This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Hasbro SDCC Exclusive Images: Blaster, Might Muggs Prowl, and more!

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

Hasbro SDCC Exclusive Images: Blaster, Might Muggs Prowl, and more!

Postby Seibertron » Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:24 pm

Motto: "'Til All Are One!"
Weapon: Twin Shock-Concussion Missiles
Hasbro SDCC Exclusive Images

TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT PROWL MIGHTY MUGGS Special Edition

(Ages: 6 & up; Approximate Retail Price: $15.99; Available through HasbroToyShop.com, Booth # 3329 at San Diego Comic-Con)
The TRANSFORMERS Universe and ultra-hip vinyl collectibles collide at Comic-Con International when Hasbro introduces AUTOBOT PROWL as a MIGHTY MUGGS figure for the very first time. Designed in the character’s classic Generation 1 style – and equipped with his signature blaster – this product is highlighted in premium commemorative foil packaging. In addition to being available at Comic-Con, a limited number will be available on HasbroToyShop.com after the convention.

TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT BLASTER Special Edition[/b]

(Ages: 5 & up; Approximate Retail Price: $49.99; Available through HasbroToyShop.com, Booth # 3329 at San Diego Comic-Con)
You may want to look again, because what you thought was just a retro boombox is actually a "ROBOT IN DISGUISE!" Hasbro is excited to offer Comic-Con International attendees its TRANSFORMERS AUTOBOT BLASTER Special Edition figure. Designed in the character’s classic 1984 styling, this special AUTOBOT BLASTER figure includes its three cassette tapes/battle companions: STEELJAW, RAMHORN and EJECT. In addition to being available at Comic-Con, a limited number will be available on HasbroToyShop.com after the convention.

G.I. JOE 3.75" SGT. SLAUGHTER Special Edition Figure

(Ages: 5 & up; Approximate Retail Price: $12.99 each; Available through HasbroToyShop.com, Booth # 3329 at San Diego Comic-Con)
Sgt. Slaughter returns to the G.I. JOE universe at Comic-Con in two different styles! The primary figure is styled with a USA tank top, whistle, non-removable hat, championship belt, baton and a microphone. The variant figure (sold separately), in the Triple-T styling, comes with a whistle, non-removable hat, machine gun, and a revolver. In addition to being available at Comic-Con, a limited number will be available on HasbroToyShop.com after the convention.

MARVEL UNIVERSE 19" GALACTUS FIGURE Special Edition

(Ages 4 and up; Approximate Retail Price $59.99; Available through HasbroToyShop.com, Booth #3329 at San Diego Comic-Con)
Fans at Comic-Con International will be introduced to the massive MARVEL UNIVERSE 19" GALACTUS FIGURE packaged on a 27-inch blister card! Both the blister card and its special edition outer box are adorned with one-of-a-kind artwork by Joe Quesada, Marvel Comics’ editor-in-chief. The figure features a variety of lights and sounds and is Hasbro’s largest single-carded figure ever! In addition to being available at Comic-Con, a limited number will be available on HasbroToyShop.com after the convention.

MARVEL UNIVERSE 3.75" CAPTAIN AMERICA FIGURE Special Edition

(Ages 4 and up; Approximate Retail Price $9.99; Available through HasbroToyShop.com, Booth #3329 at San Diego Comic-Con)
Hasbro is excited to introduce fans at Comic-Con International to its special edition MARVEL UNIVERSE 3.75" CAPTAIN AMERICA FIGURE! This classic CAPTAIN AMERICA figure is styled in the character’s World War II gear, complete with a removable helmet and triangular, badge-shaped shield. The figure’s packaging features artwork by Joe Quesada, Marvel Comics’ editor-in-chief. In addition to being available at Comic-Con, a limited number will be available on HasbroToyShop.com after the convention.

