This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Takara AA-08 Elita-1 Revealed

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Takara AA-08 Elita-1 Revealed

Postby Blurrz » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
It's something you're probably used too by now, but on occasion, Takara figures generally differ from those of Hasbro. In Hasbro's Hunt For the Decepticons line, we'll be getting an Elita-1 figure, a black and maroon repaint of Chromia. Takara's Autobot Alliance toyline, which mirrors HFTD, will also be releasing an Elita-1. However as Energon Pub member gigasteam points out, this version of Elita-1 will be a repaint of Arcee, and still does not match Elita-1's live action movie colorscheme. Check out the listing over at BBTS!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: Takara AA-08 Elita-1 Revealed

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:52 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Excuse me for a moment...

:BANG_HEAD:
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7

Postby Blurrz » Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:54 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
..And all the bike sister fanboys headdesk.
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Speed: 10

Postby It Is Him » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:07 pm

Combiner Ruh Roh.
Come join us at THE PUPPY THREAD

BeastProwl wrote:What the **** is wrong with you?
It Is Him
City Commander
News Credits: 16

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:18 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
That's better, a little modifying and it could work.
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 10
Courage: 9
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Postby tfgeek4life » Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:26 pm

What? that has to be one of the worst repaints ever. Not the right color. Hasbro looks much better. :sad:
tfgeek4life
Mini-Con

Postby CybertronHotShot » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:35 pm

Motto: ""Keep yours eyes on the enemy to stay ahead of him."-Stormjet,Transformers R.I.D."
Weapon: Ionic Displacer Rifle
Oh boy... they don`t combine. :-( :BANG_HEAD:
Image "Soundwave not so superior."
CybertronHotShot
Minibot
Firepower: 6
Skill: 7

Postby dragons » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:43 pm

looks somewhat better i would perfer this repaint than than the hasbro one ill have to wait for mor eimages

:lol: must say this though if someone does decide to combine all 3 how will the combine form will look with 2 right arms or 2 left arms

if all 3 reall do combine
dragons
Gestalt
News Credits: 21

Postby RK_Striker_JK_5 » Thu Jul 01, 2010 4:54 pm

Motto: "'Til All are One!"
Weapon: Electron Gun
Wow. This is more suck than a black hole, a hoover vacuum and Dragonball: Evolution combined.
Not caring about scale since 1984. Just like Hasbro.
RK_Striker_JK_5
Faction Commander
Strength: 4
Speed: 6
Endurance: 10
Firepower: 4
Skill: 6

Postby Zeds » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:38 pm

Motto: "I once lost a battle. So long ago I can barely remember it."
Weapon: Thermal Melters
What a mess of a mould! Looks like she was in an accident and was put back together by a blind man!
BWOP: "Die-cast construction...It's a lost art!"

Longs for the days of G1 where we only had to worry about Megatron, Soundwave and Laserbeak wanting to be Autobots, Swoop calling himself Tracks and Slingshot calling himself Slingslot!
Zeds
Gestalt
News Credits: 9
Buy from Zeds on eBay
Speed: 4
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Skill: 7

Postby Doctor McGrath » Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:58 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Are you kidding me?? This is like a horrible joke. It's a repaint and you can't pick the right color? Purple, dammit, purple!
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Courage: 7
Skill: 8

Postby Leviathan » Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:17 pm

Motto: "Destuction to all who walk, swim, and fly."
Weapon: Fusion-Powered Particle Blaster
God, why can't we just have a slight remold, a movie-accurate repaint and a new head for Elita-1 from Arcee? E1 looks alot like RC in both concept art, comics, and in the actual movie. :CON: :G2CON: :PREDACON: :VEHI: :TRANSCON:
Leviathan
Micromaster
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Postby T-Macksimus » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:07 am

Seems like both Hasbro AND Takara decided to serve up an order of Don't-Give-A-Sh** with a side of Lazy Sauce. I'm rather surprised at this. It usually just Hasbro that does it. Makes me a bit more skeptical than usual as to whether or not all the stuff hyped at Bot-Con is going to make it down the pipe to the rest of us in the manner it's supposed to.
"That which does not kill me...had better run pretty damn fast!"
T-Macksimus
Gestalt
News Credits: 1

Postby Megatron Wolf » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:29 am

Motto: "Cry havoc and let slip the Wolves of War, Vae Victus!"
Weapon: Saber Blade
Well this is an odd one indeed. Real question is, who repainted the right mold for the combination and will either support the combo mode?
Current TF count: 2042

Megatron Wolf
Faction Commander
News Credits: 8
Endurance: 10+
Courage: 10
Skill: 10

Postby Mkall » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:51 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
Oh Takara, you so silly...

