Mykltron » Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:17 am

Pretender Skywarp wrote:The deluxe listing at Argos is very vague. I think you'll be lucky to find anything aside from ROTF stuff unfortunately.

That's all that my two stores have. I'm going to try phoning them. I've been forgetting but I'm too tired to do anything truly important today!

Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron

Postby Primacron's Little Helper » Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:31 am

Saw (and bought) Drift and Thrust in Smyths in Cardiff today - looks like Generations are slowly making their way to shops.

My plan is to try and get the first few waves in UK shops before resorting to BBTS/Ebay for the later stuff - yes Hasbro UK are crap, but there's nothing quite as exciting as finding the figures in store.
Primacron's Little Helper
Combiner
News Credits: 1

Postby Pretender Skywarp » Wed Aug 04, 2010 10:05 am

Primacron's Little Helper wrote:My plan is to try and get the first few waves in UK shops before resorting to BBTS/Ebay for the later stuff - yes Hasbro UK are crap, but there's nothing quite as exciting as finding the figures in store.

My local TRU has had the same ROTF stuff sitting on the shelves for about 6mths, no joke.

They even recently re-stocked on Wave 1 Animated voyagers :BANG_HEAD:

I don't collect Aniamted or movie-verse, bar a few key exclusives, but do have my finger on the pulse enough to know what is what. Thank god for importers.
Pretender Skywarp
Headmaster

Postby Primacron's Little Helper » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:52 am

Yeah the TRU near me is just as bad - it's still got the early Universe Ultras - Powerglide and Silverbolt, they've must have been out for almost 2 years now.

Maybe no-one's ever explained to the managers of UK toyshops (and in particular TRU), how you get different figures in different waves, it seems to me that the early waves sell well so they order more, not realising that if they just waited a bit for the later waves they'd get repeat customers.

Slightly off topic, Drift is awesome!!!
Primacron's Little Helper
Combiner
News Credits: 1

PreviousNext

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SIDESWIPE Transformers Dark of the Moon Deluxe complete DOTM Hasbro 2011 230427A"
SIDESWIPE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Cyber Slammers RATCHET Transformers Movie 2007 complete Hasbro 170510A"
Cyber Slammers RAT ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OPTIMUS PRIME Transformers Age Extinction One-Step complete AOE Hasbro 2014"
OPTIMUS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKIDS (variant) Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Deluxe complete + more 220802A"
SKIDS (variant) Tr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MEGATRON Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Leader complete + more 2009 240109Q"
NEW!
MEGATRON Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE FALLEN Transformers Studio Series 91 Revenge of ROTF Leader Hasbro 2022 New"
THE FALLEN Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEMOLISHOR Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete + more 2009 220802A"
DEMOLISHOR Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JOLT Transformers Studio Series 75 Deluxe ROTF Hasbro 2021 New"
JOLT Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers ROTF Burger King Fast Food Premium 2011 210930A"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "AD26 LOCKDOWN Transformers Age Extinction Movie Advanced deluxe Takara AOE"
AD26 LOCKDOWN Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUMBLEBEE Transformers Studio Series Core Class Dark of the Moon DOTM 2023 New"
BUMBLEBEE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GALVATRON Transformers Studio Series 90 Age of Extinction AOE Movie Voyager 2022"
GALVATRON Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GRIMLOCK Transformers Age Extinction Voyager complete AOE Hasbro 2014 221114AB"
GRIMLOCK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LONG HAUL Transformers Revenge Fallen ROTF Voyager complete Hasbro 2009 240109U"
NEW!
LONG HAUL Transfor ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe 20 Mercenary Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 08 Leader Class Movie 1 Decepticon Blackout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Cutthroat" on AMAZON
Buy "Masterpiece MPM-7 Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Autobot Cosmos" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Voyager Class Broadside and Blunderbuss" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Alchemist Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Optimus Prime Voice Changer Helmet" on AMAZON