MARVEL UNIVERSE IRON MAN 2 MIGHTY MUGG Special Edition

(Ages 6 and up; Approximate Retail Price $15.99; Available through HasbroToyShop.com, Booth #3329 at San Diego Comic-Con)
Hasbro worked closely with TONY STARK and STARK INDUSTRIES to create the ultra-hip vinyl collectible MARVEL UNIVERSE IRON MAN 2 MIGHTY MUGG figure. Styled after IRON MAN’s Mark VI armored suit, the figure features a retractable visor on its helmet and is highlighted in premium commemorative foil packaging. In addition to being available at Comic-Con, a limited number will be available on HasbroToyShop.com after the convention.

MARVEL UNIVERSE 3.75" SPIDER-MAN FIGURE Special Edition

(Ages 4 and up; Approximate Retail Price $9.99; Available through HasbroToyShop.com, Booth #3329 at San Diego Comic-Con)Hasbro is offering its special edition MARVEL UNIVERSE 3.75" SPIDER-MAN FIGURE to fans at Comic-Con International! This is the first time the Spider-Man movie franchise styling will be featured in the 3.75-inch scale. In addition to being available at Comic-Con, a limited number will be available on HasbroToyShop.com after the convention.

MARVEL SUPER HERO SQUAD 3-PACK Special Edition

(Ages 3 and up; Approximate Retail Price $12.99)
Marvel Comics fans have enjoyed collecting Hasbro’s hundreds of fun, uniquely styled MARVEL SUPER HERO SQUAD figures since the line’s introduction in 2007. At this year’s Comic-Con International, the MARVEL SUPER HERO SQUAD makes its San Diego debut with a special edition 3-pack from Hasbro that includes IRON MAN, the MAYOR OF SUPERHERO CITY, and DR. DOOM – in his bathrobe, slippers and holding a coffee mug[LM1] <#_msocom_1> ! In addition to being available at Comic-Con, a limited number will be available on HasbroToyShop.com after the convention.

MARVEL UNIVERSE 3.75" THOR FIGURE Special Edition

(Ages 4 and up; Approximate Retail Price $9.99; Available through HasbroToyShop.com, Booth #3329 at San Diego Comic-Con)
Hasbro is offering fans at Comic-Con International the opportunity to purchase its special edition MARVEL UNIVERSE 3.75" THOR FIGURE, which is designed in the styling of Marvel’s highly popular Thor: Ages of Thunder comics series. The figure includes THOR’S legendary hammer and features special edition packaging adorned with artwork by Joe Quesada, Marvel Comics’ editor-in-chief. In addition to being available at Comic-Con, a limited number will be available on HasbroToyShop.com after the convention.

STAR WARS DARTH MAUL & OWEN LARS COMIC 2-PACK Special Edition

(Ages 4 and up; Approximate Retail Price $14.99; Available through HasbroToyShop.com, Booth #3329 at San Diego Comic-Con)
Hasbro is offering STAR WARS fans the STAR WARS DARTH MAUL & OWEN LARS COMIC 2-PACK at this year’s convention. The item includes a reprint of the "STAR WARS: Visionaries" comic book and two 3.75" figures – DARTH MAUL and OWEN LARS – and will feature a special, limited edition outer package.

LITTLEST PET SHOP 2010 Collectors Special Edition Pet

(Ages 4 and up; Approximate Retail Price $8.99; Available through HasbroToyShop.com, Booth # 3329 at San Diego Comic-Con)

Inspired by 1970s mod, this LITTLEST PET SHOP hippo pet is ready to make its debut at San Diego Comic-Con in 2010. The vibrant pet features vintage metallic rainbow and star graphics. Complete with colorful packaging, this happy hippo is sure to be the shining star in any LITTLEST PET SHOP pet collection. This HasbroToyShop.com exclusive launches at San Diego Comic-Con 2010! In addition to being available at Comic-Con, a limited number will be available on HasbroToyShop.com after the convention.

