SDCC: idw pannel

Discuss anything about the Transformers cartoons and comics! You can discuss anything from G1 to Cybertron as well as the comics from Marvel, Dreamwave, IDW and more!

SDCC: idw pannel

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:23 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
ComicBookRessources.com has posted their coverage of idw's panel at SDCC.

Just click here to read it!

Stay tuned to seibertron.com for all your Transformers related news!
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13899
News Credits: 767
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: SDCC: idw pannel

Postby JRFitzpatrick7 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:21 am

Motto: "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
I have enjoyed don's work, I have enjoyed e.j. as well, I look forward to seeing more of don's work. I liked how i'n' the most recent issue, don's art was very basic, such contrast from the intricate art he had been doing, I look forward to seeing the intricate return! Counterpunch will be happy from the news of his miniseries, though, will likely demand a maxiseries. I would read it! I don't know much about the 13 but I would like to see toys from it!
Seibertron wrote:


Seibertron.com is a Transformers fansite. It is not a fansite about 3rd party products. I do NOT care for 3rd party products. I am TIRED of seeing the stuff here on this site. That's all it comes down to.


Image
JRFitzpatrick7
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 552
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:35 pm
Buy from JRFitzpatrick7 on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7

Re: SDCC: idw pannel

Postby Dead Metal » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:36 am

Motto: "Don't do drugs, beer's cheaper anyway!"
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:I have enjoyed don's work, I have enjoyed e.j. as well, I look forward to seeing more of don's work. I liked how i'n' the most recent issue, don's art was very basic, such contrast from the intricate art he had been doing, I look forward to seeing the intricate return! Counterpunch will be happy from the news of his miniseries, though, will likely demand a maxiseries. I would read it! I don't know much about the 13 but I would like to see toys from it!

The latest issue was done by Guido Guidi and not by Don Fig as far as I know.
Image


Jeep! wrote:Why do I imagine Dead Metal sounding exactly like Arnie?
Intah-wib-buls?

Blurrz wrote:10/10

Leave it to Dead Metal to have the word 'Pronz' in his signature.
User avatar
Dead Metal
God Of Transformers
Posts: 13899
News Credits: 767
Joined: Tue May 01, 2007 5:18 am

Re: SDCC: idw pannel

Postby JRFitzpatrick7 » Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:47 pm

Motto: "It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war."
Weapon: Reciprocating Laser Cannon
Dead Metal wrote:
JRFitzpatrick7 wrote:I have enjoyed don's work, I have enjoyed e.j. as well, I look forward to seeing more of don's work. I liked how i'n' the most recent issue, don's art was very basic, such contrast from the intricate art he had been doing, I look forward to seeing the intricate return! Counterpunch will be happy from the news of his miniseries, though, will likely demand a maxiseries. I would read it! I don't know much about the 13 but I would like to see toys from it!

The latest issue was done by Guido Guidi and not by Don Fig as far as I know.


Damn! You right, you right....but he did 2nd the covers! And one of those was simplified!

Edit: nope. That was Guidi:/
Seibertron wrote:


Seibertron.com is a Transformers fansite. It is not a fansite about 3rd party products. I do NOT care for 3rd party products. I am TIRED of seeing the stuff here on this site. That's all it comes down to.


Image
JRFitzpatrick7
Headmaster Jr
Posts: 552
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:35 pm
Buy from JRFitzpatrick7 on eBay
Strength: 7
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 7
Endurance: 7
Rank: 7
Courage: 7
Firepower: 7
Skill: 7


Return to Transformers Cartoons and Comics Forum

Featured Products on Amazon.com

Buy "Transformers Authentics Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Evolution Optimal Optimus" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Blackwing" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Combiner Wars Computron Collection Pack" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Combiner Wars Blast Off Megatronus Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Quintus Prime Prime Master" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Deluxe Stryker 1 Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight Premier Edition Leader Dragonstorm Combiner" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Leader Skywarp Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Robots in Disguise Combiner Force 1-Step Changer Soundwave" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Generations Titans Return Legends Class Seaspray" on AMAZON
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #289 - No Thanks Given
Twincast / Podcast #289:
"No Thanks Given"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Monday, November 29th, 2021

New Items on eBay

Buy "Transformers RID Windblade - Warrior Class 2016 - NEW" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers: Age of Extinction Voyager Class Slog" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Pop! Retro Toys G1 Transformers SHOCKWAVE #83 SDCC 2021 Shared Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Pop! Retro Toys G1 Transformers SHOCKWAVE #83 SDCC 2021 Shared Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Pop! Retro Toys G1 Transformers SHOCKWAVE #83 SDCC 2021 Shared Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Funko Pop! Retro Toys G1 Transformers SHOCKWAVE #83 SDCC 2021 Shared Exclusive" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers 2014 Age of Extinction Deluxe Class and Flip & Change Lockdown" on EBAY
Buy "Transformers Age of Extinction BUMBLEBEE & HOT SHOT - NEW MOSC - Deluxe AOE" on EBAY