This page contains affiliate links. We may earn commissions when readers interact with or purchase items through these links. For more information, see our affiliate disclosures here.

Alan Tudyk Reveals Information About His Character in Transformers 3

Discuss anything and everything related to the Transformers Live Action Films franchise, which are directed by Michael Bay. Join us to discuss the movies and stuff up to date with news for the 2017 release of Transformers 5. Check out our Live Action Film section here.

Alan Tudyk Reveals Information About His Character in Transformers 3

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:06 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Fans of Sci-Fi and all Geeks will recognize Alan Tudyk. He's best known for playing Hoban "Wash" Washburne on "Firefly." He also has appeared in the ABC Series "V" and was Alpha in "Dollhouse."

We originally reported his casting here.

In this interview with From Hollywood With Love he talks about some of his new roles including his role in Transformers 3. Who does he play? Click here to find out!

Keep your browser windows open to Seiberton.com for the latest news and information on all things Transformers!
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 8
Speed: 7
Endurance: 8
Courage: 6
Firepower: 7
Skill: 8

Re: Alan Tudyk Reveals Information About His Character in Transformers 3

Postby Midnight_Fox » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:23 pm

Motto: "The Midnight Fox comes in the night,
always in shadow, never in sight."
Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:Fans of Sci-Fi and all Geeks will recognize Alan Tudyk. He's best known for playing Hoban "Wash" Washburne on "Firefly." He also has appeared in the ABC Series "V" and was Alpha in "Dollhouse."

Is it sad that I know him as that guy from "Knight's Tale" more than Wash?
Midnight_Fox
Godmaster
News Credits: 3
Speed: 9
Endurance: 7
Firepower: 3
Skill: 7

Postby RodimusConvoy13 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:25 pm

Motto: "Well, when I see five weirdos dressed in togas, stabbing a man in the middle of the park in full view of a hundred people, I shoot the bastards! That's MY policy!"
Weapon: Photon Blaster
Midnight_Fox wrote:
RodimusConvoy13 wrote:Fans of Sci-Fi and all Geeks will recognize Alan Tudyk. He's best known for playing Hoban "Wash" Washburne on "Firefly." He also has appeared in the ABC Series "V" and was Alpha in "Dollhouse."

Is it sad that I know him as that guy from "Knight's Tale" more than Wash?

Not really. I should have mentioned that he is also known as Steve the Pirate in "Dodgeball." :grin:
"One of them even took the time to smear, “Fans are TeH SUCK!!!” in poop all over my windshield!"

Counterpunch
RodimusConvoy13
Gestalt
News Credits: 194
Skill: 8

Postby First-Aid » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:40 pm

Motto: "This won't hurt me a bit."
Weapon: Laser Scalpel
So John Turturro is coming back once again? Weird. Has anyone seen him at any of the shoots?
It finally happened. The Chicago Cubs won the World Series. Yes, I cried.

-Kanrabat- wrote:
TF-fan kev777 wrote:
First-Aid wrote:Okay, did anyone else notice that we all get a wonderful shot of Starscreams crotch anytime he sits in that throne? That's unnerving. Couldn't they have put n extra flap in there? It's....weird.

Its kind of like Basic Instinct, but not in a good way...

Goddammit, now I can't unsee it.
First-Aid
Faction Commander
News Credits: 2
Strength: 3
Intelligence: 10
Endurance: 5
Courage: 10
Firepower: 2
Skill: 10+

Postby Autobot032 » Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:59 pm

Weapon: Switch Blade Tail
Tudyk and Turturro...as a team? Oh ****, I'm all over this. :D
NOTE: Realize that I am not a perfect Christian, nor do I profess to be. I apologize if anyone's ever offended by me, I'm not perfect. Don't hold my posts and opinions against other Christians.
Autobot032
Matrix Keeper
News Credits: 668
Buy from Autobot032 on eBay

Postby Trikeboy » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:43 pm

In my opinion, John Turturro was the best thing in Revenge of the Fallen. Once he came on screen, the movie became fun. I am so glad he is coming back.
Watch the first of my youtube series, Friends Transform.