(no pictures provided)

STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE Special Edition Doll

(Ages 3 and up; Approximate Retail Price $17.99; Available through HasbroToyShop.com, Booth # 3329 at San Diego Comic-Con)

Dressed for her debut in a funky pink hat inspired by her cat CUSTARD, STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE is making her first HasbroToyShop.com appearance at San Diego Comic-Con in 2010. The special edition doll comes with colorful removable fashions and chic accessories. This stylish STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE doll marks the re-introduction of the original 5" scale. The STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE doll and her cat CUSTARD are housed in a specially designed package that opens to display them for all to see! This HasbroToyShop.com exclusive launches at San Diego Comic-Con 2010! In addition to being available at Comic-Con, a limited number will be available on HasbroToyShop.com after the convention.

MY LITTLE PONY 2010 Special Edition Pony

(Ages 3 and up; Approximate Retail Price $14.99; Available through HasbroToyShop.com, Booth #3329 at San Diego Comic-Con)

The popular special edition MY LITTLE PONY figure, available each year at San Diego Comic-Con, will have fans kicking it old "skool" in 2010. The exclusive pony features funky graffiti graphics, in addition to colorful "Pony Power" and "Pony Life" tags. This vibrant pony is housed in a unique package with two clear "peek-a-boo" MY LITTLE PONY silhouettes on either side of the box. This HasbroToyShop.com exclusive launches at San Diego Comic-Con 2010! In addition to being available at Comic-Con, a limited number will be available on HasbroToyShop.com after the convention.

Seibertron
Site Owner
News Credits: 3554
Watch Seibertron on YouTube
Buy from Seibertron on eBay
Alt Mode: Supersonic Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 10
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 7
Endurance: 9
Courage: 8
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Re: Hasbro SDCC Exclusive Images: Blaster, Might Muggs Prowl, and more!

Postby Mindmaster » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:05 pm

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
Naturally, I'm more attracted to the Transformers bit. I really wish I could be there with about 50$ :lol: :-( Darth Maul kinda freaks me out, with the robot legs... Wasn't he, like, killed in the first Star Wars prequel film by being sliced in half? Creepy what Hasbro thinks of sometimes... :-s :lol:
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Strength: 8
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby Galvatron X » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:13 pm

Motto: "Such heroic nonsense..."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
Sweet! I'm getting that Blaster to go alongside my 2009 SDCC Soundwave (MISB, mind you).

That camo Sgt. Slaughter is the sh*t too!

OOOH! And the My Little Pony.....no, not really...
Galvatron X
Gestalt Team Leader
News Credits: 1
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 4
Skill: 10

Postby UltraPrimal » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:21 pm

Motto: "Vote for Beast Wars!"
Weapon: Sword
I want them all!

Where can I pre-order?
UltraPrimal
Gestalt
News Credits: 32
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby Overcracker » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:52 pm

Motto: "Collecting little transforming action figures is the right of all sentient Geeks."
Weapon: Indepentently Targetable Particle Beam Cannons
Bow before the mighty Galactus.
The 19 inch Galactus looks pretty cool. But at that scale I can't forgive Hasbro for not giving him articulated hands. Come on, open palm static hands seriously at that scale?
Poseable Fingers Hasbro, like on his next two meals Primus and Unicron c'mon.

Oh and he needs a tiny herald. 2 inch Firelord or Terrax would have worked nicely.

Blaster looks awesome.

And Darth Maul looks exceptionally and awesomely creepy with those mechanical legs. Anybody now what piece of fiction has him come back form being sliced in half by Obi-Wan and getting Bionic Implants for his lower body? I gotta read that.
Check the Collection Manager Updates at the thread in the General discussion forum.
TF Search Website First Beta is now up. Click this link!
Beast Wars complete, Beast Machines almost done.
Last Update: March 14, 2024:
Now holding 1000!!! figures and 2310 releases of figures. Please check forum post above
Overcracker
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 5
Watch Overcracker on YouTube
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 6
Endurance: 9
Courage: 9
Firepower: Infinity

Postby Tigertrack » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:33 pm

Motto: "A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination."
Weapon: Sniper Rifle
The fiction that it comes with (the Visionaries comic reprint), explains Darth Maul's attack of the Lars Farm after he was sliced in two in the first movie.

