This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

More Images of 2010 International Tokyo Toy Show

Feel free to discuss anything about any of the thousands of Transformer toys here. Anything from Generation 1 all the way to the soon to be released, the never to be released or the hope to be released is fair game! Want to show off your stuff? Please post your's and see others in the Transformers Collections Forum.

More Images of 2010 International Tokyo Toy Show

Postby Mach » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:18 am

Motto: ""I am a Prime. I do not take orders from you!""
Japanese blogger Amiblo has posted the event images from 2010 International Tokyo Toy Show.
Check out below for images related to Transformers:

The Arcade Games

Takara Transformers Animated figures, we get to see the packaging of upcoming Sons of Cybertron - Animated

Takara movie toys. Also featured EZ Collection Volume 5, consists of ice cream truck twins, and Jet Powered Optimus Prime

Masterpiece Movie Starscream

2010 Transformers Predaking

You can check out the original post here: http://www.blog.amiami.com/amiblo/2010/07/omo.html
Mach
Gestalt
News Credits: 905
Strength: ???
Intelligence: ???
Speed: ???
Endurance: ???
Courage: ???
Firepower: ???
Skill: ???

Re: More Images of 2010 International Tokyo Toy Show

Postby Mkall » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:27 am

Weapon: Twin Sonic Cannons
That Insecticon looks different from the US version.

Looks kinda cool

Discord: Mkall#0376

My Collection! Updated Oct 21, 2022
Mkall
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 402
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 6
Endurance: 6
Courage: 8
Firepower: 6
Skill: 10

Postby GEEWUN » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:33 am

Motto: ""I'm not Psychotic... just Crazy!!!""
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
did anyone notice that animated takara leader megatron has a fusion cannon on his right hand compared to hasbro's having i on the left hand. Japanese Megs even holds the sword there too in his right hand
GEEWUN
Pretender
Strength: Infinity
Intelligence: Infinity
Speed: Infinity
Endurance: Infinity
Courage: Infinity
Firepower: Infinity
Skill: Infinity

Postby dirtysteve » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:36 am

GEEWUN wrote:did anyone notice that animated takara leader megatron has a fusion cannon on his right hand compared to hasbro's having i on the left hand. Japanese Megs even holds the sword there too in his right hand

I think it can be placed on either arm on the hasbro, I don't have mine to hand to check.
dirtysteve
Mini-Con

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:36 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
GEEWUN wrote:did anyone notice that animated takara leader megatron has a fusion cannon on his right hand compared to hasbro's having i on the left hand. Japanese Megs even holds the sword there too in his right hand

You didn't know the cannon is removable? During transformation, the cannon is removed from under the cockpit and put aside. The default spot is the right arm if you must know.
Last edited by Jelze Bunnycat on Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 9
Speed: 8
Endurance: 7
Skill: 5

Postby dirtysteve » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:38 am

Do I spy a masterpiece Rodimus next to Prime on the cardboard standee in the Predaking pic? :-?
dirtysteve
Mini-Con

Postby Jelze Bunnycat » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:40 am

Motto: "The only good is knowledge, and the only evil is ignorance."
dirtysteve wrote:Do I spy a masterpiece Rodimus next to Prime on the cardboard standee in the Predaking pic? :-?

Nope, that would be part of the Sons of Cybertron set. There are two versions: Classics/Henkei, and Animated, and both feature clear versions of the Optimus Prime and Rodimus of that series.
The resident Rewind... well, half of one :lol:

- Jelze Bunnycat =:3

Looking for:
- TR Furos (Hardhead's head) and Crashbash (lost him :()
- PotP Punch head
- TR Galvatron right arm (the gun one)
- CW Brake-Neck/UW Wildrider, CW Offroad
- TR Twinferno & Grotusque
- Greenlight, Lancer and PotP Elita-1 (plus repro Victorion hands and feet?)
Jelze Bunnycat
God Of Transformers
News Credits: 241
Strength: 5
Skill: 5

Postby Prime Evil » Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:57 am

Motto: "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
OK, getting a better look at that Predaking, there does seem to be something different with PK's head and the detailing on Razorclaw's lion mane stickers are also different. Hmmm, wasn't thinking about getting this, but I'm liking the looks of this figure very much.
facebook
PSN:Kalibr3Fyre
Transfandom's resident Junglist
Botcon Twitter re: Botcon 2012, "This set is not TFA" :D

Fans Project- Highly Recommend any and all products
Hasbro- Need more Generations toys peas
HeadRobots- Awesome, looking fwd to more good products
Perfect Effect- OK, looking fwd to more lil bots.
Prime Evil
Godmaster
News Credits: 23
Strength: 8
Intelligence: 8
Endurance: 8
Courage: 10
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Postby Razorclaw0000 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:00 am