Trikeboy
Brainmaster
News Credits: 10

Postby LOST Cybertronian » Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:49 pm

Motto: "I've looked into the eye of this island and what I saw was...beautiful"
Weapon: Double-Barreled, Armor-Piercing Particle Beam Cann...
Alan Tudyk is such an awesome actor and will have a great rapport with John turturro. There is not a bad part that he has played.
-Kanrabat- wrote:YEah, too many Transformers are in a serious need of a good rim job.

Blast Cannon wrote:This thread is brilliant. Duragrip you are a gloriously weird sexual deviant and I love it.
LOST Cybertronian
Faction Commander
News Credits: 1235
Buy from LOST Cybertronian on eBay

Postby autobot-jolt » Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:02 am

Motto: "Actions speak louder than words!"
Weapon: Gattling Gun
Autobot032 wrote:Tudyk and Turturro...as a team? Oh ****, I'm all over this. :D

Me too. :D
AUTOBOT-JOLT
Image[/i]
autobot-jolt
Fuzor
Intelligence: 7
Speed: 9
Courage: 9
Skill: 9

Return to Transformers Live Action Film Forum

Transformers and More @ The Seibertron Store

Visit our store on eBay
These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #80 Cvr B Image Comics 2024 1123IM352 80B (CA) Adlard + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #9 Cvr I 1:25 Dynamite Comics 2022 DEC210650 9I (CA)Linsner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #63 Cvr D Image Comics 2023 MAR230209 63D (CA) Tedesco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #9 Cvr B Boom Comics 2022 JUN220383 9B (CA) Dell'Edera"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER #2 Cvr A Boom Comics 2021 SEP210770 2A (CA) Shehan"
HOUSE OF SLAUGHTER ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #8 Cvr U FOC 1:10 Dynamite Comics 2022 JAN228346 8U"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #52 Cvr C Image Comics 2022 OCT220247 52C (CA) Lotay"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #2 incv 1:7 FOC Dynamite Comics 2021 MAR219081 (CA)Moritat"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #5 Cvr M LTD Dynamite Comics 2021 JUL210987 5M (CA) Celina"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #8 Cvr B Dynamite Comics 2022 NOV210581 8B (CA) Linsner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #79 Cvr B Image Comics 2023 1023IM398 79B (CA) Adlard + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #75 Cvr F Image Comics 2023 0823IM327 75F (CA) Capullo + McCaig"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "WALKING DEAD DLX #81 Cvr C Image Comics 2024 1123IM356 81C (CA) Santolouco"
WALKING DEAD DLX # ...
Visit shop.seibertron.com to buy "INVINCIBLE RED SONJA #3 Cvr I 1:25 Dynamite Comics 2021 MAY210877 3I (CA)Linsner"
INVINCIBLE RED SON ...
* Price and quantities subject to change. Shipping costs, taxes and other fees not included in cost shown. Refer to listing for current price and availability.
Find the items above and thousands more at the Seibertron Store on eBay
Transformers Podcast: Twincast / Podcast #347 - Swooped In
Twincast / Podcast #347:
"Swooped In"
MP3 · iTunes · RSS · View · Discuss · Ask
Posted: Saturday, April 6th, 2024

Featured Products on Amazon.com

These are affiliate links. We may earn commissions when you purchase items or services through these links.
Buy "Transformers: Generations Power of The Primes Legends Class Roadtrap" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM-03 Movie 10th Anniversary Figure Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers MPM04 Optimus Prime" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Attacker 15 Kramer Action Figure" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Dinobot Snarl" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: Bumblebee Movie Toys, Energon Igniters Nitro Bumblebee Action Figure - Included Core Powers Driving Action - Toys for Kids 6 and Up, 7-inch" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Studio Series 09 Voyager Class Movie 2 Thundercracker" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Power of The Primes Deluxe Class Sinnertwin" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Perceptor and Convex" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Deluxe Sergeant Kup and Flintlock" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers: The Last Knight -- Knight Armor Turbo Changer Bumblebee" on AMAZON
Buy "Transformers Generations Titans Return Autobot Blaster and Twin Cast (Discontinued by manufacturer)" on AMAZON