This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

New Images of PerfectEffect Eject/Rewind and Shadow Demolitions

Do you love your new Hercules set? Can't get enough of FansProject's items? Upset that you bought a knock off when you thought you were getting an original? Use this forum to tell everyone your thoughts about unlicensed and knock off TF products.

New Images of PerfectEffect Eject/Rewind and Shadow Demolitions

Postby Blurrz » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:24 pm

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
The last remaining months of 2010 look to be a third party frenzy. PerfectEffect have updated their blog with images of two of their upcoming products, PE-02 Shadow Demolitions, and Eject/Rewind. PE-02 Shadow Demolitions is a slight repaint of Shadow Warrior that comes with a Shadow Pack, offering a different alignment for City Commander's Blaster Gun. We also get a look at their Eject and Rewind prototype, and they both look like they're going to be mighty deadly. Check it all out below!

Keep it at Seibertron.com for the fastest Transformers news on the net!
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Re: New Images of PerfectEffect Eject/Rewind and Shadow Demolitions

Postby Rated X » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:54 pm

Motto: ""Assumption is the mother of all screw ups.""
Weapon: Saw-Edged Pincer
I had a chance to buy Rumble/Frenzy at Botcon and passed them up because they were so small. I thought they would be the same size as their G1 counterparts but I was shocked to see they are almost half the size. Not worth 70 bucks for both. Plus they transform into guns nobody cares about. So what is it Eject/Rewind transform into exactly ??? Is that a backpack ??? :o)
Rated X
Banned
Strength: 5
Speed: 2
Endurance: 10
Courage: 10+
Firepower: 10+
Skill: 8

Postby kirbenvost » Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:57 pm

Motto: "Deal with it."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
These guys would be real cool if they didn't cost so much. I'd pay like 15 bucks for one guy, but no more.
------------------------------
Old collection pics
------------------------------
For Sale/Trade
kirbenvost
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 11
Buy from kirbenvost on eBay
Strength: 6
Speed: 10+
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 9
Skill: 10

Postby Solrac333 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:01 pm

Yeah, the look cool but the price makes it an easy pass.
Bah weep granah weep nini bon!
Solrac333
Gestalt
News Credits: 1
Watch Solrac333 on YouTube
Buy from Solrac333 on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: Infinity
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Tirade » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:46 pm

Weapon: Diffraction Sword
kirbenvost wrote:These guys would be real cool if they didn't cost so much. I'd pay like 15 bucks for one guy, but no more.

Couldn't agree more. Based on the QC issues I've seen, I don't want to spend $30-$35 for each one. As a Targetmaster fan, though, I have been very tempted.
Tirade
Minibot
Buy from Tirade on eBay
Speed: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 5

Postby Andrius » Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:50 pm

Wouldn't even consider it without some real assurances about Quality Control. I'm still waiting for replacement parts for my Rumble/Frenzy, both of which were mis-assembled. Too bad.
Andrius
Vehicon
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 4
Firepower: 6

Postby DevastaTTor » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:00 pm

These guys make some interesting stuff but with all the QC issues, it's an easy pass. I'll save my 3rd party cash for Fansproject.
Check out my BST Sales Thread HERE!

Equal Opportunity Transforming Robot Collector
DevastaTTor
Gestalt
News Credits: 198

Postby DavidT » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:35 pm

Motto: ""Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us At A Moment Of Our Choosing""
No QC issues here... my Shadow Warrior is excellent and even though he's tiny, he still is a very sweet figure. I don't care for the gun transformation, but that's okay, I bought him for robot mode anyway. I'm impressed with mine and all the details that went into the mold... Rumble/Frenzy are on their way from BBTS as we speak. I can't wait! :grin:

CHECK OUT MY EBAY AUCTIONS Aug. 7 - Aug. 12, 2012: Davidalan26
http://myworld.ebay.com/davidalan26

Check Out My Collection- Updated Sept. 15, 2011: http://www.seibertron.com/energonpub/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=18265

DavidT
Brainmaster
News Credits: 88
Buy from DavidT on eBay
Strength: 10+
Intelligence: 10+
Endurance: 10+
Skill: 10+

Postby Gauntlet101010 » Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:44 pm

Shouldn't this be in the KO / 3rd party forum?

Well, they seem like neat little guys, but I don't like how they're for City Commander. Ar least GF Soundwave can use them.
Gauntlet101010
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 1

Postby Mkall » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:19 pm

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
I'm looking forward to Eject/Rewind.

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Speed: 6

Postby Mindmaster » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:51 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Well, since my Shadow Warrior broke because of a little bit of quality issues, I'm kinda staying away from third-party companies. I would like to see more images of the Eject/Rewind, however. They would look awesome next to my Universe Blaster... :-? :lol:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Skill: 9

Postby Tigertrack » Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:25 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
I own all the PE figs so far. They are awesome robots, even if the transformation lacks. They make excellent Neo-G! Frenzy and Rumbles.