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Speed: 6
Skill: 10

Postby hpfabe » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:59 am

It is just so blatant that the first two figures were released without any plan on how all three should combine. They just slapped on a combining section and said they'd figure it out later.
hpfabe
Minibot

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:04 am

hpfabe wrote:It is just so blatant that the first two figures were released without any plan on how all three should combine. They just slapped on a combining section and said they'd figure it out later.

It's plausible that it was considered and the pieces were made, but it was aborted at the last minute. Remnants can then still be found in the figure, much like Universe Galvatron's aborted third mode. I guess the third bike mold was deemed too expensive for a character with little screen time, at least with a repaint you can cash in more.

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby hpfabe » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:14 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
hpfabe wrote:It is just so blatant that the first two figures were released without any plan on how all three should combine. They just slapped on a combining section and said they'd figure it out later.

It's plausible that it was considered and the pieces were made, but it was aborted at the last minute. Remnants can then still be found in the figure, much like Universe Galvatron's aborted third mode. I guess the third bike mold was deemed too expensive for a character with little screen time, at least with a repaint you can cash in more.

I understand the financial reasoning behind doing it, but it still seems like a big disrespect to the fans.
hpfabe
Minibot

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:21 pm

hpfabe wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

I understand the financial reasoning behind doing it, but it still seems like a big disrespect to the fans.

Yeah, Hasbro should cater only to us fans, and not the kids who buy them and break them in a few years time :P

Looking for:
- PotP Punch head
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers

Postby hpfabe » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:34 pm

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
hpfabe wrote:
JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:

Yeah, Hasbro should cater only to us fans, and not the kids who buy them and break them in a few years time :P

As a father of 3 boys between 11 and 15, who have been Transformers fans pretty much their whole lives (and have played with and broken most of the G1 toys I kept since I was a kid), I can tell you that 2 of them were really waiting expectantly for the third bike, since they share my love of bikes and they love the movies and combiners, and they were sorely disappointed and annoyed yesterday when I showed them the pic of Elita-1. They have no love of repaints, lol. One of them said "Well, if we had known it was just going to be a different color, we could've just bought two of her a year ago and combined them then..."
hpfabe
Minibot

Postby Evil_the_Nub » Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:51 pm

Motto: "Feel free to die when you've had enough."
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
What bothers me the most is they don't even need to make an entirely new mold. All they need to do is retool the Arcee mold, which they've done with several others. Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Lockdown, Ironhide, and Optimus Prime have all gotten their molds tweaked in some way, why not do the same for Elita-1?
NewFoundStarscreamLuv wrote:me and my friends combine all the time. Sometimes I even combine by myself if no one is around.
Evil_the_Nub
Gestalt
Intelligence: 10
Firepower: 3
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "COBRA COMMANDER #1 2nd ptg Cvr C Image Comics 1223IM857 (CA) Milana"
COBRA COMMANDER #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #3 Cvr A IDW Comics 2021 DEC200470 3A (CA) McGuire-Smith"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DUKE #2 Cvr C 1:10 Image Comics 2024 2C GI JOE 1123IM274 (CA) Boss (W)Williamson"
DUKE #2 Cvr C 1:10 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #9 2nd ptg Marvel Comics 1985 (CA) Manley (W) Budiansky 230926B"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #3 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 1023IM386 3B (CA) Clarke (W) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #3 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers LAST BOT STANDING #1 Cvr E RI 1:10 IDW Comics 2022 MAR220470 1E Su"
Transformers LAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #31 Marvel Comics 1987 (W/A) Budiansky (A) Perlin 231222I"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #36 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Springer 231222T"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers PRIME DIRECTIVE #3 Vol 1 Dreamwave Comics 2002 G1 Insecticons Cover"
Transformers PRIME ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS ESCAPE #2 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 NOV200370 2B (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS ESCAP ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #1 1st ptg Marvel Comics 1984 (CA) Sienkiewicz 230915Y"
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #13 RI Incentive Variant 1:10 IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 13RI"
TRANSFORMERS #13 R ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #15 Cover B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 15B (CA) Burcham SEP190684"
TRANSFORMERS #15 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers Best of GRIMLOCK #1 IDW Comics 2022 AUG221573 (CA) Biggie"
Transformers Best ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Terrorcon Blot" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Triggerhappy and Blowpipe" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Wheeljack" on AMAZON