It's a fun piece of fiction from what I remember. BTW that wasn't HASBRO's direct doing, it was Dark Horse writers/artists first, then HASBRO creates some excellent comic two-packs for it's collector's community, and fiction readers.
Tigertrack
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 1082
Strength: 6
Endurance: 7
Courage: 9
Firepower: 8

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:43 pm

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Seibertron wrote:G.I. JOE 3.75" SGT. SLAUGHTER Special Edition Figure

(Ages: 5 & up; Approximate Retail Price: $12.99 each; Available through HasbroToyShop.com, Booth # 3329 at San Diego Comic-Con)
Sgt. Slaughter returns to the G.I. JOE universe at Comic-Con in two different styles! The primary figure is styled with a USA tank top, whistle, non-removable hat, championship belt, baton and a microphone. The variant figure (sold separately), in the Triple-T styling, comes with a whistle, non-removable hat, machine gun, and a revolver. In addition to being available at Comic-Con, a limited number will be available on HasbroToyShop.com after the convention.

My only complaint is that you cant remove the hat. Otherwise, this is awesome. The belt and mic are a nice touch, though he'd only been WWE champion as a heel...
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby Blurrz » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:02 am

Motto: "scream drive faster"
Weapon: Electro-Laser Cannon
Aww Strawberry Shortcake. Wait, wut?
Blurrz
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 1452
Strength: 7
Speed: 10
Endurance: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 5

Postby ShGarland_1383 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:49 am

Motto: "Be brief of speech and long on action."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Blurrz wrote:Aww Strawberry Shortcake. Wait, wut?

Eh? What?
My vote for the HOF goes to my favorite Transformer, Kup, to the Headmasters (who still need new figures that aren't just the characters without their master components) and to seibertron.com for for being the ultimate TF resource.
ShGarland_1383
Headmaster
News Credits: 3
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 4
Speed: 2
Endurance: 5
Courage: 5
Firepower: 3
Skill: 3

Postby kookaburra » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:51 am

NGL, I'm digging the My Little Pony. Pony Life! *dream castle gang sign*
Currently Seeking
-Super Collection Figure Paradron Medic (NOT HoC VERSION)
-Super Collection Figure Minelba/Minerva

kookaburra
Minibot
Buy from kookaburra on eBay

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DREADWING Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-57 Leader Prime Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DREADWING Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SILVERSTREAK Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Legacy Hasbro 2022 New"
SILVERSTREAK Trans ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "NEMESIS PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-37 Core Class G1 Takara Tomy New"
NEW!
NEMESIS PRIME Tran ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DIRGE Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Class Conehead Hasbro 2023 New"
DIRGE Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TARANTULAS Transformers Legacy Deluxe Predacon Spider Hasbro 2022 New"
TARANTULAS Transfo ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BULKHEAD Transformers Legacy Voyager Class Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BULKHEAD Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHOCKWAVE Transformers Legacy Core Class G1 Hasbro 2022 New"
SHOCKWAVE Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "LEO PRIME Transformers Legacy Evolution Voyager Maximal Hasbro 2023 New/IN STOCK"
LEO PRIME Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 JAZZ Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Universe Autobot Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
G2 JAZZ Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "CLAMPDOWN Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Collection Deluxe 231208A"
CLAMPDOWN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-04 TIGATRON + BLACKARACHNIA Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom Hasbro"
BWVS-04 TIGATRON + ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PRIMAL + MEGATRON Transformers Beast Wars Again Kingdom 2023 New"
BWVS-01 OPTIMUS PR ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KNOCK-OUT Transformers Legacy Deluxe Prime Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
KNOCK-OUT Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K22 DRACODON Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
NEW!
WFC-K22 DRACODON T ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Twin Twist and Flameout" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Leader Evolution Rodimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Terrorcon Rippersnapper" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Ratchet Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers RID Combiner Force Warriors Class Starscream" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Robots in Disguise Warrior Class Steeljaw Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee -- Energon Igniters Power Series Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Sky Shadow and  Ominus" on AMAZON