I look forward to seeing what they have done with Eject and Rewind, I assume they are guns too, or seeing the blades, maybe a melee weapon of some sort?
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Firepower: 8

Postby Doctor McGrath » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:52 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
I know these guys are small. I know these guys are pricey.. But man, I do love them. I love my Shadow Warrior and have never had a quality issue. As soon as I get some extra cash, Rumble and Frenzy will be mine. I'd like to get the Demolitions one but since I do not own a Shadow Commander, it is kind of pointless. These guys look good though, and I am pretty excited about the others too.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay
Courage: 7

Postby Doctor McGrath » Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:39 pm

Motto: "This is quick but not quite painless.."
Weapon: Semi-Automatic Glue Gun
I also just noticed, I like the swivel on his elbow that the gun pivots on. I thought the guy with the swords just didn't have the guns. Very nice touch.
El Duque wrote:Quite a firestorm I started here :michaelbay:
Doctor McGrath
Gestalt
News Credits: 5
Buy from Doctor McGrath on eBay

Postby Jayson26 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:58 pm

I think those guns come off, cause it looks like some pics they are missing and other just folds up and hides the swords... and because they are so long they shouldn't be hard to miss. Ill have to wait to see colored pics. Im going to pick these up just to fill those voids in the classics series... I wasnt about to pay $500 for scourge and 3 sweeps. Ill make my own out of that "Battle beneath the streets" crap they made
Jayson26
Micromaster

Postby Chupacabra Convoy » Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:52 am

Motto: "Wait, we're supposed to save all humans? Are you sure?"
Weapon: Energo-Sword
Well, despite the QC issues with Rumble/Frenzy, they are way more convincing as Rumble and Frenzy then the music label ones any day of the week. I own both, and I regret buying music label ones more so than PerfectEffect ones. I didn't have any problems with the PE's other then the hand gun falling off every now again, but that's nothing that some clear paint/glue/nail polish cannot fix, so that's not an issue for me. As for the height issue, the original Frenzy/Rumble should've been repainted as Rosanna because they've got long legs and a face, and considering the PE versions actually have their "piledrivers", I can take them being a little on the short side.

Granted you could buy the Crazy Dev parts for your G1 versions, but for those of use don't have them, I think the PE ones are cheaper once you consider how hard the G1 ones are to get. By now even the recent reissues fetch a Prime's ransom to get.

I think RobotKingdom still has a deal where you buy the PerfectEffect two for roughly sixty-five bucks with 5 bucks for shipping, making them the best online offer price wise by like ten bucks.

As for Eject/Rewind, I'll get them. If they're anything like the PE Rumble/Frenzy mold, the swords will be stored in cannons, and with Music Label Blaster coming out soon they'd be a perfect match.

Also does anyone else think they'll transform the same way the Rumble/Frenzy ones would? In that case I would totally Shadow demolitions pack if they did, so Magnus can store all his guns safely and not have to worry about that BFG and Rewind and Eject.
Formerly Nova-Ting Ranger (That's right, I'm back! And in Pog form!)
Chupacabra Convoy
Vehicon
Strength: 5
Speed: 5
Firepower: 5
Skill: 9

Postby Counterpunch » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:42 pm

Motto: "Everything I do is divinely sanctioned."
Weapon: Jawbreaker Cannon
Going to need some drastically better pics before I get into those things.
Counterpunch
Podcast Host
News Credits: 125
Speed: 6
Endurance: 5
Firepower: 4
Skill: 7

Postby El Duque » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:43 pm

Motto: "I ain't got time to bleed!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
I've got two Shadow Warriors and the Rumble and Frenzy repaints. I've been pleased with all of them. I didn't find their paint apps any worse than what I've gotten form Has/Tak in the past. I'm sure I'll get these guys as well to go with DL Blaster.
El Duque
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 5749

Postby Tigertrack » Wed Jul 14, 2010 7:48 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
El Duque wrote:I've got two Shadow Warriors and the Rumble and Frenzy repaints. I've been pleased with all of them. I didn't find their paint apps any worse than what I've gotten form Has/Tak in the past. I'm sure I'll get these guys as well to go with DL Blaster.

I absolutely agree. My experience is thus.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Firepower: 8

Return to Unlicensed and KO Transformers Toys

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #7 Cvr L 1:15 Dynamite Comics 2023 APR230460 7L (CA) Fleecs + Forstner"
GARGOYLES #7 Cvr L ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #9 Cvr M 1:20 Dynamite Comics 2023 JUN230691 9M (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #9 Cvr M ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #12 Cvr J 1:10 virgin Dynamite Comics SEP230266 12J (CA) Kambadais"
NEW!
GARGOYLES #12 Cvr ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #100 BSE Boom Studios Comics OCT230183 Bernardo"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MMPR THE RETURN #1 Cvr D 1:25 Boom Studios Comics 2024 DEC230115 1D Florentino"
MMPR THE RETURN #1 ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES DARK AGES #2 Cvr G 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2023 JUN230666 2G (CA) Moss"
GARGOYLES DARK AGE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #3 Cvr ZC 1:10 FOC Dynamite Comics DEC228479 3ZC (CA) Haeser"
GARGOYLES #3 Cvr Z ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #110 Cvr B Boom Studios Comics 2023 MAY230343 110B"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #55 1:10 Boom Studios Comics 2020 AUG201012 MMPR"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "GARGOYLES #2 Cvr D Dynamite Comics 2023 Disney NOV220586 2D (CA) Leirix"
GARGOYLES #2 Cvr D ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #113 Cvr B Dark Grid Boom Studios Comics 2023 113B"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS DRAKKON NEW DAWN #1 (of 3) Cvr A Boom Studios Comics 2020 1A"
POWER RANGERS DRAK ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "MIGHTY MORPHIN POWER RANGERS #111 Cvr H 1:100 Boom Studios Comics JUN230416 111H"
MIGHTY MORPHIN POW ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POWER RANGERS #1 1:10 variant Boom Studios Comics 2020 SEP200914 (CA) Mora"
POWER RANGERS #1 1 ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Bania Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Power Charge Bumblebee Action Figure - Spinning Core, Lights and Sounds - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 10.5-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Unicronus" on AMAZON
Buy "Cyberverse Warrior Class Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Monxo and Wolfwire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Predaking Figure [Amazon Exclusive](Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON