This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Images of upcoming TFClub Products: G1 Targetmasters and MP Starscream Accessories

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

New Images of upcoming TFClub Products: G1 Targetmasters and MP Starscream Accessories

Postby Mkall » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:04 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
chenkofs of hk-tf has posted several prototype images of two new offerings from TFClub, the group that brought us the Gear of War and Gear of War 2 sets.
TFC EX-004 appears to contain Legends-sized figures that represent G1 characters that transform into weapons.
TFC-006 Phantom of Screamer contains several bits to make that Masterpiece Starscream a little more complete, such as a new set of hips, a Shockwave Gun, and a weapon extension similar to that seen deployed by the Seeker Drones in the now-defunct War Within series from Dreamweave.
TFC-006 B will be the Coronation of Starscream set, this time translucent for the Masterpiece Ghost Starscream.

Click on the above links to see all the images and stay tuned to Seibertron.com for more Transformers news from around the world!

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Re: New Images of upcoming TFClub Products: G1 Targetmasters and MP Starscream Accessories

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:16 am

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
The mini targetmaster figs look neat but I don't know exactly what to think of them or what to do with them.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Re: New Images of upcoming TFClub Products: G1 Targetmasters and MP Starscream Accessories

Postby Skullcrunchberries » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:19 am

Motto: "It's time to pull up a groove and get fabulous."
Weapon: Twin Rocket Launchers
I really like the crown set for the Ghost SS... unfortunately I had to cancel my preorder because after BotCon I just don't have enough :\

So these three dyslexic men walk into a bra... oh HAHAHA I am so funny
Skullcrunchberries
Headmaster Jr
Speed: 5
Endurance: 10
Courage: 9
Skill: 5

Postby kirbenvost » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:26 am

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Huh. The Targetmasters are really weird... but the additional MP accessories are pretty cool, even though they don't work for Greenscream.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 9

Postby HECTOR » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:16 pm

I want a giant-sized version of that Megatron! He looks awesome! A lot bulkier and tougher than MP Megs.
HECTOR
Micromaster

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:24 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I may plan on getting the mini-Megs and the Clear Coronation set for my MP Skywarp. And possibly mini-Shockwave too. :P
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Doctor McGrath » Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:39 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
Hmmm, the targetmasters were a strange idea. They look pretty good though. I like the MP Starscream accessories but not enough to dip into my wallet for.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Intelligence: 9
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Postby HighPrime » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:23 pm

Motto: "Wake up with the King!"
Pass on the target masters guns (or mini G1 figures). If they would make some original guns, might consider.

Pass on the Ghost coronation set. I have the original, and doesn't make sense to crown him 'king' when he's dead already. That cape should be some sort of clear-vinyl, also.

I'd be much more interested in some clear BLUE fists to replace the clear 'white' ones :P

Like the hip replacement set. I MIGHT consider it.
HighPrime
Targetmaster
News Credits: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 4
Endurance: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby RiddlerJ » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:17 pm

Isn't Hasbro making their own Legends Megatron that turns into a gun? :CON:
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby HighPrime » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:20 pm

Motto: "Wake up with the King!"
RiddlerJ wrote:Isn't Hasbro making their own Legends Megatron that turns into a gun? :CON:

You are correct. He was mentioned at the designers panel on the last day of Botcon, I believe.
HighPrime
Targetmaster
News Credits: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 4
Endurance: 4
Courage: 10
Skill: 10+

Postby Mkall » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:38 pm

HighPrime wrote:
RiddlerJ wrote:Isn't Hasbro making their own Legends Megatron that turns into a gun? :CON:

You are correct. He was mentioned at the designers panel on the last day of Botcon, I believe.

And it can also be held by MP Starscream

Mkall
God Of Transformers

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:43 pm

I kinda like not-Hot Rod.

The Starscream bits ... well, I like that they made a MP-sized Shockwave. Gotta wonder if he'll work witht he other MPs.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby joevill » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:02 pm

Motto: "For Seibertron!"
Weapon: Sword
I really digg the TFC EX-004 =P~
joevill
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 11
Watch joevill on YouTube
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 5
Speed: 5
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5

Postby Mindmaster » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Mkall wrote:
HighPrime wrote:

And it can also be held by MP Starscream

This may seem like a stupid theory, but remember back a week ago when Hasbro announced they'd make a Legends scale Megatron that Masterpiece Starscream can wield? Well, this may be the prototype images we're looking at here!!! :ic$:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity
Skill: 9

Postby Mkall » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:06 pm

Mindmaster wrote:This may seem like a stupid theory, but remember back a week ago when Hasbro announced they'd make a Legends scale Megatron that Masterpiece Starscream can wield? Well, this may be the prototype images we're looking at here!!! :ic$:

I find it highly unlikely. TFClub doesn't post Hasbro prototypes.

Mkall
God Of Transformers

Postby thebox_is_here » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:39 pm

I really hope the Megatron and Not Rod have 5mm pegs as I love the idea of a Targetmaster Megatron and the Roddy one looks cool! Shame the Shockwave one is only Masterpiece sized. :( Other than the clear coronation set, what the heck is that with Starscream??
thebox_is_here
Mini-Con

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:43 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
thebox_is_here wrote:I really hope the Megatron and Not Rod have 5mm pegs as I love the idea of a Targetmaster Megatron and the Roddy one looks cool! Shame the Shockwave one is only Masterpiece sized. :(

Not Rod?
:lol:

I agree with you though. I'd like these things to be true G1 Targetmasters as well, and it's a downer Shockwave's meant for MP Screamer.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby Mykltron » Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:50 am

Motto: "If I win again I'm still the champion. If you win HAH! that's just impossible.

Weapon: tea cup."
Did anyone ever wield Shockwave? It didn't happen in the cartoon.

Why not take a look at My TF Repaints? Updated 23rd January 2015
Mykltron
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 9

Postby Jayson26 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:15 pm

why does it look like 1 hip piece connects to the other via a slot in one and that tab they hooked shockwave to
Jayson26
Micromaster

Postby Jayson26 » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:21 pm

HighPrime wrote:Pass on the target masters guns (or mini G1 figures). If they would make some original guns, might consider.

Pass on the Ghost coronation set. I have the original, and doesn't make sense to crown him 'king' when he's dead already. That cape should be some sort of clear-vinyl, also.

I'd be much more interested in some clear BLUE fists to replace the clear 'white' ones :P

Like the hip replacement set. I MIGHT consider it.

I mentioned the idea to FP about replacement pieces to make screamer a little more translucent.. like the hips, fists of a different color, pieces to swap out the inside tail sections, pieces where the elbow/shoulder joints are (little grey sections), a new head, and i doubt much can be done about the pin sections (hinges for wing flaps)
Jayson26
Micromaster

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:26 pm

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
Mykltron wrote:Did anyone ever wield Shockwave? It didn't happen in the cartoon.

Bruticus, and in one instance, Shockwave.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:08 am

JelZe GoldRabbit wrote:
Mykltron wrote:Did anyone ever wield Shockwave? It didn't happen in the cartoon.

Bruticus, and in one instance, Shockwave.

Shockwave was able to wield himself? Really?

Got a screen shot of it? I'd really like to see that.
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster

Postby RiddlerJ » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:07 am

:lol:
Attachments
Shockwave.JPG
Shockwave.JPG (21.85 KiB) Viewed 3019 times
RiddlerJ
Godmaster

Postby Flux Convoy » Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:16 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Hip replacements are cool but WTF is that mess of garbage in Screamer's left hand? I'm not talking about Shockwave.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:07 am

RiddlerJ wrote::lol:

Good grief. I wouldn't believe it if you didn't give me a screen shot...
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster

Next

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #43 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Macchio (CA) Trimpe 231222W"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #12 Cover A IDW Comics 2019 BOLD NEW ERA 12A (CA) Milne JUN190701"
TRANSFORMERS #12 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr D 1:25 Image Comics 2023 APR238111 2D (CA) Darboe (W) Kirkman"
VOID RIVALS #2 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS BEAST WARS #17 Cvr B IDW Comics 2022 APR221592 17B (CA) Bell"
TRANSFORMERS BEAST ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GENERATION 2 #4 Marvel Comics 1994 (W) Furman (CA) Yaniger 230915Q"
TRANSFORMERS GENER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #19 Cover B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 19B JAN200701"
TRANSFORMERS #19 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers REIGN STARSCREAM #4 Cvr A IDW Comics 2008 Movie Sequel 4A 210411B"
Transformers REIGN ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #27 Cvr B IDW Comics 2021 NOV200364 27B (CA) Powell (W) Ruckley"
TRANSFORMERS #27 C ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #5 Cvr E 1:50 Image Comics 2024 Skybound 1223IM327 5E (CA) Kerschl"
TRANSFORMERS #5 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THE TRANSFORMERS #41 Marvel Comics 1988 (W) Budiansky (CA) Delbo 231222U"
NEW!
THE TRANSFORMERS # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS GALAXIES #5 Cover RI-A IDW Comics 2020 NOV190608 5RIA (CA) Malkova"
TRANSFORMERS GALAX ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #2 Cvr A Image Comics 2023 0923IM456 2A (CA) Johnson"
TRANSFORMERS #2 Cv ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "Transformers MOVIE PREQUEL #1 FCBD IDW Comics 2007 (CA) Figueroa 200530A"
Transformers MOVIE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TRANSFORMERS #20 Cvr B IDW Comics 2020 BOLD NEW ERA 20B FEB200654 (CA) Lawrence"
TRANSFORMERS #20 C ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Windblade" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Menasor Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Voyager Decepticon Nitro" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Cyberverse Ultra Class Starscream" on AMAZON