The Ark Addendum: Attack of the Autobots

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

The Ark Addendum: Attack of the Autobots

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:33 am

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
Our friend Jim Sorenson stopped by to let us know that he's updated his blog, The Disciples of Boltax, with new concept art from the G1 Season 2 episode "Attack of the Autobots". Click the thumbnail to see the full blog post.

You can also read our Seibertron.com exclusive interview with Jim and Bill Forster and buy their book, The Allspark Almanac II over at Amazon.com
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 10+
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Courage: 8
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Titans Return Arcee Action Figure Set" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Nemesis Prime (Amazon Exclusive)" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 10 Deluxe Class Movie 1 Autobot Jazz" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Terri-Bull" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Deluxe Class Protectobot First Aid Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Megatron and Doomshot" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #270 - An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster
Twincast / Podcast #270:
"An Ox, a Seagull and a Monster"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Sunday, February 14th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition Autobots Inter Ops BLASTER PERCEPTOR Christmas Toy" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Platinum Edition UNICRON Action Figure Christmas Kid Gift Toy Hot" on EBAY
Buy "TRANSFORMERS 3A / THREEZERO Bumblebee Movie DLX Nemesis Prime Pulse Limited MISB" on EBAY
Buy "1/24 Metals Transformers Movie Vehicle Crosshairs Jada Toys ships/box/cardboard/" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Pop Nemesis Prime Transformers" on EBAY
Buy "HERO MASHERS TRANSFORMERS - AUTO BOT RODIMUS" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Power Of The Primes Insecticon SKRAPNEL - SHRAPNEL" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Steeljaw Age of Extinction Robots in Disguise One-Step; AOE, 1-Step" on EBAY