Motto: "Know that I am Razorclaw, that my reality is not yours, and while I share Tigerhawk's dual Spark and Vok heritage...
I am NOT he!"
Weapon: Ion Particle Blaster
At this point, I'm getting everything from the 2010 campaign except for Sleep Convoy, which actually makes me want to get Sleep Convoy :-(

Also, BBTS where are my preorders for Henkei Sons, Dreadwing and Smokescreen, EG Prowl?
Razorclaw0000
Gestalt
News Credits: 609
Buy from Razorclaw0000 on eBay
Intelligence: 10+
Firepower: 10
Skill: 9

Postby Flux Convoy » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:13 am

Motto: "Chaos... is coming!..."
Razorclaw0000 wrote:Also, BBTS where are my preorders for Henkei Sons, Dreadwing and Smokescreen, EG Prowl?

Frankie say, RELAX! Mr. Buys Everydamnthing. Heh. I'm sure preorders are coming we've only just seen this stuff today and yesterday. Yeah Predaking definitely looks much more rich and shiny as his colors go. The head looks the same to me. Also, Legends ice cream truck twins? That's new isn't it? Some of those scouts do look a bit different too. Breacher looks brighter and Insecticon looks like different colors all around. I'd like better images and info on the Starscream, this might finally get me to buy it and keep it.
:BOT:
Flux Convoy
City Commander
News Credits: 20
Buy from Flux Convoy on eBay

Postby yellow Camaro » Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:27 am

No no no... I can't see the Takara Transformers movie figures announced last January, i.e. UA-01 (or MR-01) Jetpower Optimus & UD-01 (or MR-02) Megatron.
Any news about their delayed release date? :BANG_HEAD:

Mkall wrote:That Insecticon looks different from the US version.
Looks kinda cool

yeah, I prefer the looks of this version too!
:CON:
yellow Camaro
Mini-Con

Postby Pascal » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:20 am

EZ Ice Cream Truck Twins are nothing more than the regular Legends Skids and Mudflap repainted in pink & white. Stupid.
Pascal
Minibot
News Credits: 6

Postby Mindmaster » Thu Jul 15, 2010 10:28 am

Motto: "For I have dipped my hands in muddied waters, and, withdrawing them, find 'tis better to be a commander than a common man!"
Weapon: Dark Saber Sword
I'm a little disappointed how Seaspray turned out. I was hoping for a more G1 paint scheme, but he looks the same. It doesn't really matter anyways, as I can't even order stuff online. :lol: ;)
They call me “Tanker Chungus”!

Va'al wrote:I keep track of everyone. Backwards.
There are atandarfs to maintain.

LOST Cybertronian wrote:Hey, If Mindmaster survived then you should do just fine.
Mindmaster
Guardian Of Seibertron
News Credits: 251
Watch Mindmaster on YouTube
Alt Mode: Cybertronian Jet
Intelligence: Infinity
Firepower: 6
Skill: 9

Postby StarscreamLeader815 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:17 am

Motto: "When Im near the STAR, you'll wish you never SCREAM."
Weapon: Hand-Socket Launched Explosive Rockets
I Pre-Ordered my Masterpiece Starscream a few days ago, Did anyone notice that Sidearm Sideswipe had no flames....So getting that and not the hasbro's version.
One day, Leader Starscream shall be mine...Then It shall destroy Leader Class Megatron once and for all!!!
StarscreamLeader815
Mini-Con
News Credits: 1
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 10
Endurance: 8
Courage: 3
Firepower: 10

Postby Forgotten » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:18 am

Motto: ""Give me a piece of break" - my 3 year old son"

To back up what the others said, cannon switches hands, default is right as per pretty much every Megs, and the US one holds swords in both hands too even with cannon attached.

I don't really see anything that's not getting a US release that I desperately want aside from Predaking of course.

Also, does anybody have any info on the Ghost Rider/Johnny Blaze figure? I think I need that to go with my marvel icons? 12 inch one.
Currently searching for Cybertron Supreme Starscream & G2 Go-Bots Megatron, Complete at good prices. PM if you can help please.
Forgotten
Transmetal Warrior
News Credits: 8
Watch Forgotten on YouTube
Buy from Forgotten on eBay

Postby freaky777 » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:31 am

Pascal wrote:EZ Ice Cream Truck Twins are nothing more than the regular Legends Skids and Mudflap repainted in pink & white. Stupid.

Yea.. got me excitied for nothing.. same goes with that Legends Prime. They just repainted certain parts of him black and make the combi look nicer.
freaky777
Pretender
News Credits: 4

Postby HighPrime » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:56 am

Motto: "Wake up with the King!"
Flux Convoy wrote:
Razorclaw0000 wrote:Also, BBTS where are my preorders for Henkei Sons, Dreadwing and Smokescreen, EG Prowl?

Frankie say, RELAX! Mr. Buys Everydamnthing. Heh. I'm sure preorders are coming we've only just seen this stuff today and yesterday. Yeah Predaking definitely looks much more rich and shiny as his colors go. The head looks the same to me. Also, Legends ice cream truck twins? That's new isn't it? Some of those scouts do look a bit different too. Breacher looks brighter and Insecticon looks like different colors all around. I'd like better images and info on the Starscream, this might finally get me to buy it and keep it.
:BOT:

I don't know.. Henkei Sons of Cybertron has been on preorder from other vendors for a while (and sold out even), now.. I don't understand why BBTS has gotten this up.

Predaking is up at BBTS, now, though. $179.99
HighPrime
Targetmaster
News Credits: 10
Intelligence: 10
Speed: 4
Endurance: 4
Courage: 10
Firepower: 5
Skill: 10+

Postby rpetras » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:02 pm

Motto: "Know your enemy, then crush them."
Weapon: Gatling Cannon
yellow Camaro wrote:No no no... I can't see the Takara Transformers movie figures announced last January, i.e. UA-01 (or MR-01) Jetpower Optimus & UD-01 (or MR-02) Megatron.

I'm kind of hoping they canceled the Jetpower Optimus and will retool him for the newer Voyager Optimus mold. :D
For Sale:
Classics Magnus/Skywarp 2 pack MIB
Classics Devastator MIP
HA Sideswipe K-Mart exclusive color Loose

Currently looking for:
ROTF Target exclusive Sideswipe from the 2-pack
TFCC Punch/Counterpunch
Alternity Primes, silver & white versions
(opened is OK, to be used for customs)

PM If interested
rpetras
City Commander
News Credits: 1
Strength: 9
Speed: 4
Courage: 7
Firepower: 8

Postby yellow Camaro » Fri Jul 16, 2010 12:13 am

rpetras wrote:
yellow Camaro wrote:No no no... I can't see the Takara Transformers movie figures announced last January, i.e. UA-01 (or MR-01) Jetpower Optimus & UD-01 (or MR-02) Megatron.

I'm kind of hoping they canceled the Jetpower Optimus and will retool him for the newer Voyager Optimus mold. :D

My idea was to put the JF armour on my premium voyager OP with battle damage, but a retooled version for the newer Voyager would be fantastic as well! I think you could be right, for this reason I didn't yet ordered the new Voyager, I don't want to buy it three times... (i.e., first version, as it is now; second version, jetpower; third version, with the trailer as in tf3) ;)
We will see... Cross our fingers!!!
yellow Camaro
Mini-Con

Return to Transformers Toys Discussion

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "OVERRIDE Transformers Legacy Velocitron Speedia 500 Voyager 2022 New 231203A"
OVERRIDE Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "KICKBACK Transformers Legacy Deluxe G1 Universe Insecticon Hasbro 2022 New"
NEW!
KICKBACK Transform ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "JHIAXUS Transformers Legacy Voyager Class G2 Hasbro 2022 New **IN-STOCK NOW**"
JHIAXUS Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SHADOW STRIKER Transformers Legacy Evolution Deluxe Cyberverse Hasbro 2023 New"
SHADOW STRIKER Tra ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SCARR Transformers Legacy Evolution Core Class G1 Dinobot Skar Hasbro 2023 New"
SCARR Transformers ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE Transformers War for Cybertron Kingdom Core Hasbro 2021 New"
WFC-K21 SOUNDWAVE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "THUNDERTRON Transformers Legacy United Voyager Class Prime Hasbro 2024 New"
THUNDERTRON Transf ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WFC-K10 MEGATRON Transformers War Cybertron Kingdom Leader Beast Wars 2021 New"
WFC-K10 MEGATRON T ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "G2 JAZZ Transformers Legacy Evolution Walmart Universe Autobot Hasbro 2023 New"
NEW!
G2 JAZZ Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "SKULLGRIN Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class Hasbro 2022 New"
SKULLGRIN Transfor ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "DEVCON Transformers Legacy Evolution TL-44 Deluxe Takara Tomy 2023 New"
NEW!
DEVCON Transformer ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "POINTBLANK + PEACEMAKER Transformers Legacy Deluxe Class 2022 New **IN-STOCK**"
POINTBLANK + PEACE ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "BUZZSAW Transformers Legacy Deluxe Beast Wars Universe Hasbro 2022 New"
BUZZSAW Transforme ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "TASMANIA KID Transformers Legacy United Core Class Hasbro 2024 New"
TASMANIA KID Trans ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #348 - Uno
Twincast / Podcast #348:
"Uno"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 20th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers Authentics Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Windblade and Scorchfire" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Solus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Deluxe Class Autobot Novastar" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 13 Voyager Class Movie 2 Megatron" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Power of the Primes Punch-Counterpunch and Prima Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Titan Master Loudmouth" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Legends Class Skywarp Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 02 Deluxe Class Movie 3 Decepticon Stinger" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force Team Combiner Galvatronus" on AMAZON